Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

Etheris had been about to reply to Maestro when she heard the shift in conversation. Turning her gaze on her master she hissed at him softly. "Ssssssaaahresssssseehhaa. Sssseeeherssss ssssaaa sheessssess." If a snake's tone could be considered cold that would have been Etheris's. "For fear of my life, I have been forbidden to answer that. Dispite my feeling that they'd make for interting snakes myself." Charon answered with a slight laugh.

((ooc: roughly translated in a polite manner. she threatened to bite him in a place that shouldn't be if he answered about her feelings on the matter. XD))

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:08 am
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin bit back a smile. Mysterious. Roisin nodded. She looked away from the snakes and back at Dante. "Seti doesn't usually wander far from me. He's just as bad as the rest of my family. I'm hoping to get permission, from both the Head of our House as well as my parents, to bring him. I don't think he's going to like to be caged, and Mother and Father often leave to visit friends and family and colleagues for weeks at a time. They have a tendance of keeping him at home because of the weather." She told Dante, "So prehaps you'll meet Seti sooner rather than later. If I can get my brothers to find a way to send him to me, it might be even sooner."

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:16 am
((OOC: Sorry, I'm about to leave for work crying . I'll be gone in about fifteen minutes, but I'll be back on after nine . . . if you post before I have to leave, I might be able to reply . . . ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:30 am
User Image
User Image

"Just remember something. I know you don't know but our common room and dorms are located in the dugenon levels. If you bring him make certain you have a way to keep him warm. Dante and I can help you if you need it." Charon said with a smile. Etheris was sitting coiled around his arm now. She was sulking lightly but chose not to speak.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:35 am

User Image

Dante smiled at Etheris. Her pouting was rather silly for a snake. Maestro looked a little disappointed that she didn't wish to voice the matter. "I would hope to see him. Maestro would also like to meet another of his kind, the only other snake he knows is Etheris" Maestro looked up at him and nodded to Roisin.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:36 am
Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Charon was right, but still . . . "I'd still feel better with him here. My parents love Seti, but they can be neglectful when they're traveling. And I doubt the heat in my room will be left on for Seti to remain comfortable. At least if he's here, I'll be able to care for him. But the conditions here are much better than at Durmstrang, otherwise he would have gone there this year." At the least, she'd beg Miss Lochman to tend to Seti, though they weren't fond of each other. But she'd still try to get Seti here. It would be better than him alone at home. Images of Seti caged, hungry and shivering passed through her thoughts. First thing tomorrow morning, she was going to send an owl home to check on him.

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:04 pm

User Image

Dante took a sip of the drink infront of him as he listened to her speak,"Well I do hope that you have luck in getting him here. I do not know what I'd do without Maestro with me" he said gently stroking the snake's head just around where the hood was. Maestro looked up at him and hissed," sssshhhhaaaaahhssssssssasssssssssss" Dante chuckled lightly but did not pass on what he had said. He looked around the room after petting Maestro. The sorting seemed to have slowed down quite a bit. He hoped that they'd soon be able to start the feast.

((OOC: Translation- if you left me I could get them for you"))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:47 pm
User Image

Mira entered the great hall a bit late, she was held up by the Caretaker, he still had a grudge on her for dying his hair bright pink for valentines day last year. The sorting looked to be over and students already started to mingle. Not caring much, she made her way over and took a seat. Slange slithered out and moved to wrap around her neck and down her arm. She looked around for who she would care to talk to.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

Roisin asked her if she was interested in learning the saxophone. "I'm not sure," Stella said. "Sax is usually more of a band and wind-ensemble instrument. I prefer playing in orchestras. But I might one day. We'll see." As the discussion continued, she found that many of the people in her house were talented at music, and began discussing composers. "I'm learning Mozart's concerto for clarinet right now." Stella remarked. "It's very difficult, but enjoyable. He was one of the first to write for our instrument."

Stella got busy eating some of the food. She tried not to be piggish, but she was starving. She ate a few rolls before stopping herself. By that time, the conversation shifted to the fact that Dante's sister had been sorted into Hufflepuff, and the members of the House had varying opinions on that topic. They all started discussing where else they would be if not for Slytherin.

"I don't think I'm Hufflepuff material at all," she said. "And from the way you all describe Gryffindor, I am glad I was not put there. I... don't know much about the rivalries between houses, to be honest." Stella confessed, "Neither of my parents attended Hogwarts. I only know a little about the qualities of each house from what I've read."

((OOC: Sorry, I had classes all day so I couldn't post. I'll try to catch up.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:44 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Justin sighed and looked over at Mira. "Hey" he said. "How was your summer" He asked switching his gaze to the snake. He was envious of her Parseltounge ability. He wished he could be one himself

==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Morvin Varren

Morvin nodded silently to the older student and inclined his head to look in the direction of the Hufflepuff table, to where Rose Prince was. He shrugged his shoulders lightly and listened to the conversation with little interest. He was started to get really hungry.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:16 pm
User ImageNott had tried to choose a seat away from everyone else, but he hadn't realized from last year that everyone was packed together to make room at the front end of the tables for the new first years to take their seats. He took no interest in the Sorting, nor the idle chatter at the table. He sat quiet and resolutely aloof. Simply going through the motions to be done with this required bit of frivolity. The feast had not yet started but Nott had no stomach for food or drink.

He let his eyes roam idly, not really looking, not really seeing. But then his gaze snagged on another's. Levera's. He hardened his gaze to glare at her. The first of many that needed to be straightened out of the changes. Well that was what the beginning of the year was for. She spoke as if this was a simple thing. An uneasy stomach perhaps at the feast after a silent summer. How little she knew.

Nott pushed back in his seat, the silence stretching between her question and his harsh glare. "Something worthwhile, not that I answer to you and your false affections. If you know what is good for you, you'll not presume so much in the future." Standing up to his rather towering height, he looked coldly down at her before turning away. He would go and wait by the entrance to the dormitories for the others. If only he knew the password, he would slip in and go straight to the dormitories now.

Pausing as he turned from the table, he paused and looked back over his shoulder with a cold smirk. "How are you sleeping these days, Levera?"

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

syтнεяιη

Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin was lost in his head. His brother had been disowned. He was in slight shock, but he did not show it. He had desgraced him self enough today. He reached into his coat pocket and gently, absentmindedly seemed to pet something. Something that wiggled.

~

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image

Turning to the boy who spoke to her, she smiled. She had always liked him mainly because she would cause so much havoc if she was given his ability but she was by no means normal so she would just have to settle with asking him for favors when needed. "It was good, I learned how to do the tight rope walk with Slange on my shoulders, It was a blast! How about you?" Mira asked Justin as she turned her attention to him. Slange looked up to her, "Ssseeeeeeethhhhhhheeeeessss Ssssseeeerrrrrrrrttttthhhhheeee" He hissed at her and looked over at the boy.

~Translation~ {{{"You made me do it, and still owe me a sizable dinner for it"}}}
User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:27 pm
Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera blanched at his last statement. He couldn't know, there was no flaming way he bloody knew that the head of The Tribunal was in her head, plaguing her dreams at night, forcing her to see visions of pain and eroticism that no twelve year old should ever have to witness.

A million thoughts raced through Levera's mind at once, and to her credit it took her a full minute before her mind just shut down and her anger took over. There was no bloody way she'd put up with ANYONE knowing that she had voices in her head, especially not this little snot nosed brat.

Before Levera realized what she was doing she leaped onto the Slytherin table and launched herself at Nott. She tackled him to the ground and aimed a punch for his head, but he was bigger than her and managed to throw her off and get back to his feet. Levera on to the other hand was better, she crouched low so she could tackle him again at his waist, sending him back into the Slytherin table. She grabbed his hair and slammed his head against the table and daze him, then leaned closed to him, but as she did that he slammed his head into hers.

Levera was convinced that move had dazed him more than her, but she was still seeing stars, she didn't let go of Nott though or allow him up before she tossed a mean right hook at his jaw. She leaned close again and whispered dangerously, “ Only loyalty to you for saving my life keeps me from killing you now. But don't push me, do not speak of things you don't know. And if I find you playing with demons that need to be eradicated...well...I won't hesitate to take you out with them.
She locked gazes with him and glared hard, making sure that he knew that she was referring to the tribunal and his somewhat suspicious actions at the end of last year.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games