Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year--Hufflepuff
User Image

I think I'll go for a walk,

Maybe out in the rain,

Maybe there'll be tears rolling down my face...

Jack felt her heart swell when Rose mentioned that she was taking good care of Watson. She'd been trying her best, but sometimes she worried that her school work was preventing her from doing the best that she could, "Plants don't quash your heart, so I try to do the same for them...",

...And I'd feel the pain.

Maybe think about something?

Maybe think about you?

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:43 pm
User Image

"Yes well plants do make some of the best friends. Is it a boy or girl? Have you named it?" She asked her questions quickly. Of course plants dont have specific genders, but sometimes it's fun to name a plant. It makes it that much more special.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked over the Common room a single roll of parchment in his hand. His eyes searched from face to face, searching for the one that would make his heart skip a beat. He saw this as a chance to get to know the Fourth year better and, despite his shyness and nervousness. Where is he? he thought

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? In a chair I hope
Who am I with? Grog
How am I feeling? Content if not a bit distracted
What am I thinking about? My latest vision
My desire? To figure it out

The sought fourth year sat in an arm chair near the fireplace. Dark strands fell into a serene face as a single fisted hand kept his resting head up. For all the world he looked asleep if it wasn't for the tinest of smiles on his face. In fact the young seer was currently picking apart his latest vision, trying to understand everything and look for anything he'd missed. This would be going better if it wasn't for the frogbat in his lap. Grog was currently reigning death upon a bag of dried berries and wouldn't sit still. Well at least he was happy.

When it comes to the future, there are three kinds of people...

Those who let it happen...

Those who make it happen...

and those who wonder what happened.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin finally saw the Yuan in a chair by the fireplace, Austin smiled a bit and walked over, seeing the fourth year appeared to be asleep he hesitated. He then noticed Grog sitting in Yuan's lap Austin smiled and looked back up into the face of the fourth year. A slight pink tinge on his cheeks, he took a deep breath "E-excuse me?" he said.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? In a chair by the fireplace
Who am I with? Austin and Grog
How am I feeling? Content
What am I thinking about? My latest vision but focusing on Austin
My desire? To figure it out

Blue eyes opened to look up through his eyelashes at the voice. The fourth year smiled when he saw Austin standing before him. He rather liked the first year, he was so shy it was kinda cute. Brushing some of his hair out of his eyes, Yuan smiled wider. "Austin. Hello again. How are you?" The dark haired boy asked happily. Grog pulled his head out of the bag, his beak stained with juice. A delighted sound left the frogbat at the sight of another person he rather liked.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:27 am
User Image
User Image

Austin smiled shyly "I-I'm fine" he said. He reached down and petted Grog's head. "W-where you sleeping?" he asked. The fourth year had indeed had an appearance of sleep when the first year had walked over. Austin looked up at Yuan, a slight pink tint on his face once again.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? In a chair
How am I feeling? Content and curious
What am I thinking about? How much this boy blushes
My desire? To figure out my visions.

Grog let out a small purring like sound as he pushed his head against Austin's hand. Yuan chuckled at his pet before turning back to Austin. "No mere thinking. Had alot on my mind lately. Between old visions and new ones it gets a little hard sometimes." He answered with a smile. "So I hear you had a good interview with Zamir."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin blinked. He had no idea what the fourth year meant. "V-visions?" he asked. he blushed a bit when Yuan mentioned the interview his thoughts jumped back to the question he had blurted out. A bright pink blush covered his face.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? In a chair
How am I feeling? A bit embarrassed
What am I thinking about? Oops
My desire? .......

Yuan looked at Austin a moment before he reliezed what he'd done. Xenos had told him his mouth was going to get him in trouble. "Yes visions. I'm a seer, Austin. A brand new one actually. I just found out at the the end of last year. Sorry I didn't mean to confuse you." Yuan said with a smile. He hadn't meant to confuse the boy but he seemed to have succeed in that.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin blinked "A S-s-seer? Wow." he said. "W-what was the v-vision?" he asked curiously forgettinm the reason he walked over in the first place. He sat in the chair next to Yuan's looking at the fourth year.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? By the fireplace
How am I feeling? Content
What am I thinking about? My vision boy
My desire? To know him

Yuan smiled at Austin a moment before dropping into thought. Well it wouldn't hurt to tell the boy. "Well it's several years from now. In the music room here at school, there is a tall boy sitting at the piano playing a beautiful piece of music. He's smiling the whole time his dark hair falling into his face. An owl swoops into the room and delivers a letter. His eyes light up when he see the name and quickly tears into it to read it. I can't make out what it says but he pulls a locket out of his shirt. Inside it....well it's me an older me. So apparently I become very close to this boy in the future." He explained. As he spoke his gaze drifted and looked distant. Part of Yuan could still see the vision clear in his eyes. Turning his gaze back to Austin he smiled again. "Sorry didn't mean to rammble on."

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin blinked "Oh" he said though the first years mind was working. Dark hair? Playing piano? he thought. No Impossible. Why would it be? he looked at the fourth year. There's no way. But could there have been? Was it me he saw? The Scroll of parchment fell from the first years hand. Landing on the floor with a dull thump. If it was then that means Austin blushed a deep red. Embarrassed by the place his mind had brought him.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image
Where am I? By the fireplace
How am I feeling? Curious
What am I thinking about? The paper
My desire? To find out who that boy is

Yuan was a little surprised by the boy's distracted response. But then again it wasn't every day you heard of a seer. A real one. When the parchment his the floor he bent over and picked it up. "Oh interviewing Hufflepuffs now are you?" He asked looking the paper over.

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Austin looked at Yuan and saw the parchment he held. "Y-y-yeah. I-I was wondering" he said. His face turning a bit more red. "I-If it would be ok. To i-interview you?" he said.

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games