Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:29 am
Arisa rolled her eyes and just continued. She slept peacefully for the first time since the whole ordeal started with her being captured.

Over the course of the next few days, the camp had been taken down and Kendall led the group confidently towards the capital. He insisted on Kyria riding with him on the horse he had been given. Arisa was giving her own horse as well so she could keep up and speak with her sister when necessary. Tyrion was also given a horse, as Kendall respected the other as a fellow royal and in appreciation of taking care of Kyria's sister.

Arisa over the course of the few days they'd been travelling was starting to relax and open up more to people. A few of the soldiers who had family in Permandra asked her and Tyrion about the state of affairs there. However, Arisa, having lived outside the palace walls knew more about the everyday occurrences and developed into quite the chatterbox once she got going.

However, she would occasionally grow homesick for her mother and she'd drop to the back of the procession, quiet and withdrawn, hoping that her family would be able to be together soon . . . And then of course . . . there was the vision that haunted her thoughts . . . and her conviction that she would change it.

It was during one of these moments that Kendall looked back to see Arisa rather miserably riding at the back of the group. "Your sister seems unhappy. Have I done something wrong?" he asked, worried that maybe Arisa didn't wholly approve of his relationship with Kyria. He tried to give the girls as many liberties as he could. He knew how they must have had to live before . . . He didn't want them to fear anything or even want for anything under his rule. When he married Kyria, Arisa would be family . . . he did not want her sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:45 am
Kyria shook her head. "No. . .She just thinks too much." She whispered in his ear. "Let Tyrion try to comfort her?" She suggested.

Tyrion had kept Arisa in his sights. On occasion he'd let her go on her own, but he would only give her a short amount of time on her own, not wanting her to get so lost in her own thoughts that she got left behind. That would be bad. "Hey, what's got yo uthinking so hard?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:51 am
Arisa blinked and looked up at Tyrion before shaking her head. "Nothing. I just . . . I guess I'm still a bit homesick, you know?" she said softly. Not a lie . . . but not the whole truth either. "I mean . . . my mother is all on her own now . . . I just . . ." she sighed. "I guess I just can't wait until the family's back together." she said, forcing a smile.

Kendall smiled and nodded. "If that is what you think is best." he whispered back to her before giving her a kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:01 am
Tyrion gave a little nod. "Yes. .. I miss my own mother. .. I. . .I hope she is okay. . .And I hope yours is okay too." He put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure you'll see her again." He added trying to reassure her a little.

Kyria returned the kiss. "Good." She whispered. "This is their turning point." She cooed showing him in her book. "This is the part where things heat up a bit~" She giggled. "My fave part is a few pages later when they kiss~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:04 am
Arisa smiled a bit more genuinely though it didn't quite reach her eyes. "Thanks." she whispered softly. She'd make sure the kindness he was showing her wouldn't be snuffed out by that jerk of a father he had. She'd sooner die than see that happen.

Kendall chuckled. "Oh dear. The war definitely needs to end then, if I'm going to have a Permandran prince as an in-law." he teased her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:35 am
Kyria giggled and kissed his neck wanting him to keep his eyes on the road. "Yeah." She mewed softly holding him closer. "I hope they have something like our love in the future." She purred.

Tyrion nodded his hand still on her shoulder. "You are very welcome." He smiled kindly. "I'm sure things will work out. No matter what happens. I'm sure things will be okay."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:45 am
Kendall chuckled. "Oh, I don't think it'll be like ours at all. I think it'll be something all their own." he murmured back.

Arisa smiled and nodded. "Yeah. You're right. Things will work out." she said, before needing to stop her horse as Kendall called out for the group to halt.

"What is it, Your Highness?" the captain of the guard asked, riding from the middle of the group to the front.

Kendall pointed ahead of them. In the middle of the path was a downed tree. "Does that seem suspicious to you?" he asked his eyes narrowing.

"Men! Be ready!" the captain shouted and quickly turned round to get the soldiers into their ranks.

Kendall slipped off his horse and helped Kyria off. It would be better for them to be on the ground with everyone else. Less likely for an enemy archer to shoot them down.

Arisa also got down off her horse. She had a very bad feeling about all this . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:58 am
The moment Kyria's feet touched the ground, noise blared. "Ah!" She cried putting her hands over her ears as if trying to block out the noise that could only be heard by her. "No. . . No this isn't right. . .Something's changed. . ." She held her ears harder. She trembled and whimpered more as the pain, the music grew louder. Too late to stop it.

"Tyrion." The voice that haunted Tyrion, even as he slept, cut through the screams. "I never thought you'd be the one to betray me. . .But think about what I heard from your mother."

Tyrion paled. "What did you do to her?!" He bellowed drawing his sword.

"Only what I do to all traitors. . ." The older male replied.

Tyrion's eyes widened. "No. . .No. . . You can't be that heartless!"

"I'll take from you before I then slowly do the same to you what I did to your mother." The King purred drawing his sword. "But maybe I'll shut that wench up first."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:08 am
Kendall moved Kyria behind him, his free hand reaching for his sword. "You are Tyrion's father, correct? There has been an unfortunate misunderstanding between our kingdoms. My father wrongly accused you of kidnapping. I would like for peace to fall between Karica and Permandra once again. I was hoping your son could serve as an ambassador so Karica can know how much we owe your kingdom for foolishly accusing you and starting this awful war." he said, his stance guarded, but his tone and words ever trying for diplomacy.

Arisa's eyes were wide and she moved over to Tyrion, grabbing his hand. No, no it couldn't be happening now! She hadn't thought it would be so soon . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:43 am
Kyria trembled. Her eyes wide and crazed as she tried to make sense of the chaos in her mind. It was changing again. But stayed the same. So much confusion. . . So much Chaos. . .

Tyrion held Arisa's hand and smiled kindly to her. "We'll be okay." He whispered. "She didn't write the rest of that part. . .We don't know what will happen. . .Right?"

The king scoffed. "It's too late for that! Your people have destroyed what little chance we had of being friendly ever again! Now stand aside boy. You will not stop this."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:57 am
"I do not wish to be at war with a nation that was once such a strong ally. Will you discard any chance of peace?! This war was pointless and has only done harm! It cannot continue!" Kendall refused to move and was completely baffled by the king's absolute refusal to hear him out. "I am not my father. I will not make his mistakes." he hissed out as he slowly drew his sword. "Leave. I will not forsake those under my protection."

"She wrote enough . . ." Arisa muttered, her heart racing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:12 am
The King glared. "Hn. I said those EXACT same words to your father boy." He growled. "You have little to protect. A betrayer and two Abominations. Best move aside you stupid child and let the Adult deal with this."

Kyria closed her eyes slowly. "Damn." She muttered waiting for it all to be over.

Tyrion moved to Kendall's side. "Perhaps we should just. . .Knock him out. . .?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:29 am
Kendall's grip on his sword tightened, his hand shaking. "I have everything to protect!" he shouted angrily and nearly rushed out to strike at the king, but Arisa, who had followed Tyrion over to Kendall grabbed his wrist.

"Don't . . . please." she whispered, eyes wide with terror. She knew where this road would lead. And she needed to change it!

Kendall's teeth were clenched and his whole body was tight but he forced himself to regain control. He threw the sword down. "I will not fight you. I seek peace, not war. But you have insulted one who is dear to me, so for the sake of peace, I ask that you leave now." he ground out. He had to throw the sword away . . . otherwise his restraint would snap . . .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:31 am
Tyrion watched the exchange. His eyes focusing on how his father was going to react.

The King gave a scoff and lifted his sword moving forward toward Kendall, his eyes holding that murderous intent.

Tyrion shoved Kendall out of the way and blocked the attack. "Listen to him old man! He's telling the truth! You're making a mistake!" He shoved his father back. He had to ignore Arisa. He'd seen how much Kyria depended on Kendall now to hold her sanity. And this action would protect the three of them from his crazed father.

Kyria trembled as she watched her score unfold before her eyes. There was something missing though. . .What was it?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:57 am
Kendall stumbled as he was pushed aside roughly and couldn't remain standing. He fell to one knee before looking at the conflict between father and son. "s**t." he cursed, and grabbed the sword that was at his feet. It seemed that diplomacy was no longer an option.

Arisa's eyes widened when Tyrion intervened. No. She knew where this was going . . . She knew Kendall was getting his sword, but it would be too late by the time he joined the fray . . . She had to act . . . NOW!

The king had been shoved back, but he was able to use the momentum to regain better footing and line up his sword to strike down his treacherous son.

Arisa rushed forward, knowing Tyrion hadn't been ready for a counter-attack. The sword had just been getting past his guard when Kendall had interrupted her playing. She had to change that! Arisa collided with Tyrion, knocking him out of the way of the blow . . . but she wasn't so lucky. Colliding with Tyrion had completely slowed down her momentum and she froze as she felt a terrible pain rip through her shoulder and all the way down her arm then continue to her back. Arisa, being slightly shorter than the Permandran prince, had her shoulder impaled.

"A-ah . . ." Arisa's breath was shaky and she was barely able to vocalize. Her throat felt like it had seized up from pain . . . and worse . . . after the initial rush of pain . . . she couldn't feel anything in her left arm. But this conflict wasn't over yet . . . she took a sharp breath in through her nose and then gave her former king a terrible glare. Though her whole body was shivering from the extreme pain she was in, she grabbed the sword with her right hand, pulling the king forward and gritting her teeth, wincing as she pushed the sword further through her . . . not that it mattered, she was already impaled, but it hurt to feel the blade scrape against the bone . . .

"You disgust me." she spat at the king. "We wished for nothing more than to live in peace. Neither I nor my sister would use our gifts to favor either kingdom. Yet you hunted us. The prince you were accused of kidnapping has been found and offers apologies and the chance for peace . . . yet you try to kill him. You would murder your own son because he would seek alliances that you are too weak to seek out for yourself!" She had pulled the hilt all the way up to meet her skin. "You have been asked twice now to leave. I suggest you do it . . . or you won't like the future you will face." Now that was a threat. And since she was known to see the future . . . the king didn't know that she was bluffing. For all he knew, she and her sister had gotten together and sought out what the future held . . . And she was giving him the chance to change what they had seen.

With a sword through her shoulder, blood coating it and dripping down both her front and back, her right hand bleeding from having gripped the blade . . . And the fact that Arisa had been able to resist screaming made her a rather fearsome opponent indeed.

Kendall's eyes were wide. They had widened the moment he heard blade meet flesh and turned to see Arisa impaled. What was this? What was she doing?! He took a few shaky steps forward, uncertain of what actions to take at this time.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games