Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:40 pm
Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara entered the common room as most people were leaving to go down to lunch. In her hands she clutched the book her cousin had sent her. She scanned the room and took a seat in the corner, then pointed her wand at the fireplace. "Incendio," she said, and the fireplace erupted a small flame. She sat in the chair and noticed she couldn't curl up as well in it like she used to. She pushed the thought from her mind and dived into the book. It started out slow, explaining things she already knew. Looking at the book, she realized the pages were worn, like someone else had studying this book as intently as she was.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:38 pm
Indala walked through the entrance behind the Fat Lady, holding it open for Will, and was greeted with a face she had not seen in a while.

"Oh, hey there Tamara!" She waved and walked toward her. Placing her bag on the floor near the couchTamera was sitting on, and smiled at her.

"How have you been?"

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

Will climbed through the portrait hole after Indala and spotted his sister sitting by the fire reading a book, of course. He dropped his bag. "Hey Tammy, whatcha reading?" After she didn't answer, he put his hand in front of her face to distract her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:44 pm

Tamara was so deeply involved in the book that she didn't even notice when Indala and Will entered the room. She didn't hear either of them talk to her, and didn't even notice they were there until he put his hand in front of her face. Instinctively, she bit him. "Knock it off, twerp." Then she looked up and saw Will and Indala and remembered where she was. "Oh, sorry."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:45 pm

He shouted in surprise. "Ow! Goldi, damn it! Don't bite me like that!" he shouted, rubbing his wrist.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:55 pm
Indala watched as the siblings transpired with one another, laughed as Tamara bit Will, and noted his use of swear words.

"It's good to see you Tamara, how have you been? Studying hard it looks like"she said still giggling.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Her lip twitched at Will. "Don't call me Goldie," she growled at him and closed the book she was reading. Then, she shifted her attention to the one who wasn't pissing her off and smiled. "Oh, I wasn't studying. This is a book my cousin sent me about an..." she caught herself and almost admitted she was trying to become an animagus. "An interesting Muggle fairy tale."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm
"Oh, what's the fairy tale about? I've only ever heard a very few of the muggle ones.
Of course I know all of the tales of Beedle the Bard, but you could hardly call them fairy tales."

She looked from one blond to the other as she spoke.

User Image  

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Will glared at her because he knew she was lying, but he decided not to "blow up her spot". He knew why she was so obsessed with this book now. She was desperately trying to become an animagus and had spent a good portion of the summer looking into it. Apparently Benny had found something to help.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:22 pm

Crap... she thought to herself. Tam Lin, that works. She smirked and put the book down beside her. "Ever heard the tale of Tam Lin? It's a Celtic/Gaelic tale." This was one of her favorite Muggle faery tales of all time. Her mother had first told it to her when she was really young. Will liked it too, but not as much as Tammy.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:37 pm
"No, I haven't heard of that one. What is it about?" she asked intrigued.

I hope Will doesn't mind me talking to Tamara. I was the one who asked him up here in the first place.

"Will, you don't mind her telling me about it do you? I promise to tell you about Prof. Grey afterward."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Will grumbled something unintelligible but his thoughts were loud and clear. He was made at his sister, but whatever. It wasn't much different from every other time he was. Indala distracted him. "Huh, oh, no, I don't mind. She loves this story."  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:59 pm
Indala could tell that the two were not very happy with one another but decided to ignore it.

"Okay, thanks Will"
She smiled sweetly at him and turned toward Tamara to listen.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:04 pm
LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy skipped joyfully through the portrait hole leading to the Gryffindor Common Room, covered in spiders' webs. She coughed dust once more and smiled brightly as she noticed Indala, Tamara and Will there.
"Hey guys!", she waved cheerfully to them before coughing again, "What's up?" she questioned as she walked beside them. She shook the spiders' webs off and coughed slightly again. God, the Caretaker needs to take care of the passageways, she thought with a light smirk.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3  

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:08 pm
"Hey Lucy. Tamara's just about to tell us a story."
She smiled at Lucy and looked at her questioningly.

"You have some spider web in your hair, just there."
She indicated the left side of Lucy's head close to her ear.

User Image  
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games