Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm
She took a deep breath, let it out slowly, and smiled thankfully.

"Thank you Tyler, you have no idea what that means to me. It's been like that my entire life."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:11 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara nodded both to Indala and then to Tyler, and wished she could answer the girl's thoughts aloud without them finding out about her ability. "I'm glad you're here too. You're very nice and the Slytherins would have berated you for that." Then she commented about the war. Her father's side of the family was active during the war. "Yeah, they were. My grandfather actually dueled two Death Eaters when they came looking for him after he captured Yaxley. I can only imagine how it looked losing to an old man." She chuckled, imagining her grandfather fighting someone.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:26 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler smiled "I heard the final battle of the war happened right here at Hogwarts. Is that true?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:35 pm
(( HAHAHAHa! I totally had a vision of Yoda fighting just then XD ))

"Well I'm very glad I'm not in Slytherin then. They would have a million reasons to make me a target. I guess it hasn't changed much since my parents were in Hogwarts then." She shrugged.

"Your grandfather must be some man!" she said imagining the scenario and giggled. "The Death Eaters would have been severely punished afterward as well for losing the battle."

"Yes, the final battle of the war did happen here." She gestured around her.

"Its amazing that after all of that we are still able to attend school here. The ancient magic that protects this place is very powerful."

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Lyra Wynne | 1st Year; Gryffindor

User Image
User Image
Lyra overheard the other Gryffindors talking about the war, she frowned at the name Yaxely. She pulled out a package of Jelly Slugs and began to eat them, trying to keep her dark thoughts away. Lyra stared around the Great Hall, she looked up an noticed the Slytherin banners. She smiled, the smile it's self seemed like a challenge. 'This is the year of the Gryffindors.' she thought.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:48 pm

She smiled, then sighed a heavy sigh and felt a yawn come up. "We should probably be getting up to the common room soon. I think that the Head Boy should be starting to lead people up soon." Looking around, she noticed the Ravenclaws leaving for their common room.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:20 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler nodded and took a last drink of his pumpkin juice. "Well it's about time. I'm rather tired"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:29 pm
User ImageArther Dent
Gryffindor Head Boy

Arther clapped his hands and indicated that all Gryffindors should follow him. "Alright guys and gals, all Gryffindors should follow me and Gabriel. We're going to lead you up to the common room and tell you the password so you can get in. Come on, folks, follow me."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy rolled her eyes and heaved herself off the bench.
"Finally.", she sighed heavily as she rearranged her robes, "I thought I was going to fall asleep." she stretched her arms before stuffing them into the pockets of her robes as Pan jumped on her shoulder.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:07 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler stood and followed the boy who had spoken. "Finally" he yawned

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:56 am

Tamara got up and started herding students towards the Grand Staircase.

{Moving to the Grand staircase}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:11 pm

Tamara came down to the Great Hall for lunch and sat at Gryffindor's table. Not moments after she sat did owls come raining into the Great Hall, delivering mail. One dropped a package in front of her that had her name on it. She opened the package slowly, questioning who sent her a package. Inside the package was a book and a letter. She opened the letter and read it.

Dear Goldie,
I found this in a book store in Upper Flagley when visiting a friend. I think this will help you on your quest for a certain bit of knowledge. You owe me.
Sincerely, Benny

She furrowed her brow and picked up the book. It had nothing on its cover, but when she opened the book and started looking through it, she spotted the word animagus. Her eyes widened and she looked around to see if anyone else noticed. She drew in a deep breath and hurried out of the Great Hall.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tyler sat down at the Gryffindor Table. He was now feeling a little better after his talk with Ashleigh but he was still nervous. He sighed as he began to take some food. As he took a sip from his pumpkin juice his owl, Starlight, flew down beside him. "Hey girl" Tyler said taking the envelope from her. He opened the letter. This time it was his mum's writing.

Natasha Dean
It is great your making so many friends dear. But I am interested in one particular. You said a second year was there named Lucy Bonks? That is odd because the Bonks family has all been killed during the Wizarding War. If you forgot, which I would understand if you did, that was my Maiden Name. My Brother, Mortimer, and his Wife, Melly, had a daughter named Lucy. But She was killed with the family. Then again she was never found... Tyler this girl may be that Lucy! Which would mean... I'm including some pictures of my brothers family. Please have her look at them.

Tyler blinked. Lucy? His cousin? He doubted it There could be more then one Bonks family. Couldn't there? he thought. He looked back in the envelope and sure enough there were Several pictures inside. He pulled them out and flipped through them. Each one had a name and date written on the back. He saw one of Mortimer "Mo" Bonks, his Mum's Brother. He flipped though more and saw on that said Melissa "Melly" Bonks, his uncles wife. Looking at the next one he saw two girls. The Picture was of Monica & Lyra Bonks. He looked at the last picture it said Lucy Bonks. Tyler blinked. This picture did look oddly a lot like Lucy. He took one final sip of his drink. Put the pictures back in the envelope and went off in search of Lucy. Could She really be my cousin? he thought

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:57 pm
User Image
The echo of Grumby's feet pattering against the floor echoed loudly as he walked. Upon entering the Great Hall, he set one of the fliers Bartlebee had given him on the Gryffindor table, in hopes of striking the students interests. He quickly turned to the next table, making sure that he didn't skip one.

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games