Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:32 am
Oscar was not deaf to the sounds of the water in the bathroom and Emma's hurtful words. Though she had said she loved him, and after he confessed his love to her, it would never be enough. She would always be the thorn on his back, the bain of his existence, and the woman who drove the stake into his heart. Oscar's mind painted an ugly picture of Emma as he left the room he was in and went to the back door, only to see the sun was coming out.

'Dammit!' he thought as he let out a low growl, 'I don't want to be here with that mutt and that woman together like this...'

There was only one person he could turn to on moments like this. But..was asking that one more time asking too much? Oscar went to the living room to see Anya resting alongside Conrad. The male vampire didn't have to speak before Anya's eyes slowly opened and glanced towards Oscar. The bond they shared was still quite intact though he almost had her sacrifice her marriage for him.

"Just a moment, my love," Anya whispered to Conrad before slipping away to Oscar, "Yes?"

"Come with me," he took her wrist and led her all the way up to the attic.

Anya wrapped herself in a blanket in the cold attic as she followed Oscar to a private location. She sat on a box as Oscar paced around, "Stand still, you're driving yourself crazy."

"I lost," Oscar stated, then snarled, "I ******** lost..."

"She made her choice and now she has to sleep in the bed she made," Anya sighed as she gave Oscar a sympathetic look, "You tried, and she'll realize her mistake sooner or later. Keep in mind, Liam's pack isn't going to live here. He'll have to go back to his pack for a few days before returning. Even then, he'll have to leave for months at a time sometimes."

Oscar looked over at Anya, "It's not that. I don't want her anymore. If she believes i'll sulk around for her, then that-"

"Oscar," Anya stated sharply, "I know you don't like her right now, but she's about to be my step-daughter. I can't have you say things like that anymore."

"Leave with me, this time we won't come back," Oscar approached Anya, tugging on her hands to stand next to him, "It'll be like old times. Just you, me, and no one else can come between us. We'll form that bond again and be partners, we'll be better this time and i'll give you whatever you want."

Oscar gazed down at Anya before tilting his head to the side and lowering himself slightly as he attempted to kiss her. Anya took a step away as she pulled the blanket closer to her, "Oscar... You know I wanted that before, but i'm happier where i'm at. And..."

Anger and hurt were written on Anya's face as she glared at him, "You're doing the same thing you swore you wouldn't do to Emma! I'm not your second pick, especially when your first choice is Emma. If you excuse me, i'm going back downstairs to sleep next to my fiance."

Liam was surprised to see Emma had come back after so long. He had barely heard a spat before deciding he would wait in the tub for her. But, now that she wanted to continue their marriage ceremony, there was nothing really stopping them. The mutt smiled up at Emma as he slowly took off her clothes before she just sat on him with her panties and bra. His hands roamed her arms as he looked her up and down, feeling aroused by the sight. Liam's left hand went to her neck as he carefully pulled her down to him to kiss her deeply.

His right hand turned to the shape of a claw as his nails caressed her skin to give it a tingling sensation. Liam could feel Emma tense, he had to be careful as to not hurt her or trigger a memory. He allowed her to pull away as gazed up at her, "I'm sorry if I scared you, but it's part of my pack's marking system. To make you mine, I must bite you to exchange our scent. In order to make you mine, I must scratch you deep enough to leave a scar. It'll hurt for a few minutes, but I promise not to hurt you too bad."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:50 pm
Emma took a deep breath steadying herself for this. This was what she wanted. To be with Liam. "When we complete this. I will be apart of your pack okay? No leaving me behind you take me with you." She looked him dead in the eye showing she was serious. "I want to be with you all the time. I've spent eighteen years being lonely and afraid. I don't want that any more." She leaned forward and pressed her nose to his. "I love you." She whispered then kissed him deeply encouraging him to continue. She managed pretty easily to block out the memories of when Henry savaged her body then tried to kill her when she made an attempt to run from him. Though most of the scars of his marking her were gone. His killing blow would never heal. "Don't touch the ones on the back." She whispered. "They hurt the worst." She hesitantly and with shaking fingers unclipped her bra then fixed her hair. She'd seen werewolves mate before in Henry's pack so knew what to do to show her submission to Liam. "And. . . I have a question to ask of you, feel free to say no but. . . I'd like to maybe. . . in the future feed from you. . . just once. Unless you like it. If. . . If that's okay?"

Adele watched from the shadows. It was rare something so massive got by her. Anya wanted babies. Oscar wanted Emma. Liam HAD Emma and Conrad and Contessa had a tense relationship that could turn nuclear at any moment. She could solve Anya's problem. . . But not Oscars or Contessa's. No she would give Anya the children she desired most. But it would take time. . . if she started right away it would take a matter of hours. . . So she hopped too it. Taking a sample of blood from Anya when she was in a deep sleep and began her work. "When you two couple again. . . " Adele giggled. "Not even having your bit removed could prevent you from getting pregnant." She tried not to cackle evilly. . . Emma would know something was amiss.

Conrad growled in his sleep. "No. . . " He whined holding her pillow till she returned. When she did he opened his eyes a crack and pulled her deep into his arms. "You look sexy." He growled lowly and rubbed her rump. "Marry me~"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:15 pm
"I'm already marrying you," Anya murmured softly as she held onto Conrad tightly as she closed her eyes, "Go to sleep, we're going to have problems tomorrow."

First Emma and now Anya was abandoning him. Oscar felt the urge to tear out his ears, pull out his eardrums as he still could hear the lapping of the water in the bathroom downstairs. He tugged on his trenchcoat and dawned on his hat to hide any skin from the sun's rays. This isn't where he wanted to be and there was no way in Hell he would stay there any longer than he needed to.

As soon as he went downstairs, he walked through a dining room and then went to the living room. Right when he was about to pass the couch, he felt a hand take his wrist. He looked to his side to see Anya had pulled herself out of Conrad's embrace and had reached to grab Oscar. Oscar glared down at her before whispering, "The Hell is wrong with you?"

"I know it's selfish," Anya whispered, "But I can't let you leave. You're like my brother, Oscar, and I know this is hard for you, but I want you here with me."

"You have your marriage," Oscar whispered back.

"I need you here to complete our little family," Anya whispered, her eyes pleading with him to stay, "I can't guarantee that you'll always be happy, but you owe it to me."

Oscar growled before recoiling his hand from her grasp, "Fine. I'm going back to the castle then."

With that said, Oscar left as Anya watched him leave. She worried that he wasn't going to the castle at all. Anya settled herself back against Conrad before falling asleep.

Liam had Emma sit upright as he gazed at her body. He then placed his claw against her upper chest. As soon as his nails dug into her skin, he could feel her tense up against him. Liam worried that maybe this wasn't such a good idea, but in order for him to properly mark her as his own, he needed to leave a scar on her that would show that she was his possession.

Then, in one swift movement, he scratched her from her upper chest down to her naval. Her blood seeped out as Liam then bit into her torso to mix his scent in with her blood system. This was always a painful process for the female being marked, but there was also agony for the male who had to give the pain. Once Liam felt that the marking process was finished he carried Emma out of the bathroom into a large room to place her on the bed.

"I'm so sorry that it hurts as bad as it does," Liam used a towel to wipe the blood off of her skin, "But it's done. You are now my mate and i'm yours."

He didn't want to answer her question. As a princess, she was bound to serve her father, the King, and remain a Princess of Vampires. Though he was now, technically, married to her, he was still the Alpha Male and had to return to his pack periodically. In that sense, he couldn't take her with him since she wasn't truly apart of the pack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:25 pm
Emma growled a little but not in pain. She felt it unfair that he wasn't answering her question. And the slight blood loss was making her throat burn more. "Please let me bite you now. . ." She whined grazing her fangs gently on his neck not leaving a mark. The longer they did this the more into it Emma got. "Please. I need to. . . make my own connection please." Her words were begging now and she dragged her own claws up his torso she didn't care about the pain in her body she cared about the pain in her throat and in her heart. She needed a sign on him too. She didn't want to be the only one marked during this. And she didn't know why but having her bite mark on him made her claws curl and her need flare. Having her bite mark on him felt right. She wouldn't know how long she could hold off if he denied her.

Conrad grumbled his hand slipped down but not too far, only to her belly between her hips. In his sleep he nuzzled her neck and growled with need. But his sleepy senses picked up that they still had company so he refrained for now.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:34 pm
"Then here," Liam offered his wrist, "As the Alpha Male, I can't have it seem as if i've been dominated by someone else. Using my wrist is the safest way."

He could see that Emma was really getting into this. Apart of him was also getting arouse by the sudden closeness with her and it was driving him crazy with need. Especially now that she was his mate now, he could do whatever he pleased with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:43 pm
Emma's eyes lit up as she licked his wrist and breathed in the scent of his blood. If she didn't lick the wound straight after feeding it would scar. But that's what she wanted. So she sank in her fangs. The taste on her tongue was so good. So euphoric every part of her body's senses was heightened. She knew if he took her now they wouldn't be able to walk for days. They'd wring it out of each other. With the euphoria came the feeling of being sated. The burning in her throat no longer bothered her. Once she'd done feeding from him she counted to twenty slowly then started biting up his arm to his elbow and back down. Once done with that arm she moved to the other. This wasn't conventional marking on a vampire's part but it would have to do. She'd pump enough of her scent to send a hostile message to other females. It was too bad he didn't see her biting his neck to be that way. But she'd take his neck some day. "Go gentle for a little while." She growled around a bite. "So I can get used to it. . . please."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:56 pm
Liam flipped them to where Emma was on bottom. He kissed her deeply as his hands began to roam her body. The wolf then slowly parted their kiss before gazing down at her, "I'll be gentle, my love."

He pulled the sheets over them as he began to take off the rest of their clothes.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Almost two hours had passed before Liam finally collapsed on top of Emma. His body was slick with sweat that his hair began to mat and his chest heaved for a breath. Liam growled with delight as he felt Emma squirm beneath him, "I didn't hurt you too much did I?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:30 pm
Emma moaned her whole body moved beneath his and held him close, pressing kisses on his cheek and neck. "No. You didn't hurt me at all." Her fingers moved to his back and touched over each muscle and gently licked his collarbones with a purr. "I love you." She whispered hugging him close by his shoulders.
There was no nervousness that was there in the bathroom. It was all gone. She was relaxed and happy. She smiled brightly wanting to laugh and touch him forever. Her hands and lips touched over his skin. "I love you so much." She moaned with a smile.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:44 pm
"I love you too," Liam held onto her before pulling her closer to him, "Lets get some sleep."

He didn't want to mention that he would be leaving soon to announce his marriage and his new wife. Plus, he had a lot of traveling to do to other packs to start having other wolves come to an agreement with the vampires. It would definitely make Emma mad since she wouldn't be coming with him, but he'd be back in time to enjoy more of their honeymoon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:37 pm
Emma smiled happily and snuggled close to him giving a small yawn. "If you insist." She mumbled falling asleep so effortlessly now her throat was no longer burning. She felt heaps better. But she knew her request to never be left alone by him was on deaf ears. She sighed as she settled. If Conrad or her grandmother got wind of it. . . or even Oscar, they'd either give her grief or traumatise him into keeping her by his side. She thought it over. Yes, that sounded like Oscar, maybe her father. . . not sure about her Mame but who knows? The woman was getting crazier with each passing year. She also wondered how her bite felt. She guessed being only part vampire they didn't feel as orgasmic as full vampire bites. . . Still at least she got to stick her fangs in him a few times. Maybe once she got used to the sensation of making love with this vampire she'd try to control the situation and explore different possibilities. At that point in time she was too tired to dwell on the idea, sleep seemed like a better one than thinking of stuff to do with being awake.

Adele wiped her forehead. "Should not have tried to do this in the middle of summer." She grumbled rubbing a cold compress all over her face and neck. "Still can't sit back and watch a lovely girl go without having babies. Little did she know Emma couldn't either. Or at least she couldn't before she died.

Emma woke once during the day to go pee, like she always did. She sat down and began her business when she smelt something strange and opened her eyes. The sight she saw she couldn't believe: She was bleeding. "F********!!" She hissed throwing open the door and looking on the bed. "Oh god Liam's gonna chuck a fit!" She hissed lowly and while he was sleeping changed all the sheets and fixed her own little problem. What puzzled her most was how this was happening. she'd clawed out her reproductive organs after her interlude with Henry. She doubled over in the laundry. Damn she didn't remember it hurting this much!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:11 pm
Liam woke a little earlier than he normally did, but he had to get going soon. First, he felt his stomach growling, he needed food and fast. The wolf stretched before leaving the bed and pulling on his clothes. He turned towards the bed, where was Emma? The memory of last night echoed in his mind. She was no his wife. Forever. A smile broke out on his lips as he sniffed her out, she wasn't too far. He'd find her belief he left. Knowing Emma, she'd probably make a little scene about it. Liam didn't mind, it was one of the many aspects he loved about her.

Anya woke slowly as she felt somewhat different. She saw that Conrad's hand was placed on her breast, which she slowly removed seeing how his mother was still in the room with them. The female vampire moved away from Conrad's hold before standing up, the urge to feed was growing stronger.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:20 pm
Emma managed to crawl out of the bathroom and head to Anya. She'd know what was wrong. But she'd only made it to the doorway of the living room before passing out from the pain. Contessa had woken shortly after Anya and went to find the kitchen. "Oh my god. Emmaline!" She screamed kneeling near her grandchild. "Conrad! Ssh little one it'll be okay." She whispered pulling the girl up into her arms and saw her expression of pain. She frowned a little when she picked up the scent of dead blood. That was normal for humans yet why did her grandchild look so freaked out? She then picked up old dry blood and lifted Emma's shirt seeing the healing mark on Emma's torso. "Conrad Emma's hurt!" She cried dumping her on the fold out bed where a groggy Vampire hissed and pulled his daughter close. He sniffed her out and then went back to sleep cuddling her. "Conrad aren't you going to do something?"
"Nope." Conrad yawned.
"But-"
"Nope. Milaya sleep off the pain." He murmured caressing his daughter's arm. None had noticed the wedding band she wore. "Anya will be back soon. She can help Emma. For now I'm just going to hold her and-" He smelt the dry blood. Someone had hurt his little girl. He lifted the shirt and saw a fresh scar and his roar shook the whole house. "Who ever hurt my child is going to die." He hissed.
Contessa growled a little. "Oscar." She hissed assuming the made vampire grew jealous and thought to kill Emma so no one else could have her. She and her son made eye contact and she went off to drag his sorry butt back to Conrad.
"Oh pipe down you idiots she's only cramping." Adele hissed finding a vein in Emma's arm and injected high yield morphine. "Poor thing."
"That does not explain this." He lifted Emma's shirt showing the healing wound.
"All right go on your witch hunt. I'll be making Emma and Liam breakfast." Adele sighed going off to the kitchen to make an omelet.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm
Anya had found Oscar already outside. They silently began their search for fresh blood among the animals possibly nearby, sifting carefully through the barren wilderness. She could easily tell by Oscar's expression that there was nothing to say about the situation. He had lost Emma while she was getting married to her father.

"Why are you going to keep me here?" Oscar finally spoke.

It was selfish to keep Oscar in Conrad's castle when that meant he would be under the same roof as Emma. Anya took a few more steps before stopping, "This will eventually heal, Oscar. I feel the most whole when you're near me."

"You have a husband for that now," Oscar brushed passed her, "You don't need me anymore."

"To keep my sanity, yes I do," Anya rushed over to Oscar and grabbed his shoulder, "You would leave me in a house with a crazy mother-in-law, Emma's near suicidal tendencies, and a mutt of all creatures? If you hadn't been with me from the start, I would've either killed all of them or offed myself in the sun."

Oscar growled to himself as he pulled away from Anya's hold. He grudgingly nodded, knowing it was a terrible decision. But he had been through so much with Anya that he knew he owed this much to her. Both continued sifting through their search for wildlife to feast on when they heard noises coming from behind them. When Anya caught whiff of Conrad as well as Contessa coming, she instantly took Oscar's arm and put him behind her.

Liam left the room when he heard Conrad's roar. Did he find out that Emma and him secretly became a married couple? He ran down the stairs to find Emma on the floor with her grandmother pumping something into her vein. Instantly, Liam rushed over to Emma and got down on his knees as he cradled her body, "What's wrong with her? What the hell happened?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 pm
"What did you do to her!!" Conrad roared launching for Oscar but Contessa pulled him back.
"What my son means." Contessa began. "Is that this evening Emma was found unconscious suffering terrible blood lose and she has new wounds on her body. The last person Conrad saw Emma with was you Oscar so he wanted to question you, though in his mood he actually wanted to rip you apart but that's not the point. The point is, did you hurt Emma in any way?"

Adele looked Liam up and down with a smirk. "Nothing is wrong with her. She's just in a lot of pain. It's her first uh. . . cycle since She clawed out her reproductive organs after she and Henry had an. . . interlude. My guess is when she was between life and death her body repaired and replaced any missing or damaged internal organs. . . So congratulations when she's better you can start planning a family." Adele said bitterly. She was secretly gunning for Oscar but hey at least Emma would be able to eat without feeling guilty. "Oh yes by the way. Emma doesn't like being alone. So I suggest doing so as rarely as possible. Or She'll either run away or follow you into a possibly dangerous situation."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:12 pm
"And I used to wet the bed at night, but I got over that," Liam calmed knowing it was just female problems for Emma, "In any case, I'll get her back to bed while she sleeps off whatever you gave her."

Liam carefully picked up Emma and took her back to the room they shared. He knew Emma wouldn't be pleased with him leaving, especially when she was like this. But, he had to go back to the pack for a while. First..he needed someone to watch over Emma so she didn't go off to kill herself or run off. Anya was his first choice in mind, but he didn't trust the female vampire to not pull some type of trick up her sleeve. Conrad or Emma's grandmothers were bat-s**t crazy so that was out of the option list. Then there was Oscar... As much as he despised the male vampire, he knew Oscar wouldn't lay a finger on Emma to save his life.

"I'll be back before you realize i'm gone," Liam kissed Emma's forehead before leaving the room and following the scent left by Oscar.

"I wouldn't touch her even if she was the last woman alive!" Oscar roared, causing Anya to elbow his mouth, "Hey!"

"Oscar didn't hurt Emma," Anya answered for Oscar as she yanked him behind her, "I was with him after Emma left Oscar in the bathroom to go back to Liam. Oscar and I went to the attic, talked, and came back downstairs. There was no way he could've hurt her."

"And I wouldn't either," Oscar stated, then added, "That crazy bruha is the last woman i'd ever touch!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games