Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:51 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

He really didn't feel like talking to his captors, but figured that he didn't really have a choice. "Some pharmaceutical company," he said.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy didn't say anything. He'd let Jill fill John in.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:57 am
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill nodded. "Yes, but that pharmaceutical company was working on viruses. Viruses that created these things." She said. "I'm sure you've heard of the Raccoon City incident correct? Well, it was nuked because of an infestation of the T-Virus." She said and flipped to the page with the T-virus on it. It showed a few pictures of zombies and she showed them to him. "It reanimates dead cells after the host was bitten. Turning it into a flesh-eating zombie." She told him.

"Now, all of us, except you, were in Raccoon City at the time. Having to deal with these cannibal corpses and mutants." She explained, trying not to bring back any unwanted memories. She looked at him. "You don't believe me do you?"  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:06 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John shook his head. "Not in the slightest," he said.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at Jill. "I remember I had to fight off a 50 ft centipede thing. Not to mention roaches that were as big as I am and spiders that were bigger than me. No bugs should ever be that big," he said. He thought about the scorpion that he had to fight on the train and the monkey things. He shook his head.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:10 am
User Image

Jill sighed. "No body believes us. We had freakin' video proof and yet, no one believes us." She shook her head. "Well anyways, me and Chris' captain Wesker, of S.T.A.R.S, he betrayed us to work for Umbrella. Nearly killed us too." She said and sighed, leaning back against the seat.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:15 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John closed his eyes and leaned against the seat, covering his face with a hand. He couldn't believe the turn this situation had taken.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy had to laugh at this. "And the only one who does believe you is a convicted criminal who's dead to the world," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:23 am
User Image

Jill sighed. "Yep. There were a few others, survivors too, but they're gone. Havn't seem 'em since." She said and sighed. Closing her eyes.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:29 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John listened to them talk without saying anything.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked pointedly at Chris. "Like Claire?" he said. He looked back at Jill. "And Rebecca," he said in a lower voice, for the first time, some concern slipped into his tone. He really hoped that she was okay and hadn't been taken in to be experimented on by Wesker.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:34 am
User Image

Jill nodded. "Yeah...like them. Let's just hope, if Wesker has them, that they remained human." She said before falling into a light sleep. Still listening to the words and what was going on in the plane.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 2:37 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John put up the appearance that he was asleep, even though he wasn't stupid enough to fall asleep in front of these three.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy saw Jill seem to fall asleep, so he turned back to face the front again. He didn't say anything, but didn't fall asleep either. He'd just woken up and wasn't tired.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:30 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris kept on flying the plane. They still had a ways to go though, over some mountains and some large bodies of water. But it was still a beautiful view.

((TIME SKIP TIME!!!))

Chris flew over some mountains and spoke to the passangers. "Alright, we will be clear for landing soon." He told them.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:42 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John continued to 'sleep' and didn't respond to Chris' announcement.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy yawned. He hadn't fallen asleep, but it had been a long flight. He needed a good long stretch.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris flew over some mountains and into a clearing where he landed the plane. Touching down into the gravel as softly as he could. Once on the ground he drifted to a stop and cut the engine. He could see a large building in the not-too-far distance. "We're here."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:08 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John couldn't fake a nap anymore. He opened his eyes and blinked a couple times. He didn't look at any of them, looking through the window instead.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"'Bout time. I need a long stretch," Billy said. He walked over to the door once the plane stopped and pushed it open, hopping out of the plane. He slid his sunglasses on and raised his hands in the air, stretching. He let out a sigh, "That felt good," he said. He turned back to make sure John wasn't going to cause a problem.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:18 pm
User Image

Jill unbuckled her seatbelt and got out. She kept the door open for John, glancing back at him before looking out at the landscape. She stretched her arms and sighed. She yawned. "Finally here." She said.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:36 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't move. He kept his gaze out the window. He didn't see Billy get back in the plane until he dragged him out.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked at John, noticing that he didn't show any signs of getting out. Billy sighed and climbed into the plane. He grabbed him by the collar and pulled him out of the plane. He backed out of the plane and let John fall to the ground.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games