Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
Evelyn watched the man carefully, reading his eyes and expressions as if turning the pages of his book, trying to find all the details. He struck her as fun, laid back, and even quite "perfect". Yet he seemed to be hiding a darker, more mysterious, and possibly even dangerous side.

Eve raised her eyebrows as if surprised to hear that he had been lying about his name, but she hadn't expected him to continue on with the charade. Suppressing the laughter, she nodded to Jack with an applauding smile, humoring his words. "Well Jack, I must say that I find it unfair that you have authority over what I call you. And even though you do look charmingly perfect under my...moonlight, I think it'd only be fair if I received the honor of granting yourself with my own nickname in return." The words escaped her tender lips in a sarcastically professional voice, almost as if they were dealing with a business offer, rather than nicknames over dinner at the Sorting Feast.

As another smile tempted to invade Evelyn's game face, she lifted her heavy goblet of pumpkin juice to avoid seeming too interested. Her eyes searched the hall, eventually resting on Anya and the Sorting Hat. It brought a warm feeling to her core as she assessed the smiles, frowns, and looks of uncertainty that covered the students faces. It wasn't hard to remember back to when she had went through the sorting process herself. Eve had been caught off guard when the hat had hollered "Hufflepuff!", but it didn't take long for her to warm up to her house.

Evelyn let out a quiet sigh as she swung her blue hair over her left shoulder, turning her attention back to Jack. Her mind began to sift through names that would blend well with his boiling personality, but she found it hard to describe this man in just one word. "Hmm...you seem to be more difficult to name than I had imagined. Perhaps I'll let you off the hook with Jack, but then it'd only be appropriate if you called me Jill." She smirked at the man, teasing him further before realizing that he may not recognize the reference to a muggle nursery rhyme. Damnit. She thought to herself, I woulda been better off calling him Jack in the Bean Stalk. She cursed herself mentally, wishing she hadn't opened her mouth again.

Trying to right herself, she turned to him once more, looking him up and down and carefully choosing her thoughts before speaking. Well he is hot, probably hot enough to combust...and his personality is quite spontaneous... "Nope." She told him in a calm, reassuring voice, "Come to think of it, I think I'll go with Firecracker." For some reason it was her cheeks that were blazing with heat, hoping he could see a rational explanation for the nickname without thinking she was overly attracted to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm

Mira Sinclair : Art & Muggle Art Professor

User Image

User Image
Mira chuckled lightly, she knew the feeling, in a way. The brunette always needed to draw her work out before adding colour, to think that some painters could produce beautiful products without doing so, boggled her mind. Rian laughed. She closed her eyes, trying to commit the sound into her head, so it would stay in her memory. The professor knew little about music, but she swore that was it. 'Music is auditorically pleasant and harmonious, and so was that...' Yep, defintely music. Her eyes flickered open. She heard the sound again. The woman smiled, an occurance very common these days... Her eyes widen slightly in surprise, at his question. Sure it was in a joking manner, but she didn't register that. 'He wants lessons? ...I'll probably get distracted if he's serious, with his looks and all....but its time we could spend together.' While holding back the urge to say a cheer-filled "hell yes", Mira calmly said. "Sure, if don't mind having me as an instructor. But if I do this...could I sketch you, Rian?" She wanted desperately to try, in any medium she could. The man was probably uncapturable to her...artistically, anyway, but she would try, with his permission that is.
User Image
"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known."

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:03 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Alfred Chadwick
Divinations Professor
╚══════════════════╝

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·••·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·

Alfred sat at the end of the Staff Table. He was looking over the crowd of students. "I see events will happen this year that we may not like" he said taking a sip of Firewhiskey.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz chuckled softly and shook his head - getting bitten by a mandrake was possibly one of the least damaging things that could happen concerning that particular plant.

"Well then I'd say you got lucky with that. Hopefully you were wearing your earmuffs and protective gloves hmm?" He raised one eyebrow at her before chuckling and sitting back and looking up at the ceiling above them. For a moment he was silent, pondering the magics that had to go into the crafting of an enchantment that would let one view out - and trying to figure out what plants he could cross and interbreed to get an effect similar to a sturdy roof that could be seen through. Eventually he shrugged and turned his gaze back to Avalon.
"And I'll try to get some of my students interested in world events - it does have a large role in Herbology after all. You have to know what laws concern various plants, like what can be grown, how much of it can be grown..." Honestly the Herbology Professor couldn't understand why there weren't more people interested in a World Studies course - while it hadn't been one of his focuses when he was learning, he had enjoyed the class.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Interested}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari smiled at the man, liking the boldness. A trait she liked in her man of the night."Inari Evernight, and the pleasure will hopefully be all mine",She said with a smile. She was happy to see a man of his style. She smiled and turned in her chair to face him, holding her glass in one hand and taking sips

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:12 pm
Eldak Athlis
Defense Against the Dark Arts

User Image

He smirked at the beautiful Inari and filled the goblet in front of him with pumpkin juice, then removed a flask from his inner jacket pocket and poured some of the clear liquid into his drink. Tasting it, he nodded. "Would you like some, Miss Evernight?" Without waiting for an answer, he poured a little bit of the magically enhanced vodka into her drink. "So, am I being too presumptuous to assume that you are free tonight, or should I stand outside your window and throw rocks until I get your attention?" He winked at her and then drank deeply from his goblet.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:29 pm
Quote:
((OOC: Quoted from the Slytherin table, a fight has broken out between two students.))

User ImageNott had tried to choose a seat away from everyone else, but he hadn't realized from last year that everyone was packed together to make room at the front end of the tables for the new first years to take their seats. He took no interest in the Sorting, nor the idle chatter at the table. He sat quiet and resolutely aloof. Simply going through the motions to be done with this required bit of frivolity. The feast had not yet started but Nott had no stomach for food or drink.

He let his eyes roam idly, not really looking, not really seeing. But then his gaze snagged on another's. Levera's. He hardened his gaze to glare at her. The first of many that needed to be straightened out of the changes. Well that was what the beginning of the year was for. She spoke as if this was a simple thing. An uneasy stomach perhaps at the feast after a silent summer. How little she knew.

Nott pushed back in his seat, the silence stretching between her question and his harsh glare. "Something worthwhile, not that I answer to you and your false affections. If you know what is good for you, you'll not presume so much in the future." Standing up to his rather towering height, he looked coldly down at her before turning away. He would go and wait by the entrance to the dormitories for the others. If only he knew the password, he would slip in and go straight to the dormitories now.

Pausing as he turned from the table, he paused and looked back over his shoulder with a cold smirk. "How are you sleeping these days, Levera?"

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image
Levera blanched at his last statement. He couldn't know, there was no flaming way he bloody knew that the head of The Tribunal was in her head, plaguing her dreams at night, forcing her to see visions of pain and eroticism that no twelve year old should ever have to witness.

A million thoughts raced through Levera's mind at once, and to her credit it took her a full minute before her mind just shut down and her anger took over. There was no bloody way she'd put up with ANYONE knowing that she had voices in her head, especially not this little snot nosed brat.

Before Levera realized what she was doing she leaped onto the Slytherin table and launched herself at Nott. She tackled him to the ground and aimed a punch for his head, but he was bigger than her and managed to throw her off and get back to his feet. Levera on to the other hand was better, she crouched low so she could tackle him again at his waist, sending him back into the Slytherin table. She grabbed his hair and slammed his head against the table and daze him, then leaned closed to him, but as she did that he slammed his head into hers.

Levera was convinced that move had dazed him more than her, but she was still seeing stars, she didn't let go of Nott though or allow him up before she tossed a mean right hook at his jaw. She leaned close again and whispered dangerously, “ Only loyalty to you for saving my life keeps me from killing you now. But don't push me, do not speak of things you don't know. And if I find you playing with demons that need to be eradicated...well...I won't hesitate to take you out with them.
She locked gazes with him and glared hard, making sure that he knew that she was referring to the tribunal and his somewhat suspicious actions at the end of last year.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz's head snapped up and around to face the fighting students. He growled angrily before standing up and kicking his staff up into the air and grabbing it.
"Excuse me miss." The large Herbologist planted his hand on the table and vaulted over it, striding down the hallway.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:08 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════╗
Alfred Chadwick
Divinations Professor
╚══════════════════╝

Alfred looked at the two fighting Slythyerins "And so the events begin." he said. He saw the new Professor stand and head towards the fight.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Interested}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Thinking over how hard it would be for him to reach the top of the astronomy tower with a rock she giggled"That might be harder that you think. Though as of right now I have no plans, but I'm aways taking offers. Oh and thank's for the drink upgrade" She said taking a large drink and setting her glass down. She slowly licked her top lip. She watched vaugly as the new professor made his was to the students, she knew Nott would not hurt the girl and that he could handle himself, of that she was quite sure

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:46 pm
Eldak Athlis

User Image

Eldak glanced over at the students fighting and shrugged, since his domain was only over his classroom and his bedroom, he didn't care. "You are quite welcome, mon cheri." He took another long sip from his drink, returning his gaze entirely to Inari. "Forgive for staring, but I cannot tear my eyes away from such a beautiful example of woman. If I said you had an amazing body, would you hold it against me? Say, tonight after the feast, maybe?" He winked and finished his goblet, setting it down on the table in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm
User Image

αsтяσησмy

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---> {Interested}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

User Image

Inari let out a laugh. Then smiled at him, leaning in real close so her lips just barly brushed his ears"I would rather hold you aginst me" she said in a deep sultry voice, Inari leaned forward just a bit more and grabed his earlobe with her mouth and grazed it with her teeth before leaning back

User Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:11 pm
Eldak Athlis

User Image

Eldak leaned back in his chair and rested his hands behind his head, as if considering this counter proposal, then he smirked and leaned forward again. "That sounds like a perfect plan." He refilled his drink, giving it the splash of liquor that seemed to perfectly compliment the pumpkin juice. Taking a quick drink, he leaned forward, close to her ear. "So, your place or mine?" he said in a dulcet tone, then kissed up and down her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:13 pm
User Image

Mood:Slightly nauseated
With:Other professors

"It's not lying if they make you lie. If the only truth they can accept is their own."

Eleri sat quietly down at the end of the staff table, and much to her dismay instantly noticed two professors rubbing all over each other. It was her first day at a real job and she was already being visually assaulted by heterosexual office romances. Maybe it was just her, and it probably was, but the idea of anything heterosexual gave her the desire to vomit. She looked away from the professors and noticed a boy and a girl beating each other up, certainly not the Hogwarts I remember... And from Slytherins too... She was going to have to get use to being in the old castle again, and even more difficult she was going to have to work for the first time in her life. The previous five years of her life she had been running from any kind of work, and hadn't even thought of the castle since she graduated. This is where I met Myfanwy... ”I can't believe I'm back here... After all these years...”

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image  

Lauraisawesomeobvs

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:32 am
User Image

Nurse assistant

Rian was surprised that she had agreed to teach him. Now he did not have the heart to tell her it was a joke. Then again it was only half a joke. Sometimes he was curious about wanting to learn to draw. When she asked if she could draw him he smiled,"Well yes, I dont mind if you draw me" He smiled again with an adorable, boyish closed eye grin. This conversation was going so much better than he had expected. Even the commotion at the tables seemed muted in his ears. The only way he could be pulled from it would have to be by Mira herself.  
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games