Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 pm
Mirror giggled just a tiny bit not pausing in her rubbing on his back. "Live huh?" She smiled a little and handed him the shampoo bottle. "Yeah living is awesome...most of the time."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 pm
Michael grabbed the bottle and nearly dropped it. He then spent a moment, feeling it, trying to figure out what it was before he gave up. "What is this?" he asked finally. He just knew it was a bottle . . . but he didn't know what was in it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:30 pm
Mirror smiled and put a hand on the lid pressing it down. "Shampoo for your head." She giggled. "Want to see it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 pm
Michael shook his head and applied the shampoo to his head. "I trust that it is what you say." he said and after a moment of not being sure what to do with the bottle, he simply closed it and dropped it in the water, leaving his hands free to work the suds. Michael was actually surprised that Mirror hadn't yet commented on his eyes . . . or lack of them. Where his eyes should be, there was, instead, a long scar from the right side of his face to his left, going across the bridge of his nose. His eyes were no longer there. Scar tissue had grown over the injury. His eyes had become a scar instead. Perhaps Mirror simply didn't want to breach the subject, especially since she already knew how it happened.

With Jake, Kirari was having a nightmare. She was in a dark room. She couldn't see anything and even lighting her body on fire didn't illuminate anything. Then she heard a voice. "Jake?" she queried, turning just in time to see a shadow move. "Wait! Don't go! Jake!" she cried out in her dream. In real life, her face was scrunched up as she mumbled, "Don't go . . . Jake . . . wait . . ."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 am
Mirror smiled a little more and took the bottle out of the tub. She didn't want to talk about his eyes because she could guess at the pain behind them. She knew because hers was painful too. She respected him enough to let him tell her if he wanted to tell her.

Jake was jolted awake. "Kira. Kira love wake!" He gently shook her growing panicked. "I'm right here I'm not going anywhere Kira!" He pulled her close wondering if that would help. "Kirari please my love wake up!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 am
"Nngh . . . Jake?" Kirari asked as she opened her eyes. She seemed confused. She only had hazy memories of her drug induced state and she'd never been in Jake's room before. "What . . . what happened? Where-?" Then the memories hit and she quickly wrapped her arms around the Earth Magi, burying her head against his chest. "Ugh . . . I can't believe my first mission was such a disaster!" she whined softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:29 pm
Jake held the other close pressing kisses to her neck. "Ssh." He soothed more himself than her. "You're safe now I promise." He moved his kisses to her lips trying not to cry himself over how worried he was over her. "Never letting you go again." He added on her lips. "Promise."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:27 pm
Kirari smiled softly. "You better not." she murmured. "Thank you . . ." she added after a pause.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 am
Jake gave a little growl and held her closer. "Never ever!" He said looking up at her and gave her a soft peck. "You aren't leaving my arms ever. " He seemed genuinely spooked by all of this and now he'd turned on the "over protective never let her out of my sight even to pee" mode.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:17 pm
Kirari smiled and blushed at the soft peck. Though his comment caused her some discomfort. "I'm drawing the line at the restroom, you know." she said, pulling back a little with a small frown.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:26 pm
With a smile Jake let up. "Don't worry I'll let you go to the restroom." He teased and kissed her cheek. "I was just...worried about you."

"Okay so this is the conditioner once you've squeezed out some of the stuff just hand it back okay?" Mirror said handing Michael the next bottle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:19 pm
Kirari smiled hesitantly, the memories of her capture and captivity threatening to overwhelm her for a moment before she quickly buried her face into Jake's chest, her breathing a bit ragged as she tried not to cry. She didn't want to cry . . .

Michael nodded and squeezed some conditioner onto his hand before holding it out to where Mirror's voice seemed to be coming from.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:18 pm
Jake held Kirari close his lips pressed gently to her forehead. "Ssh love, it's okay, I'm here." He soothed rubbing her back gently trying to calm the poor terrified and traumatized woman whom held his deepest affections.

Mirror smiled and took the bottle putting it on the floor then continued to clean Michaels back trying her best not to pull at her own scar. It got sensitive when steam was in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:22 pm
Michael reached up and grabbed Mirror's arm. "I think that'll do. I can get the rest on my own." he said, smiling a little as he looked at her . . . or at least, turned his head in her direction.

Kirari did calm down a bit and the tears receded. She wound up just hugging Jake tightly, drawing comfort from his presence alone. "I was so scared there . . ." she murmured, shaking her head slightly. "All I wanted was for you to come save me . . . and you did." she said, a small smile forming on her face. She would get over her trauma . . . though she still needed some time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:29 pm
Mirror nodded then said so he could hear. "All right. If you need me knock on this." She handed him what felt like a small square object. "It's a mirror. I'll hear it anywhere." She stood and left the room to give him privacy.

Jake nodded softly and pulled her closer lifting her off her feet and carried her to a large chair in the room sitting down and holding her to him letting her just draw strength from him. He couldn't think of what would be if he was not but five minutes later. He couldn't dare think of that. He refused too. She was safe now. He'd never let her go through that pain again.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games