Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:02 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris stood up and just about growled. He heard what crimson said. Sarah? No. Not his girlfriend. Someone else...he'd never thought of it that way but... God, would he really think Jill as a girlfriend? He looked at Wesker as he fought off Crimson. "I don't have a girlfriend. But i'm pretty sure ending up working for him is what has happened to her!" He said. "I know she's alive. And she's not working for you on her own will. Much like Sarah, i'm guessing." Chris was near his gun wesker's pulled out of his hands. he picked it up and quickly reloaded, aiming at wesker.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker heard Chris loading his gun. "Sarah," he growled, still attacking Crimson. Normally, he'd just take care of them both, but Crimson seemed to be fast as well. One moment's distraction could be dangerous. He landed a punch in Crimson's stomach.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image

Sarah stood up and walked over to Wesker's side. She faced Chris, while Wesker dealt with Crimson for the moment.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson laughed sinisterly. “No matter how many times you punch me I will not flinch or get hurt.” He said and he chuckled. “Chris if you want to find Jill, then get out of here, and bring Sarah with you, and tell Alice… That I would be happy enough to travel with her,” He said while he attempts to at least give him a slash mark or something. Then he saw that his stomach had a hole which somewhat grab hold of Wesker’s hand... “Had enough Wesker?” He asked with a tone of sinisterly.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:27 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker growled and backed up, putting some distance between him and Crimson. He pulled out the handcannon and aimed it at Crimson's head, pulling the trigger.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:29 pm
User Image
Mike walked in looking at everyone with shock seeing wesker he slowly backed up closing the door behind him."Well I will only get in the way call if you need back up though."  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:35 pm

User Image

Chris saw Sarah. It seemed she was going to fight him. He sighed and listened to crimson. "I would if i knew where she was at!" He responded. He looked at Sarah, who'd yet to draw her weapon. Stalling? No. Maybe she was waiting for him to make his move.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:43 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson fell down, pretending he was dead. After a while he got up and his head that was pieces vanished in the thin air and slowly came back in his body, after that his head came out and he was smirking. “I am some-what like you Wesker, so just give up.” He said crossing his arms.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:00 pm
Alice runs over too Chris as she looks at Sarah. "You dont want to fight him.." she raised an eyebrow. "You dont have to fight none of us! You are a good person, now stop acting like this and get your self together!" Alice said, as she grinned looking over too Sarah.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker straightened, holstering his gun. He gave Crimson a hard look. "Neither of us will die," he said. He didn't elaborate any more than that. He wasn't going to give up that easy, but he could make it look like he had.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Alice and Chris. She couldn't help it. She HAD to listen to Wesker's orders. She couldn't stop her body from doing it. She rested her hand at her side, by her gun, but didn't grab it. She mouthed the words. I can't help it. to her. Fearing what would happen if Wesker had heard her speak it. She took a step forward.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson glared at him then his right hand turn normal becoming claws, “Bad idea you b*****d.” He said then he ran towards him and started to attempt punching and slashing at him. "Yes neither of us will die, we are both something impossible but sadly I am not crazy like you, not a murderer like you!" He said with a tone of anger and hate.
((Its really awesome, that Crimson and Wesker doesn't die easily))  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:15 pm

User Image

Chris looked at the two of them. Alice and Sarah. "She's under his control Alice." He told her. Then acknowledged that she was about to draw her gun.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm
Alice looks over too Chris. "I was under, his control once, and you know it. Chris. I fought it! She can do it too. I know she can, she wont hurt us.. she wont hurt her sister's friend. Sarah, dont listen to Wesker! He is not your Creator, he is just a Jerk, he wants to use you because of your abilities, like the Umbrella Company, did with me. Dont do it! I dont want to hurt you.." She said, glancing over too Sarah, she was in a serious face, she had to know that Sarah wasnt the only one, that was controlled by the Umbrella Company. "Sarah.. you are strong, you can do it. Just fight it. Dont let Wesker, Control you! Just dont! Please!"  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Alice and Chris. She listened to her words and looked down at the ground. When she mentioned being controlled by Umbrella aswell, being used, it brought back memories. And she spaced out for a bit.

The memory was of her, in the Hive. Remembering waking up in the glass filled with water. It skipped to being strapped on a table with needles injecting the virus in her. Then George trying to break her out. Then...Wesker. He was fighting her...she remembered the walk to the room. The oxygen mask and the needles he'd used to inject her with the virus.She remembered protecting him, taking the hit of zandre's sword. The helicopter ride...and the experiments' words to her.

Sarah's eyes were wide as she remembered the whole experience.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games