Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:55 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

You seem fiesty enough, wanna fight me? ^^

No I do not wish to engage in a rp battle this late mostly because i feel my brain would be to dead tired to come up with anything good hahaha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:56 am
I dont particularly like the idea of joining a guild that consists of people arguing, A good guild has people that respect each other, Rather than starting ridiculous rants about "Who's Rp skills are better" So thanks, But no thanks.

By the way, If people are going to be like this all the time, I'd be thankful if you dont invite me again.

Doge This

Distinct Dabbler

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:05 am
sorry this is the first real problem I've had  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:05 am
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

No I do not wish to engage in a rp battle this late mostly because i feel my brain would be to dead tired to come up with anything good hahaha

Lol, then we would be on equal footing ^^ *totally insane and tired*  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

touchstone3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:17 am
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

I swear Saphira first moba then two guilds here between you and Dagala idk who im bumping into more lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:19 am
touchstone3
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

I swear Saphira first moba then two guilds here between you and Dagala idk who im bumping into more lol

lol is that a bad thing dear razz >:3 you not love the saphy? >:3

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:20 am
Saphira Phoenix
touchstone3
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

I don't love anyone but my gf, but I do love to fight, also, please stop calling me dear, I'm probably older then you >w>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:23 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix
touchstone3
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

I don't love anyone but my gf, but I do love to fight, also, please stop calling me dear, I'm probably older then you >w>

well not that its my business i am curious how old are you and i say dear more out of being friendly towards someone so fraid thats not going to change much unless i feel i want to

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

touchstone3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:26 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix
touchstone3
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

I believe she was talking to me man. Saphy never said that wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:31 am
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix
touchstone3
Saphira Phoenix

well not that its my business i am curious how old are you and i say dear more out of being friendly towards someone so fraid thats not going to change much unless i feel i want to

Heeeeh? Such arrogance, to completely ignore some ones request then make on of your own? Kieuseru, Teme! Kono oroka-onna >>  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 am
touchstone3
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix
touchstone3
Saphira Phoenix

I believe she was talking to me man. Saphy never said that wink

Haha! Oops! And please don't call me man, I'm clearly a woman -3-... >w>  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:34 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix
touchstone3
Saphira Phoenix

Heeeeh? Such arrogance, to completely ignore some ones request then make on of your own? Kieuseru, Teme! Kono oroka-onna >>

call it what you wish I will not be bothered by it hahaha

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 am
Saphira Phoenix

Lol, if only you knew what I just called you! emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:37 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

why does it matter to me what you called me hun your words aren't going to hurt me ^.^ hehe

Rin Helios

Vicious Wolf

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:40 am
Saphira Phoenix
Tsubaki Mizuru
Saphira Phoenix

why does it matter to me what you called me hun your words aren't going to hurt me ^.^ hehe

Gross now I'm being called hun by someone other then my gf cat_stare  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games