Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:43 am
Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize how flaky I've been. After school got out I had a long holiday out of town where in my laptop decided to brick itself.

I couldn't afford the recent quarter so I now have a lot of time on my hands while I hunt for a job. So I'm going to try and get some RP done and really try and get this Pride up and running.

So if any of you would like to set an RP up, I have A'lan, Lore, Verex, and Abeo available to plot with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:44 am
Innocent_Hybrid
Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize how flaky I've been. After school got out I had a long holiday out of town where in my laptop decided to brick itself.

I couldn't afford the recent quarter so I now have a lot of time on my hands while I hunt for a job. So I'm going to try and get some RP done and really try and get this Pride up and running.

So if any of you would like to set an RP up, I have A'lan, Lore, Verex, and Abeo available to plot with.

Hey there! Two of my lions, Shukura and her daughter Xolile, I'm having them go through the youngling trials to help bolster the RP's for the pack. I think I have two RP's with Shukura alone for the pride, and others might have more! I'm not sure exactly when they need to be within that 'month' range...one was started the 17th of December but finished the 1st of the month. The other was started December 30 so that one should be good, at least! That being said, I can toss them both into a RP with one of yours for their final test, which is an encounter with the Sith or some kind of internal struggle.

I did see you have an Apprentice as well, so if you want to use him that would be great, or one of your other SoA can test them to see if they pass ovo

This one should be goodThis one might be too old

I could also do two individual RPs with the test if you wanted to up the count for the pride!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:13 pm
Is this still going? because it's amazing  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:51 pm
SilverLutz

I'd love to get some RP with Lore in, she's fun to write. We could set up something for between Younglings that would be fun!

Sorry for the late reply!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:54 pm
Cajanic
Is this still going? because it's amazing

I was in school till last month so it was a little quite, but we are still working at it! We'd love to see this get official!

We're still trying to fill council seats.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:18 pm
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name: Menteith
Specialization: Seer
Youngling Clan: uhh...?
Personality: He is a calm and understanding lion who sees into the past, present and future. Though his father is a God, he does not worship them. Rather, BECAUSE his father is a God, he understands they are just another facet of life, and should be treated as equal. He loves his family very much.
History: Menteith found the pride when he was a good deal younger and stayed with it for the rest of his life. He is a much older lion now, but he still feels like he can be of use with his visions.

Fear is My Ally!
Name: Morwen
Personality: She is, to put it simply, evil. There is nothing kind about her, and she seems to lack even the slightest sense of compassion. Beyond that, she is a very capable fighter and would sooner kill a suspected threat than try and talk it out. All-in-all, she is the kind of lion even Malenga wouldn't want to hang around. Nothing seems to be enough to bring any show of happiness to her face. Cubs beware- she's not exactly a motherly type.
History: Mercilessly slaughtering those around her eventually led her to find out about the sith, where she thought her unique talents might be put to some good use.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm
Cajanic
Name: Menteith
Specialization: Seer
Youngling Clan: uhh...?
Personality: He is a calm and understanding lion who sees into the past, present and future. Though his father is a God, he does not worship them. Rather, BECAUSE his father is a God, he understands they are just another facet of life, and should be treated as equal. He loves his family very much.
History: Menteith found the pride when he was a good deal younger and stayed with it for the rest of his life. He is a much older lion now, but he still feels like he can be of use with his visions.

Fear is My Ally!
Name: Morwen
Personality: She is, to put it simply, evil. There is nothing kind about her, and she seems to lack even the slightest sense of compassion. Beyond that, she is a very capable fighter and would sooner kill a suspected threat than try and talk it out. All-in-all, she is the kind of lion even Malenga wouldn't want to hang around. Nothing seems to be enough to bring any show of happiness to her face. Cubs beware- she's not exactly a motherly type.
History: Mercilessly slaughtering those around her eventually led her to find out about the sith, where she thought her unique talents might be put to some good use.

Accepted! May the Force guide them both!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:09 pm
Name: Ithemba
Specialization: Lore Keeper
Youngling Clan: Snake Clan
Personality: She tends to be somewhat cold and distant, but is never intentionally unkind to anyone within the pride, nor anyone outside of it so long as they do not threaten her or someone she is charged with protecting.
History: As a cub, Ithemba saw her family torn apart by jealousy and hate, when a male (infatuated with her mother) came to her home and professed his love for her and lamented over her choice to mate with another. Her father, enraged, threw himself upon the interloper and after a brutal struggle, ended his life.

A peaceful leopard, Ithemba's mother was heartbroken to see someone she loved be so cruel (especially in front of her young children) and demanded that he leave her and the cubs. Though she had meant for him to leave for a short time in order to cool off, he grabbed one of her siblings and ran off, determined to keep at least one of his beloved children.

Ithemba never learned what happened to her parents or her litter mates. Scared and confused, she simply ran off in the chaos and became lost. Before long she was found by the pride and after all she had seen, could not agree more with their code. She joined them happily and learned all they could teach her and dedicated herself to preserving their history and recording events so that others could learn from the past, just as she did.  

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

Zheraph

Fuzzy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:00 pm
I hope I did that right xD Assuming I did, would anyone care for some pride RP?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:48 pm
Name: Robke Anvid
Specialization: Knight
Youngling Clan: Maned Wolf Clan
Personality: For the most part, Robke is a quiet soul. He isn't standoffish or shy, he just doesn't speak a great deal. When he does, it's a few words here, a few words there. He's got a gentle, peaceful soul and would rather everything in the pride be completely at quiet and content.
History: First joining as a cub, Robke was abandoned by his mother. He was the runt of his litter, an ill child on top of it all. For a month, to get his strength up, a female who'd just had her own litter took him in and raised him. He was raised along side hybrid mixes of cheetahs and leopards, so he has a great respect for hybrids. They were far kinder than his own mother.

But she brought him here, and he grew up strong, very quickly, very fast. He soon grew to be an enormous lion, but he didn't have the heart for fighting unless absolutely necessary. Of course he went through his training, knows how to defend himself, but he's always settled arguments with cubs, or between adults. It's just something about his presence that lets others knows he's fair and just.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:05 pm
Zheraph
Name: Ithemba
Specialization: Lore Keeper
Youngling Clan: Snake Clan
Personality: She tends to be somewhat cold and distant, but is never intentionally unkind to anyone within the pride, nor anyone outside of it so long as they do not threaten her or someone she is charged with protecting.
History: As a cub, Ithemba saw her family torn apart by jealousy and hate, when a male (infatuated with her mother) came to her home and professed his love for her and lamented over her choice to mate with another. Her father, enraged, threw himself upon the interloper and after a brutal struggle, ended his life.

A peaceful leopard, Ithemba's mother was heartbroken to see someone she loved be so cruel (especially in front of her young children) and demanded that he leave her and the cubs. Though she had meant for him to leave for a short time in order to cool off, he grabbed one of her siblings and ran off, determined to keep at least one of his beloved children.

Ithemba never learned what happened to her parents or her litter mates. Scared and confused, she simply ran off in the chaos and became lost. Before long she was found by the pride and after all she had seen, could not agree more with their code. She joined them happily and learned all they could teach her and dedicated herself to preserving their history and recording events so that others could learn from the past, just as she did.

Looks good! Welcome the Order!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:08 pm
Saint Sergio
Name: Robke Anvid
Youngling Clan: Maned Wolf Clan
Personality: For the most part, Robke is a quiet soul. He isn't standoffish or shy, he just doesn't speak a great deal. When he does, it's a few words here, a few words there. He's got a gentle, peaceful soul and would rather everything in the pride be completely at quiet and content.
History: First joining as a cub, Robke was abandoned by his mother. He was the runt of his litter, an ill child on top of it all. For a month, to get his strength up, a female who'd just had her own litter took him in and raised him. He was raised along side hybrid mixes of cheetahs and leopards, so he has a great respect for hybrids. They were far kinder than his own mother.

But she brought him here, and he grew up strong, very quickly, very fast. He soon grew to be an enormous lion, but he didn't have the heart for fighting unless absolutely necessary. Of course he went through his training, knows how to defend himself, but he's always settled arguments with cubs, or between adults. It's just something about his presence that lets others knows he's fair and just.

Accepted! May the Force be with you!  

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:30 am
Name: Minttu
Youngling Clan: Maned Wolf
Personality: Minttu is special. She believes two ghosts live in her mind and has named them Hathor and Nousha respectively. Hathor is the embodiment of what Minttu believes is her inner desires and secret lust that Minttu truly wants but wouldn't dare to pursue. She believes Hathor is darkness trying to make her do evil things; she resists though because she believes the force can guide her to do justice. Nousha on the other hand is sweet, innocent and even annoyingly bubbly at times. She tries to get Minttu to be more outspoken and open with her thoughts but Minttu is too afraid. Nousha is also like the wise old friend you always had to give you advice when you need it. Minttu herself is timid and shy when it comes to meeting new people. She is not very brave, but tries hard to approach others under the guidance of her conscience- who she thinks is Nousha.

If someone starts to talk to her about history or tell her stories though she'll more than happily open up to them! She is fascinated by things like that, and became a lorekeeper because she could happily recite all the stories she was told by the other Lorekeepers.

History: Once upon a time as a cub Minttu was told to not wander near the caves near her home. They led to the sith lands, but nobody told Minttu that! One day Minttu could not simply resist temptation and wandered near regardless of how many warnings her mother gave her. She wandered through the tunnels, lost and alone and in the dark. But she was happy and carefree for several hours before realizing nobody was going to come get her. Feeling lonely because of it she invented Nousha to keep her company. Nousha was the best imaginary friend their ever was! They played together all the time she spent wandering and Nousha was always fun to be around. When Minttu felt really lonely Nousha was always there to cheer her up!

One day when she was slightly older Minttu found the border of the Sith-lands and that was when Hathor came to her. Hathor dared Minttu to enter the lands but before she could a Jedi knight came from the tunnels and rescued her. Returning to the pride Minttu was raised to be a Jedi knight. But for some reason she was a strange and timid child, who continued to believe in Hathor and Nousha into adulthood. Even now she believes in them, and when she is lonely will start talking to them out loud. How embarrassing!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:57 am
Name: Sawa (Meaning; Fair or Just)
Youngling Clan: Maned Wolf
Personality: Sawa is a very fair and honest wild dog. She is a pacifist and believes that everyone has a second chance. This does not however, mean that she is gullible. She is logical and weighs up the pros and cons in every situation to find an outcome. A very loyal and faithful lady, she honors tradition and other peoples beliefs as well as her own. Sawa does not harbour hatred but instead shows sympathy and sadness towards enemies. She has been accused of thinking too much with her head and not with her heart, but she does have a big heart.
History: Sawa was born to a largish family of wild dogs in the Roguelands. They were wanderers, and her siblings were all particularly headstrong and fiery, taking after her mother. Her father, and Sawa herself were of a more laid back temperament, and thus it led to Sawa being the "unofficial adjudicator" of many juvenile arguments. She had a great loyalty to her family which has transferred to the pride. She began searching for her own home when her and her siblings grew to adolescence and parted ways, though they are still in her heart.  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:15 am
Name: Malgel'ee
Specialization: Guardian
Youngling Clan: Waterbuck Clan
Personality: Mal is pretty straightforward in what she wants out of life; to be recognized and respected for her abilities. Her attitude about it is less cocky self-importance and more a secure confidence in herself. She's not prone to bragging, or shoving any accomplishments she may have down other's throats. If they don't recognize her for what she is, then she either needs to work harder to prove herself, or she doesn't need them in her life.

If someone wants to get their tails in a knot about it then they can just piss off. She's not interested in getting in a fight over it. She knows where her strengths lie and no one's mud slinging is going to cause her to doubt herself. Grumblings, mild insults, words spoken in the heat of the moment, she just lets roll off her back with no cares given. Secretly, she enjoys it when her lack of reaction pisses someone off even more.

Not that she's going to let people just slander her name left and right. She doesn't pick fights, doesn't like people who pick fights, and would frankly prefer to dismiss a person as not worth the energy rather than get into a heated altercation. Dia has her limit though and she's willing to stand up for herself. Whether with words or with claws, once it comes down to it she'll make sure her point is made.

Mal is social, but reserved when it comes to more personal interactions. She likes to keep her private life and thoughts to herself, prefering to draw out information from others rather than volunteer up her own. She is mistrustful of most people, suspicious of their motives, and has a bad habit of believing a person guilty till proven innocent. This mistrust drives her to find out everything she can about someone to prove herself right. It's possible for her to be wrong... she doesn't like it but if the hard evidence is there she won't deny it. There will always be something else though.

History:
Malgel'ee was born alongside two others to a solitary rogue mother. The older cheetah was a loner by choice and only tolerated her litter for as long as it took to teach them to survive on their own. They still had their kitten manes when she left them, threatening harm should any attempt to follow her.

Mal was not so tempted. Being raised the way she had, with little interaction with others, she assumed that was the way of the world. She stuck around with her siblings for a short time, but was the first to strike out on her own, finding both exhileration and loneliness in her travels.

As a young adult, she'd found the lands of the Jedi. As a guest she was welcomed and shown hospitality as such often are. It was her first time settling in one place for any length of time and as she was there she watched, and learned. What she saw intrigued her enough to petition for membership, working her way up the ranks with the youngest of the tribe with no complaints.

(It's not often I write non-humans and this is my first SoA profile! Any tips/fixes are appreciated!)  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games