Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:13 pm
Drago reached the house and knocked on the door.
Drago: Vin, i need your help!

Vin got up at the sound of panic in his voice. he went to the door and opened it.
Vin: whats going on?!

Drago: can i talk to you in private?

Vin: ya sure.
vin walked out and closed the door behind him.
Vin: whats going on?

Drago: i.... i think that i am in love with Sonia.

Vin jumped at this and then laughed.
Vin: what?! the man of love on the run and now you are telling me that you have actualy fallen for someone and dont plan on leaving them in the dust?
he laughed even harder.
Vin: and you say i have problems.

Drago: i didnt come here for you to laugh at me. if thats all your going to do then i might as well leave.
he started to leave.

Vin: Drago wait. if you love her then tell her. you dont need my opinion for that. you know what you have to do. go do it. stop being a coward.

Drago looked at him in suprise.
Drago: your right! i should! i am going to find her right now and tell her!
Drago ran in to town and started to look for Sonia.

(lol i am sorry but i think that this is funny in a retarded way lol)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:16 pm
(Yah...... thats not funny.) neutral  

Morwinn

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:24 pm
(why do you say that?)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:01 pm
(pfft. way to have a conversation with yourself. xP)  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 pm
(well i had to make it someone. no one else on here. maby if someone else joined then he would of gone to them. lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:15 pm
Training. Training. More training. That was all that had mattered to her for most of her life. She hadn't even had a real relationship with a man before because she had been so dedicated. She had been one of the top assassins in her organization. She had been like a droid, devoid of feelings and opinion. She just followed orders without really knowing what she was doing. She sat in one of the tallest trees in the woods and a familiar scent reached her fox nose.  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:24 pm
Drago walked in to town and looked around

Vin went back inside and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:45 pm
i smile kindly "I don't eat but i will surely accompany you while you eat, if that is what you desire."  

Dracerdis

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:00 pm
Sonia felt the usual excruciating pain that happened when her fox bloodline flared higher than her angel bloodline. Suddenly, her eyesight turned much more acute, she felt the furry ears almost crawling out of her head, and the tail unfurl from her spine. She never let anyone see her this way, but it was handy from evaluating situations from far away.

Drago was looking for her, she smelled. She could smell his excitement--or was it anxiety--as he wandered around town. She sat and shrank back to her auburn wings and waited.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:05 pm
Emily looked at him suprised. "Oh I didn't know. I'm sorry. Umm sure if you want. I'd love some company." She smiled at him. "You don't have to be so formal."  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:54 pm
Smiles yet again "firstly, no apologies are required. Second, i love my formality. It shows others my personality with my insultation being included. Exclusion is often disadvised along with my formality" smiles again, "where would you like to go eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:31 pm
Emily smiles at him. "Hahaha ok. Ummm... well there is a lovely little coffee shop not far from here. They have the best soups. Shall we go?"  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:49 pm
"If you're ready then let us depart." another kind smile. maybe i was wrong. Maybe Sonia wasn't the girl for me... well, let's just play it by ear. The last thing i need to do is get my hopes up praying this Emily girl likes me... only to realize she's taken... smirks at the thoughts flowing through my mind and gestures toward Emily to start walking "lead the way, ma'am." smiles kindly once again  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm
Emily laughs at his old fashion gestures. "Why thank-you kind sir. Right this way." She says pulling him along.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games