Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:56 pm
L replied '.......I have no time for jokes,seth has been caught and been lock up in jail is now up to you listen to me,or keep lying'  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:20 am
((Dude, lying's her pefect ability! Cut her some slack, you're not supposed to get it right away, even if you are L!!))

Christy looked at the computer, but gave the man holdng it a stare fit to kill. "Just hold it. Frist, what's Christy and Ellie's last names? Second, in jail? Who, and why?" she axked the computer, voice smooth the whole time.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:13 am
L really don't want to continue it but he has no choice 'Mary Anne and Christina Valentine,second seth is in jail. He has been blamed by a murder anymore question?' he replied "This girl is a natural liar. I have to be careful or I might fall for her lie" he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:04 pm
Ellie played a perfect worried look over her face and looked at Christy. "Lizzy, if you ask me he sounds kind of like a stalker, if he's been keeping track of us." She whispered into her ear, giggling slightly. "He kind of sucks though, at stalking. Especially since he doesn't even meet us girls face to face." Ellie snickered. She was starting to enjoy this. She hadn't had much fun taunting any one in a while, especially since her brother disappeared.... She kept that thought out of her mind and thought of something else. Why exactly does he know so much about us? Who is this creep?  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:35 pm
"Yup he does Lena!!" she said, giggling and swishing her hair like any normal 23 1/2 yr. old woman in college would do. She put her hand on her hip. "Oh god Lena, should we?" she asked Ellie, refferring to just fessing up and listening to what the man had to say. He HAD said Seth was being framed, but they knew that already.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:36 pm
*Everybody had stayed quiet after they had lost the doctor. This began to pull on Seth's nerves.*

"Jason, how did you escape? How powerful is that guy?" *He didn't reply. *"Dante? What were you about to say about justin?"

*Dante looked at Seth. *"OH yeah! okay I know where he is. He is with Alexis and chris in Arizona." "That is so cool! Is he done with his drug habit." "He's getting detoxed." "That's good to hear."

(Hmmm Elie would really be glad to hear that. ELIE!!!! I need to make sure Christy is with her and how she is.)

"How are you charles?" *He said nothing but he looked at his necklace that he always kept. Dante turned to Seth.* "He's a mute."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Good boy Yuuki

Divine Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:17 am
L start to think 'They were calm maybe they already know that seth has been caught,seth is a smart guy i know it just by looking at him i sure that he leave some clue or notes to this girl while he been caught' L said 'Seem like two of you has already know seth been caught i would only ask one question do you want seth to be free?'  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 10:42 am
Christy chuckled again, crossing her arm. "Well, I don't know any Seth, but sure, I'd want any decent human being to be free mister!" she said, smiling widly the whole time. Lying came so naturally to her, it scared her sometimes.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:05 pm
"Ok.., this may be a good time to point out that the government can track me via my S.C.A.R.E. unit."

*No one seemed to care.* "Well just thought you guys should know. Where are we going?"

*Jason turned around.* "Please shut up. We are going to a place that the government can't attack. We are going to D.C. As long as we can stay away from the white house but close enough that they can't initiate an attack. Yes they have snipers but on the opposite side of the white house, they can't snipe us via the washinton monument. Especially not in a public area."  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 7:02 pm
Ellie rolled her eyes, even though this laptop guy might not be able to see this body language. "Okay, if you don't show yourself to us or don't leave us alone, I'm seriously going to call the cops on you."  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:19 am
"Should we do something about the S.C.A.R.E.? That way they can't track us?"

"Yeah, rip it off your arm. It works on biological signals from your brain right?"

"Yes but I use it to see. The only thing I can do is break a chip in it that links it to the military. "

"Idiot. Okay, well can you download the schematics?"

"Yes it's a chip about the size of a pinky nail located at the direct bottom."

"Alright, White haired kid, drive. Albino, stay out of my way, and Seth, shut the heck up." *Jason pulled out some tools.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 pm
((nibbles on some fudge as she waits for someone to post something))  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:22 pm
*Like a skilled master, Jason was able to remove the scanner while dsetroying nothing. He broke the chip in thirty seconds and reassembled it in forty more.*

"Alright, you need to be smarter, and we need a place to stay. Do you have anyone who you can trust?"

"Well there is one option. I'm not sure she will like it. Does anyone have a phone? "

*There was one in the bus. Seth called Ellie."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 pm
Christy looks at Ellie. The look plainly said 'I'm leaving, I'm done'. She turned to the computer. "Ok, look here. I know why you won't show your face, but I don't care.....L, Go Away." She turned to Ellie, and shook her head, hand on her hip. Then Ellie's phone rang. Is she going to get that right here? In front of L?  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:47 pm
She sighed, and looked back at Christy. "Let's go now." She said as her phone began to ring. She walked away from the man on the computer, and missed her phone call. When she was a safe distance from them, she pulled out her phone and redialed the missed number. "Hello?"  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff