Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 pm
Nim Haven
I, Nim Haven, am giving complete ownership of the following Soquili to the following people since I am no longer coming onto Gaia.

techabyte:: Kirk; Lovemated to Spock. Victor. Citrouille.

techabyte

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx:: Aerona; Lifemated to Damian (owned by techabyte)

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Kamiki:: Tlaloc

Kamiki

Take good care of them! <33

Oh man, Thankyou so much Nim, I'll take great care of her.

*hugs*

Goodluck on your journeys!  
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:18 pm
xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx
Nim Haven
I, Nim Haven, am giving complete ownership of the following Soquili to the following people since I am no longer coming onto Gaia.

techabyte:: Kirk; Lovemated to Spock. Victor. Citrouille.

techabyte

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx:: Aerona; Lifemated to Damian (owned by techabyte)

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Kamiki:: Tlaloc

Kamiki

Take good care of them! <33

Oh man, Thankyou so much Nim, I'll take great care of her.

*hugs*

Goodluck on your journeys!

Wow Im stupid: *facepalm*
Agreed: Forgot that part sweatdrop  

xX_TRIBUTE_GAMER_Xx

Newbie Noob

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:16 am
I am giving full ownership of Hydro and Ice to XxXPandamoniumXxX.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Welcome back Panda! <33  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:43 pm
I wish to allow Fea Line co-ownership of this guy:

User Image

What her rights will be:

She will get full RP (OOC and IC) rights
Full rights to use in contests
Teepee rights
Signature display

And whatever rights that may become available in future.

What my rights will be:

Signature display

Both:

Breeding rights.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:46 pm
Nafretiti
I wish to allow Fea Line co-ownership of this guy:

User Image

What her rights will be:

She will get full RP (OOC and IC) rights
Full rights to use in contests
Teepee rights
Signature display

And whatever rights that may become available in future.

What my rights will be:

Signature display

Both:

Breeding rights.

I agree to this! Thank you! ;o; <333  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:55 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ririka and XxXPandamoniumXxX (XxPrimevalPandaxX) for all the Soq below.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter one of the above soQ in to a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.

When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between all the owners, However, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket from one of the three breedings.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold the above soq as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:25 pm
Lunadriel

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Welcome back Panda! <33

Canceling this. We will co-own instead! =D

Both owners have full rights to whatevs. No need to make basket arrangements, since I own the lifemate! XD

Panda may choose to take full ownership anytime, if she likes. <3  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm
Ririka
This is a co-ownership agreement between Ririka and XxXPandamoniumXxX (XxPrimevalPandaxX) for all the Soq below.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

::Sig and TeePee Rights::
Both owners hold equal sig and TeePee rights.

::RP Rights::
Both owners hold equal in character and OOC rights. Should one want to enter one of the above soQ in to a RP related contest the other owner should be contacted for notification.

::Breeding Rights::
Both owners hold equal breeding rights when it comes to the above Soq.
When it comes to a mate and or fling, both owners must agree to the partner in question before anything can be done.

When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between all the owners, However, it is agreed that both owners will get at least one basket from one of the three breedings.

: biggrin isappearance::
Is one owner is to vanish without word for 3 months + then the active owner may hold the above soq as if they are the full owner. E.I; because the second owner is not around they may choose to wait for the other owner to come around, or do as they please RP and breeding wise, but may not take the inactive owner off as the co-owner.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Lunadriel
Lunadriel

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Welcome back Panda! <33

Canceling this. We will co-own instead! =D

Both owners have full rights to whatevs. No need to make basket arrangements, since I own the lifemate! XD

Panda may choose to take full ownership anytime, if she likes. <3

8D I agree to both!
Thank you guys for the opportunity ;3; <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
With Panda's return, I will be co-owning these ponies with her. For those confused as to why co-owning, it's to make things easier in case she finds herself overwhelmed by RL again.

Sig and Teepee Rights
Both have these rights.

RP
Both have RP rights.

Plots
Both must agree on any plots that occur, especially important ones. In cases of one of owner disappearing for a great length of time, or takes a long hiatus, the other is given full plot rights.

Breedings:
Both owners have equal rights, but both must agree on any breeding partners/mates taken. As with plots, if the other owner disappears for a length of time or take a hiatus, full rights are given to remaining owner until the others return.  
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 5:45 pm
Ishtanballa
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
With Panda's return, I will be co-owning these ponies with her. For those confused as to why co-owning, it's to make things easier in case she finds herself overwhelmed by RL again.

Sig and Teepee Rights
Both have these rights.

RP
Both have RP rights.

Plots
Both must agree on any plots that occur, especially important ones. In cases of one of owner disappearing for a great length of time, or takes a long hiatus, the other is given full plot rights.

Breedings:
Both owners have equal rights, but both must agree on any breeding partners/mates taken. As with plots, if the other owner disappears for a length of time or take a hiatus, full rights are given to remaining owner until the others return.

I agree of course! 8D
Thanks so much! <3  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm
This is a co-ownership agreement between II—Gen3sis—II and Uta

Soquili Involved:
Hallows Bane Vanaheimr Mikaru Bloodbane SkullKandy Orpheus Patricius Draculesti Lyra Fionuir Rhoswe Musso Koroni Proserpine Sanyue Nise-e Matania Freyja
This does NOT apply to the current soquili others have co-owned with Gen3sis.

Terms:
As Gen3sis will be taking a break from gaia to focus on her RL obligations Uta will become the temporary guardian of all her soquili. While Gen3sis retains ownership, Uta will act as full owner until she returns. Upon her return, Gen3sis will take back full ownership. Uta promises to honor all agreements made between Gen3sis and other soquili owners regarding, breedings, plots, and so on and so forth during this period. She has the right have stats and display rights. This includes showing Gen3sis’ soquili in her teepee. Uta has the right to look at life-altering situations (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc) but during this period of time she must contact Gen3sis first before anything can become official.

Should Gen3sis decide to leave all together, she will contact Uta in some form. Uta will then reserve the right to take full ownership of Gen3sis’ soquili. Gen3sis will have to agree with the transfer of ownership within the proper threads before anything will become official. Afterwards, Uta reserves the right to do with the soquili as she deems fit. But she promises to at least try and honor personalities, plots, etc etc. But that is not required.

Any questions or concerns may be directed to Gen3sis via PM. Any other situations where there are questions or concerns Gen3sis trusts Uta to make the correct judgment.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:31 pm
II--Gen3sis--II
This is a co-ownership agreement between II—Gen3sis—II and Uta

Soquili Involved:
Hallows Bane Vanaheimr Mikaru Bloodbane SkullKandy Orpheus Patricius Draculesti Lyra Fionuir Rhoswe Musso Koroni Proserpine Sanyue Nise-e Matania Freyja
This does NOT apply to the current soquili others have co-owned with Gen3sis.

Terms:
As Gen3sis will be taking a break from gaia to focus on her RL obligations Uta will become the temporary guardian of all her soquili. While Gen3sis retains ownership, Uta will act as full owner until she returns. Upon her return, Gen3sis will take back full ownership. Uta promises to honor all agreements made between Gen3sis and other soquili owners regarding, breedings, plots, and so on and so forth during this period. She has the right have stats and display rights. This includes showing Gen3sis’ soquili in her teepee. Uta has the right to look at life-altering situations (skinwalkering, lifemating, etc) but during this period of time she must contact Gen3sis first before anything can become official.

Should Gen3sis decide to leave all together, she will contact Uta in some form. Uta will then reserve the right to take full ownership of Gen3sis’ soquili. Gen3sis will have to agree with the transfer of ownership within the proper threads before anything will become official. Afterwards, Uta reserves the right to do with the soquili as she deems fit. But she promises to at least try and honor personalities, plots, etc etc. But that is not required.

Any questions or concerns may be directed to Gen3sis via PM. Any other situations where there are questions or concerns Gen3sis trusts Uta to make the correct judgment.

I will keep your babies safe until you return. <3 I agree to everything stated above, and wish for your swift return. Good luck, Gen3sis!  

Uta

Shy Mage

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:36 pm
I am co-owning Mi Ren Ko with Rea Fearless.

User Image

Roniel keeps:
- RP rights
- Teepee rights
- Right to Mi Ren Ko's 2nd breeding (her first is already used)

Rea Fearless gets:
- Mi Ren Ko's 3rd breeding
- Sig rights
- OOC RP rights in thread

Neither Roniel nor Rea need each other's permission in their breeding.

Roniel reserves the right to end this co-ownership at any time and regain full ownership of Mi Ren Ko.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 pm
Roniel Targaryen
I am co-owning Mi Ren Ko with Rea Fearless.

User Image

Roniel keeps:
- RP rights
- Teepee rights
- Right to Mi Ren Ko's 2nd breeding (her first is already used)

Rea Fearless gets:
- Mi Ren Ko's 3rd breeding
- Sig rights
- OOC RP rights in thread

Neither Roniel nor Rea need each other's permission in their breeding.

Roniel reserves the right to end this co-ownership at any time and regain full ownership of Mi Ren Ko.

I agree. Thank you, Roniel ^^  

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:08 pm
And while I'm thinking about co-owns... I'm going to dissolve the co-ownership for Parnasabari listed here!

I feel like I may have dissolved this a while ago, but it's still in my records, so I'm going to possibly do it again?

[ Laquitia ]
Revolutionary Roniel
User Image

Co-ownership between Roniel and [ Laquitia ] for Parnasabari.

Laquitia gets:
- Rights to one breeding! Roniel has to give her permission for this breeding to occur but will not receive a basket from this breeding. This breeding should not count against Roniel in raffles!
- Signature rights

Should Laquitia gain full ownership of a soq prior to getting her breeding with Bari, this co-ownership will dissolve.

Roniel retains all other rights over Bari, including the right to break off this co-ownership at any time... though she doubts this would have to happen. ^^

Agreed. 3nodding

I haven't heard from Laquitia in yeaaaaaaars, so I think it's safe to assume she's no longer interested in Soq. Co-ownership dissolved!  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games