Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:47 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Club on Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlett Rose MacGregorxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Still feeling ill he watched the nymph all but get into his pants. At least until Scarlett plucked the nymph off him and slammed her face first into the bar top. Cringing a bit at the sight of her blood he watched the female Lykae toss the Nymph aside as if she were just trash, and gods he was flattered. Truly flattered that she would bother to get rid of some clingy female rather then assume he was some sort of pig and walk off. Maybe he should keep her around. At least until they sleep together and that dreadful sickening feeling came about. Then of course he would have to break her heart. Yet something deep inside buried under everything his mother shoved down his throat since birth that she would be different. Odd. Very odd.

"Then I will try to not upset y-" Adrien began to reply only to stiffen up immediately at the demon pawing and touching her. Mine! Roared that infuriatingly distant voice.

Thunder boomed overhead as lightning lit up the night sky rocking the building a tad from the force. Before he even knew what in the hell he was doing Adrien quickly gripped the demon's forearm and squeezed until the sound of bone snapping echoed and the demon howled in rage and pain. However before he could move around to strike back he froze, stunned at what exactly he was facing.

His eyes now glowing brightly only a few words left the demon's lips before he tried to get away before his head could be wrenched from his shoulders. "Berserker... An immortal Berserker...."

Back at the far entrance of the club four men entered, all of them pale and dressed in expensive black clothing, yet what disturbed the human staff most was the fact that they were wearing sunglasses. At night and indoors. A sense for foreboding filled the club. Something bad was about to go down and it seemed Adrien and Scarlett were going to be right in the middle of it.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:49 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja blushed a tiny bit. A nervous giggle passed her lips and she leaned closer. "It is." She said smiling a bit. "Just. . ." She bit her lip a little. "I don't want to be apart from you. . . But I'm worried about the moon." She put her head on his shoulder. "I'm scared how I'll react, if I'll freeze up." Her scent so close to his nose radiating her fear. A kind of fear that would cripple a human.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar listened to her and smiled a little. "I know." He replied. "She likes pulling strings." He sighed softly and went back to rubbing her feet. His eyes went black as he pulled her close. "I swear I'll do everything I can to prevent anyone from making you a slave." His eyes were a little wild. "Even the man I owe." He swore.

Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade listened to her talk. He smiled and finished his food. So she didn't like squid? Interesting. Water? He had a dam somewhere on his property. . . maybe next time he'd take her. . . no it had things that bite in there. "Makes sense." He said. "She must have cared very deeply for you too."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille let him pull her closer, resting her hands on his chest and leaning into him, her chin on his shoulder. He was warm, she'd figured for being a vampire he wouldn't have been so but the heat was comforting to her. A small smile played on her face. He was protective of her and for once she was actually beginning to feel safe. She'd known the fear of almost becoming inferi. She didn't know if she could enslave her own. Such things would require her to take their powers. And while more were always needed to protect oneself, since she'd known the fear of having hers taken, the idea seemed a little less appealing. "Good to know", she said softly, closing her eyes.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Soothed

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven had to comfort her. She was as on the fence about this whole thing as she was. Had to show her, prepare her for what would happen. He slid his hands under her arse again, nails clutching with a soft growl of approval before he picked her up, holding her against the front of his hips and leaving the bathroom. He gently kicked open the door to the bedroom, and lay her down on her back on the bed, laying his body between her thighs and smiling down at her. The whole time keeping their faces touching or nearly so. Once she was settled on the bed he propped himself up on his arms, a little shakily. Prepare her, don't scare her. "Don't fear me.", he said huskily, eyes scanning her face for any sign of what she was thinking, the bright blue hues slowly taking over.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Don't be afraid.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:16 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett had begun to turn to pull herself away from the possessive demon, when Adrien’s hand shot out removing the demon’s grip on her and she looked to him shocked. One that he would use such force or that he would care, he wasn’t Lykae or demon so the possessiveness didn’t make any sense to her. The sound of bones breaking reached her ears and she almost felt sorry for the demon male, his mutterings had her confused and she stepped forward putting her hands on Adrien’s arm. The thunder and lightning rocked the building and had humans scattering for exits. This was not going to be a good night for the club.

“ Adrien! Stop he’s got the point me thinks” She said in a bit of alarm, turning to her former lover to see his panic and hear his words Berserker? Was Adrien? What? She didn’t have time to ponder it before she saw several of the Lykae move to the ready waiting to fight if need be. She soon saw why vampires…s**t and she bet they weren’t the friendly kind. “ Adrien, I think we have bigger problems” She said her voice going flat and absent of emotion, her eyes glowed brightly now for two reasons. She had to protect her mate, and her pack.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:20 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja clung to him as they moved from the bathroom to the bedroom. Her heart returned to her throat and she found it a little hard to breathe. Terror ran through her until settled her. His words calmed her more. She bit her lip and nodded and nuzzled his nose with her own, relaxing more and more. "I'm not afraid of you." She whispered. "I'm just. . . nervous. And uncomfortable." She added on a whim. "Today was not a good day to wear leather. . . We'll have to go shopping again."

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar sensed her unease. "They don't have to be Inferi." He said stroking her back snuggling her close. "We can find some other way to rule together as King and Queen. Fated mates." He smiled a tiny bit and kept her in the safety of his arms. "And here's the upside." He whispered. "Each vault is themed. this one is Egyptian, another Japanese and so on." He purred trying to ease her fears. Trying to distract her pain with thoughts of his wealth and her safety.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:22 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She shrugged still keeping her eyes averted from the squid “ She was devastated to lose her eldest child when he was twenty five. I was only twenty one. Can you really blame her for being a little overly protective? Besides on the sea she could better protect me than on land. “ She said then looked up at him finishing with her appetizer just as the main entrée arrived. She smiled broadly, the lightly crusted grouper fillet laid atop a bed of angel hair pasta, vegetables, and was covered with a light citrus wine sauce. She thanked the waitress before she left and picked up her fork ” This looks absolutely divine. I hope it tastes as good as it smells” she said as she gently pulled a piece of the fillet off with her fork.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Club on Bourbon street.xxxxWhom: Scarlett Rose MacGregorxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

When the demon started to squirm and try to get his arm free Adrien only squeezed harder. At least until he felt a small hand on his arm. Turning his focused homicidal gaze from the demon he focused right onto Scarlett and released the whimpering demon to nurse his arm. Unfortunately his distraction back to Scarlett didn't last long as she pointed out the Vampires heading their way. Grimacing he raised the hand she wasn't grabbing and pointed at the four vampires. A bolt of lightning came crashing through the roof glass right towards them.

Sadly the four seemed to have been briefed on his root power and easily traced away from the bolt. "We need to leave. Now." He growled gripping Scarlett's hand firmly as he led her towards the back of the club, the only ones remaining were the few Loreans who wanted to see how this played out, and of course Scarlett's fellow Lykae who wanted to take out the Leeches. Fortunately for the Lykae the red eyed vampires had a more important target in mind. As fast as they were able each one of the red eyed blood suckers traced away from Scarlett's pack and started running toward them, a pair of them already drawing their hidden swords from under their worn coats.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:42 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett wasn’t sure what was happening, Adrien released the demon who disappeared quickly enough and she, stared in shock and disbelief as glass rained down and lightening whipped through the room. Screams erupted from somewhere and she looked up to see several of the Lykae males from the pack attempting to chase down the vampires, who easily avoided the lightening. “What? What is going on?” She said torn between following his lead and protecting her pack a call from one of them urged her to lead the leeches out and she followed Adrien, his grip on her hand tight but not overly so, considering her heels she kept up pretty well. Her gaze focused on the swords and she frowned “hope ye have a plan.” She said half mumbled as she moved through the back of the club people scattering in all directions.

