Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:24 pm
They put guns to Aya and Lucy's heads and said hows this if you dont they die he said with a laugh now surrender so i can tie you up and take you to the heli they said they knocked Dan out and tied him up securely this time so he couldn't get out  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Sarah watched Barry get taken away. "Barry!" She called. But it seemed to do no good. Her red eyes shifted back to the agents and soldiers. They had her cornered. She growled at them, gun in hand. She knew she'd have to fight.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Tori growled. "Fine. I won't be of any use, i assure you." She said through gritted teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:34 pm
we dont care how helpful you are we will use you as a test subject then they said waile knocking her out and tieing her up then putting her into the copter (meanwhile) some of the agents cornering Sarah serperated from her into Her sisters room tieing her up and carrying her out right infrount of Sarah but now there were 8 agents with stun sticks closing in and her and there was no way she could get by them and save her sister it was impossible she was gone they had everyone on the heli but her Chris and Alice now and she was next if she wasn't careful  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:36 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris felt the gun to his bak and growled slightly. He wouldn't gave given up if they didn't have Alice and the others. "Fine." He said through gritted teeth and dropped his gun. "Just don't hurt them."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:39 pm
they knocked Chris out and tied him up stripping him of all his weapons they tied him up extra special and put him in his own copter so he couldn't escape now everyones on one heli but Chris who is alone in one so if he does escape he will be away from all his friends and if they all escape at least they have there main target  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image

Sarah watched them carry out Sydney. She called her name and then growled at the agents. Her eyes searched for an opening between or above the agents. There was none. If she tried she'd get caught and stunned. Sarah dropped her gun. She didn't know what else to do. And she hated it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:44 pm
They tied her up and Carried her to the 3rd copter so she had her own also they tied her up differently and securely also so she couldn't escape and knocked her out now they had them all and they could take them to the Tricell Hive in New Jersey  

redx6504

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:45 pm
(wheres Alice during all this? is she still in the hospital? Or did they take her to?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:48 pm
((they took her with Chris but we might not be going to New Jersey im still clearing it will Black Butterfly...))  

redx6504

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Drake finally opened his eyes he didn't know what happened it seemed the ceiling fell on top of him the machine attached to his chest lied on the floor and no one was around he looked at bluet holes and felt the blood dripping from his head."W-Where....What happened?" He said slowly walking out of the hospital his guns missing he found a assault rifle and walked out looking around."Wonder were I am....." He said stopping.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:06 am

ⓝoω ι ωιℓℓ тєℓℓ уσυ ωнαт ι'νє ∂σηє ƒσя уσυ.
ⓕιƒту тнσυѕαη∂User Imageⓘ'νє ¢яιє∂

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Amidst all the confusion Aya at one moment had been glancing about and the next she had been engulfed in a sudden darkness.She had passed out somewhere along the lines and had no idea what had happened or if anyone had shifted her.She just didn't know anything.She awoke to find men with varying types of weaponry, their targets set upon her.Well this was great, she shook with nerves and knew that even she couldn't withstand that amount of bullets piercing her flesh.

((Thanks and edited!))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

( ) Aya ( )

Syniq

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:30 am
(( Weeeeeeeeeeeeelll, I had a fight with dan in our infected forms, I got triple teamed, every thing worked out afterwards, went to sleep, weird pink haired girl came, Sarah and the others followed, Tricell Soldiers came, I went and saw that they entered, ran for it since I used to work for Tricell, Ray turned out to be a spy, Dan got captured, I got captured and tortured, Everyone else got captured as well, and you have a few soldiers aiming guns at you. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Drake paired out seeing the men he felt weak from the hit on the head so he stood hidden slowly making his way back inside heading for the basement where he remembered was were he was supposed to go.Oddly all that was left was a casing which held a large weapon.He continued to look around finding a back door he continued he found himself outside he held his chest feeling pain he dragged himself away as far away from the soldiers as he could.He was still unsure why he was here and what he was suppose to do his memory only came back slowly as bits and pieces.He looked back at the hospital wondering if he should go back.He hid himself behind a bush slowly sitting down he passed out again.  

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Wings of Requiem

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:40 pm
Byakuya suddenly appeared in front of Aya as all of the Tricell soldiers fell into pieces, Byakuya's hand covered in blood as he looked behind at her. "You okay, Aya?" He said, knowing her name somehow. "Your friends were all taken away by the Tricell group, Me and you are the only ones remaining here with a white haired boy." He said as he noticed the boy outside.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games