Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Victor XI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:31 pm
Acidic Rhapsody

Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker looked around after putting the blanket away. He did a hard stretch before asking. " what are you planning to do today?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:08 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon laughed, "My point is that since I can sense your powers, I know you can sense mine." He said turning his head towards her. He wanted someone to talk to as well, but he wasn't going to say that out loud. "I know I stick out, humans only see what they want to see. And the first thing they think when they see me is 'demon'. I wonder if they think the same about you. It doesn't matter what kind of person you are. They just have a habbit of grouping everything into a category and filing it away, don't you agree?" He asked making eye contact. The raven that was accompanying him hopped off his head and onto the woman's head, trying not to get scorched by the flames coming off of her. " you be careful" Aeon said to the raven in a harsh, bu caring voice. That raven was the only friend he had had, well ever. It was there when he woke up in the city, and it was still with him now. He didn't know what he would do without the bird.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton followed Eve, as he had no choice since he was being pulled by her. He was hoping she had a very reliable nose. Was she a cat? He wasn't sure. However, he had to trust her. After all they did have a job to do, and a person counting on them. They Eve stopped Anton could feel the wind picking up. "Don't worry, if its close then we will find it." He said looking around for a shop that looked like what they were looking for. Something with an old look but that had a mix of old and new items within it. He smiled trying to cheer her up. Then he found a shop with a broken sign and an aged look. The wooden walls were worn and decaying. The roof looked as if it was going to fall in any minute. "How about there?" He asked pointing to the shop.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:32 pm
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:」
User Image
User Image
Eliana sighed, "Yes, I know that. But travel where? North? West? South? East? South East? South West? North East? North West?" she asked,, realiing she had named off all the pairs. "What do we follow? How do we know when we get there?" she kept talking, babbling about nonsense.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 pm
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack shushed Eliana. Chill out. The details are nice, but you are asking for the entire description on the universal plain we're walking in. Calm yourself. I'd like to know, but it doesn't really matter. We get wherever we're going when we get there. Jack said casually, his laid-back expression ever present. Jack glanced at Nyx, his sharp demonic eyes present. Don't be so tense. It makes others suspicious of everything you do. Jack told her, his eyes reverting to the normal state. Jack rubbed one of his horns. These make my head feel, like, 3 times heavier. These things gotta weigh around 14 pounds per horn. Snap. he ranted, rubbing it the pointed horn.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:27 pm
Claivern

The Angry Businessman

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:」
User Image
User Image
Eli held her hands up in defeat, "I was just making conversation!" she said, smiling in a goofy way. She winced as Jack explained his horns, "I was about to suggest you just take them off..." she laughed, "But that isn't possible." she was getting tired, but, as much as she wanted to sleep, she wouldn't. She refused to.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:50 am
Scarlett Cross

Acidic Rhapsody

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve smiled at anton as he seems to make eve happy when there is a slight chance of not finding anything to help people.
Eve nodded at anton as he said not to worry as she trusted him, with her heart, if he didnt came to save her, she didnt know what to do. Almost lost in her own though's anton stopped an old shop. A little sneff in the air and it was the right smell " yeah, this is it anton. Great work " eve said giving anton a hug, she was happy that the old man going to have his wife necklace once more and it just make eve happy.
" now, lets get that necklace back, them people needs to learn not to take things that dont belong to them " Eve said with an angry but clam face, she wanted to teach them people a thing or two to now mess with other people and that taking thats that dont belong to them was wrong. Eve moved her hand to faced her hand to the door and with that, the door brock open, making the door fly out and landed on the grass. " oh, im sorry, i belive that someone took a nacklace from a village close by from here " Eve said with a cheeky sound on her.

User Image

·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

As much as inferno wanted to claw his eyes out and she was going too she stopped herself when this bird came onto her head, she gently picked the bird off her head and let him come onto her should, inferno didnt really want the bird on her hair. " as much, as i agree with you, i dont blame the people too, they look before they know the person but i meet a girl that saved me and didnt bother careing that i was a fire spirit, she just helped me. " looking at this demon and then at the bird that was on her should now. " i know the feeling that your alone but this little thing, your lucky to have. " Inferno let the bird go back to the demon as inferno went into the shop to buy some more supplies

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:20 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Ѧeon ௰rathweaver

User Image
Aeon sighed as the raven flew back to his shoulder. She wasn't easy to talk to, and she really didn't seem like she wanted to talk to him. Nevertheless he would talk to her again, just out of the fact that he didn't want to be alone. He followed her into the shop. " I guess, but I haven't found someone like that. Even ones who aren't normal cast me away as if I had "freak" branded to my forehead." He said with a sigh, looking at what the woman was getting.

𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton smiled and followed Eve up to the door. But watching her rip off the door made him laugh slightly. "Wow Eve, thats quiet the grip." He said smiling. He was glad to have someone like Eve by his side. She was someone who as easy to trust and funny on top of it. Anton just hoped that she wasn't gonna betray him. The shop clerk looked at the door and stood with wide eyes."M-My door.." He said with an out reached hand that began to twitch. Both his arms fell to his side as the old man let out a sigh. "Can I help you?" He asked in a depressed voice, knowing he would have to repair the door himself and he didn't have the money to hire help. Anton rubbed the back of his head "Oh, ya hah.. Sorry about that. I can fix that.. now about that necklace that the young lady mentioned." He said walking up to the clerk.The clerk nodded, "I have a very diverse collection of necklaces." He said taking out a box full of them.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 pm
Scarlett Cross

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve put her hand over her mouth a little bit " im sorry, i got a little bit over myself trying to find the thife that stolen a nacklace. " Eve was not happy that this man took something from an old man and now eve felt really bad bracking the door off the shop. " please, has anyone sold you any neckalce?. If so, please tell me where he went. " eve wanted to go after this man, no one should take things from someone. Not even from an old man in that village.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Inferno smiled a little bit as he kepted on following her, was it something that inferno just said but it was... funny in a way. Inferno payed off the man and walked to the demon. " then i be your frist " she said smiling and patted him on the shoulders. " if you want to tag along with me and azalea then your welcome too. Im sure she be happy to have another friend " inferno said as she walked to the door but before she opened it, inferno turned around " by the way, my name inferno magma " she said with a smile before opening the door and wounder if he was going to follow inferno and tag alone with her and azalea.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:48 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

"Getting water before Inferno and I take these children back to their original home." She said as she took the bottles Inferno bought and put them over her shoulder. She began walking towards the river. Luckily the river wasn't to far behind the house and began to fill them up. "I wonder if Inferno will be coming back anytime soon. I'll wait another hour or so and if she isn't here I guessI'll check on her." she thought to herself. Azalea finished refilling the water and placed them into her bag. She looked over to the creature. "I wonder how he's gonna deal with the food he brought. Everyone is going to be leaving soon. I guess we'll just use all of it for breakfast and leave the corpse for the wild animals." she said to herself.

Victor XI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:34 am
The Angry Businessman
Hey_there_hun
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx was on the brink of stabbing a shadow through the irritating girl's heart, but stopped when the man's demonic side talked to her. She frowned, barely noticably. That... Wasn't him... So... Nyx almost smiled. Perhaps his demon is awake after all...
Nyx glanced at the babbling girl and resisted to urge slap when the girl seemed to right herself. "Besides, isn't it past your bedtime?" Nyx said to her, not bothering to hide her annoyance.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: Sorry about not posting... Been kinda busy..... razz ))

Claivern

Victor XI

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:37 am
Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker watched as Azalea went off to the lake. He looked up at the sky, something on his mind. What was he thinking? /color]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:35 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea watched as he just stared into space at the sky. She was beginning to think that this man was messed up in the head. "Children, let's go. We're going to go pick up Inferno and then take you home." she said as she carried the supplies. It wasn't to long by the time they made it back to the village. Azalea looked around and saw Inferno talking with someone. She sprinted over to them and saw that she was talking to a demon. "Inferno, there you are. We were getting worried." she said then turned to face the unknown demon. "A friend of yours? Is coming with us as well?" asked Azalea. Azalea looked over at him and observed him. He looked strong. She wondered what kind of demon he was. She thought that she might as well introduce herself. "Hello, Inferno's friend. I am Azalea of the Mare People." she said smiling.

Scarlett CrossI

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:52 am

User Image

User Image

Slowly turning to face azalea, she felt really bad making azalea wait for her. " im so sorry azalea, i didnt mean to keep you waiting like that " inferno felt bad for it and she knew that she just could not run off from this demon anyways, it would had been rude. Thinking a little bit inferno whispered to azalea " we could always use the help azalea. " inferno said gently. They could use the help that inferno and azalea could get.

User Image

Scarlett CrossI

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:54 pm
x Blue Nightingale x

Scarlett CrossI

x Blue Nightingale x

Stryker Reventon
User Image
Stryker looked at the sky, sworn that he heard something loud from a distance before looking at inferno and the others as they greeted each other. They don't seem to happy about my presence. Time that I went.... I still could have sworn there was something in the sky.  

Victor XI

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:13 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea nodded her head as she listened that this unknown demon could be of help. "The more the merrier." she said as she looked at him. "May I ask you for your name?" she asked as she stepped closer to him and looked up. Of course he was taller then her...well a lot of people were taller than Azalea.

OOC : Hey you guys! I was wondering Blue. If we could have our own little plot. It can or cannot include the whole rp unless you guys wanna hear me out. C: this is only an idea and if you read mine and nightingale's post from a couple pages back you can see that involves a problems with her sister. once again this is a suggestion .

Scarlett CrossI

x Blue Nightingale x

Victor XI

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out