Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born toulouse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:24 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika smiled, "Yes, that would make my birthday a special one, all i want from you is is hug really..." Rika curled up and hugged her knees, "Really, thats all i need..." She said before drifting to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:33 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled as he slowly felt Rika shifting around him again, seeing that she was laying down. He stroked her comfortingly for a time, listening to her steady breathing before beginning to succumb to her warmth as well. "Sweet dreams, Rika," he said softly as he closed his eyes, falling into a sound sleep.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:21 am
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
When Rika awoke, it was bright out, she used her hand to shield her eyes from the sun. Her head was spinning, probably from probably from sleeping in that position. She looked around her room, empty and lonely as always.. She thought, before looking down to Theo, who was fast asleep. Rika smiled, but only for a moment, she heard footsteps outside her door.
"Rika? are you in there?" Rika's body stiffened as her father let himself in. He smiled at her, but Rika remained the same. "Well, good morning sweet heart, i have good news." He said. Rika gave him a glassy look. "What is it father?" She said in a emotionless voice. Her father frowned for a moment, but them smiled, "Your wedding is set for tomorrow! I had not told you of the marriage sooner because i wanted it to be a surprise, so i have already sent the invites, your relatives will arrive tonight." He said proudly, Rika looked at him with hate. She sighed, then mumbled, "Im not going to marry him..." Her father gave her a confused look, "What?" Rika turned to look at the mirror of the vanity. "I am not going to marry him, i have someone else im going to marry.." She said as she remembered of the sleeping Theo, making sure she was covering him. Her father looked surprised, and at the same time, angry. "You have to marry him, if you dont, the company will downfall! Why are you being selfish?" Rika scoffed, she couldn't believe what he was saying, she turned to him, "Me? Selfish? Just because im doing something against your orders?" Rika looked away, "Get out..." She mumbled. Her father pounded his fist on the vanity, catching Rika's attention. "You better be there at the alter tomorrow, or you have no idea what's coming.." He said as he stormed out of the room. Rika ran to lock the door. She began to cry. I wish my mother was still alive, she would talk some sense into him... The thought of loosing her second mother, who only recently passed away, added to her grief.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:49 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had begun to stir, but was awoken much more quickly when Rika began moving around. He remained silent while Rika and her dad conversed, the words back and forth making Theo wish he was bigger once again. He could be presentable then and speak to her father there. but no, her father was leaving the room now. Then Rika was crying and Theo felt just as heartbroken again. All he could do though from his place on Rika was to press his head against her, stroking what he could softly.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:45 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
When Rika felt Theo resting on her, she lifted her head from her knees. "Theo, the wedding is tomorrow, are you sure what we are doing it the right way? There won't be any second chances..." The thought made her eyes flood with tears, she tried not to let them fall.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:32 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I hope we are," Theo murmured, thinking of some other way. "All she had said was to be together intimately. Is there any way to make this more so?" he asked, looking up to Rika. He pressed against Rika even more so then, wishing he could comfort her as he should.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:38 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika shut her eyes slightly, "You know Theo, that tickles.." She laughed through her shaken voice. Rika looked up at the ceiling, feeling a little uncomfortable from sitting on the ground. She stood up, steadied her balance, and held her head for a moment. She winced, it had been hurting since the night before.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:49 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo could feel Rika wobbling now, but didn't worry for himself as she moved around him. His concerns were for Rika and for her alone, which was why he frowned when he felt her undteadiness. "Are you...." Theo shook his head then. How could she be alright? She just heard when her marriage was, meaning now we'll have hardly anytime to get her father's approval for me to do so instead. He shook his head again and looked up at Rika despite himself. "Are you well?" he asked worriedly.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:59 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika held her head for a moment. "I-i dont know, my head is killing me..." She sat down and laid her head against the vanity dresser. The cool of the hard surface was enough to calm her headache for a moment. "Maybe im just stressed out a bit, thats all...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:05 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo was silent for a moment while he thought. "That would make sense,' he agreed after that time. "Maybe you're body is making you feverish. Sometimes it can do that to keep itself from something the mind doesn't want...." He didn't think he needed to say what that something was so he kindly stayed quiet.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:19 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika thought for a moment. "Hmm, but what could that be..." She felt a sharp pain in her head. She winced, but tried not to move around to much. "Oh Theo, i hope the night comes quick..." She said as she drifted to sleep, trying to make the pain in her head stop.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:24 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo felt Rika falling asleep again and was at first surprised, though after thinking he could understand. This is too mch, he told himself. Her clothing had shifted, and with the way her head had turned, Theo could see her face, making him smile. She could probably use this sleep, he decided, settling deeper into Rika's chest, the encompassing warmth a sure thing to draw him into slumber as well. I hope she wakes up before I change though.... he thought as he fell asleep.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:31 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
In her dream, Rika could see herself in present day. It went back to the day she met Theo, which was when she and Marklyn were spending the day together, and Theo had decided to pop in. Rika was taken by surprise, she seemed to take a liking to him, but never really decided to take it any further. It made her happy to remember their last couple of days. When she awoke, her head hurt less. She sat up, and rubbed her eyes. She looked down at Theo, and smiled. She looked outside, it began to get dark, and she became a little excited. She didn't want to wake him, so she waited for a moment, running her head through her messy hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:45 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo slowly stirred, forgetting where he was and wanting to go back to sleep, for the blankets around him to stop shifting. These aren't blankets.... In that moment it all came back to Theo, who sat up, as best he could, suddenly and looked about. Seeing that Rika was upright made him assume she was up, and hat there couldn't be much time left. "Rika!" he called up to her, then checked his voice. "Can you get me to the library? I don't think it would be good for me to just appear in your room," he said, sounding a little worried now that he didn't know the time left to him.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:50 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika's eyes widened, "Oh your right..." She said as she quickly grabbed her cloak and scurried to the library, ignoring the calls of Amelia. When she arrived to the library, it was very quiet, and vacant. Rika made her way to the couch, "Ok, so what an i suppose to do now?" She said as she tilted her head to the side.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff