Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Lief_7 :: Wing Guardians Rise! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Season is Best?
  The OG of course! (1)
  DNAmazing (2)
  Tamers made it feel real! (3)
  Spirits FTW! (4)
  Digi Cops Go! (5)
  Xross can't be beat! (6)
  I love being on the Hunt! (7)
  I can tell the future! (Tri/8 )
View Results

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:14 am
Colour me impressed! I assume these are all the friends Lief is meeting on his journey? Very nice blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 am
Kazu Matsumoto
Colour me impressed! I assume these are all the friends Lief is meeting on his journey? Very nice blaugh

Ya these are all the Digimon I have in DTI, I'm not sure if he will meet them all or not, but I think the chances are good. There's just no way he will ever use them all at the same time. It just looks like a lot cause I put all of their stages in there and I have a few multiples (Like the three Gabumon I own)
It's only actually 10 digimon and one of them is Lief (The lobomon line) So it's not that many, he has already met 2 of them and will soon be adding one more, then the fourth in Network city and then the rest some time later.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:43 am
lief_7
Kazu Matsumoto

Ya these are all the Digimon I have in DTI, I'm not sure if he will meet them all or not, but I think the chances are good. There's just no way he will ever use them all at the same time. It just looks like a lot cause I put all of their stages in there and I have a few multiples (Like the three Gabumon I own)
It's only actually 10 digimon and one of them is Lief (The lobomon line) So it's not that many, he has already met 2 of them and will soon be adding one more, then the fourth in Network city and then the rest some time later.

WOW... I like it and might just have to do the same for Marcus 3nodding
I just finished reading your story and I'm loving it! Good job, but I would like it a little better if you used a little change in color for when different people are talking and maybe ease up on the bold. It might just be me, but I usually only see bold when someone is talking. I just think it would be bit of an easier read that way, but that's just me.

What I use when I'm posting is this:

[color=insert color][size=insert font size][/color]

[/size]

and that changes the whole thing and then allows me to change font of other people without having to redo the entire color scheme.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:50 am
Ok thanks I'll keep that in mind, I think I'll keep it a single color for simplicity but I might bold speaking only, I wouldn't want to lose people in the text. I knida feel like I'm rushing my story right now but I'm trying to get it all finished before the next event starts.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:56 am
I think that's a fair enough goal and a perfect justification for the 'tempo' of your story. Yep, its gets kind of bad when you're continuously having to foreshadow so that you're not like completely demolished in events...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:02 pm
Yep I know what you mean, I gotta have my character down solid before we reach the next event. The hard part is going to be the fact that in my story line three years need to pass between now and Network city. That should be fun I think I'll have some time skips in there.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 pm
I would be thoroughly impressed if you did it without time skips, but It would only make more since for you to do some time skips.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:22 pm
Tis my new Punkish Avi!

'Ow are you guys?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:25 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
I would be thoroughly impressed if you did it without time skips, but It would only make more since for you to do some time skips.

Ya both for time wise and cause I'm not sure if I can come up with enough adventures for 3 years worth, on year I could do but 3 is a lot. Besides most of the time skips will come on long journeys where nothing happens. No one wants to read about Lief and his Digimon walking unless there is something happening.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:26 pm
hey Liger is there any chance of you maybe making our DNA order for us, Zadoc and I are trying to finish one of our goals from October or something and we finally have all the pieces.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image

So I've been trying to come up with something cool for the Gold Hawks, so while fiddling around with Photobucket's new functions, I made this!!!

What do ya think?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 pm
Is it a member's card?  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 pm
lief_7
hey Liger is there any chance of you maybe making our DNA order for us, Zadoc and I are trying to finish one of our goals from October or something and we finally have all the pieces.

Sure... I don't see why not...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Is it a member's card?

Yeah, it's just the background. I have an idea of what to put on it, but I wanna have the background be something awesome... A little better than what we have now xD  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:37 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
User Image

So I've been trying to come up with something cool for the Gold Hawks, so while fiddling around with Photobucket's new functions, I made this!!!

What do ya think?

That's pretty cool it looks like a key card or somethign hightech like that.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games