Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobaTJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am
Suggesting: minipet things!

I know you're updating the coding soon so you may very well be WAY AHEAD OF ME but I think being able to organize minipets would be pretty cool. I'd definitely like to group them all together by type so I can know what to trade and so on and so forth.

ALSO maybe a way to see if a pet is frozen without having to go deep deep into the bowels of the My Adopts pages?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:26 pm
Rabid Ice Weasel
Suggesting: minipet things!

I know you're updating the coding soon so you may very well be WAY AHEAD OF ME but I think being able to organize minipets would be pretty cool. I'd definitely like to group them all together by type so I can know what to trade and so on and so forth.

ALSO maybe a way to see if a pet is frozen without having to go deep deep into the bowels of the My Adopts pages?

Grouping my type is going to be difficult as some clickables were not added to the database that matches their type -- take the Scareons for instance. While most scareons would be grouped together, the glowstick/glowing Scareons would be grouped under "e" for Elusive/Exclusive rather than with their Scareon cousins.

Otherwise this has been mentioned before, but we currently do not have a script that would allow for sorting at this time. It is something we can consider adding to the site in the future, however.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:36 am
About the GM hiring challenge.... There is a entry place, and i need a to put some codes. Somethin' like this :
Character im rping :
Username :
And some other stuff

So.... Should i just put 'code here' in the code, or put those stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 am
I am not going to try out to be a shop GM, even though I want to, just because omgfreetime - but while I was debating, I thought up some ideas for classes/subjects. I thought I'd post them here in case you guys could make use of them. biggrin I was trying to think up some more classes that would be open to all, not dependent on having magical/other ability.

- Modern Fear: a course dealing with modern apparitions and the fears of the present-day human! Could include how to update your fear tactics for more traditional monsters (i.e. zombies - laid-back shamblers are less scary in the era of L4D, yes? XD) and education on new varieties of scarelings appearing in Halloween.

- Squickology: How to gross humans the ******** out and take advantage of visceral fears. Blood sprays! Exorcist-style vomit-spew! Rotting corpses! AND MORE!

- Fear Shui (a play on fung shui): How to use the environment to enhance your scare tactics. For the patient and large-scale haunt! OOCly inspired by looking at Japanese horror - how it's very atmospheric, and uses a lot of environmental cues and very subtle creeping terror as opposed to cat scares.

- Care of Creepy Creatures: Basically, Care of Magical Creatures. :B Only for Halloween. This would actually focus on minipets - how to train them and partner with them effectively for scaring.  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:40 pm
Eight
For the customs can we proxy for someone? Say someone has their quest thread and everything set up but they can't get here until after the customs close (She currently is in the process of moving and has no internet, but we talk via phone), but they want to enter. Can we link up their form for them?

Zoo says yes, this is allowed~ The artist that rolls or CCs their quest might not start on the art until your friend starts the trade for it, though.

Roses Are Black Killers
About the GM hiring challenge.... There is a entry place, and i need a to put some codes. Somethin' like this :
Character im rping :
Username :
And some other stuff

So.... Should i just put 'code here' in the code, or put those stuff?

Pretend the GM challenge is your proposal to staff about an event you'd like to run. So, yes, you would put in the "form" you'd like to have people fill out.

@Sosi -> Thank you for your suggestions! biggrin We'll def be using some of those in the future, actually~~ : DDD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 pm
I looked for this carefully, but maybe I'm just blind. 8'D;;
Are we allowed to use items as payment for customs, or does it have to be pure gold?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:41 pm
Hiring Question
Would it be allowed/considered reasonable if a colorist/artist team were to apply in tandem for an artist position?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:04 pm
Kuro-Mizuki
I looked for this carefully, but maybe I'm just blind. 8'D;;
Are we allowed to use items as payment for customs, or does it have to be pure gold?

Items in payment is fine, but please keep it to premium items.

@ Cypran:

Yes that is perfectly fine! You guys will have to share the profit though as a 50/50 split, as this is how lil and ende sometimes work!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:31 pm
Hiring question~

I glanced around for it, and maybe I missed it completely, which wouldn't surprise me, but are we allowed to edit our entries after we post them until the ending date?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:40 pm
Marushii
@Sosi -> Thank you for your suggestions! biggrin We'll def be using some of those in the future, actually~~ : DDD

Yaaaay~ 4laugh I look forward to it. XD  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:10 pm
Kyrieko
Hiring question~

I glanced around for it, and maybe I missed it completely, which wouldn't surprise me, but are we allowed to edit our entries after we post them until the ending date?

Yes, you may. Let me go add that into the thread. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Marushii
Yes, you may. Let me go add that into the thread. c:

Awesome! I'll have to get a post in there tomorrow when I am awake. Thanks for answering Maru! <3  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

S a l l y S h e e p

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 pm
In Halloween Town, what would be the general choice as the better out of these two: looking well groomed or messy and dirty in a repulsive-scary sense? If there were to be a dance, would it be better to look well groomed and nice or look tattered and dirty?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:24 am
It's a pretty mixed bag ~ so it would depend on which species was the most prominent or the organizing factor in the event. (Species with assumed/stereo-typical preferences have such listed in under their FAQS, like monsters that appear less than amazing tend to accessorize in flashy ways, and demons tend toward more dapper, stylish digs, often with a more historical bent)  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:06 am
Growth Point Question:

I know that in most open RP's you have to have a total of 800 words over the duration of the RP for it to count as a growth, but does that also apply to 'classrooms'? More specifically for left-alone-dice-roll ones such as Breck's Shed and Creature Feature?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games