Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:12 am
Oblen shrugs not knowing what else there is to ask on mail. He then sits down on the flour and feels the carpet, seeing as his floors didn't have it. He then asks "Where's the robots?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 am
MewLettuceRush
Hannan looked at him for a second, just snuggleing into his warm chest, and lisetning to everything he said. She then frowned, and fiddled with her hair. "Everyone deserves love. Even vampires, because, most likely, they didn't want to be a vampire." She stated simply, then smiled up at him.

Isaac smiled." That is very true.. but sadly I have to go.. will you stay here until I get back.. My last bit of information about the vampire who led the attack on my families home was that he had settled here.. by himself.. I have to find him.."  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 pm
Heading toward the closet Mira tripped over her feet when she heard his question and busted up laughing "Robots?!Why on earth do you think I have a robot?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm
Oblen shrugs. "What?... Years upon years in the past they thought there would be an awful lot of robots and jetpacks around 2000."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:42 pm
Hannan wrapped her arms around Isaac, not tightly, and looked into his eyes. "Do you have to go?" She asked, then let go og him, sliding off his lap and onto the floor. "Okay... I'll wait here..." she said, and smiled kindly. She glanced around where they were, before locking her gaze with Isaac again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 am
Isaac stood." I wont be long.. I want to find him and I will get my answers... even if I have to bring him back here.." Isaac pulled on his shirt and jacket.. he slid a flask of holy water into the inside jacket pocket. a glock into a holster stitched into the back of the jacket for concealment. then he grabbed an assortment of small throwing knives and slid them into a jacket pocket." I'll be back soon." before she could say anything he was gone..  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:26 pm
Mira started giggling like mad "Well, that hasn't happened yet." She shook her head and smiled slightly "And I don't think that'll happen until long after I'm dead."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:51 pm
Oblen shrugs. "You wouldn't believe what the CIA is hiding... for all we know they could have mutant humans with the power of invincibility."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:56 pm
"O-okay..." Hannan whispered, and then he was gone. She smiled despite the sudden lonliness she felt, and glanced around the place. She got up, and started walking around. She was praying not to run into a slayer who was roaming too; her eyes would give her away with their bright red. She was absolutely starving. She was afraid that if she did she'd hurt the person. "Maybe going out to get something to drink wouldn't hurt..." 'No, it wouldn't. Go ahead, you need it. It won't hurt anyone.' She coaxed herself. She slid her tounge along her teeth, and felt her fangs.

[[ The lead vampire James? ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly and cocked her head "Yeah, your probably right.But truthfully, I don't care what the CIA are doing."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:03 pm
"Alright, alright... but I know for a fact that they already have advanced machines, sort of like the ones people talk about that they've seen in movies..." He said before looking around for somewhere to sit.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:26 pm
Mira rolled her eyes slightly "Okay, whatever you say.But either way, I wont be owning one or working with one, so I don't really have to worry about that just yet." Sh walked back into the living room and sat down on one end of the couch.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:39 pm
Oblen shrugs before taking a seat on the other end of the couch. "... Alright..." He said leaning back some and trying to think of something else to say or ask, but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 pm
Mira shook her head slightly and smiled.She jumped when the kitten came around the corner of the table and let out a pathetic mew, not expecting it Shadow.. Mira cocked her head slightly "What do you think of the name Shadow..?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Name for what?..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games