Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Temple of the Ancients (MC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:21 pm
Durova fell back just a little at the surprising ammount of power emanating from the mortal in front of him as he transformed, into a demon of all things. His expression soured and he glared at his new foe for just a moment before flinching reflexively as it slammed into his barrier. This definately upped the stakes, but also provided him with an opportunity to rid himself of one of the few creatures on this miserable rock with the power to actually oppose him. "So nice of you to show yourself." He muttered before begining an incantation for a new, more powerful spell.

Slayer 1 soared overhead at high velocity, passing Freyr down below and circling as he came in lower. He scanned the area around and below, searching for targets. He was flying just low enough that Freyr's acute senses would pick him up, but more than likely out of range of any attacks he might be capable of employing. To Freyr it would probably seem like the android wanted his presence known. Which of course was somewhat odd behavior for a computerized intelligence.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:00 pm
Freyr nodded sagely at Fenrir's tale of woe. "Ah, so a problem with kitty-cats.... I'm good with those too!" The Chimera affirmed with a grin, "I think I can handle things, Wutaians tend to like me!" The ride was proceeding fairly smoothly, the speed at which they were traveling while riding astride Leviathan's back had dried them off thoroughly from their earlier 'swim'. And they could see the lands of Wutai quickly approaching on the horizon. It was about this time that Freyr noticed the echoing sounds of Slayer 1's rockets high overhead. As his gaze turned upward a huge grin spread across his face. He nudged Fenrir with one elbow. "Hey, hey!.. Look! Up there.... it's Slayer!" He said in an excited undertone, "Whaddya say we give him a nice hello eh?" Though the idea was in no ways unusual for Freyr, the mere fact that Slayer 1 was so high above them as to be a dark smudge in the sky did not actually bode well for any attempt at a 'greeting'. But never-the-less, the chimera did as he was wont to, and commenced with his hastily formed plan without waiting for his passenger's reply. "Hey Levi!" He called, noting the serpent's head twist slightly to acknowledge him. "I wanna say Hi to Slayer up there! Can you get high enough to squirt him?" The monstrous head of Leviathan tilted back, and upon spying his 'target' twisted around to level it's intense gaze on it's odd passengers, it snorted. "Yeah I don't mind, I've got a good grip." Freyr seemed to respond to it's odd body-language. The serpent's tongue flicked out once... twice.. and then it turned forward again. For several moments it simply continued to slither through the water, then suddenly it reared its head back and dived. "HOLD ON!!!" Freyr yelled to Fenrir, he reached back to grab the ex-turk's arms clutching them in an iron grip while his own legs gripped as tightly as possible to the scaley hide. Leviathan dived surging downward with impossible speed, only to turn around and start weaving upwards even faster as soon as his entire length had been submerged. As he swam the water swirled around him pushing him to even greater speeds. Until he broke the surface so fast he launched into the air like a bird. The water proppelled him even further, geisering up around him like it had a will of it's own. But even with that extra lift the great serpent still slowed to a near-stop a little ways shy of the android. Leviathan then swallowed one great gulp of air and then with a scream sent his geiser on without him, the water charging upwards, straight for the mechanized robot.
With all his momentum gone Leviathan slowly arced back towards the open sea, twisting slowly as he went until he was diving headfirst towards the waves.
"Oh... I forgot about this part..." Freyr admitted as he gazed back down at the distant water, the wind already buffeting and battering him. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Ermak Lorde
Captain

