Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:22 pm
MipsyKitten
sybex Shark
Well... you can still see half of the ear, Mipsy. sweatdrop

I dislike the new mouths as well. The straight mouth makes me look constipated. =p

I'm not going to use the expressions feature on this account until they have the 'no mouth' option.

They're also making tattoos! I can't wait for that.
YES YES YES! Tattoos will be awesome. I wonder how they'll do that. Will they be removable? Will we be able to use multiple inks? Will our avatar have a pained expression after getting one? What if your avatar is afraid of needles?

/Unrelated:
Bwahahahaha. The pro-life guild has unhidden to launch a counter campaign. I think the only appropriate response is, to quote Kim Possible, "So the drama." xd (Er... I think that's the character...) Post styles annoy me too, but damn...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:43 pm
Reinna Astarel
Toga! Toga!
Reinna Astarel
*looks down the t-shirts at Cafepress.com*

Haha, there was one with a coathanger on it, saying "South Dakota's New Medical Plan for the Young, Poor, and Raped."

And "Smile, Your Government is Watching."

"Adopt some children. Then you can tell me what to do, you JUDGEMENTAL HYPOCRITE."

"If I wanted to hear the pitterpatter of little feet, I'd put shoes on my cat."

"South Dakota HB 1215: The Rapists' Bill of Rights"

"Want Abortion Outlawed? How many unwanted children will YOU adopt?"

"May the fetus you save be a black gay wiccan democrat." xD

"Republicans want live fetuses so they can grow up to be dead soldiers"

Mannn..I wanna buy tshirts. xP
My personal favorite (and by favorite I mean "******** you!") was, "Your body is NOT your own."

The anti-choicer who wears that is the most honest one on the planet.

Rofl. I can imagine a lifer actually wearing that, and not even pondering the general consequences of it.

"Her body is not her own, it's her fetus's!"

Those are incredible, I so gotta get me some of those. 3nodding
I especially love "Want Abortion Outlawed? How many unwanted children will YOU adopt?" Way to stick it to those hypocritical anti-choicers! Here's a couple more I found while perusing the internet, specifically the democraticunderground.com message board:

"Choice let me finish my college degree"

"The fetus fetishists have forgotten that the only abortions they can stop are the SAFE ones" perhaps accompanied by a picture of a wire hanger.

A picture of a haggard drop-out woman with 7 children who works 4 jobs to make ends meet with a clever slogan like "Life."  

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:21 am
Luna Eclipse
Reinna Astarel
Toga! Toga!
Reinna Astarel
*looks down the t-shirts at Cafepress.com*

Haha, there was one with a coathanger on it, saying "South Dakota's New Medical Plan for the Young, Poor, and Raped."

And "Smile, Your Government is Watching."

"Adopt some children. Then you can tell me what to do, you JUDGEMENTAL HYPOCRITE."

"If I wanted to hear the pitterpatter of little feet, I'd put shoes on my cat."

"South Dakota HB 1215: The Rapists' Bill of Rights"

"Want Abortion Outlawed? How many unwanted children will YOU adopt?"

"May the fetus you save be a black gay wiccan democrat." xD

"Republicans want live fetuses so they can grow up to be dead soldiers"

Mannn..I wanna buy tshirts. xP
My personal favorite (and by favorite I mean "******** you!") was, "Your body is NOT your own."

The anti-choicer who wears that is the most honest one on the planet.

Rofl. I can imagine a lifer actually wearing that, and not even pondering the general consequences of it.

"Her body is not her own, it's her fetus's!"

Those are incredible, I so gotta get me some of those. 3nodding
I especially love "Want Abortion Outlawed? How many unwanted children will YOU adopt?" Way to stick it to those hypocritical anti-choicers! Here's a couple more I found while perusing the internet, specifically the democraticunderground.com message board:

"Choice let me finish my college degree"

"The fetus fetishists have forgotten that the only abortions they can stop are the SAFE ones" perhaps accompanied by a picture of a wire hanger.

A picture of a haggard drop-out woman with 7 children who works 4 jobs to make ends meet with a clever slogan like "Life."
I liked the one that said "I'll give up my choice when George W. Bush gets pregnant."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:08 am
I love the fact that the anti-choicers have no originality. They've started carrying yellow flowers. I swear, if any of them came up with an original idea, they're heads might explode.  

MipsyKitten
Crew

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:22 am
Really? I haven't seen any.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:03 pm
I have.... Ooo! Look! BRAINS! 4laugh  

The Velveteen Violinist

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:58 pm
Brains? Where?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:53 pm
MipsyKitten
I love the fact that the anti-choicers have no originality. They've started carrying yellow flowers. I swear, if any of them came up with an original idea, they're heads might explode.
Weren't those daffodils originally used for a statement about supporting cancer patients? I guess it figures that they'd ignore the welfare of the born to launch their campaign.  

Half Baked SF

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:34 pm
Lupine Pyrefly
Really? I haven't seen any.

Neither have I. But then, I don't venture out of my guilds and the Avatar thread, so I'm unlikely to come across a member of the PLG.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:42 am
Toga! Toga!
MipsyKitten
Weren't those daffodils originally used for a statement about supporting cancer patients? I guess it figures that they'd ignore the welfare of the born to launch their campaign.

Yes, they were. They probably use those because so many people carried them to support Vo and his father, as well as other cancer patients. I guess that's the only way they can say "HOMG look! All these people are pro-life!"

*Edit* Oh, and KP? You came up with the idea a week before your guild annaversary? So if your anaversary was in August, the last week in July? The saturday before, as you said?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=3699273#69797781

Veled
I'm thinking we hijack the whole yellow daffodil movement for a while and carry around a really bizzare Bouquet combo...

Beginning of July! PWNED!  

MipsyKitten
Crew

S. Shark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:05 pm
Waitwaitwait. So they're using the same flowers that were supposed to represent support for cancer patients? That seems a bit tacky. Maybe they didn't know where the flower concept originated?

Unrelated: I want school to start. crying I'm boooooooored.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:37 pm
Oh for ******** sake...first the banner, now the flowers. And did you get a look at the lovely banner someone made here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4504347&page=5
Good job Godwinning yourself there, dude. rolleyes  

Lupine Pyrefly

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:50 pm
Luna Eclipse
Oh for ******** sake...first the banner, now the flowers. And did you get a look at the lovely banner someone made here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4504347&page=5
I think I just threw up in my mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:26 pm
Lupine Pyrefly
Luna Eclipse
I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Why are you surprised? Most people are against Hitler. By doing that they are doing nothing more than what we expect of them: using past people's suffering. People who have absolutly nothing to do with abortion. People who were born, lived, were tormented, tortured and murdered for no real reason.

Didn't you know that's exactly the same as aborshun!?!!!!?

MipsyKitten
Crew

Miss. Me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:38 pm
Related- That friggn sucks. They could at least try and be origonal...

But I guess they may have run out of ways to say dead baybeeees!1!111!

Unrealted to sybex Shark : I son't wanna go back...I start on Tuesday...

Fetal Containment Field

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff