Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
*Reks couldnt see her at first and then blinks making his eyes red and then seeing her* "Uh Racy heh heh.... you're kinda a ghost"
then racy looked at herself, then to him with a 'no duhhh' face. "oh really? i hadnt noticed!!" she said sarcasticlly. "hey, you still got any of that green stuff?" she said, hesitantly. she didnt want to be so...wanting...for her own self. she didnt like caring for herself. she only cared for others. she didnt care if she was a ghost or not. she could still do magic, and she could still fly, and be invisible, but she couldnt touch anone, or hold anyone ever again. but that didnt matter to her as long as she was the only one hurt by it. but she wasnt. these other two, fang and REks, wanted her back. so, she did what they wanted and tried thinking of a solution to fix herself.

*Reks smiles and chuckles*"Yeah here"*he tosses her a bottle* "Do you think it'll help?"
"well it did the first time, didnt it?" she siad slyly. she put a hand down, under her physical head, she her spiritual hand sipped right though. she blushed, frogetting she was a ghost. she couldnt even pick up the bottle. she blushed even more. "um...do you mind um..?" she she acted as if she were handing it to him, but she was holding nothing, since she could touch nothing. "crap, this ghost thing isnt workigng like i wanted to..."

*Reks hold out his hand making the bottle come to him,he bend down and gently puts his hand under her physical head and makes her drink it*
as he does this, the spiritual racy landed back inside the physical body, and blinks. there was still pain at her stomach, but the poison has gone. she could resume healing, with the little healing abitilies she had left. but at least she wasnt paralized aymore. she slowly sat up, hugging Reks. "thank you!" then he fell back, catching herslef with her arms. she looked down and there was a bloodly red spot at her stomach. it didnt hurt as much, that she got her mind off it. "hm, thanks.. and i-im sorry for having you use that on me... i bet you worked hard to get it..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
*Reks couldnt see her at first and then blinks making his eyes red and then seeing her* "Uh Racy heh heh.... you're kinda a ghost"
then racy looked at herself, then to him with a 'no duhhh' face. "oh really? i hadnt noticed!!" she said sarcasticlly. "hey, you still got any of that green stuff?" she said, hesitantly. she didnt want to be so...wanting...for her own self. she didnt like caring for herself. she only cared for others. she didnt care if she was a ghost or not. she could still do magic, and she could still fly, and be invisible, but she couldnt touch anone, or hold anyone ever again. but that didnt matter to her as long as she was the only one hurt by it. but she wasnt. these other two, fang and REks, wanted her back. so, she did what they wanted and tried thinking of a solution to fix herself.

*Reks smiles and chuckles*"Yeah here"*he tosses her a bottle* "Do you think it'll help?"
"well it did the first time, didnt it?" she siad slyly. she put a hand down, under her physical head, she her spiritual hand sipped right though. she blushed, frogetting she was a ghost. she couldnt even pick up the bottle. she blushed even more. "um...do you mind um..?" she she acted as if she were handing it to him, but she was holding nothing, since she could touch nothing. "crap, this ghost thing isnt workigng like i wanted to..."

*Reks hold out his hand making the bottle come to him,he bend down and gently puts his hand under her physical head and makes her drink it*
as he does this, the spiritual racy landed back inside the physical body, and blinks. there was still pain at her stomach, but the poison has gone. she could resume healing, with the little healing abitilies she had left. but at least she wasnt paralized aymore. she slowly sat up, hugging Reks. "thank you!" then he fell back, catching herslef with her arms. she looked down and there was a bloodly red spot at her stomach. it didnt hurt as much, that she got her mind off it. "hm, thanks.. and i-im sorry for having you use that on me... i bet you worked hard to get it..."
"I did but it was worth using it on you" *he smiles* *He gives her a vail of some*"If you get hit again use this"*and he walks away*  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

"I did but it was worth using it on you" *he smiles* *He gives her a vail of some*"If you get hit again use this"*and he walks away*
racy is stunned, and she struggles to get up, but gets up to her feet clumsily. "n-no! wait! reks!! i cant take this!!" she runs to Reks, but tripping at he her last step, falling, but holds onto Reks to catch herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:48 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

racy is stunned, and she struggles to get up, but gets up to her feel clumsily. "n-no! wait! reks!! i cant take this!!" she runs to Reks, but tripping at he her last step, falling, but holding onto Reks to catch herself.

*Reks helps her up*"Trust me with the condition your in know I dont want anything happening to you""please take it"*he starts walking again*  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:11 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

racy is stunned, and she struggles to get up, but gets up to her feel clumsily. "n-no! wait! reks!! i cant take this!!" she runs to Reks, but tripping at he her last step, falling, but holding onto Reks to catch herself.

*Reks helps her up*"Trust me with the condition your in know I dont want anything happening to you""please take it"*he starts walking again*
racy trys to keep runing to him. "wait!" then she grabs his shoulders and turns him around. "but where are you going??" she said, letitng go of him, trying to blaance on her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

racy trys to keep runing to him. "wait!" then she grabs his shoulders and turns him around. "but where are you going??" she said, letitng go of him, trying to blaance on her own.

"finding away out I guess"  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:17 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

as Racy falls to her hands and knees, she looks up, and points up, to an opening higher abover than the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:19 pm
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

as Racy falls to her hands and knees, she looks up, and points up, to an opening higher abover than the ground.

*he helps her up again and then looks up* "thanks"*he flys up there dissipearing*  

lord chazxr XIV

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:25 pm
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV
angel_eyes200
lord chazxr XIV

*he helps her up again and then looks up* "thanks"*he flys up there dissipearing*
Racy scoffs, seeing him leave. she was actually suprised he didnt ep her up there. she shruggs it off, walking to fang, poking him to get up. "hey, Fang..you awake?" she said, looing around him so see most of his wounds healed. then she just sat by fang, waiting there, looking up at the exit, slowly healing. she didnt mind the pain anymore. sh didnt complain, and she waited for Fang to wake up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:38 am
Fang woke up, slowly and painfully seeing that Racy was alive he wrapped his arms around Racy tightly " Racy thank goodness your alive! i couldn't stand the pain of loosing you"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 am
knnytte of terror
Fang woke up, slowly and painfully seeing that Racy was alive he wrapped his arms around Racy tightly " Racy thank goodness your alive! i couldn't stand the pain of loosing you"
racy smiled a closed mouth grin and rsted her head on his shoulder. "yeah...im glad i turned you into a vampire. otherwise, you would heal fast enough to give me a hug." she said, hugging him back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 am
Fang chuckled and smiled " I'm glad too, i thought we would both die here, and i'm really glad that didnt happen"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:09 am
knnytte of terror
Fang chuckled and smiled " I'm glad too, i thought we would both die here, and i'm really glad that didnt happen"
racy smiled, standing up. her wound was halfway healed. fang was all the way healed, more or less. she looked up at the exit. "m sorry reks didnt get to fight with us..." then she sees something move in the corner of her eye. she looeks to the side suspiciously, then slowly looked back at Fang. "you go look for him...i have some business to take care of..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:37 pm
Fang nodded then slowly climbed the wall that lead out of the mountain, wondering what would happen  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:53 pm
Racy walked in the drection she assumed the moving thing was. she knew what it was. there seemed to be a fire in her eyes. that man wasnt all the way dead yet, and she wasnt gonna leave him there to heal and rule again. racy walked over to him, kicking him once violently, with him not moving. she knew he was still alive though. she could feel his blood rushing around his body, and his heart and mind still wide awake. her eyes glowed a brought red light as he started to lift up into mid air. she was controling him. she pushed him against the wall, and jumped up, slicing his body with deep dark cuts with her swords. "you...killed...my...family...and now...your gonna...pay..for...it!!!" she said, adding another bloody cut to his body between every word. she was mad and furious. she was so glad she was finally able to take revenge for all he had done to her. how much he had damged her life. how much me made her lose and live without. when she was finished, her face and clothes and all the front slide of her was stained with red blood that sprayed on her during the killing. she fell to her hands and knees, panting from her rage. she dropped her head between her shoulders, resting for a while, spitting out some blood from her mouth that went in from the man's bloody murder. after a few seconds, she look up, laughing evily, an eye twitching, going phsyco. twisted she took a crossbow, and took a barrel full of arrows and starts spinning around, shooting them in a circle, rekilling every dead person who followed that man. she hated everyone here. she wanted a big revenge, and wasnt gonna leave it small for her family and freinds. they even almost killed her and Fang. but though she knew that this want gonna be the end of it, she was gonna take all the revenge she could while she can.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games