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:35 am
[message lost]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:09 pm
Ermak Lorde
Freyr nodded sagely at Fenrir's tale of woe. "Ah, so a problem with kitty-cats.... I'm good with those too!" The Chimera affirmed with a grin, "I think I can handle things, Wutaians tend to like me!" The ride was proceeding fairly smoothly, the speed at which they were traveling while riding astride Leviathan's back had dried them off thoroughly from their earlier 'swim'. And they could see the lands of Wutai quickly approaching on the horizon. It was about this time that Freyr noticed the echoing sounds of Slayer 1's rockets high overhead. As his gaze turned upward a huge grin spread across his face. He nudged Fenrir with one elbow. "Hey, hey!.. Look! Up there.... it's Slayer!" He said in an excited undertone, "Whaddya say we give him a nice hello eh?" Though the idea was in no ways unusual for Freyr, the mere fact that Slayer 1 was so high above them as to be a dark smudge in the sky did not actually bode well for any attempt at a 'greeting'. But never-the-less, the chimera did as he was wont to, and commenced with his hastily formed plan without waiting for his passenger's reply. "Hey Levi!" He called, noting the serpent's head twist slightly to acknowledge him. "I wanna say Hi to Slayer up there! Can you get high enough to squirt him?" The monstrous head of Leviathan tilted back, and upon spying his 'target' twisted around to level it's intense gaze on it's odd passengers, it snorted. "Yeah I don't mind, I've got a good grip." Freyr seemed to respond to it's odd body-language. The serpent's tongue flicked out once... twice.. and then it turned forward again. For several moments it simply continued to slither through the water, then suddenly it reared its head back and dived. "HOLD ON!!!" Freyr yelled to Fenrir, he reached back to grab the ex-turk's arms clutching them in an iron grip while his own legs gripped as tightly as possible to the scaley hide. Leviathan dived surging downward with impossible speed, only to turn around and start weaving upwards even faster as soon as his entire length had been submerged. As he swam the water swirled around him pushing him to even greater speeds. Until he broke the surface so fast he launched into the air like a bird. The water proppelled him even further, geisering up around him like it had a will of it's own. But even with that extra lift the great serpent still slowed to a near-stop a little ways shy of the android. Leviathan then swallowed one great gulp of air and then with a scream sent his geiser on without him, the water charging upwards, straight for the mechanized robot.
With all his momentum gone Leviathan slowly arced back towards the open sea, twisting slowly as he went until he was diving headfirst towards the waves.
"Oh... I forgot about this part..." Freyr admitted as he gazed back down at the distant water, the wind already buffeting and battering him. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Fenrir spotted the floating android a split second before the felitaur. The ex-turk was about to ask just who this Slayer 1 was when the chimera announced his intention to greet him. He was at first puzzled as to how the chimera planned to say hello. When Freyr asked Leviathan and his plan became clear Fenrir smiled recklessly and held on tighter to Freyr. This should be fun. Fenrir was not disappointed by the rush of adrenaline he received from the steep descent. He was thankful for Freyr's firm hold as the serpent slid beneath the waves. It seemed scarce moments before they were flying into the air. This was better than the rides at the Golden Saucer! Fenrir thought gleefully, a humor he maintained until Leviathan began his return journey into the sea. The force of the water the first time had been exhilarating... this might be rather painful thought Fenrir as he took stock of the distance they were in the air.

The waves hit him with the force of a chocobo stampede. The air whooshed from his burning lungs as he was flung this way and that by the churning waves. Somewhere along the line he was able to fill his lungs with life giving air, but he was soon forced down again by the agitated waters. He struggled to find the surface again but he couldn't find which way was up the water was forcing him in all directions. Things gradually got hazier as the pain in his lungs grew greater.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:22 am
Slayer 1 was too high to hear what Freyr was saying, or to get a solid image of his vocal movements even. So it was quite unexpected when they suddenly dissappeared beneath the waves, then reappeared coming upwards at such high velocity. It was a simple matter to change vectors to such a degree that the 'water spray' assault missed entirely, but the shear fact that he'd managed toget close enough to actually hit the robotic suit was rather astounding.

Slayer watched impassively as they descended again, and waited for them to surface. After about 15 minutes passed it occured to the computerized artificial intelligence that such a length of time spent without oxygen was usually lethal to organisms such as Freyr and Fenrir.

Slayer 1 propmtply opened a communications channel, sending a signal which would cause President Rufus' cell phone to ring once more.

The spell finished a few moments before Durova's barrier would have given out, if Chaos had been allowed to continue his assault. However, the blast of heat, light, and sound which hit the demon point blank in the chest was enough to shatter the weakened barrier and send both of them flying through reinforced walls out of the reactor and into the mountain side. The resultant rumbling boom of objects impacting at high velocity echoed down the valley and could be heard as far as Nibelhiem.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:50 am
OOC: The way I see our ninja-nesses is that Shinrei is the powerful techniques and killing lots of people sort of ninja, yuffie is the fast steal everything sort of ninja, and Ruo is the uber-sneaky spy sort, I mean all ninjas have that, but as I was pointing out her abilities are focused SPECIFICALLY just for espionage and stealth.

"Shinra HQ, this is Ruo in Fifty-five-niner" Ruo reported into the bulky headset/receiver.

"This is Shinra HQ, Fifty-five-niner acknowledged, what is the situation Ruo?"

"The Chimaera has summoned a sea monster and... has used it as a method of jettisoning himself and an unidentified passenger into the air at the Slayer-1 android."

"Fifty-five-niner can you please repeat that?" Ruo did so and then further described.

"The unidentified passenger has fallen back into the water permission to rescue?"

There was some delay in response before. "Permission granted."

Ruo swooped the helicopter in low to the water and hovered. she glanced over her shoulder at the apparently empty cargo hold and shouted. "If you desire to make yourself useful little stowaway, you'd best go help that sorry sot drowning out there."

OOC: I know NOTHING about squawk talk.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:32 am
((To Forcibly Revive this thread I am making story alterations and changes posted here. Any new RPers who wish to join are welcome, but those of you who do not have reliable internet access should probably stay out of the main groups.))

THE STORY SO FAR!

Three Years after the game, (one year after Advent Children) A new Calamity has Found the planet of Gaia. Another of JENOVA's race has fallen from the skies to wreak havoc on what he beleived to be an unsuspecting world. To continue what JENOVA had started! The self-proclaimed "Father" DUROVA has risen minions and calls to the Remnants of his predecessor.

So many of the planet's people had been infused with the cells of JENOVA, that for most, disobeying such a strong call was nearly impossible. Many succumbed, other's resisted, and still others bargained for the ones they loved.

Vaizel Tuefel, was one who bargained, able to resist JENOVA's call during her reign, he did not head the voice of DUROVA, but his wife possessed no such strengths, overwhelmed by the call Dawn suffered terribly from a surprise onslaught of Geostigma, and in desperation Vaizel offered himself in her place.
DEROVA accepted. Vaizel possessed a fairly unique ability that allowed him to absorb Mako energy in it's raw form. with DUROVA's guidance he supplied massive amounts of energy to the planetary intruder. But such gave rise to a rather unexpected turn of events.

Hitherto trapped in the Life-stream, unable to continue forward and equally unable to return to the world of the living, Sephiroth had slowly come to realize the futility of his own plans. He believed he was doomed to spend eternity in limbo, but when opportunity reared he leaped at the chance. As Vaizel absorbed raw Mako, Sephiroth hitched a ride into the living body. Surprised when he could not wrest control from Vaizel, but managed to oust the control of DUROVA.
Noting the change in his servant DUROVA ordered Vaizel to be killed. Thus sealing the conviction of betrayal and rebellion.

Now the Resistance is expanding. Lead by Vaizel and Sephiroth's spirit, our heroes must race to recover the shards of the White and Black Materia before DUROVA can retrieve them.

Three large shards of the black materia have been located. One is already in the possession of DUROVA, one lies deep in the northern Crater, and the last rests in the distant kingdom of Wutai.
Smaller shards are scattered across the land, embedded in scientific experiments or tucked into laboratories. buried in graves and attached to weapons. These must be located as well.

As for the White Materia, The location of that artifact and it's pieces still remains a mystery, but the survival of the planet relies on it's recovery.

WHERE ARE WE NOW?

Vaizel-Sephiroth has taken it upon himself to locate the second large shard of the Black Materia, He forays deep into the Northern Crater, battling the horrendous monsters poisoned by it's presence.

Freyr, the Ex-SOLDIER and Felitaur Warrior is traveling to Wutai, where word that a massive invasion of DUROVA's monsters is assembling. Traveling with the Ex-Turk Fenrir, and pursued by Slayer 1, Freyr and Fenrir have just disappeared into the great waters surrounding the shores of Wutai.

DUROVA made his way to Nibelheim, where the monster factory provided him with more recruits for his army, on his way out he was intercepted by the infamous Ex-Turk Vincent Valentine, and the two are now engaged in a ferocious battle.

The wolf-like experiment III (3) has traveled with the young scientist, and illegitimate daughter of Professor Hojo, Dahry. To the abandoned laboratories in search of more Black Materia Shards.

And this is where the story stands now!

Please enjoy and continue from this point regardless of previous posts and engagements. ... If I have neglected anyone please let me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:21 pm
President Rufus Shinra managed to spare a glare at his phone, as it buzzed persistently at him. Reports were filing in as though they had a personal vendetta, and his Turks were beside themselves with work. Worst yet, the people who seemed to know the MOST about what was actually going on, didn't want to talk to him, meanwhile he was getting plenty of messages from people he didn't want to talk to himself. Rufus' thoughts halted there for a moment, as he listened to the phone ring again... there was one person whom he was certain would speak to him regardless of past offenses, someone whom in Rufus' experience always seemed to know far more than he should. Picking up the phone receiver with less annoyance than a few moments ago, the young President of Shinra smiled, "This is President Shinra,..." he intoned crisply, he had a strong suspicion as to the identity of his caller.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:47 am
"I am sorry... we almost had him, maybe next time." Vincent heard the voice in his head as he began to black out. Is there going to be a next time? He thought sardonically.

Yuffie bit her lip, desperately trying to concentrate on anything but her airsickness as the helicopter sped across the landscape. A little peek outside told her they were approaching a shore, probably near Junon, they still had a ways to go...

Shelke, as always, was very quick to respond when things blew out. She was small, but her enhanced body was strong enough to lift the limp gunman over her shoulders and get away before Durova could come after them and discover that his 'victim' had gotten away. "Please be ok Vincent." She whispered, trying to figure out if she could hear him still breathing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:10 pm
((Y'know... it always strikes me as amusing how many characters in this RP are running around with voices in their heads... XD ... technically speaking, Zack can be a pestering voice too, and if anyone wants me to Play Zack's voice in their head I'm up to it! ... originally Zaber was hearing "Zack" but he's not RPing anymore. sweatdrop ... Anyways, ON to the LOONEYS! rofl ))

with unusually shakey legs, Freyr dragged himself and his once-passenger onto the sandy beach of Wutai, it was fortunate that he managed to hold onto Fenrir's belt when the two of them hit the water, though perhaps luck had little to do with Freyr's whispered request to Leviathan that the Sea-serpent flick them towards Wutai with his great tail, mere moments before the Summoned God dispersed back into his own realm. Even as powerful as Freyr's legs were it had taken him several moments to orient himself after that blast. Fenrir Van Aesir was completely unconcious, though a quickly cast "Aero" directed at his lungs had effectively removed any remaining water, Freyr had no doubt the Ex-Turk would wake very much the "worse for wear".

"At least you're alive squirt!" Freyr chuckled at the limp form. "Now lets go find your Fiance eh?" and with those words he began trotting up the beach.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vaizel/Sephiroth was still making his way steadily deeper into the Northern Crater, at this point he had fought off a number of bizzare monsters, they seemed to be more mutated, powerful and disgusting the further down he went. A frown marred his features as he doggedly proceeded forward. Surely the Black Materia alone wouldn't be creating this much taint? ... what could be causing these creatures to become so horribly disfigured and.. wrong? He snarled aloud as he hacked his way through yet another creature that MIGHT have been a behemoth had it not had double the number of limbs and seemed on the verge of becoming Undead... This was certainly not what he'd envisioned when he offered to search the Crater.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:42 am
"President Rufus Shinra, This Is Slayer 1 Again. I Regret To Inform You That The Chimera-ExSOLDIER-NonMonster-NonJenovaEnhanced-Entity Known As Freyr Has Dissappeared Beneath The Ocean After Engaging In An Apparently Suicidal Maneuver Involving His Controlled Summon And Passenger. They Have Not Resurfaced Within Conceivable Time Limits That They Might Still Be Alive Without An Underwater Materia. Requesting Additional Directives." Slayer 1's digitized voice was the only one Rufus knew of which always sounded exactly the same over the phone as it did in person, and there was no way he could mistake it for anyone else.

Durova emerged carefully, examining the blasted mountainside carefully for traces of the red cloaked human or the demon Chaos. He didn't know if they were still active or not. However, after several minutes of searching he realized his enemy was gone. With a scowl and a curse in an alien language he turned back and descended once more into the reactor. He would have to speed up his agenda it seemed...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:21 pm
Ermak Lorde

with unusually shakey legs, Freyr dragged himself and his once-passenger onto the sandy beach of Wutai, it was fortunate that he managed to hold onto Fenrir's belt when the two of them hit the water, though perhaps luck had little to do with Freyr's whispered request to Leviathan that the Sea-serpent flick them towards Wutai with his great tail, mere moments before the Summoned God dispersed back into his own realm. Even as powerful as Freyr's legs were it had taken him several moments to orient himself after that blast. Fenrir Van Aesir was completely unconcious, though a quickly cast "Aero" directed at his lungs had effectively removed any remaining water, Freyr had no doubt the Ex-Turk would wake very much the "worse for wear".

"At least you're alive squirt!" Freyr chuckled at the limp form. "Now lets go find your Fiance eh?" and with those words he began trotting up the beach.

