Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:05 pm
Damien Edgeworth
Slytherin // First Year // Common Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Dominic
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'What the bloody hell is wrong with that girl?!'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien scowled a little when Dominic approached and started rambling, asking questions but never letting him get a word in edgewise. His fellow Slytherin seemed to be a little scattered at times. Damien blew it off, knowing that for some, discipline took many years to take root. Evidently, Dominic hadn't had the benefit of a father who forced such things out of a child. So he merely arched an imperial eyebrow, waiting for him to finish. "Yes, she is my family," he mused, partially to himself, closing his book. He set his elbow on the arm of his chair and leaded on his fist. "I'm afraid the situation is worse than I originally thought. She is aware of the Blythe girl's bloodline. She doesn't care; something has infected her family. They have grown too tolerant of the lower classes. She must learn, before she has done irreparable damage to her reputation and her future." But he had no idea what could be done. Michelle was utterly defiant. She'd reveled in the fact that she'd befriended someone of poor breeding. She'd been proud to choose a halfblood over her own family, her own kind! She had been... proud! She had forced him to say aloud that the problem with the girl was her blood, in front of other people. He knew that would come back to bite him, was waiting on it. It was only a matter of time. And she'd been trying to make him do that, had purposefully made him do something that would jeopardize his future. It was unacceptable.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:01 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
𝔉irst 𝔜ear, 𝔅eater

User Image

"Such a shame," Dominic mused impassively, a stern line on his lips as he gazed off into the abyss, the crackling fire soothing to his ears as he nodded his head, absorbing the gist of his housemates concern. A wash of cold trickling chills swept his flesh and weaved within his spine. His acute sensation of empathy striking him in the chest. All at once he wanted to squirm under the pressure that weighed so heavily on Damien's shoulder. "Don't you worry, mate,

"I'm sure she'll come around."
Dom could hardly resist the smirk that pierced the void, a cryptic haunt tainted his deep voice as his mind churned away different plots and theories. None that he would let on, to Damien, of course, the boy was wound far too tight to revel in the joys of being a prankster. After all, he only has so long to live before he'll have to suffocate back at home.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’5” ☣ Weight: 121lbs ☣ Age: 11
Common Room
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Fifth Year/ Slytherin Quidditch Captain/ Beater
Slytherin Common Room/ Celebration Party

Going against his normal nature of keeping to himself Ronyo knew his team had earned a celebration for the first win on the year. It had been a brutal game and they had endured it all and come out on top. After cleaning up Ronyo made his way to the common room where he had told the rest of the team to meet up and celebrate. With a smile and flip Ronyo produced both his wands and took a step up on a chair to raise above the group.

"Alright everyone, lets here it for the Slytherin Quidditch team on our first win of the year! Let's keep this up and sweep the competition!," With that Ronyo snapped his Ash wand out quickly follow by his Blackwood to get the celebration started, "Orchideous, Colormuto Multiplex!"

The flowers that fired out flew from Ronyo's wand like confetti and drifted in the air and spread throughout the common room. Not a few seconds after the flowers had begun to come out of the Ash wand the Blackwood fired the color flash charm which now had the floating flowers flashing brightly through a multitude of colors. The resulting combination looked like some strange style of natural fireworks that drifted slowly down and once they landed on something continued to flash and change color. Truly something unique to the nature born Ronyo and also a fantastic use of his two wands for something other than dueling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:56 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

A small, barely discernible smile was plastered to her lips, of course she was happy that her team had won, but, she couldn't deny the utter rebuttal of failure worming deep in her mind and consuming every ounce of joy she had. She never found the snitch, so the victory rang hollow in her ears. Her cousin had been ushered to the infirmary immediately, she was a bit surprised to already have found him in the common room with a fellow first year boy, but, Dom had always been a stubborn one. She fell in behind Ronyo, a small basket of crumpets, tarts, and sweets from the kitchens hovered behind her at the discretion of her wand of hornbeam. Waving away the flowers from the food, she set the basket upon a wooden tabletop, and behind her, a crate of butterbeers followed suit. While Ronyo congratulated the team, Belle swept over to her cousin and ruffled her fingers through his hair, noticing the gash on his forehead was nearly healed. "If I may," Belle began curtly when she approached the two first years.

"You played a great first game, little cousin, whose your friend?" Belle mused, a curious glint catching her eye as she shifted her attention toward Damien.

"Oh, hey Bells. This is Damien Edgeworth, Damien, this is my cousin, Annabelle Rich." Dominic nodded to each while working diligent fingers into the raven hair his cousin had just tousled teasingly.

Common Room
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:03 pm
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Angry
Thoughts: These people make my skin crawl....
With: Slytherins
Friends: Cloe, Eoin, Sparrow, and MinKi

Marina was sitting down in a corner of the cold floor, as all the chairs were taken up. She would have liked to sit in front of the fire, but that was where Damien and Dominic were and she had no urge to socialize with them. So she sat cross legged, reading a worn copy of an old muggle adventure novel. She was silently daring someone to challenge her for reading such "lowborn trash". However, she couldn't help but overhear Damien and Dominic's conversation. By the time Dominic's cousin Annabelle had come over marina was literally shaking with anger. Those idiotic, ignorant, bloody prats! Who were they to condemn anyone in Hufflepuff! She was friends with people in Hufflepuff! And Damien seemed to think he owned Michelle just because she was related to him. And Dominic thought he owned every girl in Slytherin. She'd never met a pair of more hateful, purist, sexist boys in her life. The awful thing was that they were both creepily good looking. With pale skin eerily similar to her's and dark hair..... She balled her hands into fists, willing herself to calm down before she jumped up and cursed them both.

"Justice without force is powerless; force without justice is tyrannical"

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin

Ronyo smiled at Belle as she placed a few treats and refreshments about the place to make the atmosphere feel more like a celebration then just a gathering of housemates. He had hoped people would like is flashing flowers although it was more of a last minute idea to try and combine the two spells due in part that anything else Ronyo thought of for a festive style spell had a chance to catch things on fire, and in the lowest part of the castle smoke was not something that worked well.

Looking about Ronyo caught a glance at a girl who seemed to be doing her best to stay away from others. Not the first likely to do such a thing in the Slytherin house history given the people who had come through here before, but still there was a certain difference in the girl. She did not seem to be holding herself higher than anyone or seem to be looking down on anyone, simply not wishing to associate with anyone she had come across so far. The look she shot at Dominic and Damian held a bit of fire and spite more a kin to a typical disliking than something associated with a long drawn out family hatred or rival view based in blood. Her book also caught his deductive eyes as it was an adventure novel from the muggle world, something he found enjoyable and maybe even a bit hopeful for the future.

Moving to have a quick view of the contents of the book the girl was reading, Ronyo smiled and put his back against the nearby wall close to the girl. She had red hair that looked to be trying to compete with Phi’s for brightness but her skin held more color than his Ravenclaw friend and the freckles added a touch of extra color to also show more of her heritage. With a chuckle before he spoke Ronyo still noted the fire shooting from the girl’s eyes towards several of the boys.

“Careful with those eyes, you might set them on fire if you’re not careful,” another small laugh and he slid down the wall to her level, “Apologies, I skip introduction to much. Ronyo Storm, a pleasure,” he extended a hand should she wish to shake it, “Have you read anything from Jules Verne? Fantastic author when it comes to adventures.”  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Wearing
Mood: Shocked
Thoughts: What the...
With: Ronyo

Marina looked up, brown eyes wide with shock, as Ronyo Storm, Quidditch captain, and extremely popular fifth year, sat down next to her. What was he doing? "Uh, hi," she mumbled, going extremely red as she realized she had seen her trying to murder Damien and Dominic with her gaze. "I'm Marina. Marina Aldred." Her pale freckled hand reached out to shake his firmly as she started to regain her usual outgoing personality. She brightened at the mention of Jules Verne. "Yes, I have. His writing is absolutely amazing! I loved A Journey to the Center of the Earth and Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea especially. " She smiled, happy to have found someone else in Slytherin with similar tastes.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin

Seeing the girls checks flush with blood to try and make her face match her hair Ronyo smiled and held back a chuckle. For some reason he seemed to see that happen in girls he introduced himself and was still puzzling that one out for himself. Hearing her voice change from confused to what he had a feeling was normal and enthusiastic the white haired boy took the moment while he was speaking with Marina to see where she sat on the Slytherin fence.

“Always enjoy Journey to the Center of the Earth myself, but then I also like anything with a hero’s journey in it as well. We need more people like those in some of those books, heroes and heroines who take pride in being on the side of good and still remember what honor is,” The speech seemed a bit odd likely but it had its reasons and purpose as did just about everything Ronyo did, “So how are you liking the green and silver house? Found your inner snake yet?” The question held sarcasm almost dripping from the words as Ronyo did chuckle at the question.

((OOC: I’m popular? Why didn’t someone tell me, and here I thought the Slytherin house hated me for being a good guy lol wink ))

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: He's right
OOC: Well, maybe not but Marina just assumes that because he's the Quidditch team captain and seems to be liked as far as she can tell. Sorry but I have to log off. I'll be back on tomorrow if you want to continue the conversation between Marina and Ronyo in the Common Room.

Marina practically glowed. Finally, someone in Slytherin who shared her views! She nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, after all heroes are made not born. I think people forget that a lot. And there are a lot of different types of heroes." She thought briefly of her mother, her own personal hero. She rolled her eyes at Ronyo's sarcastic question. "Well, it would be a lot better if I wasn't looked down on for my blood and socially excluded both by Slytherins and members of other houses because I am a Slytherin. But green looks good on me, so I can't complain about the colors." She commented dryly. "And as for my "inner snake", I have more like an inner dragon. Most of my housemates are not improving my temper." She nodded in Damien and Dominic's general direction.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin

Ronyo could not help but chuckle as Marina spoke, Now they were getting somewhere and Ronyo had hope for the Slytherin house after he was gone. This was his fifth year at Hogwarts, which meant that after this one only two more year until he would graduate and be off into the main wizarding world. That meant that while the Chimera Club would undoubtedly carry on after school and with some hard work and luck become something truly great, the school would be without the secret club to help watch it and protect the students.

There were plenty of candidates that had the potential to step up for the other three houses as more often than not the houses of the lion, eagle, and badger produced and nurtured a style of individual that went with the ideals of the Chimera club, but the snake house did not have that luxury. However the more Marina spoke about her inner snake being more like an inner dragon Ronyo felt a connection that he hoped would prove strong enough to develop a friendship, the kind were Ronyo felt confident in passing on the torch to someone who he knew would carry the legacy on with pride.

"Well I've said it many times in my years here at Hogwarts, and quiet often in my first few years as a matter of fact. Not every Slytherin is a snake. It's good to see a younger generation that still holds on to ideas of honor and doing what's right. I have some friends I would like you to meet, we have some matters to attend too of our own but if there is time I would like you to meet them," Ronyo stood up and gave the girl a smile, "Know that there are others who fill the way you do and look to do the right thing. When the four houses are united there is no limit to what can be accomplished, remember that. No matter what others tell you or you hear, the things that make you a Slytherin is not your wicked inner nature trying to get out or you wish to be better than everyone else. What makes you a Slytherin is your cunning resourcefulness and your pride, and pride and honor go hand in hand. I'll send you letter when the time to meet my friends come around."

With that Ronyo gave the girl a wink for play and a small bow as he moved off to the crowd. Now maybe the school could continue to unite the houses little by little still. If the ideas of the Chimera Club could spread, if they could become a brush fire let loose upon the minds of Hogwarts, and allowed to burn and grow with the times. Then maybe, just maybe the next time some dark wannabe villain came along Hogwarts could show them what the power of a united front looks like. A smile spread on his face as he melted into the crowd.  

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Wearing
Mood: Curious
Thoughts: What does he mean?

Marina watched her older housemate depart with a look of respect as she watched him disappear into the crowd. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep at all for excitement. What friends was he talking about? Who were they? She smiled to herself, hugged her book to her chest, and walked away to the Girls Dorms with her head held high and a warm fire in her eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:56 pm
Damien Edgeworth

User Image

Damien shook his head a little, for all the world hoping that Dominic was right. He would hate it if the girl were to set her life off-course over something so bloody pointless. He sighed a little, running his fingers through his hair, from the front back, something he did when agitated. When he was younger, he would run his hand the other way, from the back front, but his mother had snapped that habit out of him, since it always messed up his hair. After a moment of quiet contemplation, he looked back up, just in time to see the girl ruffle Dominic's hair and congratulate him on the Quidditch game. He was a little surprised to hear that Dominic was actually on the team; but then, the other boy had said he was competitive. He offered a smile when Dominic introduced her as his cousin, holding out his hand. "Dominic Warren Edgeworth. A pleasure to meet you," he said smoothly, offering her a smile.

User Image

I had no idea that Damien was creepily good looking, either lol... I guess when I draw his older photos I'll have to remember that ^_~

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:12 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

Fourth Year, Slytherin Seeker
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

A genuine smile of painted porcelain shone bright, a luminescent gleam even amidst the tangent darkness stripping warmth from every corner of the dungeons. Bright, pale green orbs of glimmering warmth like embers sparked with ambitious fires as she gently took his hand in her own, long ivory fingers wrapping with tight vigor and fervor. "The pleasure is all mine," she gently murmured beneath the hum of excitement hissing in the air. Her surname rang clear and wide on any true pureborn's ears, the words of her family echoing menacing in her own mind, "without money, all is vain."

Her family had risen to power late in the game, more often than not, through less than noble means, whether sudden case marriages abruptly halted by sudden deaths, or extortion, or fraud. Anything, that would get the job done. As of late, her family had fallen down a steep and steady rocky cliff-- straight to bankruptcy. The major families were growing hasty, long since idly awaiting their debts to be repaid.

Biting back the bitter thoughts, her smile never faltered. "So, how are you enjoying Hogwarts, boys?"

Common Room
Desires: Perfection
Troubles: Patience

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:43 pm
Damien Edgeworth

User Image

Damien watched the smile spread across Annabelle's face as she took his hand, and in turn his smile grew larger, a genuine light coming to his eyes. Something about the girls in his house... none of them had seemed to have their heads screwed on straight. But here, before him, was a true Slytherin, he thought as he released her hand. Although she'd been a tad informal with her cousin, ruffling his hair like that, Damien could excuse it. They had just won their match against... Damien wasn't even sure what house they'd played, he realized, making a note to try to keep tabs on the games in the future, since Dominic was playing. But, as of now, the important thing was that Slytherin had won, which was cause for celebration. That combined with the obvious affection she felt for him made it, if not necessarily proper, at least acceptable for her to behave thus with him. And there was simply something about her... a quiet cunning, a mischievous light, perhaps, something that said there was more going on in her head than she let on. Like his mother; few would know that the reason for her less than perfect grades was that she was attempting not to outdo the boys in her year, and that she was, in fact, quite brilliant. The young lady before him would impress his stern and imperious mother; it gave him faith that, like his father, he might find a proper wife while in school, someone to bear him heirs and carry on his name. Annabelle would likely not be a proper match, since she was so much older than he, but he could hope that another girl would come, next year or the following, who would be more like her. And less like his cousin, he thought, his mind growing agitated once more. When Annabelle asked her question, he narrowed his eyes a little. When he spoke it was in a low voice, so as to not be overheard by the troublemakers. Normally he would give a more diplomatic answer, but here, in his Common Room, he should be free to speak his mind. It was a bloody shame he had to do so quietly. "It's fine, I suppose. Not at all like home, but I like it well enough. My only problem is having to attend lessons with those of... lesser quality, shall we say? And having to attend lessons which are beneath my family's station. I have no need of ever grubbing about in the dirt, I see no reason why I should have to learn to do so," he told her, thinking back on Herbology. Honestly, he felt as though he had no need to Flying, either, but he wouldn't say so to the two of them, obviously, with them being on the Quidditch team.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin

Ronyo had thought to leave the party early but realized as the captain he likely should keep up appearances for the good of the team. If he left now what was that to say about their leadership if he could not enjoy a moral boosting celebrations? A chuckle left the white haired boy's lips as he thought that had he been in any other house such a thought would not be necessary, yet another odd draw back to the normal Slytherin mind set. He corrected himself though, it was not the normal Slytherin mind set but today's Slytherin mind set. There was a time when all the houses enjoyed fun but also looked to keep up ideas and traditions. Now most of the green and silver thought you had to be of a certain type or certain upbringing to be here.

Shaking his head to do away with the negative notions Ronyo scanned the group for his team to make sure they were properly enjoying themselves. It was times like this that Ronyo found he enjoyed his heightened senses from his times living in the forests. His sixth sense adding the other five and being heightened by his training in China. All of it had been for goals and ideas, most of equal measure and value, but times like this they became truly enjoyable. Ronyo closed his eyes and entered a subtle state of relaxation which gave his sixth sense and other five the chance to stretch out and absorb.

He could hear talk about the game, the notions about the Beaters almost taking out one of the opposing team, talk of the snitch never being caught, the few points scored but yet still a shutout, and small conversations about favorite plays or moments in the game. Other conversations abounded as well but more was going on, as his nose also helped pick up the subtle scents moving through the air. Not something particularly useful in a dungeon with the high humidity and moisture levels making most smells watered down. Some did get through though, the scents of perfumes and colognes used by some of the students who thought to entice others to them, the smell of the pastries being consumed or the beverages being swallowed, and the still small scent of perspiration from the players who may have just freshened up rather than fully clean so they could make the party. Combined with his sixth scenes to focus his hearing and smell towards particular areas that may denote his attention.

It was the lack, or need to subdue, of a sound that caught his attention at the question from Belle about ones time at Hogwarts. The response had been muffled and the volume turned down to hide the response, but small resonate sounds were clear as he was likely emphasizing them even in hushed tones. The words 'lesser' and 'beneath' came out and Ronyo did not have to allow much time to pass for his brain to deduce the context of the words. Given the place of origin, the need to mask the tone, and the fact those words came out denoted an answer to Belle's question that wavered on the higher upbringing child who had the notions of pure blood beaten into their heads from birth.

With a sigh Ronyo looked over to see Belle and Dominic talking to a boy who appeared to be doing his best to hold himself upright. Another sigh feeling for sure that he was the one who muttered the answer to the simple question. Not being one to leave well enough alone, after all how could he have gotten under both Tay and a demon's skin if he wasn't, Ronyo made his way over to the group with a smile like he always wore. He gave a wave of his hand as he nodded to Belle and Dominic before addressing the group.

"Hope I'm not interrupting I was just coming over to see how you were doing Dominic," The comment was true and no hidden purpose lay behind his words as he was concerned for his fellow Beaters health, "Thanks for bringing some refreshments Belle, if I had tried we probably would not have a nice gathering like this," His smile held as he turned to the younger boy who he was curious about, "Again pardon my interruption, Ronyo Storm pleasure."  
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games