Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
The Hive ((RP)) 3 Months Later~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:01 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson’s arms and legs turned back to normal then he pulled out the knife and he extends his tongue and he gives it a little cut then he threw the knife out of the copter. He spits the blood towards Rebecca. "Yeah, yeah I do thank you." He said then he pops he knuckles and punched Chris on the gut. "Punk, you punch like a b***h, so better not mess with me."

((Two people hitting my char, poor, poor Crimson, and the tongue cut part well i got that from American Dad the alien guy did that and spitted at the guys daughter, i forgot the names))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:04 pm
User Image

I took the PDA and caught the gun.
"With pleasure." I shot him in the leg as I didn't hesitate to take the wheel and steady the jet. I grabbed Derek and tossed him in the back as I shot him in the other leg.
"Ally you wish you were and right now I don't think you want to mess with me." I looked at the PDA and was guessing the red dot was are destination.
"Remember I know all the skills as well I was trainied by your boss." I was getting pissed off already.
I ignored the blood the guy spit on me but I did turn back around and shot the dude who hit Chris in the gut in the leg and quickly got up and kicked him down then grabbed the wheel to steady the chopper.
"I suggest you keep your hands to yourself. Right now I'm the psyco b***h with the gun and not afraid to use it.  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:12 pm
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris smirked as he was punched in the gut. "Please, i've had worse." He said. Then he saw Rebecca stand up for him, he smirked again. "Swiss army knife my a**, we could very well just push you into the ocean right now." Chris said and leaned against the emergancy door and folded his arms. He pulled out his combat knife and compared it in his head, "and i think this might do a little more damage don't you think." As you can tell, Chris is pissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead went towards Rebecca and he glared at her. "If I couldn’t regenerate I would have grabbed you by the neck and choke you." He said and he smirked. Grabbed her by the neck then he pinned her on the wall grabbing the gun and he placed it on her forehead. "If you would escape this, I might not even care." He said and he rolled his eyes. "But I know you’re just some worthless woman I would rather mess with the other time, as I am sure the chopper might well crash." He said letting go of her and he let go of the gun and he sat down on the ground.

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image

Drake held on his legs leaking as the hunters pulled out the bullets he took out wraps slowly wrapping up his wounds and balancing himself on the hunters."Guys let's just remember you guys want Sarah and me and this guy want wesker's head why cant we just get along for the time being."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:24 pm

User Image

Chris glared at him. He was pissed that he put his hands on her. He walked to Drake. "Why do we even have this jackass with us?" He asked him. Chris sighed and went to sit down. He sat next to Claire. "Right. Whatever." He said, bored so he just leaned on Claire.

((...claire? where are youuu?))

((EDITED))  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 pm
User Image

As I felt him grab me I smirked at him with amusement. As he sat down i place the chopper on auto pilot and picked up the gun as I kicked him back on the ground turned him over and place the gun underneath his neck as my eyes glowed red.
"Stupid bastared. Obviously you don't no me as well as you think. Worthless it seems to me you are worthless and I can careless if you lived or die. The next time you put your hands on me will surly be your last time. I can regenerate as well and at a rapid speed. Shooting me in the head will not work thanks to Wesker for giving me that advantage. I got off him and kicked him towards Chris.
"You deal with him Chris. Throw him out towards the ocean if you want." I went back to the chopper and took it off auto pilot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

I was watching the whole fight and I was getting pissed but at the moment I was thinking.
"You alright big bro?"
"Rebecca please calm down?" I pulled out the gun I had and placed it at the head of the guy that Rebecca attacked.
"Please play nice right now your starting to get on my nerves."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image

"Chris he will just die from Wesker think of this he could be a good distraction." Drake looked painfully at Chris."Sorry to bother you but its obvious Wesker will kill him.It's up to you and....." He whispered to Chris."I rather not get shot again."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead rolled his eyes and got up sitting on the metal floor of the chopper again. "Yes I am worthless because even if everyone here was in trouble, I would just ditch you all like your garbage to me, and you think I would be thrown away that easily. I would hold on something without you even knowing. And shooting me would be a bad idea I have rapid regeneration, the only way to kill me well I keep it a secret, shooting me in the head is pretty much will only paralyze me, but that doesn’t happen often, I can dodge bullets that I hear and see.” He said then he slowly transformed. As he felt that they were close. "Wesker, Here I come, oh how much I want those brain juice, soon I will be powerful, more powerful that that b*****d." He thought then he smirked darkly.

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:39 pm

User Image

Chris smiled. "Yeah, Claire i'm fine.I have had worse." He said.Then he just ignored Crimson from then on. "You rest well?" He asked.

((lol "brain juice" xd ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

"Yes I did big bro? I see Rebecca is a wake now and I know she's pissed off because she didn't help out. what's are destinatin big bro." I put my gun away."  

00Rebecca_Chambers00
Vice Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

"Hey Rebbecca could I drive or do you got it?" He said ignoring his pain.The G virus already healing his wounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:47 pm
Deathrider888
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Crimson Dead just listened and yawned as he was still bored out of his life. (And so is the one who is controlling him, where the hell is Vivi, hope she goes online to make her char here.)

((What, damn it thanks to that part now i think of it and when i move my head to the right or left its like my brain is going to drop instead of floating in my skull as that is what is happening, anyway everyone needs to drink like brain juice, anyway my char will just do something like absorb Wesker, after i beat him well i hope. I want to win for once in my rping life))

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:50 pm

User Image

Chris smiled. "We're going to London England." He said to Claire. "But sad part is, we have no clue where they are in London, there is a Hive there, but who knows, they might move." He sighed.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff