Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]
[OOC] Open Breeding Custom Slots [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 pm
Applying for: Are'nui x Feana
Name of SoA: Abayomi
Meaning: Born to bring me joy
Appearance: In visual reference. :]
Visual reference: Something like this...
Personality: Abayomi is very playful and outgoing. She loves to trick others, but always in a politeful and friendly way. Abayomi lives to only bring joy and happiness to others. :]
Any additional requirements that the family has: Stayin in the pride.

*Edit* I am good for 1.4 mil. So I won't need help. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 pm
Applying for: Feana x Are'nui
Name of SoA: Bantu
Meaning: People of Africa
Appearance: Please see ref!
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality: Growing up with such playful parents certainly helped shift this lads view of love, friendship and family. He's always pranking on those he cares for the most. The drawback of all of the fun and games is he often comes off too strong to newcomers and a lesson he needs to learn is when to stop but it's all from a good place. He also takes a bit for him to warm up to newcomers since his own family bond is so strong.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Won't leave the pride  

Moonlit Monkey

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:52 pm
Name of SoA: Kalei'loki
Meaning: Beloved trickster.
Appearance: See ref.
Takes after mom a lot and a few markings from dad.
Visual reference: [x]
Personality: Playful as can be, is the main thing that describes this cub. She loves to pull pranks, though they are never really dangerous ones. She does them purely for fun and to get a good laugh, since she loves to laugh. Pranks are also one of the few things shes good at and she does them with pride. She is quite a little trickster and just cause she may be smiling as innocently as she can - that doesn't mean you should always trust her. Since you never know exactly what her smile may mean. Another thing about this is wonderful girl, is she is a complete daddy's girl. In this ongoing "war" her parents are having, she will always side with him. Though she loves both her parents very much and would never trade them for the world.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Gotta stay in the Bahari and look like the family! = )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm
Name of SoA: Nizka
Meaning: Part of the russian translation of "seashell"
Appearance: Takes after the father's side of the family for the most part. I will admit I am one confused girl right now... ^^' I really liked the design so I made a few variants and now I can't decide which one I like best... *will edit this tomorrow* Refs below:
Visual reference:
- Different paws, chin markings
- Inverted Colors >>> this one!
- Inverted Colors, chest marking, different paws, colored head
(I'm having a hard time choosing between 1 and 3 but I think I'll go with number 3. The colorist is completely free to make small changes to the design ot to switch to another version if another cub is too similar to one of the already colored. CC on the white spots on the head. Pink markings around the eyes should be small like on the Goddess throwback or smaller)
Personality: A sneaky tlittle trickster. She's pretty good at acting and will often seem innocent or surprised when she's actually giggling on the inside. She will sometimes take her mother's side (probably a stubborn and silent statement that she will always do as she pleases- Just because she looks like her father, doesn't mean she'll take his side) but Nizka will take greater pleasure in playing tricks on both her parents at the same time and leading them to believe that it was their mate's trickery while playing innocent and cute. She loves getting away with her pranks and finds great shame in being caught, being naturally prone to sulking when that happens. Her family will most likely learn how to read her but outsiders... beware of the cute little beast in sheep's clothing.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride!  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:01 am
Name of SoA: Maji'wadudu
Meaning: 'Water Bug'
Appearance: Her only throwback is her eyes and dots, which is a take on Feana's mother and father mixed with Are's mother. The rest of her designing and colors come from her parents. Things I forgot to add were put in the 'tweaked' ref, and since I didn't save the PSD I had to fix it with MSPaint, and the blue on the lionesses' cheeks should thicken as they go away from her nose and match the blue curve of her dad. Her one foot is white on purpose, I didn't forget it.
Visual reference: [X] [MSPaint Tweaks]
Personality: A bit of a goofball, she loves the playful way her parents are and chooses to do whatever they ask willingly,so long as they don't catch on that she's doing the dirty work for BOTH of them, such as sabotaging one's plans against the other.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will stay in the pride, a few throwbacks but nothing random.

**I am poor, as in about 10-13K to my name, but if you really want to help me out for my idea THAT much... XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:36 pm
Name of SoA: Sitia
Meaning: Name of a city on the Sea of Crete.
Appearance: See ref! Base the color of Are'nui's mane, his mane & tail fluff the dark black of his father's side stripe and his great-grandma's base. His toes are tipped in Feana's pink and his front legs have a gray gradient fading to white (gradient from Are'nui's dad). Gradient also on his nose from Are'nui's light blue. Pink nose and pink inner ears. Dark blue eyes, and Are'nui's side stripe n' swirls, but the upper is Feana's light pink and the lower is a maroon. Dots from her side around the swirls, see ref etc etc. <3
Visual reference: <:
Personality: A proud lion, but ever child-like and happy, he has only one flaw in that he can never. EVER. be called a coward. He's too proud to defend his honor and that of his family. Now this is played out through dares from other cubs to do stupid things that at first he dismisses, but call him scared and he'll eat that jelly fish! Challenged to a fight? Nah, let's work it out. Call him a yellow-belly and he'll make you come around! He's not a fighter, just a defender. As an adult he'd be best as a Nyangumi. It plays into his personality of not wanting to start fights, but protecting his family and friends. He's brave in the face of danger, though he may not always think things through, he believes somehow things just will work out in the end.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Unfortunately, this time around I'll need a little help with the cost. ; ;  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:09 am
Name of SoA: Kupua
Meaning: (hawaiian mythology) group of demigods/heroic tricksters
Appearance: reffffff! some type of blue from the family for the eyes
Visual reference: ref
Personality: a jester himself, like mom and pop! will probably side with his dad, being one of the boys of the family, and all pranks would be done in good fun. he'd be more of a sly, suave sneaky than an overtly rambunctious and giggly type. cool and collected BUT tricky! |D?
Any additional requirements that the family has: pridestay! and shall help with war, lulz!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:49 am
Applying for:Are’Nui and Feana
Name of SoA: Seara’Valule
Meaning: Evening Tide
Appearance: Please see the reference attached. The base color is from Feana’s Mom, his mane color from Feana’s Dad. Eye color is from Are’Nui along with the white underbelly, while his markings are from both his mom and his dad.
Visual reference: Seara Valule
Personality:
If someone asked you about Seara’Valule they would instantly say, “The shy boy?”, then proceed to tell you about how sweet and innocent he is; if a little clumsy.

He is the shy boy of the family, finding it hard to play pranks like his mother and father, however amusing it seems to be to him. That, however, doesn’t ever stop the boy from trying!

A mommas’ boy through and through he will watch his siblings and father wage war against one another, acting as a spy for his mum and every now and again trying out a simple prank on another family member (not mum though!).

To say that this boy is only an innocent follower would only be half truth though. He is also the caring boy. Lending an ear for whoever needs one and picking the family up after a big fight. Seara after all does enjoy his family and would never survive a rift in the closely knit family and pride.

If I had to choose a rank for Seara’Valule, it would definitely be a Pombuka. Seara is not a fighter in any way, and finds innocence beautiful and would love to teach and allow it to blossom in all the children of Bahari.

Any additional requirements that the family has: This boy will definitely be living his life around the salt, sand and waves of the Bahari’mtoto.  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Doodle Penis

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:30 pm
Name of SoA: Dacre'Laine
Meaning: Trickster wave
Appearance: I think the ref covers it pretty well.
Visual reference: Here
Personality: More of the brains behind a prank, than to actually get his paws dirty in the actual task of it. He'll most likely join in with a sibling, or parent in a prank or put out feelers to who'd be interested in helping him with one.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Not leaving pride,Used throw backs..and a touch of random..>.< I couldnt decide on his mane! Need help with funds.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:52 pm
Name of SoA:
Meaning:Candido
Appearance:Better to look at the ref <33
Visual reference: X
Personality: He super fun loving and like play prank just like his family. He a mama boy and want to help his mom to win the war between his mom and dad. He the type that love to come up with crazy butt Prank that no one think that happen but he will find a way to do them! He like to big prank! He say all the time "Bring in the big gun at the first part of the this prank war and ever go small!"
Any additional requirements that the family has:Will stay in the pride, Use throwback, and he will be part of the "war" <33

*Will need help with funds,, only have 110k*  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:31 pm
Name of SoA: Loki
Meaning: Norse giant/god of pranks/tricks
Appearance: Markings just like the father, would like the mother's markings under the eyes as well in the father's teal. Father's teal on the swirled marking, mother's pink for the top color, and mother's grey/silver for the bottom color. Mane and tail tuft teal.
Visual reference: n/a (couldn't find anybody to draw this for me, and I am not very good with freehanding on the computer)
Personality: As the name implies, Loki will be very playful and often play pranks on other lions. He will idolize his parents and everything he does he will hold himself to pleasing them. He is going to be a rather tough little guy and may end up with a few scars along the way from either pranks getting out of hand, or playing them on the wrong lions
Any additional requirements that the family has: may need help with funds

edited  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:17 am
Name of SoA: Shakay [Derivitive from 'Shake' [Scroll Down]
Meaning: "Black and white sea bird used to help locate shoaling fish"
Appearance: He has his grandfather's fur color, but the mane and tail color he received from his mother and father. His markings are his mother's in the face, but his father's in the body and tail.
Visual reference: X {I tried my best!}
Personality: Shakay is what one would describe as either very clever, or very lucky. Most of what he does, he either has talent for, or an extreme streak of luck. For example - learning to swim the first time will be a piece of cake.... either because he's naturally good at it... or because he has something under him tickling him to make him move his feet. He's just that sort of a cub. He also has a predisposition to be playful, and likes to romp about in the surf, searching for shells and other things. Helping his parents win the sneak-pounce war will be a particular pleasure, as will lying in wait to catch his sibling's tails as they go by.
Any additional requirements that the family has: Will not be leaving the pride. Ever. And I will need help with the funds. A... lot of help.
I have about 80K to my name, and 60K of that doesn't even belong to me. [I.E. it's promised to someone]  

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:43 pm
Name of SoA: Kuzama'nyeusi
Meaning: Sinking into Dark Waters
Appearance: xXx
You are welcome to make changes/add marks if you feel the need/inspiration to do so.
Personality:
Strangely apathetic, Kuza is often seen as being slow. She would much rather lay around, staring off into the distance rather than play, and, when spoken too she often opts to simply stare rather than make any reply. In fact, she avoids speaking in most situations if she can help it. That's not to say she feels nothing though. Those she cares about are always given soft smiles and gentle looks. And she most certainly couldn't avoid her parents influence.

Rather than more obvious pranks, Kuza prefers trickery, startling her 'victim' in sometimes cruel ways before letting them know she was kidding. For example. If her brother asked if she liked them, she'd give a blunt 'No, I hate you', in a very serious manner, before going back to calm them and tell the truth. Because of her apathetic demeanor it's rather hard to tell when she's speaking truthfully or actually tricking you.
Any additional requirements that the family has: She will never be leaving the pride, and I would very much appreciate help with funds.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:25 pm
We're closing it early folks! Kire and I have picked our two winners! We wish that each of you could have gotten a cub, but you know the rules!

Zingling and Samus have gotten our slots! You know what to do!  

Feral Mule

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:12 pm
Name and image of Father: Shambe, Dulcea
User Image
Name and image of Mother: Lakeisha, Kaisanti
User Image
Number of cubs currently in litter: 3
Number of cubs you're allowing to custom in: 1 (Hybrid)
Pride/pack/etc they will live in: Rogue
Any Requirements: None
List of all Throwbacks: None
Do you allow randoms into your litter: Yes
A bit of history about the family: Dysfunctional fling, cubs may go wherever you wish. Father will be leaving, but will entertain any losing/cubnapping plots because he's already given away one cub before and isn't very responsible.
Extra: n/a

Closing Time: Will be updated when litter recieved,  
[OOC] Breeding/Customs [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games