Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:48 am
((Hunh? Why crutches? He's still in bed, since his whole upper leg got pretty much shattered.))
"No, I'll be fine. You two had better go home, visiting hours will be up soon." Seth said, inwardly proud of his ability to come up with the name of such a modern thing.
"Alright..." Luna was slow to agree and hesitant as well, but unsure of why.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:11 am
((oh sorry sweatdrop ))" Well...ok.." Mokuba replied also hseitant to leave. He was probably just worried. He walked out with Luna, looking back to the room a few times before they were out of the hospital in general.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 4:59 pm
"So do you want to go straight home or somewhere else?" Luna asked, wondering where everyone else could be.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:08 pm
" I guess home would be good, unless theres a place you wanna go to." Mokuba said looking up at Luna.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 4:26 pm
"I dunno... I've got no place else to go do I?" Luna's stomach rumbled. "Maybe we should go out for food. Know any good places? I'm craving chocolate parfait..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:16 pm
"I know a great place, its not to far from here either. They got really good desserts there. Me and Seto go there just to eat their ice cream sometimes. " Mokuba explained as he led her down the road, since it wasnt much walking distance.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 7:57 am
"Let's go, but you can't have ice cream without dinner." Luna followed Mokuba to a nice sort of place, kind of like a fifties diner. She felt closer to home there than she did when she was actually at home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:05 pm
" Yeah, i thought you might like this place. And your just like Seto making me have dinner first. " Mokuba said rolling his eyes but still smiling. They walked into the diner and were treated right away due to who Mokuba was and all." So what will you have Luna?" Mokuba asked peeking over his menu.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:55 pm
Luna thought Mokuba looked exceptionally adorable peeking over the tall menu like that and giggled.
"Dunno. What's the best thing they've got here?" She asked and then spotting his hopeful look, "besides parfait. Something for dinner."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 7:57 pm
Mokubas look got disappointing but accepting. " Weelll...their grilled cheeses are pretty good. Also their fries and grilled meats like chiken and steak are pretty good, but I prefer the grilled cheese." Mokuba said repeeking over the menu after taking a look at it so he could give her a answer.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:27 pm
"Grilled cheese? They have that in Japan?" Luna got excited. "That's so awsome. I've had it in France and in Italy and England, but I didn't know they had grilled cheese in Japan... It's kind of my mission to try every country's version. I'll have that, and a strawberry milkshake."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:34 pm
" Yeah, this is a 50s diner after all, they serve more american things here. Ill have that and a coke, ill save room for ice cream instead of a shake." Mokuba siad with cute little blush as the waiter took their orders down and took their menus.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:14 pm
Seth went into the puzzle to see how Seto was doing. He had fallen asleep, so he took advantage of the oppurtunity and started looking through his memories. He was especially interested in what could have turned his omote into something so fierce and scary.
Meanwhile, Luna was being amused by the fact that grilled cheese in Japan weren't made with cheddar cheese, but with some other sort that she'd never had. She enjoyed the strawberry shake and blew a few experimental bubbles in it just to see if it would do what the ones at home did. She settled down and ate properly after finding that it did.
"The food here is really good. It's like home, back when Mom was still around." Luna smiled, absently sipping on her milkshake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:16 pm
Mokuba was sipping his chocolate shake til she said that. He looked up from his coke." What do you mean, when mom was still around?" Mokuba asked her looking confused, yet also hoping he wasnt making her unconfortable.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:37 pm
"My mom... she was around til I was five and then she found out my father worked for Yakuza. He sold me to a man named Akira Kyoto, or AK, to have my mom killed. He disappeared and that left me... well, nevermind..." Luna trailled off. She wasn't really uncomfortable, just that she didn't think that was anything for a child, even Mokuba, to hear about.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games