Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus walked around the garden He stopped when he saw Remy. He moved closer and saw she was cold and lost in thought. He pulled off his winter cloak and draped it over her. "Hey you looked cold. What are you doing out here?"
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
Sixth YearPrefectCaptainWerewolfChaserGryffindor
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ gasped when she felt warm fabric wrap around her. Gold eyes locked on green as the girl turned to see Rufus. "Rufus! You startled me! I-I was just walking about. What are you doing out here?" She curled up in his cloak, sniffing lightly, before her light blush grew a bit. At least she was warm now! Hopefully he wasn't cold!

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:56 pm
User Image
User Image

"Sorry I did not mean to scare you." Rufus said as he met Remy's eyes then looked away a bit nerves. "I wanted to see if I can track animals in the snow." He said with a bit of a flush.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:02 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ giggled when she heard why Rufus had come outside. "Well, it would help if it was snowing. Right now, it's just freezing. But... you should be able to track in the snow. Wolves have a sense of being able to track no matter what. Unfortunately, water dilutes smell, and snow is made of water. I'm not very good at tracking, even though my nose is my best sense." She looked up at the taller boy, grinning. She rarely felt the need to track, but he seemed to like it, so she decided she would help whenever she could. If she couldn't figure something out, Jason always seemed to have an answer... if you could get him to talk.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:17 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus blushed a bit he was failing to say what he meant and his tongue felt like it was getting tied. "I know its not snowed yet but I wanted to get to know the scents before I try it in the snow." He rubbed a hand though his hair. "It also gives me a reason to watch animals." He said with a smile taking and stalking was one of Rufus's favorite things to do as a werewolf. Even when he did not need to hunt he liked to watch animal. If he could he'd spend hours doing nothing but watch a stag live its life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:35 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smirked at Rufus, then sighed lightly. "I know what you meant." She gently poked his shoulder, wrapping tighter in his cloak. It was cold outside, but there were still animals out. "I never was very good at tracking. I just... kinda followed Jason around. I'm still not really sure what I'm supposed to do on Full Moons. I dunno." She scratched lightly at her neck, then giggled awkwardly.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:25 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus nodded a bit then looked like he was trying to make up his mind about something. He bit his lip then looked up at Remy. "Um Rem I need to say something but I don't know how you'd react." He was slightly afraid Rufus was never good at dealing with people and talking to Remy about this was the hardest thing he could do now.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:31 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ tilted her head a bit, looking at Rufus. He looked like he was thinking hard, so she didn't interrupt. She didn't like when she had a train of thoughts and someone bothered her! When he started talking, the shorter teen looked up at her friend. He needed to say something? why wouldn't he be sure of her reaction? She was a pretty straightforward person... right? "Rufus, you can tell me anything. I trust you know that." She sent a reassuring smile, then added, "So what's up?"

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:43 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus took a deep breath like he was going to take a plunge into a pool of ice water. "Remy I love you, I loved you since my first year when you and Heather told me about quidditch. I also felt it when you jumped in the forest even though I did not recognized your body ...I know you. If I were blind I would know who you are. I know that makes no sense but I felt attracted to you even as a werewolf that's why I went back in the night I got bitten I wanted to see you again..." He felt like he was digging himself into a hole. He looked at Remy to see how she was taking it fearing he was going to lose a friend, a rival, a sister, a pack mate and so much more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:54 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked as Rufus began speaking. He... loved her? That was a lot for the older teen to take in. Her heart lodged in her throat, choking off her speech. Once she swallowed her nerves, her eyes found his. "R-Rufus, I'm honored, r-really, but... I dunno... I just broke up with Cersei a few months ago... and... and... we're pack mates! It's weird!" She didn't want to lose Rufus as a friend, since he was probably her best friend, now that things with Cersei were freaking awkward. What happened if she was crushing his heart?! She couldn't bear to think of herself as that kind of jerk. "T-tell you what. Give me some time to sort out my issues, okay? I promise I'll tell you the moment I figure something out. Just... please... give me this. Just a few weeks." She took his hands, giving him a rather pleading look. She couldn't think what would happen if she lost Rufus. It might literally kill her.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:13 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus knew he should have just kept his mouth shut. He had no idea even if werewolves could date within a pack to begin with and he knew she just broke up with her last girlfriend. Why was he such a screw up. "Y-yea I understand... Um I should let you think then..." He said with a bit of a plastered on smile as he started to head off. He should talk to Jason he was the only one he could really talk to.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:27 am
User ImageUser Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Rufus, frowning. He should let her... no! "R-Rufus..." she started, but had no idea how to continue. Of course he wanted to leave. She would too, if the situation was reversed. What was she supposed to do? How was she supposed to make this better?! Instead the teen nodded, the looked away. "Sure... erm... see you around." She tucked her hands in her pockets and hunched forward in a defeated slump.

UT
f
HARACTER

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:08 am
User Image
User Image

Rufus nodded as he walked "I'll um see you around." He said awkwardly. How can things get any worse today. He bit his lip as he exited the gardens.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:26 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: TBA

Theo walked into the gardens, completely out of chance as well. He had no idea where he was going. He did have his football with him too and as he walked, that's what he was doing. He was keeping it up the whole time, not even missing a step. It would be rather impressive to someone that wasn't him, but he couldn't help but think about what a failure he was. Even though he picked up the sport well, he still did not receive anything for it. This day...was for nothing. This day...was a complete waste of his time. He couldn't believe he would even think that he could do anything that these bloody wizards could do. His father would not be very happy to even know that he was thinking like this, but it was the truth, but it was completely true.

Theo kept the soccer ball up as he sat down on the ground, still tapping the ball up and down...up and down...up and down. It was a rather repetitive motion and it was the only thing that could possibly help him relieve the stress that was just put on his shoulders. To go from the very best...to the very worst...was not the easiest thing to do. He knew failure and he hadn't felt it in a very long time, since he was young...as in 6 years old...when he first started playing on a team. He couldn't live this again...this horrible feeling...not again. And if he were to try out next year...the year after that...and even the year after that; that's all he would get, and that was failure.

He was never going to even look at another Quidditch ball. He never wanted to see anything related to the sport ever again. But it was fun to him and this angered him too. Why couldn't he do it? Why? That's all he wanted to know. What did that angry Asian boy do more than he? He hated this. He never wanted to feel this utterly cheated again. And the only way to do that was to quit that sport...forever...before he even started. But that would go against his ideals. He always finished what he's started. He could never quit...but it may be time for a first. He didn't know what to do anymore.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:50 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: TBA

He soon realized that he had never taken off his Quidditch stuff that he was given. As soon as he realized it, he took it off and heaved it into the nearest place. He didn't want to see it anymore. He hated everything about it. He sat there, still keeping the ball up as he thought about what he could do better, but the problem was, he didn't know what he could've done better. He competed at the best of his ability and was short ended. Soon enough, he lost all focus. He didn't know what was going on any longer. All he thought about was failure.

That's when he was jolted back to reality by an envelope. Theo quickly picked it up off of the ground, looking at it and then looking above to see where it came from, but there was no sign of anything...anywhere. He opened the envelope and read it to himself.

I keep my promises. For eleven years, I've been waiting for you to be ready and you are almost there. Soon enough fy mab. Mae'n dod. Keep up what you are doing

He read to himself in disbelief. What was this? My Son?. This couldn't be. There was no way it was him. Was this his...real father? It couldn't be. Why would he wait until now to even give him a glimmer of hope that he was still there? This didn't make any sense. Theo just sat there, thinking to himself about what just happened, somehow still keeping the ball up. He had to be on 250 juggles by now, but he slipped and it fell soon after he thought about it. He really didn't even care at this point. He wanted to know more, but this seemed to be the only contact he'd have with his father.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

(OOC: Please tell me if this needs a plot request. I don't know how far the line extends for a need of it)  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games