Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:54 pm
Conrad worked on the food. He thought about how she didn't fight him with the kisses and affection, nor growl when she woke up to them snuggling. Was that her starting to have feelings or him? Or was she just indulging him for a while?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:18 pm
Alyson finished her shake and sighed, placing the cup on the bedside table. She then tried to get up out of bed. Her legs were a bit wobbly but she managed to stand. Ugh, this felt so much like after she was returned from the dead. The same weakness . . . the same unsteadiness. She frowned. "I'm never gonna be able to dance if this keeps happening." she grumbled to herself as she walked around the room, wanting to at least move around a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:37 pm
Conrad set up the table for her then traced to her. He smiled watching her. "Alyson?" He said holding out his hand for her.. "The food is ready honey."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:56 pm
Alyson gave Conrad a look. "I thought I said no pet names. Smoochems. How'd you like it if I called you that? It's just . . . ick." she said, even as she took his hand, making a face as she spoke. "Pet names . . . I don't like them." she said, wrinkling her nose.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:00 pm
"You're so adorable Ally." He purred pulled her into his arms pressing a kiss on her cheek. "I'll try to stop the things. But your food is ready Ally." He said and traced them into the dining room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:28 pm
Alyson blushed again at the kiss on the cheek and she thanked him softly before heading to the table once they'd been traced to the dining room. "So you're feeling better now?" she asked, still kinda worried about him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:01 am
"I am, thank you so much." He said and kissed her forehead. "I made this to help replace the blood you lost." He added smiling. "all rich in what you need."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 am
Alyson waved him off this time. "Okay, okay! Enough kisses!" she griped, starting to get some of her bite back. She then looked down at the meal. "I'm glad you're feeling better though. That's good." she said, smiling softly before starting to eat her food.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:28 am
Conrad chuckled. "There you are!" He cooed roughing her head a tiny bit then left her to eat. He went instead to find Marcus. He would hunt down his brother and skin him for what he'd done.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:05 am
Alyson spluttered as her hair was messed up. "H-hey!" she huffed, before pouting as he disappeared. She went back to her meal with a frown on her face. "Now where's he going?" she mused. "He better not be picking a fight . . ." she said, frowning a bit more. She was worried about him getting hurt again. And this time, she wasn't sure she'd have enough blood to help him out again.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:10 am
Conrad returned not long after he left looking like the cat who got the cream and cleaned the kitchen whistling a happy tune.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:21 am
Alyson slowly put down her eating utensils, a suspicious look on her face. "What trouble have you gotten up to now?" she asked, getting up from her seat to go confront Conrad. He was never this happy. It made her uneasy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:34 am
Conrad smiled and presented her with a box. Not a ring box but definitely jewelry. Something expensive. "For you." He said. He handed it over to her making her accept it and held her hands with the box in them. "I got this for you. For when you put your hair in a bun."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:40 am
Alyson frowned, holding the box, not opening it yet. She knew if she opened it, she wouldn't be able to accept what was inside it. Not to mention . . . "You've already gotten me so many things . . . and your brother already thinks I'm a gold-digger." she protested, making a face. "How can I accept this without being able to pay you back?" she asked, frowning, looking up at Conrad seriously. That had been one of the worst things. Because she was worried that she was using Conrad because he got her nice things. He had got her a TV, new clothes, he was fixing up the house, he bought the groceries, got a new fridge! She felt like she wasn't contributing at all . . . and the more she thought about it . . . the more uncomfortable she felt.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:45 am
Conrad sighed. "I. . . I want you to use it when you're dancing again. But you're not allowed to see it or wear it until you start teaching again. Promise?" He said smiling a little. Of course he was spoiling her. And only Marcus thought she was a gold digger. The other brother's did the exact same thing to their women.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games