Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frecklecarousel

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:14 pm
Login name here: queerfish
Fursona Name: Nexo
Other Stuff: I'm 19. I don't post often much of anywhere, but if you catch me on aim(guessthebetta) I'm more than willing to talk. I am much wiser than the number attached above. I am intelligent and enjoy philosophical discussions as well as talking about things like ATHF and Harry Potter.

I work at a Pet Store and have almost every kind of animal you can imagine. I love hanging out with friends and partying or just laying around and shooting the breeze.

I don't yiff, so please don't contact me just for that. It makes for many sad faces.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:21 pm
Login name here: Karushi El Pink
Fursona Name: N/A (for now)
Other Stuff: I'm 20, and work for the CCC. I'm a conservationist. I love the outdoors, and any activities including the outdoors. I hike on a regular basis, I play softball several times a week, and lift weights for fun. My job allows me to work outside every day helping to maintain the health and beauty of out wild wonderful state.

I've also been known to practice magick. I like to incorporate a more exciting and mythical aspect into my day to day life. That is one of the reasons I'm so attracted to the fandom. It appeals to a certain, shamanistic, animal spirit side of me. But I'm still a little perplexed by this whole fursona thing. I understand what it is, I'm just curious as how it came to be. I think I'm just jealous because I can't figure out how to come to a decision on just one.

Anyway, I hope to get to know you all on a more personal level. Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again.  

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:23 pm
my friend is a conservationist that lives in humboldt county too. how weird  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:49 pm

Login name here: Furry_Fox_x3
Fursona Name: Alexander Jace
Other Stuff: Please add me! I love to chat and yadda yadda yadda, and stuff i can't talk about on Gaia :X, lol jk, hit me up at furryfox001@yahoo.com

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sabalarra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 pm
Login name here: Sabalarra
Fursona Name: Sabalarra / Saba (grey tabby)
Location: Chicago, IL (middle of nowhere, MI when not at college)

Other Stuff: I love to draw, and anime/furry cons are something I'm starting to get into, totally random and enjoy video games as much as I do painting my nails or doing my hair, I <3 getting profile comments, I don't have any atm T-T lol normally very open-minded and up for chatting bout almost anything. anyways get in touch even if your not in my area, friends on gaia are great to have too :3  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:24 pm
Wow, forgot all about this thread.  

Selene Aries

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:09 am

Login name here: Inquisitor Brock
Fursona Name: John
Other Stuff: Not really sure where I fit in right now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:41 am
Oh man, forgot bout this thing... mine needs updated. Ive lived intwo different cities since West Lafayette! XD

Login Name here:Zaerin Grey as main
Fursona Name: Zaerin Grey or Chronoscide
Other Stuff: Not gonna lie, I'm pretty awesome. You should message me sometime! I swear I'm friendly! Music, games, quantum physics, biology, art, or general humor [preferably dark] are always good places to start.  

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:41 pm
Login name here: Promitheus Zek
Fursona Name: Omy Zek
Other Stuff: im a boy my full name is Ashley Omy Toro Zapata * zek* im 20 my b-day is this month agust 27 xD im gay my fursona is the black wolf , i don't have mate but im not picky i like bear,dog,cat,bunny,and wolf fursonas X3 im always online...but not many ppl pay much attention to me..im really nice and stuff lol if you wanna now more ask me i dont bite....well...not hrd..anyway...xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:30 pm
Yay! I'll do one too

Login Name here: Pixeliciousness
Fursona Name: I actually am just going by pixie cause I can't think of the right name...
Otherstuff: I'm female I'm 24, I have custody have my niece who's my daughter, really, she's 5, and the stories long and complex and I've had her her entire life, I find great spiritual significance in rabbits, I'm totally new to the furry scene and nearly a furvirgin, I'm hyper friendly and love to talk to people, but don't get upset if I wander away or forget to respond a while. I have a habbit of thinking things without typing them.

Mega rpg geek. Still love cartoons. I'm a cosmoti...I do hair and makeup. I'm fascinated with corsets, I have bizzare political views, I can talk an ear off, I'm recently a vegetarian.  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:18 am
oh boy michiganders!

login name: Furry boots, Loli boots, Jungle boots
fursona name: Hendly Devin/Hendly Devinski
other stuff: Im a male, 22, fine art sculptor, i do some 2-D work on the side too. I live with my father.... free room, free food... its the s**t. I am currently a student but not for much longer. by december 09 ill finally be out in the real world... and im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

super history geek, currently madly obsessed with all things USSR. I love kids, hope to one day be an art teacher. i like to eat taco bell, cuddle, watch movies and play vidjya games. Im facinated by the urban decay of crumbleing cities like my own. I am kind of a pseudo buddhist, but not really. i have a strange love of geology, and anthropology. and... im really bored right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 am
Hey, so, I've changed my name, fursona, location, and personality since I wrote mine down here...like, four years ago. One probably wouldn't even guess which one was me. Anyway, I'll just write a new one:

Login name: Zella L.
Fursona name: Zella
Other stuff: I live in Northridge during the school year, and sometimes go to Danville during the breaks. So, if you live in either of the two cool areas of Cali (SF or LA) then I could visit you. However I am not interested in more internet friends, or even Northern California friends. Just, if you know someone who goes to CSUN, I'd like to meet them. I've only got so much time to hang, you know? Anything else you can find at facebook.com/gazella smile  

Zella L.

Night Scream

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm
Login name here: Night Scream
Fursona Name: Kazumy
Other Stuff: I love to draw, watching anime and learning about new computer programs. Also i'm interested in Cars and everything that revolves aroudn them its allways fun to learn something new in computers or cars.. I'm very friendly and love to meet new people and new locations  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:06 pm
Night Scream
Login name here: Night Scream
Fursona Name: Kazumy
Other Stuff: I love to draw, watching anime and learning about new computer programs. Also i'm interested in Cars and everything that revolves aroudn them its allways fun to learn something new in computers or cars.. I'm very friendly and love to meet new people and new locations

omg you from PR to me 2 where you live ? i live in Hormiguers  

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Shugo the Fox

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I forgot about this thread too.

Apparently, the information you guys have is 4 years out of date. xd

I don't even know where to start. sweatdrop

I'm not from Connecticut anymore, and I'm not Uchiha Fox Masahito.

Man that name does bring back some memories of my RPing days. 3nodding

Anyways, here's an update:

Fursona Name: Shugo
Name: Leave it at Shugo
Other Stuff: Around 23 years old. I love anime, cosplaying,
sketching, and playing World of Warcraft. I love meeting
new furs both online and off. Oh, and I work as a server for
TGI Friday's.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff