Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Africa Kijuju Tribe ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:01 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris glared at Drake. "Her name is Sarah. Black hair reddish eyes. Infected. From what i hear she's good with a gun. And George. A red-head, also infected. Don't know too much about him. " Chris said letting go of his collar.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:04 pm
Alice sighs as she looks over to the tyran "what about this dude Alice said as as she jumped ad then send another kick over to it knocking down. Alice. Looks over to it as its standing up she ran towards it and grabbed it by the. Arm as s she twisted it with all her strength causing damage.Alice looks over to Chris and nodded.  

Mini Tsukino

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:09 pm
User Image

He stops hearing the description."I think I know were the girl is.She was really annoyed with me when I asked her to find and battle a licker with me.I got the licker but the pilots failed me and I had to ask her not to kill me while we left the island I gave her a few rounds and a map before I left." He showed the PDA map of were he was heading."This is it but like I told her you will need a ride." He said and jumped grabbing onto a ladder hanging out of a copter which quickly left." Good bye for now Chris!" A note pad of Sarah's information was left in the sand were he stood.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:20 pm

User Image

Chris watched Drake leave. Then he picked up the PDA. He looked at it then walked to Alice. "Look. Sarah." He showed it to her. Her picture showed up on the screen. He went back to the jeep and lleaned against it. He read her information and decided to read it aloud. "Sarah. Infected with the T-virus. Brought into custody three months ago. Black hair, reddish eyes." It even took note of curtain scars she'd had.

"Subject shows to have simillar regeneration abilities and holds strong control over virus. Has not mutated." He stopped reading and scrolled down to more information. He stopped reading and looked at the tires. "He's right. We will need a ride to go get her."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm
User Image

Within a few hours a copter was heading back Umbrella insignia.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm
((Wait is the Tyrant here or not?))

Alice sighs as she walks towards Chris. "So what are we going to do then?." Alice said as she looked over too Chris and then at Sidney. "Well i understand, we have to get your sister but how.." she sighed. "Okay, we are going to have to make a plan, Chris can you get that tire too work or something?"

Sidney sighed. "Yeah, i want to get my sister back... and we have to do what we can do."  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:29 pm

User Image

Chris handed the PDA to Sydney. "I have a spare. And hopefully the second tire wasn't blown out also." He looked over at Rebecca in the jeep and Claire. "We know where Sarah is Rebecca so now we just have to go get her." He said to everyone else who was in the jeep.

Chris bent down to check the tire. One was blown out, the other just grazed. He smiled and sighed with relief. He unhooked the spare and rolled it by the flat. He sighed. "Any help?" He asked outloud as he got the things to change the tire.

((no it's dead))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm
Alice smirked. "Yeah, ask some girls to help you.." she rolled her eyes. "Just kidding" She sighed and grabbed some tools, she really didnt know how to put a tire in the jeep. "Okay which one is it?"  

Mini Tsukino

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:39 pm
User Image

The Umbrella copter landed heavily as if no one was driving it the windshield filled with blood."Need a ride?" Drake said stepping out tossing the dead Umbrella soldiers out."No worries I don't need this." He said walking off his left arm was bleeding as he walked to Chris."There is a copter over there I will go get that for myself I hope one of you knows how to fly." He sighed."I will be heading to the Hive with you.I might just quit Umbrella.They sent a B.O.W. after me left me stranded with enemy." His left arm started to pulse as he went on.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:54 pm

User Image

Chris saw Drake again and smirked. "Alrighty then. Claire, Leon, Steve, Kurama, Sydney..." He stopped. "Man, we have alot of people here. But anyways. C'mon Help Get Rebecca in. We're going to get Sarah.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:58 pm
User Image

Drake ran to the other copter and hovered behind them.He landed getting out."If you dont have room you can come with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:23 am

User Image

Chris helped get everyone in the helicopter. "No it's alright we have room." He said. "Thanks." He said. "Alice can you fly this thing?" Chris then took the PDA back and started to look though it, anything that could help them.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 am
User Image

"Well luck to you as well." He jumped in and started up the blades.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 am
Alice raised an eyebrow. "Dude i can fly. Anything.." she sighed. "Lets go.."  

Mini Tsukino

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:30 am

User Image

Chris closed the door. "Right. Then take us to the Hive." He said looking at the PDA. "Go north 20 miles and we should be there."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff