Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:47 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

"Well," Cloe began, in full story teller mode, a mode her fellow Hogwarts students would soon get to know.

"When I was 7 I cried until I turned purple, I can't remember why, I think it was because I wasn't allowed one of those little levitation brooms, you know? That can't go any higher than your shoulders? Anyway, I was purple for, like, months, and they started asking questions, saying it wasn't a healthy a colour for a girl of my age and all, so my mum told them I had a skin disease. Which of course sent my reputation straight down the toilet. No one wanted to come near me in case they caught some hideous skin condition. And of course, even once I was fine they still said I had the lurgy and ran away whenever I cam near."

She took a deep breath, having barely stopped for breath during her tale.

"So you see, I wasn't very popular in Eyam." She added, redundantly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:58 pm
((On my Phone))

Eoin Kelly// First Year// Unsorted

An inkling of a smile played on his lips. Usually people who talked so much would annoy him but her energy and enthusiasm will talking only made him wanted to laugh. "I can certainly see why kids would stay away." He found himself gaining confidence to really participate in the odle conversation they were making. 'She is definitely an interesting one.'  

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Benster 
First Year

House Name

Thoughts: I will not deal with this...
----------- 
----------- 
OOC: Sorry I was gone so long I had to go to the doctor. By the way all they found was a 4mm cist in my neck that won't harm me so all is good. smile oh and I hope I spelled the underlined word right. It said I did on my iPad.

When a young boy, Dominic, walked up she looked at him with no expression on her face as she studied the boy. When she came to the conclusion he was a very studious boy she smiled, Finally someone with the worthy status I have. She thought of this as Raiden yelled and Daisy just rolled her eyes as the girl spoke and turned away."I do not have the patience and time to talk to you,"she said as she walked away from Raiden. She didn't even know why the girl came up to her and spoke. She had not done anything directly to the young first year. Not once did she look at her other than to study Raiden,"I really never did anything to offend you miss just merely studied everyone. I have been looking for the perfect ways to describe everyone,"she said in an almost musical like voice as she said the word perfect. As she turned to study the other students again she never really noticed the other boy there, Draoran, was even there. 

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Cloe was glad she could make him smile. It made him appear more human. She had a feeling he knew his reserved facade made him appear older and more mature, but also less approachable.

She sighed in mock anguish.

"It was a hard life."

She couldn't keep a straight face at this last statement and giggled.

"But really, my life was good. Except for kids my own age everything was great. My Dad would help me make potions and even Mum could be a laugh on occasion." She hoped his life had been as happy but had the feeling his reserve hid a little sadness.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:10 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: The Sorting Hat!! WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Teasing. WHAT'S On my mind: The Sorting!!!! WHO'S with me: Gracie. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin smiled when Cameron came over, "Hey, you seemed a bit lonely," She said, standing up quickly. "So, I'm thinking about dyeing my hair, what color do you think I should dye it?" She asked, almost adding a kiddo to the end, due to speaking to Darren so much. Caitlin toed the ground, twirling a curl on her finger, her soft brown eyes looking up at her guy friend.

Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

As his attention drifted from student to student, Cameron noticed one girl with brown hair walk away from another. One of them was Raiden, the girl with the football. Another was Daisy, the girl who seemed to act quite rude towards him on the boat. Not only was I different back home, but I'm different here, too, he thought with a sigh. Was something wrong with the boy? Would he be a nuisance everywhere he'd go? Looking back over at Caitlin when she spoke, his hair flipped in the direction he turned his head. "What? Why are you dyeing it? Your hair looks beautiful," he told her, speaking in a soft voice. The girl's hair really was a nice color, why would she want to change it?

wearing

((patients = a doctor's client. patience is what you were trying to say.
Also, I am geting off the computer and won't be on until tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience :s))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:15 pm
(( Thats actually kind of funny she spelled it that way considering what she just was at a doctors office!))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:19 pm
Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

"Yes, completely ignore the fact that I spoke, that's all anyone ever does." he said with a sigh. Kyles eyes darted over to those of the group he was previously with then to the area where the fight had been going on, it seemed to have died down. "Why didn't dad agree with mother and buy me new stuff, the only new thing I own is this wand and the uniform, everything else was his. So all my textbooks are 30 years old and my owl is atleast 10." Kyle said to himself trying to forget he was surrounded by people. "I hate being poor."  

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Neutral═══════╗
He stopped for a moment when she continued speaking, fearing the topic had upset her. The small smile he's given grew, however, when he realized that she was joking. Upon the mention of her father he grew stolid on the inside, while remaining the same on the surface. His father had died years ago in an accident he mother refused to tell him about. "Happy to here that." He bit down on his lip for a moment before deciding to talk about his own family. "My father is dead," he said in simply, with no pain, sadness, or emotion in his voice. "I have lived with my mother all of my life and I was home school until I received my letter from Hogwarts." He left out that he didn't know how his dad died and that his mother didn't want him to return to the wizard world. He has always had the feeling that the two were tied together somehow but he she wont talk to him about it so he cant be sure.

╚═══════Company: Choelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:26 pm
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: The Sorting Hat!! WHERE am I: The Quad. WHAT am I doing: Teasing. WHAT'S On my mind: The Sorting!!!! WHO'S with me: Cameron. STUCK in my head: Stand out.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin blushed at his comment, hiding her face before shrugging, "To stand out. I mean, I want it so I can hide it when I want to blend in to. It's mainly to stand out against my family, though," She said, brushing a strand of brown hair out of her eye. Caitlin hugged her cloak around her, the anticipation getting to her. She looked at her hair again, trying to decide whether or not to.

Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Cloe bit her lip. She hadn't meant to upset him or bring up things in his past he didn't want to remember. She liked Eoin, what little she knew of him, and wouldn't want to hurt him.

"I'm sorry. It must be hard for you. I guess your mother relies on you a lot. Going away to Hogwarts must be hard on both of you,"

She reached forward to pat his hand, like her mother did to Cloe when Cloe was upset.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:47 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Courtyard // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, we can sit! Thank God.'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide made her way to the courtyard and sat down with Michelle, smiling. "Thank goodness we can sit down!" she exclaimed. She was so glad that they weren't having to stand anymore, at least for now. Her feet were killing her. She'd clearly been standing around too much the last little bit. She sighed, knowing that once they got in the castle, they'd be standing yet again. Then, it was the sorting, and they'd be done for the night. Dinner and bed. And she was so happy for dinner, and almost as happy for bed. She was starting to get really tired.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Damien Edgeworth
Unsorted // First Year // The Courtyard // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // The first years
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bored and anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'It's about time...'

User Image

Damien walked onto the courtyard and, rather than sitting, chose to remain standing. He stood very straight, his shoulders back, his hands behind his back. He didn't really want to sit; he knew that the moment he did, he'd never get up. He was growing tired, and his feet were starting to hurt ever so slightly. Hopefully, they would move soon, and go into the castle to be sorted.

(( OOC: ))
So, I'm not gonna be on much for the next bit, my fiancee is in town. It'll just be a couple of posts a day for each character, either until things pick up and I need to post more or when he leaves.

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image
oin elly

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Sad═══════╗
He frowned seeing her become unhappy on his account. 'I guess my mask is more permeable than I thought.' Trying to make her feel better Eoin put on one of his many faces. "It's fine. You didn't know. In a way she does but at the same time doesn't." He said refusing to expound on the subject. The small gesture of kindness was foreign to him but made him growing closer to her. 'She'd really nice.' He could see the two of the being good friends through their years at Hogwarts.

╚═══════Company: Choelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Cloe could see he was trying to put a good face on it and respected that. She tried to think of something to interesting to talk about, so that they could get off a topic that could potentially upset someone.

"What classes are you looking forward too?" She asked, figuring it was safe.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

Janelle Hyde
First Year -Unsorted-

--------------------------------------

Janelle stood a bit away from the other first years ready to get this over with. Her contacts were bothering her and she kept rubbing at them. Frustrated she decided to take them out for now. She wasn't really around anybody and no one would probably notice anyways her eyes anyways. Hyde was actually glad to be away from the group of students. They were a very rowdy bunch it seemed. Sighing she observed the other students making mental notes for later.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games