Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 pm
Updated Yewkii's status and my mates list today.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 pm
Updated again  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:38 pm
Anthro!Sparky
Almond found himself grinning in return. "Awesome. We can go out and do whatever you want whenever you do come back over." He says, nodding a bit.

~*~

Throttle gives a somewhat goofy grin, offering his arm to Christalle in return. "But of course we can continue, if that's what My Lady wishes?" He says in return.

~*~

Blayze nods his head in answer to her first question, then flicks his tail to be more behind him than to his side. "I'm sure I'm fine. It'd take more than that to hurt me." He tilts his head to the side slightly, watching her look at his tail. "That's good. I'd have been upset at myself if I'd hurt someone just because of an accident. Sometimes I have a habit of lashing out when I've been woken up." He nods as she introduced himself, letting her know he'd heard her. "Blayze." He says simply.

Rivas nodded. "That sounds fantastic." He said, already thinking ahead. He much preferred the idea of spending time with Almond to spending time with his father or searching for his little brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Christalle's smile grew in response to that cute goofy grin of his. She took his arm and waited for him to lead like a proper lady. "Of course. On with our little adventure, then~" She laughed. Surely there couldn't be anything much scarier than what they'd already faced, and they weren't that far from the exit...though she was loathe to leave this handsome male behind.

Dahlia still looked embarrassed, but she managed a smile. "Oh, that's good," she said. She let out a little giggle at his mentioning lashing out because of being woken up. "No, no, no harm done." She said. "Blayze. It's nice to meet you, if a bit awkward that we met because I wasn't paying attention!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm
Almond smiles a bit at that, then motions towards the guest room. "You know where my room is, so if you need anything during the night or whatever, just come right in and wake me up."

~*~

Throttle smiles and gives a small bow at that, keeping his eyes to scanning their surroundings from behind his sunglasses while his alert ears listened for what his eyes might not see. "As you wish then, m'lady."

~*~

Blayze gives a small smile and nods his head a bit. "It's nice to meet you as well, Dahlia. Hehe.. No, an awkward meeting is when someone spots you from a distance, sees your tail is on fire, then races over and tries putting the flames out, only to find out they are part of you. I've had that happen before."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:14 pm
Updated Mates List with the following Info::

Aveline Bara/Boswick ((Boswick owned by Artymus - Will happen after Aveline's fling with Ruriska's Abyss.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:00 pm
Rivas smiled. "Yeah, I'll dot hat. I sohuld be okay thoguh." He ducked into the guest room and flopped on the bed, grinning as he drifted off to sleep.

Christalle was trying not to go back to dragging him along, but it was haaard. After all, they had managed to get past a demon, and she was feeling very, very well-protected. There wasn't much else in the forest that could threaten them, right?

Dahlia actually let out a soft laugh at that. "Ooh, yes, I see how that might be awkward!" She sat down, leaning her chin on her paw. "So how'd you end up out here? I mean, do you live near here, or...I'm being nosy, aren't I?"  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm
((How about we call these pairs good and official after this post? XD My muse is having problems coming up with responses.))

Almond curls up on his own bed and falls asleep.

~*~

Throttle chuckles slightly as he continues walking with Christalle.

~*~

Blayze thinks on the question for a moment before shaking his head. "No, I just like to nap out here. Not too many others come by, so it's a great place to relax."

[Estelle]

I decided I'm just putting Vulcanis back up as available in my singles thread. *nodnod*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 am
Kotetsu rolls in his sleep, grumbling the slightest bit in an unintelligible murmur, then yelps as he manages to roll off his bed and onto the floor below, now fully awake from his small trip. "Kya... That hurt..." He mutters to himself, rubbing at his now sore rear before slowly standing up and putting on his suit, sans mask, and walking out into his kitchen. Making himself a quick breakfast, he wolfs it down, then washes the dishes, putting them out to dry and heading out of his home and into town. His golden brown eyes flick around the streets as he walks, humming slightly to himself, ears ever alert for the sounds of anyone that might possibly need help. He was a hero at heart, Kotetsu was. Always going out of his way to help others in distress, even at the risk of his own health and safety. Not that he ever got credit for his help though. Others thought he was too big of a bumbling klutz due to his penchant for sometimes destroying property in his endeavors to save someone's life. Mr. Collateral Damage was becoming a swift nickname for him when he was out with his mask on. He heaves a sigh, expression growing kind of cloudy for a moment before he slaps on a smile and starts waving cheerful hellos to those he passed. It was strange that people never caught on that he was Wild Tiger without his mask being in place. Considering he and the 'hero' wore the exact same attire and all that. Shrugging the thought off, he continues on his way, still ever alert for a sign that someone might need rescuing of some sort.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:27 pm
There was only one way to read the expression on Kiryu's face.

'This is gonna suck.'

The grey-haired FaeFox was booking it hard, trying to get away form someone he had only spotted out of the corner of his eye. It was a male, but there was so much in him that looked all too familiar to Kiryu. In all but gender, he reminded the Fox of his "adoptive mother," enough that he was half-sure the demon male he had seen was her son. That was not someone he wanted to meet, especially not somewhere crowded like this. Anyone connected with her was potentially someone to drag him back there, and he had worked too hard to stay ahead of her. He had given up too much. Briefly, he thought of Gwylan and Vyers, but now was not a good time to be thinking about his exes. Now was a time to keep running, and running hard.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 pm
Kotetsu was just rounding the corner of a building at the moment, looking up at the sky and hoping it wasn't going to start raining on him. Heroing in the rain was hard. You had to be extra careful of your footing then, or you'd slip and crash much faster. Aside from being the 'collateral damage' guy, he was also known to be quite the klutz. Who ELSE could manage to kick a pen under the wheels of a cart just at the exact moment he was bending down to pick it up? Just himself as far as he knew. So one could say that he wasn't exactly watching where he was going or who was around just as he rounded that corner.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:02 pm
Kiryu was most definitely paying more attention to what he was running away from and less to where he was running to. Priorities. To could be dealt with as soon as he was sure that away from was secure. So was it really any surprised that he ended up rounding a corner and crashing into a certain hero, resulting in one buttplanted Faefox?

No, not really a surprise at all.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:05 pm
To say Kotetsu was surprised to be suddenly a** first on the sidewalk was an understatement. He blinks rapidly, finding himself staring at a Faefox in a similar state just in front of him. He slowly stands up and rubs his backside, offering his other hand to the fox. "Heh.. Sorry. Wasn't watching where I was going. You alright?" He asks, his entire posture and tone hopefully showing nothing but concern that the other might've been hurt because of him.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:08 pm
"Sorry about that," Kiryu said, casting a glance over his shoulder and then back at the one in front of him. He did a quick scan and decided that no, no one who was that friendly and concerned could possibly be in her employ. "Wasn't watching where I was going either. I'm alright, you?" He might have come off a little gruff, and he definitely looked like a paranoiac, constantly looking over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm
While most people would think Kotetsu was oblivious to everything around him, this was not always the case. He sometimes did have random bits of insight when dealing with people one on one. So to see the fox casting glances over his shoulder, the he blinks slightly and looks as well, not sure what he should have been looking for. He grins and gives a short laugh. "Ihihihihi... It'll take more than a fall like that to really hurt this old man." Looks around again, then tilts his head slightly to the fox, offering his hand once more. "Kotetsu T. Kaburagi. Eh, you look like you need help. Anything I can do?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:21 pm
"You don't look that old to me," Kiryu said, the compliment dropping almost automatically as he took the offered hand. Damn, he really needed to learn to not do that. He let himself be pulled up, shaking his head all the while. "Kiryu Kyosuke, and it's not something you want to get involved in. Trust me."  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games