Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:59 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx
Åɓigαil Tɾottєɾ - First Yєαr...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure...❞

Mood: Excited! Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xx"Uh, yeah. I've been prioritising spell learning 'cos I'm... not the best witch in the world. But I'm getting better! The professor's nice though, so things should turn out okay..." Abi smiled ruefully and read out the first question. "Your name and house... oh, well I already know that," she said with a blush. She hadn't read through the questions herself yet, and was beginning to realise how unprepared she was.

"Okay then... I need to know what year you are and... four general things? I guess about your life. Any family stuff? Are you a pureblood? I dunno," the girl chattered as she flicked the tip of her quill along her chin and watched Zamir expectantly.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:31 am
User Image
Where am I? common room
Who am I with? Abigail
What's my mood? good
Who/What's on my mind?not much
What do I want? not much

Zamir listened politely as the girl spoke. He chuckled a little when she became flustered from being unprepared. "I am a fourth year. Yes I am a pureblood but unlike slytherins I do not let it get to my head." he chuckled. Just like Austin this girl had good questions. Yet her vagueness of speaking it made him think a little which he liked. "Ah well...I have the ability to remember anything as far back as three years old down to the smallest detail. I really have nothing special pertaining to my family except that they were both Ravenclaws. I am an only child and we live in London. I do not own any pets and have very few friends. Not many can handle...my ...gift." He spoke slowly at the end to make sure he said the right words. "Is that enough or do you need more about myself?" he asked with a pleasant smile.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:49 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx

Mood: Intrigued! Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxInk flicked across the parchment as Abi raced to keep up with Zamir. She was so pleased she had such an interesting interviewee! "Wow, that's a lot! Thanks though, that's great!" she chirped as she finished scrawling down the facts. His last comment had piqued the inquisitive Ravenclaw's interest though. "What gift is this?" she asked him naively, ignorant of the concept of personal boundaries.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Where am I? common room
Who am I with? Abigail
What's my mood? a little low
Who/What's on my mind?when I was teased as a young child
What do I want?to NOT remember that in such vivid detal

Zamir looked a bit confused. He had told her about his memory. Perhaps she misinterpreted him. "Ah you see the ability to remember anything is my gift. This gift causes me to shut down on other emotions which at times makes me seem cold. If my emotions are overloaded I go into a bit of a panic attack" he said offering a small smile. He has hated having to repeat that fact. It is one part of himself that would garner a true emotion from him. It makes him feel like a freak when he goes into such fits. The mention of it even made him remember when he was teased for it. He sighed then waited for her to respond.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:35 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx

Mood: Engrossed. Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xx"Oh, that's the gift? I thought that was like, an acquired skill or something. If that's why people don't befriend you, they're pretty stupid," Abi pondered, half to herself."Well," she continued unabashedly, "they're the ones losing out. You seem really nice to me."Her declarative tone made her statement final, at least to herself. The general populace of life seemed so rude to her. Abi paused to consult her question list before continuing. "Oh, d'you have a favourite food? What kind of questionnaire is this?!"

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:38 am
User Image
Where am I? common room
Who am I with? Abigail
What's my mood? happy
Who/What's on my mind?not much
What do I want?not much

Zamir smiled at the compliment. Not many people ever say that sort of thing to him,"Thank you and yes, that questionnaire is odd." he agreed. So far these interviews were very pleasant. He was learning a lot about people that he previously had no interest in. Which for him was a good thing. This is new data that he would never have even known of.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xx"Ah well," Abigail shrugged aimlessly. "I've learnt not to question the professors, so I guess there must be some meaning behind it! Do you have a favourite food?"

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm
User Image
Where am I? common room
Who am I with? Abigail
What's my mood? good
Who/What's on my mind?...
What do I want?......

"Perhaps there is a meaning"
he said then went silent as he contemplated every possible meaning it could hold.The minutes began to drag on in his silence as though he was ignoring her last question. In no way was he doing this purposely. This is just Zamir beign Zamir. After almost ten minutes he looked up at her with an almost sleepy smile,"ah sorry...must have drifted there..I do not have a favorite food." He said as he now wondered what this girl would think of his other odd quirks such as his day dream like state.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:53 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxAbi startled as Zamir spoke softly. She had grown accustomed to the quiet crackling of the fire as she wrote down a few more things, such as: Likes to stare off into space. Deep persona. To be honest, she was finding it hard not laugh at Zamir's serious expression, but she felt it would have been rude to interrupt whatever thought he was having. she reasoned that it must have been important to last ten minutes.

"Well then," Abi said as she finished scribbling, probably very intelligent, could have great potential to be a serial killer. "What are two things you like to do? Hobbies?" Abi smiled as she spoke, thinking of her lifelong dream to become a journalist.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:36 am
User Image
Where am I? common room
Who am I with? Abigail
What's my mood? good
Who/What's on my mind?....
What do I want?........

Zamir smiled as he saw the girl jump slightly when he spoke. He never really meant to go on as long as he did. As she continued he pushed the issue to the back of his mind to pull back later on for further study.

"Hobbies, hmm? Well there are many things I enjoy but as of late I would have to say being with what few friends I have, and observing people. Odd hobbies I know yet they are what they are" he answered with a smile. Abigail had already captured a bit of his interest and was now watching her closely. Not just to hear her reaction but to see it. In ever facial twitch,ever movement. These interviews were opening him up to many more people. He was never really comfortable with more than one friend but it seemed inevitable.

"I apologize if those are not sufficient"

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 11:39 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxAbi snorted with laughter and related to Zamir. "Those are sufficient! My Mum does that! She calls it people watching! It's funny because... well, you'd have to meet her. We sometimes catch the train just so that we can watch people together and she'll tell me these crazy little life stories about people that she makes up. It's hilarious!" As she paused to take in air, she realised how silly she sounded, detailing her muggle life to a near stranger! Her cheeks flushed and she grinned stupidly as she explained. "Sometimes I just say stuff and I don't even know what I'm saying. Don't really know how I got into Ravenclaw! I mean- yeah..." she trailed off with an expression that read "what an idiot!" to herself. She scribbled down Zamir's hobbies and shot him the last question.

"Well, the last question is where you live."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Where am I? common room
Who am I with? Abigail
What's my mood? good
Who/What's on my mind? the conversation
What do I want?.......

Zamir smiled and listened. Ramblings like this he found to be his favorite. When people begin to spout random things such as this the listener can learn much about the person that otherwise would be unknown.

"It is absolutely alright Ms Abigail" he said with the same smile. A small chuckle left him at the last question. The girl seemed to have a rather faulty memory. Or perhaps she was nervous. Which one was a mystery to him.

"I do believe I mentioned that earlier...I live in London" he said as he ran through the entire conversation in his head. It was near the beginning of their little chat that he had mentioned his home. Yet he did not hold it against her. Not everyone could be bestowed with the blessed curse of his incredible memory.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:31 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx

Mood: Feeling rather silly. Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xx"You did? Oh, wha-" Abi reddened again as she saw that she had written that he lived in London not once, but twice already! "Oh yeah, so you did. I must sound like an idiot! I'm just a bit out of sorts lately, I've not been sleeping much at all. I need all the time I can get to master spells, so my brain is pretty much dead. I'm improving though! I go to bed at eleven on weekends! Anyway," Abi continued as she scribbled out one of the notes on London. She would have to write up her notes, she realised. In fact, her handwriting was barely legible. She squinted at some indeterminable words and then crossed them out to rewrite them clearer.

"I do have a pretty bad memory. You don't know how lucky you are to have such a good memory! I can forget something said less than a minute later, as you've seen... I get it from my Mum. But anyway, I've got all the answers now. Thanks so much, Zamir! You're really kind for letting me do this!" Abi beamed as she spoke, grateful that her House was filled with such kindred spirits. If you ever need my help, although I guess you won't, I'm only a first year... well, if you ever do, feel free to ask."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
Who am I with? myself
What's my mood? .....
Who/What's on my mind?...........

Zamir glanced around the common room quickly to see if there was anyone else. Seeing that there indeed was not he made his way to the comfiest chair and made him self incredibly comfortable in it. He pulled from his bag one of his notebooks. The cover had a bit of an Asian flare to it and looked newer than the other books. It was only recently that the Ravenclaw had begun to take notes on his fellow housemate Kangin. The boy seemed to cause strange reactions in himself and he was going over his notes to see if he could uncover the answer.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Lauraisawesomeobvs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
User Image
Fourth Year Ravenclaw

You're my heartbreaker

When Kangin was finally free from all of his lessons he made his way back up to the common room. He had intended to go to his bed and simply relax for the rest of the day. That was until he saw his best friend sitting in a chair, looking at a notebook that for some reason had the Korean flag on it and the word 빅뱅 written on it. The fact that Zamir had the name of a Muggle band on the front of his notebook probably only meant that he'd seen the characters somewhere and had jotted them down for some reason. Kangin smiled as he gently pushed the notebook away and slid his body into his friend's lap. "You know "Big Bang" doesn't really mean anything, Zami."

Annyeong tto annyeong

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games