Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cathemeral Bird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:08 am
Zrana
Camui
YKYANFW... when you hear a shout of "Uzumaki Naruto!" in the middle of the night, and you're not even watching the DVDs.... oO

Now THAT is anime on the brain.

I hear anime voices myself... and I try to talk back. cry but they never reply to me! They just go on about whatever they were doing--usually fighting or arguing. *sob* they don't love me! crying

I've heard Sasuke. He wouldn't talk much- just say I wasn't imagining it. That made me happy. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:13 am
Mistress Neji-kun
Narutotheninja
You pretend you are inside a mirror and throw toothpicks at people.

xd That one would be so funny to try on people, they'll probably say, "WTF?!" and then think I've gone crazy or something, in fact that one would be cool to try out just to piss people off whee

Note to self: Try on brother. Run away like a shinobi. Laugh. Trip. Attempt Desert Coffin.  

Cathemeral Bird

Cathemeral Bird

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:30 am
Shinobi No Kori

Your convinced your music teacher is a sound nin

Oh! My teacher is a sound-nin! She left on 'personal' buisniss... Leaving for Orochimaru, no doubt!

-You start making a hitai-ate while reading this.
-You rant about Naruto all the time...
-Whenever someone says 'troublesome', you yell "Shikamaru! I knew it was you!"
-Your classmates/family/friends stop thinking this is wierd.
-Your family/friends/classmates call you your favorite character's name... (I'm working on Kakashi.)
-People start saying you know more Japanese then you know english. (Guilty... I was talking about shinobi.)
-Your locker is filled with Naruto pictures.
-People started donating to your collection.
-You save up for black, sharigan, and whats-it-called(the sharigan Itachi has) contact lenses.
-You make a deal with your parents to buy you colored contacts of you get an A+ on your English report. On Masashi Kishimoto and Naruto.
-You make a deal with your parents to get colored contacts if you get an A+ on your Spanish report.
-You read biographys on Masashi Kishimoto
-Your family buys you shinobi things for your birthday/other holday.
-Even though you can't afford it, you look through Ebay for Naruto stuff.
-You try to make an ANBU mask.
-You wear it for Holloween.
-You do your biology report on snakes/frogs/slugs and say they can get up to 100 feet tall.
-You protest when you get a D on this report.
-Your protest wins.
-You dream about any Naruto character every other night. (Oh! Like that one time when I had a fox demon in me... And the one with Sasuke- redface ((No! Not a dirty dream! Just lots of intimacy!)) And that one on the cruise....))
-You actally write a list like this.

Haha! Ph3@r my boredom!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:35 am
kakashimonk
i said how much no where

sorry.  

Trowa The Fearless

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:52 am
-you say there is no such thing as too much Naruto
-you make Naruto AMVs
-you join Naruto Fan mainly to get the music, anime and manga (guilty)
-you think this is normal
-you devote your life to killing your brother
-you try to do the Sexy no Jutsu
-you have a massive nosebleed whenever you hear something that sounds like Sexy no Jutsu
-you run around screaming "I AM SHINOBI!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:22 pm
[Ryu]
You try to imitate the handseals.

Alright, let's hear them razz
I did that once. Just to confuse someone. He gave me a funny reaction.  

Viirage

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 1:35 pm
Razielistic
[Ryu]
You try to imitate the handseals.

Alright, let's hear them razz
I did that once. Just to confuse someone. He gave me a funny reaction.

My friend is teaching me them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 10:13 pm
i'll say what i heard on a cermercial

if you watch too much naruto

you will soon have a bad attitude

you will start bad mouthing

you will lose your friends

eek i swear it said something like that for a naruto game cermercial i just cant remember exact words  

shezu

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:20 pm
well... when these arrive to my house i'm gonna try that whole walking up trees thing and score the bark, see how high i can get![img][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/panda-shinobi/narutowset3.jpg[/img][/IMG]

and i will probably always be playing with them.... i hope they're sharp!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:15 pm
YKYWTMNW...you make blood pacts with the local fauna and when u get into fights try to summon them, but only succeed in giving the bully more reason to beat you up and possibly injuring your hand on the concrete.  

DreamOfTheEndless

4,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sabaku No Nesia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:45 pm
Keruza
When ur jumping in to a fight screaming Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu
...guilty... *raises hand*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:16 pm
buy saftey googles and wear them like naruto did in ep 1  

blighton

Sepoko

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:59 pm
-You read through all the Naruto manga, watch all the fansubs you can find, surf through Naruto webrings until you get bored, join this guild, then wonder what Naruto-related stuff is left. (Yeah, I've done that.)

-You start accidentally referring to everyone you know as Naruto characters, even if their names don't match up at all. "What's that Sasuke- I mean Alex?" (Guilty again.)

-You get into a battle lasting longer than one hour involving paper ninja stars and cardboard tube katanas. (We were bored okay!)

-You get into a 30 minute or longer debate over whether a girl performing sexy-no-jutsu would change gender or just become more attractive. (Not a part of this one, but I listened to my friends talking about it. It was funny.)

-Whenever someone asks you how to do something you respond with, "through ninja magic." (I do this all the time.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 3:00 pm
Don't know if this has already been said but here goes.

YKYWTMNW-
-you buy a metal engraver and all the material to make all the different forehead protectors for each Nin-country. (Am in the process of being guilty. I have the engraver!)
-Wear said forehead protectors just for the hell of it. (guilty. Guy at taco bell looked at me like I was crazy)
-plan on selling the protectors and anything else like it.
-join a website just to get the downloads from it. (guilty)
-obsessively collect avatars and other pretty pictures. (guilty)
-create a website to host those pictures so the entire world can look at them. (guilty)
-you plan on getting a tattoo of the Konoha leaf, ANBU symbol, or other Nin symbol. (Again guilty. Though Kelly has the leaf on her calf)
-You're watching Naruto at school.
-Start to say something about something that happens WAY after the episode that you're watching at school.
-Get glared at for spoilers. (Guilty for all three. Just today)
-Think it's hilarious when Lee says "Roger (sounds like "laga")" in episode 31 (i think) -Guilty-

That's it for right now...  

TalFen

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:53 pm
TalFen
Don't know if this has already been said but here goes.

YKYWTMNW-
-you buy a metal engraver and all the material to make all the different forehead protectors for each Nin-country. (Am in the process of being guilty. I have the engraver!)
-Wear said forehead protectors just for the hell of it. (guilty. Guy at taco bell looked at me like I was crazy)
-plan on selling the protectors and anything else like it.
-join a website just to get the downloads from it. (guilty)
-obsessively collect avatars and other pretty pictures. (guilty)
-create a website to host those pictures so the entire world can look at them. (guilty)
-you plan on getting a tattoo of the Konoha leaf, ANBU symbol, or other Nin symbol. (Again guilty. Though Kelly has the leaf on her calf)
-You're watching Naruto at school.
-Start to say something about something that happens WAY after the episode that you're watching at school.
-Get glared at for spoilers. (Guilty for all three. Just today)
-Think it's hilarious when Lee says "Roger (sounds like "laga")" in episode 31 (i think) -Guilty-

That's it for right now...

the website one was said, however I didn't specifically say website. I mentioned Naruto Fan, which is one of the many websites.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games