Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:07 pm
"L-Lucy.. Mon amour.." Francis whispered, feeling her close to him making him at ease. He just did something he never dreamed of, and he was glad he could save her, possibly from herself as well. "I love you too.." He snuggled closer into her lap, letting her do as she pleased and hearing the students file back into their dorms, some earth gentry fixing the damage to the school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:12 pm
Lucia smiled happily. "Sleep Mi Amore." She whispered stroking his hair. "Ssh, I am here now, be not afraid. Just sleep. She ignored the students and teachers and they let her do as she wished tonight. All she wanted to do was to let him sleep on her lap under the warm summer night sky, she loved him so much. She knew the Earth could feel how much she loved him. She felt the wards strengthen and smiled. None could get through if not invited. He saved her from herself. He always protected her and she loved it so much. Loved how he looked after her. It made her heart sing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:21 pm
And sleep he did. His body was exhausted from the force he had exerted to save the school, himself, and most importantly: her. He kept close to her, peaceful as he had never been in his sleep. Typically, his dreams were haunted by demons and monsters ready to take those he cared for away. This was different. He and Lucy were together, happily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:24 pm
Eventually, Lucia grew cold so with no effort at all took the sleeping Francis to their bed cleaning him first then put him under the sheets. Lucia made sure he was comfortable in his bed tucking him in and kissing his cheek then she too went to clean herself up taking a nice hot shower.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 pm
Francis heard water. But he didn't see any. He didn't feel his Lucy with him either, and stirred to awakening slightly, seeing the bathroom door slightly ajar and steam could be seen inside and out. "Ma cher..~" He blushed lightly but was too tired from earlier and his overall lack of sleep to do anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:42 pm
Lucia came form the shower in just her towel with a smile going to his side instantly tucking him back in and kissing his cheek. "Ssh sleep more darling, I'm going to do some chores while you sleep okay? You just rest darling." Once he was settled in sleep she dried up and put on an apron and started to work on the floors and the chairs, cleaning every inch of the place before sponging down and putting on a cooking apron to start cooking them both something to eat.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:47 pm
Another small while had passed him by, and he awoke this time to hearing Lucy in the kitchen. Up he went, finding her with her back to him. Francis took his opportunity, not sure of the actual source of his motive. He stepped silently behind her, noticing all she had on was this apron. His hands went on her hips and he purred into her neck, grinning in a almost smug manner. "Mmm~ Ees my darleeng cooking somezhing for moi~?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:52 pm
Lucia gasped blushing feeling it against her. "S-S-Si." She said in a squeak. "I am. I thought you'd be too tired to cook anything when you woke so I thought I'd do it." She'd forgotten panties! Ah~! She thought he'd be asleep for a while longer so she could get changed but oh god he was up now in more ways than one and she just wanted to melt against it. Her eyes dazed a tiny bit her body moving against him. "How was your sleep?" She asked trying to sound calm and not aroused.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:14 pm
Francis grinned and rubbed slowly against her. "I slept fine, ma cher~ Zhank you for asking~" He pulled her away from the counter and nuzzled down her neck and shoulders. She smelled divine, as always. " 'Ow about we do a leetle cooking of our own, mm~?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:43 pm
Lucia blushed heavily. Her arms tightened around her Frenchman not wanting to leave the floor in front of the oven since it was nice and warm just like her poor exhausted France. She wanted to laugh. She felt so happy, so complete. Her eyes were glowing only a tiny bit as she drew patterns on his chest. "I never want to leave this embrace." She whispered after a long, long silence.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:51 pm
"Hon hon..~" Francis was exhausted, honestly, but he didn't want to move her or himself. He was glad he could complete someone just by him being there. "You never 'ave to, mon amour.~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:12 pm
Lucia blushed hard and snuggled. She was so happy. Her eyes widened though. "Um. . . We haven't been using protection. . . Unless there's some sort of Gentry thing that prevents conception I should be knocked up by now. . ." She blushed heavily her eyes blazed green. She wanted kids yeah but not now~!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:36 am
Francis chuckled lightly, patting her head. "Darleeng. I deed my own research on thees. Gentry don't geet pregnant unteel a certain age, ma cher. Eet's when zhey're ready for cheeldren do zhey conceive. Zat's how I'm steel not a daddy~" He added that last sentence with a wink, and hoped his words had assured her that she didn't have any worry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:45 am
Lucia nodded. So it was some mental thing then. Well she could live with that. "So, when do I get to meet this choir? Do you think they'll know the songs I sing? Will they even like me?" She babbled nervously. She hoped they weren't all posh and snobby. She wouldn't handle that well especially if they didn't accept her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:52 am
Francis sighed. Her last reaction to the topic upset him, and he didn't really want to return to it. "The choir ees an accepting one. I know, seeing 'ow I was its director for a while. I thought you only deed solo, though, darleeng." Pointing out the reason for her unacceptable view of the choir itself.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games