Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[EVENT] Hide and seek - Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Krysin rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 9 Total: 28 (2-40)

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:22 pm
She was growing tired, and a part of her wanted to leave and be on her way. She wasn't a young leopardess any more by any means, but neither was she old. It was almost a shame she only had one litter and two hybrid cubs. They were well grown, but neither had much desire to stay by her side very long, and it wasn't as if they could have children of their own. Searching for these cubs made her wonder if she'd ever want cubs of her own again. Considering what a nightmare this was... probably not.  
Neon Fly rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 5 Total: 25 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:23 pm
So far Toshka wasn't having much luck and neither was anybody else by the looks of it! Who would have thought locating a bunch of troublesome little balls of fluff would have been so difficult? They must have been rather proud of their hiding spots and surely giggling in their glee to have so many leopards and even other animals looking for them!

Peeking down into a honey badger hole Toshka flicked her forked tongue. The scent in the air suggested that whoever had dug the hole had long since abandoned it. That being said, it didn't smell like there were any baby leopards down there either.

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 19 Total: 27 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

"Well what about THAT rock?" Caius pointed to another rock with his paw. "Or that bush? Or that hole?" At this point his paws were crossed in different directions.  
Lilbabe808 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 16 Total: 30 (2-40)
Even though the leopards were not talking to her. She kept her ears tuned to what they were saying. Happy that the word 'boar' was not part of their conversation, she continued looking. Eventually she started turning over rocks with her snout but found no cubs. At this rate, night would fall before they were found.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 14 Total: 30 (2-40)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 pm
'You're a great seeker. If you were looking where would you start?' Macaria thought to his darker side. 'There has to be some place that no one has looked yet.'

'Well what I suggest to do is to think of the place you would probably look. Than go in the opposite direction.' His dark side said with a chuckle. 'Or if you had a brain you would let me look.'

'yea not happening.' If his darker side didn't want to give him advise than so be it.  
Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 3 Total: 12 (2-40)
Oh that boy... He shot a sharp look up towards the trees. "Young pard, perhaps you should keep your eyes up and let me worry about the ground. You've looked at all of two trees. Goodness, if I had your energy."

His stern look softened slightly. He didn't mean to scold the youngster but it seemed his attention was in far too many places at once.

The male loped towards the first rock that the youth had pointed out but slowed as a female approached from his flank. Raising his head he looked her way. "Pardon?"

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Krysin rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 17 Total: 34 (2-40)

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

(lol totes sure this is the second time I've rolled 17, 17. THE LITTLE THINGS AMUSE ME.)

All right, it was decided. She was never having another litter of cubs if this was what they got up to. With a tired sigh, she continued moving forward despite her eyes growing tired and noises becoming less distinct in her ears. She was perhaps the smartest leopardess of them all, having one litter only and, well, that litter hadn't turned out bad at all. Mchanga'Alfajiri had stopped while she was ahead, and she thanked herself now for the foresight she was unaware she had in the past.  
Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 18 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4
Paaank - 18, 6
Taste the Rainbow - 7, 17

Anina laughed as she watched the male, tilting her head. "I said I'm Anina! I live here. Who are you? I've never seen you before." Her eyes were wide with interest and she stepped closer to them, tilting her head to the side. "So who are you? Hm? What are you looking for?"  

Feral Mule

Lilbabe808 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-40)

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Kalua decided she would start looking for fruit. She was getting hungry again. Maybe in her pursuit for fruit, she'd accidentally find a cub. That would be great indeed. A thought occurred to her. If she found one, what would she do? Announce it to the adult leopards? What would become of her? Would they let her go? She hadn't thought about all this before. Perhaps it was best to not think in this case.  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 16 Total: 25 (2-40)
The logic made since and Caius almost blushed for not thinking that way before.

"Alright!" It looked like his ally had some female company. Caius felt a little jealous he wasn't getting any all the way up in the trees but focused on the job at hand. He searched that trees branches high and low before moving to the next.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Neon Fly rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 19 Total: 28 (2-40)

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:28 pm
Pulling her head from the deep burrow Toshka sighed softly, continuing to slither through the jungle underbrush in what was beginning to feel like a futile search. With the smell of so many leopards having criss-crossed all across the jungle so many scents clouded the air that it confused her sensory organs. No real way to "sniff" out the cubs which meant only using ones eyes in the search and given how the cubs could likely be hiding high up in the trees or deep in some abandoned burrows it seemed that the leopards would be searching forever for their lost little colony members.

Frowning at the thought the slinky, streamline physique wrapped under some roots hoping that she might find a little face in the gap of earth beneath the tree. Truthfully her attention was beginning to wan as all this commotion searching fr cubs caused her to wonder where Hatari was right now.

Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm
'Hm lets see. Maybe if I was small like a cub I could figure out where they were hiding?' He crouched down to the ground and started to walk. It was painful, but it would be worth it if he could find the cubs. But of course he didn't find the cubs. After looking near the ground for a while he got back up and decided to look else where.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Krysin rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 19 Total: 33 (2-40)

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm
There was a small desire in her to meet up with the other leopards and devise an actual plan for finding the cubs. Actually, she should probably get in contact with someone who knew what happened. When it came down to it, though, Mchanga did not. She really did not want to waste the time talking with another leopard, though the company probably would be more welcome than continuing to search on her own. So, her search continued in silence, still fairly separated from most of the searching leopards.  
Lilbabe808 rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 5 Total: 24 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:30 pm
Kalua eventually just started wandering around the leopards. She doubted that she would find them after all this time of searching. At this point it would take a great amount of luck for her to find one. So she left it up to luck and fate. She ate whatever fruit she found as she went along.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Puhterodactyl rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 11 Total: 26 (2-40)

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 pm
Ligeia shook her head, ears flopping against it. Still no cubs? Everything was beginning to look the same to her. However, it seemed more leopards had joined the hunt. Maybe they would show up soon. It couldn't be much longer, right?  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games