Fenrir started hacking up sea water almost immediately after Freyr cast areo. He was only half conscious but he was quickly rising to full consciousness and the closer he came the more his wished himself unconscious. He groaned and rolled over, still emptying his stomach of brine. He was soggy, groggy, and thirsty. He glanced up at Freyr's comment of finding his fiancee, but he could only manage a glare. He reached into his pocket praying it was still there, he sighed yes it was still there. He drew out two softly glowing spheres of materia and proceeded to cast cure and regen, granted it took him a while to use them he was not quite so adept as Garm. After casting the spells he felt quite a bit better and was able to follow the felitaur up the beach. He squinted in the bright sun glaring off the sand and tried to guess where they might have washed up. He caught sight of an oddly shaped peak, that meant they were on Yutai Beach just east of Wutai proper, at least it wouldn't be a long walk. He was still looking at the cliffs when he noticed movement, it didn't take him long at all to realize there was a battle going on in front of the pass into Wutai.

" It looks like we're in time," Fenrir called out as he proceeded to dash up the beach, although not a graceful, elegant dash, more like a off-balanced, water-logged dash. He reached for his throwing knives, none of the monsters seemed suitable to take on in close combat, happy to find them still there, sad to find a fish with them. Discarding the sea life quickly he came into the outer fringe of the battle. Sizing up the monsters Fenrir was grateful the knives he'd brought were painted with malboro poison. A handful of determined Wutains were holding off two or three particularly nasty looking monsters they looked like mutants of some of the indigenous monsters. One of the creatures disengaged and bounded out to meet the new threat. Fenrir at this point was cursing the fact he was not sitting on top of those cliffs with his rifle, and also the fact he was still not quite recovered form his ordeal. Fenrir engaged the monster cautiously, throwing a knife at the beast just to test it's agility. It appeared large and not particularly agile, but he felt it was best to know before getting in range of it's wicked claws. The knife buried itself in the creature's shoulder with a solid thud. The thing scarcely noticed or checked it's charge. It had thick skin apparently, but not overly agile. Fenrir pulled out another knife and crouched. He needed to get at it's eyes. He aimed carefully and threw the weapon with a fluid motion. His aim was good and the knife sunk deeply into the beast's right eye. This time it stumbled in it's advance shrieking in pain. This action exposed it's throat and a bloom of violet blood marked the resting place of a second knife. The beasts shook itself, enraged it started charging down Fenrir. The ex-Turk dodged but the beast caught a glancing blow with it's tusks. Fenrir was ready however and cast Firaga (the only high level magic he knew). The creature screamed in agony and fell to the sand dead.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:49 pm
"Ha ha!" Freyr whooped from down the beach, clapping at Fenrir's display of prowess. "Not bad for a half-drowned Turkey!" Chuckling to himself, the chimera unstrapped the massive glaive from it's position at his side. Swinging it once or twice to remove the sea water and weeds. "But let me show you how we did things in SOLDIER!" With a joyful holler Freyr dashed up the beach right into the midst of the monstrous horde, toppling one beast with his sheer forward momentum, his massive weapon making short work of a second beast with one well-aimed slash. "You comin' Bro? I'm not going to wait up for ya!" Freyr snickered, wading through the monsters until he stood between them and their Wutaian prey.

"Suicidal?!" Rufus spat, unable to keep his voice level. "This is FREYR we're talking about! He-" The president hesitated, finally catching up with his incredulity. Taking a second to think over what he knew of the elusive Felitaur, and rethinking his intended conversation with the Android. "Slayer 1, your orders are to proceed to Wutai, you are only to engage monsters that have a higher than 95% REASONABLE probability of being Minions of this "Father" character. You may also engage Monsters who are attacking the Wutaian Natives. If you come in contact with Freyr or his passenger, you are NOT to engage." That said Rufus hung up his phone. Heaving a sigh before returning to his computer. It took some doing, but eventually he managed to pull up a phone listing of all Ex-Personnel belonging to Shinra. If they had any idea how close of an eye Shinra kept on them they would probably riot AGAIN on the recovering company, but at times like this the information was invaluable. With a silent thanks to whoever had designed water-resistant phones, Rufus dialed the number in question, listening to the subsequent rings and waiting for Fenrir or his companion to pick up the Ex-Turk's phone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:48 pm
Ermak Lorde
"Ha ha!" Freyr whooped from down the beach, clapping at Fenrir's display of prowess. "Not bad for a half-drowned Turkey!" Chuckling to himself, the chimera unstrapped the massive glaive from it's position at his side. Swinging it once or twice to remove the sea water and weeds. "But let me show you how we did things in SOLDIER!" With a joyful holler Freyr dashed up the beach right into the midst of the monstrous horde, toppling one beast with his sheer forward momentum, his massive weapon making short work of a second beast with one well-aimed slash. "You comin' Bro? I'm not going to wait up for ya!" Freyr snickered, wading through the monsters until he stood between them and their Wutaian prey.

