Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:28 pm
((WAIT! Idea....let Chris kill him and take over =3 It would make Silas' leave smoother and we'd take care of the old guy =D))

Nick laughed. "Humans are weak Kamon. They grow afraid over irrational things, they fight each other over nothing, and they complain when they don't get their way. That is why it's our job to protect them. You have to realize by now Kamon, we each hold the burden of the world. Yeah we have allies in the military but when it comes down to the bare grit it'll be up to all of us to be the first and the last line. We are no longer part of the human society. We are Protectors. We confront the fears humans can't face, we settle the disputes other humans can't settle, and we slap the wrist of humans who have become like small children. So if we can't fight the tough fights..." Nick smiled at Kamon. "Who will?" Nick went over to Ater Mico and started to go over it's systems.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:23 pm
"You have a good point, but don't forget we're still human to, we all still have fears, hopes, and dreams of our own. And someday we'll die, be it natural or getting killed in combat. Both of us nearly died earlier, in that attack." Kamon shuddered as he thought of the blade that pierced Zero's cockpit, how close it had come to hitting him in the head.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 am
"Yes, I know what you mean. We have to come up with something that can counter act him now that Marie and John has left. If it wasn't for Marie in that battle Chris wouldn't have been taken out of commission, though I fear not for good." Nick was done with the calibrations. "Okay my Faithful Leader, where to?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:49 pm
"Soon as Zero's repairs are done, let's go to the old refinery, maybe we can find something, as John said." Kamon sat down on the floor, chuckling. "Never thought I'd go back there again."  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 pm
((*Looks at the previous posts* Heh heh, I like the emphasis on 'wait'.))

"I'll hold the fort here, then." Adalwulf put in, adjusting his patch a bit. "Someone's got to. Hey Nick, whatever happened to your little sister, or your father? Went back to Earth? We could use them around here, now."

Food fights had never been Demyan's strong point, so while everyone was busy (and a few people unconscious), he ducked out of the mess hall. An ample amount of time had passed since he'd finished his plane model, and he went off in the direction of his quarters.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:54 pm
((Popping from Mars out of nowhere gives nobody any warning on anything going on seeing as there were no colonies on Mars. Posted your profile, but it does need more info, such as details about their past, affiliation, age, and nationality.))

"Alright then Adal, just make sure to let us know if they attack again. And if they do, get the hell out of here, we don't want anyone to die." Kamon got up and walked behind Adal, snapping the band on his eyepatch as he walked by, chuckling.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:15 pm
((Also I don't know much about cities in gundam but i don't think 'Dallas, Texas' exsists...can you confirm that Neo?))

"Well I don't believe my father is in any condition to fight now. He injured himself when he allowed everyone inside the barrier when he held it open with his suit. The injury never healed right so he can't really use his left arm very well. But yes they are both back on Earth." Nick remembered the refinery and how he had gotten there. "Those were terrible times. Most cities are still rebuilding after the attacks. Any way I wonder if we'll find anything."

Chris noticed Demyan leaving the mess hall and the pandamonium inside. "Was that your doing?" Chris looked a bit closer as he walked over to Demyan. "You would think they would be more structures seeing as they're religious zealots and all."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:23 pm
((It's okay...if Neo says he posted it then he did....I was still making the post when you guys posted so I posted from what you had put. Sorry sweatdrop ))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:48 pm
((-_- The Protectors is a freelance military organization working from the funds of the Silenus family and other sponsor groups from Earth as well aspersonal funds from the operative, they fight rebel military groups and rouge gundam teams...I don't think they clear rubble from a crater, but what i can do is use military gundams to raise an alarm so that I can come =3))

The fallen meteor had landed somewhere outside the city and the military had been put into action to asses damage and possibly collect any meteorite fragments for possible gundanium, though the possibility was low. So they sent Gun. Sgt. Cole Greaves to check it out for radiation first. "This is Gunnery Sergeant Greaves. I'm coming up on the crash site no..."

"Sergeant? What happened?" The dispatcher was sounding worried.

"There appears to be a large column or cylinder inside the crash site. Should I proceed?" Cole was worried. He had not expected to see something of size or importance at the crater. His suit was equipped with military issue weaponry so just in case this was some sort of weapon he could disable it.

"Yes, proceed with caution." the dispatcher said.

Cole came up to the cylinder and began to inspect it. "It appears to be man made."

((I'll make the profile later =3))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:17 pm
((Dude, ya need to use a bit of commen sense when you post. For starters there wouldn't be a crowd, the crater would be blocked off so public wouldn't be allowed, second a proffesor with a titanium rod is way to coincidental and highly unlikely, even in a tv show. Also gundanium, which is what these military suits are made of is several times more resistant to heat, blunt force damage, and beam weapons then titanium so even if the cylinder was glowing red hot it would have to be shooting out beams to melt gundanium that fast.))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games