Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:11 pm
Klaus followed his siblings close but out of sight. He waited until his father had left and Leila and Damien started to follow before intercepting the two young ones. "What are you doing?" He asked with a cold frown. "Did he make you come out?" He wrapped Leila in a blanket and when Damien tried to snuggle Klaus hissed at the boy. "You had a whole sandwich to yourself you will not be apart of the blanket's warmth." Klaus was trying to teach the boy that if he shared other's would share with him too. Klaus picked up Leila and sighed. "You know our mother's would kill me if you got hurt right little sister?" He shuddered. "And Ellyone hasn't been in a forgiving mood lately." He saw a woman peak out of her window and hissed at her showing her, her worst nightmares before he turned and followed their father. "The Angels are following us too. Though you're not like Rose you are the daughter of Ellyone they'll want to protect you too. So it was silly to come out here on your own. If they'd have seen Damien's selfishness they'd have killed him. Think before you go out Leila!"

Eli gave a growl of approval before he held her close. This time. This time for sure he'd make his seed take. That way they could have another child.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 pm
"Just stop it!" Leila struggled free from Klaus' grip and pulled Damien close to her side, "He's selfish and mean, but he's still my brother just like you're my brother. And I won't let either of you be mean to each other just because you don't like each other."

Leila was about to turn away from Klaus, but quickly added, "Thank you for coming out this way."

She then turned and had Damien following her as she left. As much as she loved both Klaus and Damien, she could already foresee a distinct rivalry between the two.

Damien turned his head slightly and smirked at Klaus behind him. There was something about seeing his eldest sibling being left behind that made him feel a little warmer inside. Now that thoughts were easy to explain for himself, Damien's mute state was becoming easier to manipulate his older sister into his bidding.

The minutes after their finished love making, Tamera sank closer to Eli and rested her head against his shoulder. Their hands were intertwined as her body felt so complete knowing that she could feel Eli's seed within her. As much as she knew her angelic lover wanted another child, Tamera was hesitant. Leila and Damien were handful as well as the other three, and one or two more would make it harder to keep up with. Tamera kissed Eli's chest, whatever made her lover happier would make her happier as well.

"We should get up and see what the kids are doing," Tamera murmured, "I love them all, but they're still kids and still get into trouble."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm
"They'll be fine. My unconventional baby sitter's are keeping an eye on them." Eli purred caressing Tamera's back. "They'll be okay." He was quite convinced that his 'flock' was keeping an eye on Rose and Rein. And he knew that other's would be following Klaus, Leila and Damien. Though he knew they wouldn't protect Damien unless Eli had ordered them too. Oh well. He wasn't important to Eli.

Klaus growled a little. Yes, he knew what Damien was doing. But he smiled none the less. "Poor little children." Angel purred behind him. "So naive to the pain you will bring on your father. That little filth with the leader's daughter won't survive the pain."
"He's already destined for a human girl." Klaus said simply. "What difference does it make if I seal his powers and make his human genes flare to life."
"Ah~ Just like the prophecy said. And we purposefully kept your part out so your father didn't kill you on sight."
"And what part do I play in this new prophecy?" Klaus asked with a cruel smirk.
"The prophecy is the same. Darkness will fall when the first unholy union strikes. Her tears will blacken the sky as horror and terror take hold. Lest the union of two abmortals stop him." the angel laughed.
"Though we both know they won't be able too."
"Where's the first abmortal?" Klaus asked.
"Follow me." He nodded. His true form flared out as he hunted down Sharisha and Aura. He killed them in their sleep trapping their souls forever in a glass box that he hid in a mountain of legend. "Two down." Klaus purred. "One to go."
"But can you bare the thought of hurting your beloved Tamera?"
"She's not my beloved." Klaus growled. "And I will make her watch."
"Mmm just like your mother." It giggled brushing hair from his face.
"I take pride in knowing I am more of her than of my father."
"And that makes us Forsaken's Forsaken smile."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 pm
"My 'mommy radar' is flaring," Tamera left the tub and began to pull on her clothes and brush her hair, "I want to see my children."

She went over to Eli one last time as he climbed out of the tub and kissed him softly, "I love you, I don't think i've told you today."

Tamera smiled up at Eli before leaving the bathroom to search for her children. She looked all over the mansion, but could only find Rose and Rein. Where was Leila? Damien wasn't there either. And Klaus seemed to be missing too? Tamera didn't hesitate when she threw on her coat and boots to run outside. Fear began to take over when she couldn't find any of the kids outside either. She took off in a crumbled run as she followed a set of foot prints in the snow until she saw two small figures in the distant. Tamera picked up her pace before she realized that it was both her children walking in from town.

"Leila!" Tamera ran even faster, "Damien!"

She snatched her children into her arms as her heart pounded against her chest, "My babies... Why are you out here all alone!?"

"Damien-" Leila was about to explain, but Tamera held them both closer.

"I don't care what happened, you're both here now and i'm happy," Tamera felt tears sting her eyes, she wouldn't want to live if she lost her children.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:59 pm
Eli followed quickly in nothing but pants looking around the place. He was about to ask Leila where her older brother was when he picked up the scent on blood and turned. "Hello mother." A being purred. Eli frowned and let out his wings cutting the figure off from his little family. . . and Damien. "Who-" He gasped and his eyes widened. His eldest son stood in his true form covered in blood and gore grinning madly. "Klaus what have you done?" Eli breathed.
"I've done nothing. I have done nothing but what I was supposed to do. Now out of my way I have an abmortal to seal."
"Abmortal?" Eli frowned.
"Yes. They are beings that can only be killed by my hand. For they will not kill me if I devour their souls. I already have the human and her daughter-"
"Klaus! You're not supposed to do that! We're supposed to protect the balance not destroy it!"
"Yet you mate with father. And you let him mate with humans. Disgusting. I can let Leila and the twins slide but I cannot allow that thing to live. Not-" He frowned and turned his head. "Hmm. . . Seems I am being summoned back."

"Klaus!" Rose whined in her sleep. She rolled over in her bed with a sob. "Klaus~!"
Klaus appeared completely clean and normal again. "Hey little one ssh." He whispered caressing her hair. "Ssh, it's just a night mare, you'll be okay."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:16 pm
"Momma?" Leila's eyes teared up, "Was that..?"

"I'm not letting him my Damien!" Tamera hissed as she held her son in her arms, "Leila stay with me!"

Tamera knew Damien was the odd one out in their home, but to let Klaus kill Damien? She didn't care what happened to her as long as her children was safe. And she'd never let anyone come near her child. Tamera took Eli's wrist to make him look at her, "Promise me you'll protect Damien. I know he's not your son and you hate that he exists, but he does exist and I love him no matter what."

In truth, she'd never forgive the person who would try and kill her son. If that were to happen and she ended up dying for Damien, she would place the strongest of curses upon the world in the form of protection towards her son.

Demetrius arrived in the 'happy home' with his money. Business was booming, that was all that mattered. However, he could tell that something was going on. The demon closed his eyes as he leaned against the closed door, reliving the moments from within the house to figure out what was going on. Klaus. Tamera. Damien. Those three had something between them and it only made sense that both the human and his son were threatened.

He heard a cry upstairs. The memories of the angels from the night before were still haunting his mind. If Klaus decided to play as God and destroy his creation with the simple human, then it'd only be fair to take an eye for an eye.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm
Eli sighed. "All right. If it'll make you happy I'll protect the little runt." He growled then froze. His own maternal instincts were screaming. "Something's not right." He breathed. "Need to get back fast." He pulled the three of them into his arms and flew back to the house. The Angels had surrounded the house waiting for their orders. Eli swiftly turned into Ellyone and entered the house. The angel's were whispering amongst themselves. "Klaus is different."

Rose opened her eyes and held Klaus close. "I dreamed you were mad. And then you started hurting people. Why are you mad brother? Why can't you be happy?" She whimpered. Klaus' heart broke for his sister.
"Oh dear one I'm not mad. I'm just protective. Something has thrown out the balance of power and I need to correct it-" He growled and pulled Rose behind him. His father was home so then he'd know Klaus was after Damien. Which meant Demetrius would be after something or someone Klaus loved most. . . his sister.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 pm
"We can't stay here," Tamera whispered to herself as she gazed back at the mansion.

For her children's safety, she'd need to get away. But it broke her heart. Not from leaving, but knowing Klaus would be able to sniff them out anywhere they tried to hide. Tamera felt helpless in this situation. She bundled Damien close to her body as she took Leila's hand and headed back to the mansion. There was one person she knew that would go even further to protect Damien.

Once she reached the mansion, Tamera screamed, "Demetrius!"

"Hush."

Demetrius was swift when he took his son from Tamera's arms and held him, "I'll take my son from here on out. You're a liability."

"That's my son!" Tamera let go of Leila and began pounding her fists on Demi's back, "Give him back!"

"Think this through," Demetrius hissed as he glared at her, "Who is able to keep the child safer?"

Him. It would always be him. Demetrius then glanced at his son with an at ease smile, "Besides, we're at a stalemate for now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 pm
Ellyone frowned. "Stalemate?" She purred. "No he's your son. He'll find a way." Ellyone moved to the room and took Rose and Rein from him. "Be good." She whispered to her twins. "If you're going to fight leave the kids and go outside!" She growled angrily. Though she knew no matter what happened Demetrius would no longer be welcome in her life.

Rose whimpered and held her mother close. "Please Klaus don't hurt us." She whimpered snuggling to the protection of her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:00 pm
"Find a way to do what!?" Tamera raised her voice, fear and anger rising within her soul, "Take my son away? Is that it!?"

With all of her strength, Tamera took Damien back into her arms and shoved Demetrius as hard as she could, "I don't care if you hate me or not, but Damien is your child too and you can't let anything happen to him!"

"Then come," Demi shrugged as he began walking towards Klaus' scent, "Let me show you the decision you're about to witness."

Tamera reluctantly followed with Leila following her mother. The four went up the stairs to see Ellyone caring for her children. Demetrius laid his gaze on Klaus, "I hear my oldest son wishes harm to my youngest son."

This was the first time she ever wished harm on one of the children. But Tamera, holding Damien in her arms, could feel her heart breaking because of her thought. She didn't want harm to any of the kids, even Klaus though he wanted to kill Damien.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:11 pm
Klaus looked over at his father. "It's either kill him or let him kill you." Klaus said simply. "Let your pride blind you to the truth. I have nothing to blind me. I know what my mission is. And if killing you now will-"
"No Klaus!" Rose cried. "You know not what you're saying! Please stop! Daddy's powerful. Please stop."
"Little one don't fret. either this world or in the next it don't matter. I will be watching over you. As will the angels." He smiled softly and kissed Rose's forehead. "You'll be safe." He gave her a hug slipping something unseen into her clothes. "You are loved. By your brother and your mother. His approval matters naught. Okay?" Rose nodded wiping her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Demetrius opened his mouth to speak, but a tiny voice finally spoke up. Leila rushed passed Demetrius and stood in the middle of everyone. She faced Ellyone and her half-siblings, "None of you ever loved my brother even when he was just a baby! My human Momma always took care of him when Demi didn't have him and was the only one to hold him besides me and Demi. None of you took the time to get to know Damien besides what he acts like. He's scary and he's mean sometimes, but there's no reason to be this mean to him when he never hurt any of you guys!"

"Leila!" Tamera rushed over and took Leila's hand, bringing her back behind Demi, "Leila, don't do that."

"But Momma-" Leila spoke up.

"You are a very good girl," Tamera kissed her daughter's cheek, "But stay close to me."

Demetrius rolled his eyes at the stunt before placing his gaze back on Klaus, "As we've discussed before, an obedient demon son will eventually be stronger than his father. I've had high hopes for you and Rein, but your attachment to your mother overwhelms your natural urges. The only son who will one day be able to kill me is Damien, though born of weak kin he still has the brutal heart of a demon within him."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:00 pm
"Mmm, that's not true Weeping Angel's are all females. Well all but myself. I know not who to follow. And I only follow my mother now because you gave me no reason to follow you. The same with Rein. He was a twin. To the heir. He'll be loyal to his twin. Are you so blind that you cannot see that?" He chuckled darkly. "That's a shame."

Ellyone pulled her twins close. She made sure they wouldn't get away. Demetrius was going to make the biggest mistake in his life. The mansion was surrounded by Angel's. He'd never escape with his life if he killed any one.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:45 pm
"Demi," Tamera breathed as she held onto Damien tightly, "He can't stay here..."

"Hush, human," Demetrius hissed, then turned to Klaus, "It's not so much as being blind as not paying attention to something that is insignificant. I knew you and Rein would stay closer to your angelic mother than stay true to your demonic roots. Why waste time and energy when I have one true heir? Besides, demon born of human and demon blood seem to be much more capable than those of other breeds?"

Leila looked towards her angelic mother before looking back at Tamera, "Momma? What's going to happen?"

"We're leaving," Tamera held onto Leila's hand just as tightly, "Damien isn't safe here and we're not leaving him alone."

Demetrius grumbled to himself. He had hoped that he could just dump off Tamera with Ellyone and take Damien to his own personal Hell to reside in, but it looked like she wasn't going anywhere without Damien.

Tamera's eyes teared up. She couldn't face being away from either of her children, but she didn't want to leave Ellyone. Her saddened gaze went to Ellie, memories of everything that happened between them flashed through her mind before she glanced downward. She could feel their unborn child begin to form within her. However, in matters like this, she didn't want to say anything.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:04 pm
Ellyone could feel her heart breaking. Listening to her lover say this made her want to tare out his throat.

"Yet, it would have easily been changed if you'd spent time with us. You don't know what we're capable of because you never bothered to find out. But now you will." Klaus let his body shudder, The wings fell away and his true form showed. Unlike Rose Klaus and Rein's true forms were that of a demon's than of a weeping angels. As this happened Ellyone's right hand turned into a claw. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she spun hitting him through the belly watching as he disappeared into nothing.

"NO!!!" Rose screamed Rein held her back trying not to cry. "Klaus! No! Mama why?" Ellyone didn't turn to face Demetrius she just smiled at her twins. She didn't want to do it but she had no choice. Tamera was going to go with Demetrius. "You will have regrets Demetrius. It will be sad to know that when they make something of themselves, they will be more powerful than you could ever imagine. And you will miss it." She caressed Leila's cheek. "They will be so great." Rein's eyes widened. His mother looked younger! She looked less weighed down by his father's arrogance. "Mama, what did you do?"
"Something you and Rose will learn in time." Ellyone said with a sigh then she turned to Demetrius. "Do what you will." She picked up Rose and Rein and guided Leila to the kitchen.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games