"Suicidal?!" Rufus spat, unable to keep his voice level. "This is FREYR we're talking about! He-" The president hesitated, finally catching up with his incredulity. Taking a second to think over what he knew of the elusive Felitaur, and rethinking his intended conversation with the Android. "Slayer 1, your orders are to proceed to Wutai, you are only to engage monsters that have a higher than 95% REASONABLE probability of being Minions of this "Father" character. You may also engage Monsters who are attacking the Wutaian Natives. If you come in contact with Freyr or his passenger, you are NOT to engage." That said Rufus hung up his phone. Heaving a sigh before returning to his computer. It took some doing, but eventually he managed to pull up a phone listing of all Ex-Personnel belonging to Shinra. If they had any idea how close of an eye Shinra kept on them they would probably riot AGAIN on the recovering company, but at times like this the information was invaluable. With a silent thanks to whoever had designed water-resistant phones, Rufus dialed the number in question, listening to the subsequent rings and waiting for Fenrir or his companion to pick up the Ex-Turk's phone.

Fenrir grinned as he saw the felitaur swing into the fray. He was quick to follow (after swiftly recovering his knives). There was only one monster left now, it was clearly occupied with Freyr and the Wutains in front of it. Fenrir threw three knives in smooth succession, each one striking home with a satisfying thunk. This caused the monster's attention to falter and allowed the Wutains to take it down. Fenrir was soon near Freyr and the determined band of defenders. Before even he had time to notice or react one of the party launched herself at him and before he knew it he was in the sand with a girl-samurai around his middle. It took him only a fraction of a second to realize the reason for this, he shot a helpless look at Freyr.

" I'm so glad.... I knew it... I knew you didn't mean it when you said you were never coming back," sobbed the samurai, " And especially now...." she trailed off into sobs. Fenrir patted her back, and talked soothingly, all the while hoping her father had cooled down.... if she was this emotional.... he shuddered to think of Eisen.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

" No phone, no phone, I just want to be alone today," the crackly lyrics emanated from the pocket of a sober looking young man sitting in a corner of the world-renowned Turtle's Paradise. Two wolves lounged comfortably at his feet. Garm reached into his pocket promptly and flipped open the phone, cutting off the ringtone mid word. His eyebrows contracted when he saw the caller ID.

" Hello," he answered the phone curtly. He was quite curious to see who was calling Fenrir from Shinra. He'd fielded quite a few calls from old girlfriends since Fenrir had managed to run off without even his cell phone, wallet, or even Geri. The wolf of course was the most miffed by this behavior, Garm had a suspicion Fenrir wouldn't get off without less than a n**. Garm wondered how many girlfriends he could tick off before Fenrir wouldn't forgive him. A few of them of course had been accidental.... but there were the three or four that had been for Fenrir's own good. The longer he considered it the more he became convinced it was time his twin married.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 pm
Freyr froze mid-cheer as he watched Fenrir's pitiable downfall. Mildly surprised that the "fiance" had found Fenrir, rather than Freyr locating her instead the Felitaur was at a momentary loss as to how to salvage his intended practical joke. But this stutter of thought did not last long, and with a gleeful grin the Chimera loped forward to where the two figures were sprawled in the sand. With one hand he reached down and snagged the young Samurai girl by her belt and Hakama, well versed as he was in the outfits of Wutaian warriors, he easily hoisted her off his intended victim. "Pardon me young lady, but I believe I outrank you and that's my boyfreind you're assaulting!" Freyr hoped that this particular young Samurai was maybe less familiar with his own reputation... though the chances were slim as Freyr had trained with a good portion of the Wutaian forces himself.

Rufus almost sighed with relief when he heard someone pick up the phone, "Fenrir Van Aesir, This is Rufus Shinra, I know and can appreciate that you do not hold me or my company in high regard, but I would be in your debt if you could put Freyr Svaldifari on the phone... My sources tell me you and he are traveling together." The young president prayed the Ex-Turk would listen long enough to think about his request, hopefully he would get the chance to explain himself later.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff