Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Pandora Hearts*~

Back to Guilds

A fan guild for the anime Pandora Hearts. ^.^ 

Tags: Pandora Hearts, Anime, Roleplay, Fantasy, Alice in wonderland 

Reply ♥ - - - Main Chat
Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:19 pm
"Well I guess it makes sense..." Skye trailed off. Break patted her head again. "Hey! Stop doing that!" She snapped.

"It's funny. maybe she was named after the town." Salem said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:32 pm
"Hm?Salem,how do you even know if the persons a girl or not?"Jinyx asked innocently as they made their way through the market streets.Jinyx stumbled a little before regaining her balance by holding on to Salem.

"Would Gil like something to eat?"Oz asked reaching into the basket that was in Jinyx's hand.He pulled out a rice ball and gave it to his servent who nodded and started to nibble on the rice.Oz leaned down to look at his servent who didn't even looked up at him.He frowned,"Is something wrong,Gil?"

"Hm?No,it's nothing,Young Master."Gil smiled,though Oz could see it was a fake smile and that Gil was in some sort of pain since he was kind of panting and sweating.Oz nodded not too sure of his answer so kept a close on him.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:45 pm
"I just figured." Salem replied, grinning. He noticed Oz and Gil and frowned at them. Something looked really wrong.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:52 pm
"What's wrong Salem?"jinyx held out a rice ball to him sweetly,"Aren't you hungry?...Or is that you don't like my cooking.....?"Jinyx started to tear up dramaticually.

"Young Master,where do you think um would be at this time of day..?"Gil asked still not giving Oz any eye contact.Oz frowned at that.

"Hm...I don't think I would know,since I don't even know if Um's a boy or a girl.."Oz trailed off.Gil nodded and frowned and turned and started to walk again.Oz followed silently,worry flooding his mind.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:55 pm
Salem gasped. "What!? No! I LOVE you cooking!" He said, trying not to let her cry. He started gulping up the rice ball, and with a mouth full of rice he said, "It taste like... *crunch*... Heaven!" He said with a gulp.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:06 pm
"Lady Shalon taught me that trick,I was just seeing if it really did work."Jinyx giggled clutching onto his arm with Ditzy and the basket on the other hand.

"Where is Um...?"Gil placed his hands on his hips pouting,Oz could tell since his lips puckered out and huffing at the same time.Oz sighed and walked over to Gil.

"Somewhere that's what this paper says..."Oz mummbled not too sure if the paper descriped right.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:14 pm
Um was walking when she spotted the group. Kind of suspicious she balled up her fist and quietly walked toward them. Salem and Skye spotted her. "Is that um?" They said in unison.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:20 pm
Something about that girl made Jinyx feel uneasy for some reason so she tried to shake it off.

"Who's that?"Oz asked turning to Salem and Skye.Gil did the same though showing no emotions from the eyes only from his mouth.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:22 pm
"I think it's Um..." Skye said. Break nodded.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:27 pm
"Does she think we're bad people?"Gil asked looking and only looking up at Break with curious eyes.He then quickly hid them.Oz frowned.If Gil showed his face at Break then why not him...?That just wasn't fair,he thought sadly.

"Her auroura seems kind of hazy and dark right now..I can't really tell.."Jinyx mummbled looking down at her feet in defeat.Dang it,I really am useless...she though invoulentary.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm
Um angrily stared at them, keeping silent. Skye fealt as if she was going to attack. She was prepared to fight back, when suddenly she saw Um glare at her. Why did she look so mad? Skye thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:35 pm
"Break say something.."Oz poked Break.Gil had his hand on his gun on his belt just incase if this girl was about to attack them or something.Jinyx looked up at the girl,a glare forming as she stared at the girl angerily.

"Is there something that you want?"she growled venom seeping out,what's this girl's problem anyway?Coming onto people you don't even know and glaring at them...,"Well?"Jinyx crossed her arms.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm
"That's what i was going to ask you." Um glared at all the chains in the group.

((Oh noes~ I made her mad, but don't know why she should be mad. XD))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:51 pm
((wooooowX3))

"Well,we're looking for a person name Um,"Oz stepped in between the two,he cleared his throat again,"Are you by any chance Um?"he asked politly pulling Jinyx away from the girl.Who knows what Jinyx can do once she finds her staff?Gilstayed quiet.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 pm
"Yeah. Who are you then?" Um asked.  
♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers