Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeri_Adore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:31 pm
Hello everyone! Hmmm a little about me. I'm 25, Canadian, stay at home mommy of 2 lovely munchkins. I love crafts, but my drawings are rather unfortunate... I never wear jewelry that I didn't make myself (other than my wedding ring). I play lots of booty grab but never owned a tank until now, so if you have pointers I'd love to hear them! I also love mmorpgs so if you're playing zOMG and looking for crew members check if I'm online I'll probably join you biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:15 am
Hello SWG! I am Azuriene, sometimes called Azur. I am soon 20 years old young lady from Northern Finland. I've been a Gaian for maybe five years, although I had a small break some time ago. And it seems all I knew back then aren't logging here anymore either, so now my friendlist seems like a graveyard sweatdrop
I got my fianceé to join Gaia though and he got excited about aquariums, so now we both do craploads of BG and upgrade our aquariums as we can.
And some random stuff about me, I study IT stuff (I have no idea what is the correct word in English), I draw a lot and I play games a lot. Lately been playing Portal 2 again. Skyrim, WoW and LoL are also close to my heart.

Thank you for letting me join and I hope I get to know you awesome people a bit more! 3nodding  

Azuriene

Big Snack

Heavendove

Demonic Recalibrator

19,650 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Redecorator 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:12 am
Hey there all you fishy people! As you can see, my username is Heavendove, but you can just call me Dove.

I like roleplay, anime, swords, vampires, cats, dragons, asari, ninjas, shinigami, manga, belt pouches, small boxes, reading and gaming.

I am friendly, so feel free to send me a friend request or a PM if you want to get to know me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
Heya!! heart I love to cook and draw! ^^ (Oh and joining in games!)  

Destiny-Stars7

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mew Luna Kai

Welcoming Fatcat

9,100 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:31 pm
Hello my name is Luna and i'm in 8th grade at the moment.I like making jokes and i spend most of my time on the computer watching funny videos X3. I talk ALOT also whee I'm somewhat new to booty grab and to gaia its self.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:26 pm
YAAAY My join request got approved! Hi, Sparkling Waters Guild! (:

I'm Samantha, but you can call me Sam for short.
I'm an 18 year old college freshman currently residing on the East Coast of the US.
I'm studying to become a dietitian. I work in a hospital.
I'm very lazy and I tend to procrastinate a lot.
I'm shy around unfamiliar people.
I like helping others.
I enjoy watching tv and films, reading, gaming, listening to music and
spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends.
I also like humor and celebrity gossip.
I frequent Tumblr and 9Gag.
I love chocolate.
The end.

If you want to know more about me, just ask!

frost tea

Bursting Rosies

Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:42 am
emotion_kirakira
Hai, all. If you can make a nickname out of my username, feel free to call me that, otherwise Fran is fine. I love grabbing booty which is how I came about this guild. I love grabbing booty because i like making lots of gold smile ! I'm very nice, if I do say so myself, and I like to write and draw. I work very few hours at the moment which is a good and bad thing. I'm a Floridian and also a college freshmen. I've been on gaia since '09, technically XD.
Hope to have lots of fun here!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:34 pm
Hello everyone~! My name is Serenity! Not my real name though, hahah. ^^;
I don't really know what to say about myself... I like cute things, the colors purple, pink, blue and white... I guess you could say I'm very girly, but I'm proud of that. ^^ <3

I hope I can make some friends here and I plan to play a bunch in here!! ^^ heart heart heart  

Oasis of Serenity

Sparkly Friend

Coinin Norzaar

Bashful Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:37 pm
Hello ^w^ Call me Xesil!! I'm 22 and enjoy many things in life.I'm very glad to be here and love to see some wonderful tanks.Thank you for allowing me to join.I like animals,drawing,music,and cooking.College student working towards vet.I enjoy Grabbing and tapping.^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:45 am
Ohaio! I'm Dressia, 22 and a Librarian. I love body mods, japanese culture, tea, and online communities. This is my 12th year on Gaia, or maybe it's my 11th... I don't remember.

I've been doing tanks for the past couple years or so. This current tank is a mix, but mainly my Grunnies and Wolves <3

I would love to get more plays than the current 9 a day, so please help me!!!!  

Dressia

Animal Noob

Dark_Spiritua_Reborn

Benevolent Gatekeeper

12,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:09 am
Hello smile

I'm new to the guild. I have a decent tank and i hope you all will enjoy grabbing gold from it. I've been a gaian since 2006.

I enjoy grabbing the booty from glowing tanks, meeting new people, and stalking the aquarium forums smile

I'm 23. I work as an office assistant at a canoe livery and enjoy helping others. I'm a glass artist (Yes, I blow glass). I'm currently working on an upcoming show on April 26th. If you would like to see pictures of my completed work, I'd be more than happy to share it with you. smile

I look forward to becoming friends smile

Direct Tank Link

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Analyzer

Bump Here When Glowing!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:25 am
Dark_Spiritua_Reborn
Hello smile

I'm new to the guild. I have a decent tank and i hope you all will enjoy grabbing gold from it. I've been a gaian since 2006.

I enjoy grabbing the booty from glowing tanks, meeting new people, and stalking the aquarium forums smile

I'm 23. I work as an office assistant at a canoe livery and enjoy helping others. I'm a glass artist (Yes, I blow glass). I'm currently working on an upcoming show on April 26th. If you would like to see pictures of my completed work, I'd be more than happy to share it with you. smile

Direct Tank Link

Analyzer

Bump Here When Glowing!

I'd love to see some pictures!
For some reason I'm scared to blow glass. Have you ever seen or heard of an accident happening?  

stonyocalypse

Fatcat

Dark_Spiritua_Reborn

Benevolent Gatekeeper

12,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:36 am
stonyocalypse
Dark_Spiritua_Reborn
Hello smile

Direct Tank Link

Analyzer

Bump Here When Glowing!

I'd love to see some pictures!
For some reason I'm scared to blow glass. Have you ever seen or heard of an accident happening?

I've heard of some of the horror stories of things that have and could happen, but as long as you practice with care the chances of you being injured are low.

Making sure the pipe doesn't get too hot too far up the rod is the most basic. Forgetting to chill the rod and allowing the heat from the molten glass and the reheating of the glass can cause burns on the hand. It happened to me once a few months ago. It was a minor burn, but it still hurt and caused a section of my finger to kinda claw up from skin tightening and the blister forming.

In the case of a burn, always run cold water over the area as quickly as possible. You're more important than the equipment or the glass.

While it is dangerous, accidents only happen when you get careless or neglectful. It's hot and can take many hours, or even days, to produce work, the end results are always spectacular. Anything can be made from glass. It just takes time, patience, and practice.

I'd be more than happy to post pictures of my current and previous works. When it comes closer to April 26th, I'll have more of my thesis work completed and will have pictures ready smile I'll be sure to post photo's soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:43 pm
Well herro! Haha,
I'm Malfunction Replay, but this is my mule.

So I'm fairly young, 14. And booty grabbing is my income. >;P  

Lieutenant Amazon

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:57 pm
Dark_Spiritua_Reborn

stonyocalypse