Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 am
Faye smiled absently. "Love, I'm okay. Please don't try fighting..." She muttered a little louder. "No it's all right don't cry. I'll come back for you...No it's okay..." Her voice faded out again. She was still talking but her voice was still gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 am
Oburos's expression seemed to falter a little when he heard her words. Who in the world was she talking to? He didn't know. He wasn't sure he wanted to know. He merely sighed and held her closer, getting comfortable, laying his head down on Faye's shoulder.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:26 am
Faye smiled softly and her eyes flashed black and she started crying. "Sebby no~" She whine quietly. "Help me!" She shuddered and gasped throwing her body up to stare at the wall. "Oburos!?" She cried forgetting he was holding her for a moment then started crying more. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:32 am
Oburos got a bit of a jolt when Faye threw her body back and he rubbed at his jaw and neck. He'd gotten a shoulder to the face there. "Who's Sebby?" he asked, trying to remain soft, but there was something in him that was raging that she might have had a lover before he found her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:35 am
"He's the mate of the vampire who was murdered to make me." Faye replied after a while. Her eyes were wide and she ran her fingers through her hair. "I...I told you...when I'm stressed or alone the darkness takes over and I see them..." She pressed her palms into her eyes. Guessing his mood she looked up at him and said in a serious tone. "I've had no one before the bluff. I swear it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 am
Oburos calmed down at that and then pulled her right onto his lap. "You're not alone." he whispered softly. "Never." he murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:42 am
Faye blushed a deep red. "Then why are you making me feel that way?" She asked staring at him. "Please stop pushing me away." She added tears rolling down her cheeks. "Please."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:57 am
Oburos raised an eyebrow and smirked as his more impish nature came out and he poked her lightly in the stomach. "Oh? Does it look like I'm pushing you away? Huh? Does it? Does it?" he asked as he tickled her, still holding her quite close. Mostly he didn't want her to cry anymore.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:17 pm
Faye laughed a little as he tickled her but when the tickles changed to a hug she held him back hugging him around the shoulders pressing her mouth on his shoulder for a moment. She could tell what he was trying to do but she knew better. "You're trying to cover it up now." She muttered. "How you really feel. Passing it off as a thunderstorms reaction...yet I know. I knew after you went a bit...angry at the wolf I took a bite from. When I said you were mine you didn't hesitate to say 'yours'...I'm not holding out hope Oburos...I just...can't avoid what they say in my head..." She shifted her head so her mouth was no longer on his shoulder but instead her forehead was. "When he got mad at you, I saw the look in your eyes. Determination...You were determined to provide for me but you weren't sure why." She was literally analysing everything he did. "But that's when you started putting the walls up again." She let out a breath. She had to tell him the truth now...Had to tell him what she told Sean. . . But she couldn't make the words. She knew if she spoke them he would be upset. "I...I don't want to be shut out..." She managed to say after a moments silence. "If...If I can help you like are with me...Then maybe you wouldn't push me away any more." She didn't know if he understood what she was saying but she had to at least try to make him see it. See that to her he was pushing her away shutting her out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:17 pm
Oburos blinked and looked at Faye, very, very confused at what she was saying. "Um . . . what?" he asked, not knowing what she was getting at.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:24 pm
Faye sighed and stood up pacing as much as the chains would allow her too. "Yes. Yes it does look like you're pushing me away. Like you're scared. But that's okay. It's...It's all okay now. Because-" She froze and stared at the door. Heather shouldn't be back so soon. Something wasn't right.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 pm
Oburos stood as well and then grabbed Faye and pulled her in close, protectively. "Who's there?" he called.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 pm
"They've come...no trial. Straight execution." She muttered and sighed again muttered something in the human tongue and shook him off. "Don't fight them."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 pm
"Like hell." Oburos muttered, moving to stand in between the ones who came to take Faye's life and Faye herself. If they wanted her, they'd have to go through him. But hopefully not before he pulled out his trump card.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm
"Please my love..." She whispered in his ear. "I know what I'm doing." She kissed his cheek. "Please, let me go." She didn't know if he would let her go but she needed to do this.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games