Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:20 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

As the boat came to a stop Moshe stood. In Oxford Moshe had rode boats quite a bit, for fun, so getting off now was not too hard. As she climbed onto the bank he turned back to Lyra. Holding out a hand to help her off he said "Want some help?" His distraction had made him a jerk before so he planned on changing it now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Lyra Wynne | 1st Year; ___________
User ImageUser Image

"Yes...thank you." Lyra said, murmuring in response, she grabbed the hand Moshe had held out, gripping it lightly, she lifted her robes from her boots with the other hand, to prevent herself from tripping. 'Tch. I wish I was still in my muggle clothing...' she thought. 'I'm clusmy enough as it is.'

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

lightdanger

Beloved Werewolf

8,725 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:53 pm
Moshe Yitzchaki
User Image

After Lyra was out of the boat Moshe followed the crowd of first years towards the boat house. He wondered how long it would it take before he found out what was going to happen next. The boat ride had been interesting but uneventful for the most part. Were they expected to show off magic as soon as they walked into the castle? Moshe had no idea what to expect.

(Moving to boat house.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:15 pm

Lyra Wynne | 1st Year; ___________
User Image
User Image

Lyra sauntered after her fellow first years, heading towards the Boat House. 'I wonder if there's going to be a speech?' She usaully forced herself to stay awake through those things, but today's jitters seemed to make her tired, a soporific speeech would do her under. Lyra took out a piece of muggle chewing gum, ah sweet sugar, it'd keep her awake for awhile.

<>  

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Trifkin Mossberry

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:07 am
Leon get's out of the carriage just in time to hop into one of the boats crossing the lake. In his haste he only has time for a brief glimpse at the scenery surrounding him. He notices the lights of the castle as he climbs into the boat, I hope we get inside soon he thinks, it's freezing out here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:09 am
L E W I S L E O N A R D L O W E L L

F i r s t y e a r

User Image

Lewis Lowell followed the other first years until they had found the boats leading to Hogwarts. From a far, the magical school appeared like a tall silhouette of skyscrapers. It was his biggest challenge yet since he hated the waters.

Lewis journeyed with the boat safely. He didn’t speak while he was on it. Though he was a friendly guy he remained silent perhaps because of his slight phobia of the waters. As they drew near, the once tall silhouette in front of them became a castle. Hogwarts was near. When they had arrived at the outskirts of Hogwarts, he proceeded to where they were going, the great hall.

(Ooc: I hope I'm going to make it! Or if not, then I'm just going to delete this or reserve this for the next term :/ )

LaRemarque

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 am
(( **puts Beat It on the background music** Hurry, hurry! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn went up to the lake side, staring in the water, not trusting it one bit but still thought it was beautiful. She put her bag in the grass and sat down.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:27 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Tyler sat next to Ryn "It's intresting just a few days ago we were crossing this lake worried about what this year would be like. Now here we are sitting here looking over it, having a great time" he smiled

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:41 pm
User Image
User Image

"I know, and see we are all still great friends and I'm glad for it."
Ryn said with a smile. Though of course she felt like Tyler might be more than just a great friend but she would just see where things went. Turning she looked to see where Kaera was.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:50 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler nodded "Yeah Mum told me houses don't often interact with different houses. So I didn't expect us to have friends in different houses. But it looks like thats changed. So I'm glad"

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"Me too, I would have been sad going through it all with out you" She said with a shy smile and blushing slightly.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

A small blush covered Tyler's "Yeah" he said

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn giggled as she always did when see was nervous. "Well what should we do on a beautiful day like this then?"

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:28 pm
Tyler Dean

First Year Gryffindor

User Image

Tyler shrugged. "Maybe we could-" he cut himself off when something caused the lake water to ripple. "Was that the giant squid?" he said

User Image  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games