As she walked past stacks of boxes and supplies she knocked them over to slow the vamps down, it wouldn’t do much at all but it would provide a few split seconds. When they reached the alley way it was wet rain still running from the building’s roof tops and she wrinkled her nose at the smells on the street but turned to look back through the door way, preparing to let the beast loose. After all, she had a mate to protect now…of course he could likely fry her pert little rear if he decided to.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:44 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille had actually drifted off to sleep, barely catching anything he had just said. Something about being in his arms like this completely relaxed her. Not to mention it had been weeks since she'd been able to sleep. The cellar of a place she'd been locked in was hardly somewhere she wanted to sleep. But here, with a male willing to put her above all else. It seemed easy enough of a decision to make. She breathed softly against his neck, eyelashes brushing against the tender skin there.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Zzzz

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image

Daven grinned down at her "Don't worry, you won't be wearing it for much longer." Ah, no. He'd have her out of that shameful clothing that concealed her from him soon enough. "Don't be nervous. Try to relax as best you can. If you work yourself up it won't make it pleasant, lass." He mentioned. If she was tense there'd be no way he'd succeed in preparing like he'd planned. "Relax" he said once more, kissing the top of her forehead, nose, chin and working his way down her neck. He'd had much experience and intended to fully use it now.

|| Cant believe Im about to do this

[ooc; The gods really do hate me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:46 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded softly and smiled at his Salmon on vegetables with some sauce on the side. He dipped his salmon into it and ate the bite. "It does." He said taking smiling. "I know. . .I'm just saying, it must be nice to have a parent figure you loved you." He said smiling a tiny bit.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:59 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja blushed and gave a little moan and nodded a bit. She tried to slow down her heart. Tried to calm down. Her own hands moved and started to touch him a bit. Her fingers stroked his back learning the curves and the rise and fall of muscles. Her eyes shifted to black as his went blue. "Trying not to be scared." She whispered to him. "Wouldn't you be scared if you were me? Never knowing what this was like?"

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar smiled and cuddled her while she slept rising them out of the bath and dried her wrapping her in a towel and carried her to the bedroom putting just a simple unflattering nightie on her trying his best to not peak at her. before putting the headdress next to the bed and climbed into bed, snuggling against her holding her close and let himself drift into sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:04 pm
User Image

"Terrified" Daven said as he greedily took in her scent, venturing a taste as he playfully nipped at her skin. "But knowing that my mate knew what they were doing would help a bit." He pulled at her shirt, trailing his kisses down her collar and to the top of he chest. Why was he trembling? Because the urge to tear her clothes from her and be done with it was strong. He had to go slow, had to be kind about this or he would scar her with her first touch from a man. "Remember that you're in control of this as well. If you don't like something tell me. And if you do," He peered up to her possessively "Say it lustily."

[ooc; Tastes divine.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:09 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She nodded and ate quietly enjoying the food in silent ecstasy. “ True, I never doubted either of my parents loved me. If nothing else, I at least had that.” She said and picked up her wine taking a sip wanting to make sure it didn’t get hot before she managed to drink at least most of the glass. She tilted her head watching Kade from the corner of her eye. With a somewhat wicked smile she took her shoes and let them drop to the ground beneath the table. With one bare foot she reached across the expanse under the table and rubbed her foot gently against his ankle, almost teasingly before she slowly moved it up towards his knee

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
With: None
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:13 pm
Sonja Dacia

A giggle escaped Sonja's lips as she felt his lips on her. "It does help a bit." She whispered to him moving her body to help him remove her outfit. Fear didn't overpower her like before. She was able to relax with the knowledge he wasn't going to purposefully scare her in any way. "And how would that lust sound?" She asked using that tone without realising it. "Would I have to touch you a certain way too?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image

Daven's smirked, helping her slide out of her outfit. "You just focus on enjoying yourself for now. Don't feel obligated to do so.", he replied, setting back in to relishing the feel of her flesh against his lips. He traced a hand down the flat of her stomach slowly, intending to give his female shivers from the contact. He was passing a point of no return with her. And right now, that was just fine.

[ooc; The gods really do hate me.

(Can't go too much farther with this...)  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games