Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Comforting, Calm, Relaxed
Company: Sarah
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out:
Crush: Sarah
Outfit: Pajamas

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Her mix of emotions was noted. After he finished talking it looked like she was going through an internal war on what to say next. At some points she looked like she was going to try to comfort him whilst other times it looked like she wanted to just say anything to him. If there was one thing he was good at it was human emotion. Sarah if you want to say something go ahe- He started before shutting his mouth. Her hand was resting on his wrist which somehow took the words out of his mouth. An awkward silence came about for a few moments. He wasn't sure what to say and noticed that Sarah was having another internal struggle. Was she trying to tell him something? His heartbeat grew louder and louder as the silence lingered about. He yearned to know what she was about to say, anticipation filling his whole body. The next words that came out of her mouth blew him away. He didn't know how to respond to such a loaded request. Was she this serious about helping him? He appreciated it immensely but all and all he didn't want to hurt her due to his urges. But as he thought about it he realized that she wouldn't let him off with a simple "no". His confused and concerned look slowly turned back into a relaxed smile. Keeping her hand on his wrist, he slid his hand down from the top of her hand to the side of her cheek. I think I'd like that. He said, opening his mouth slightly and giving her a teeth filled smile.

Leo was glad that she cared so much about his well being, it felt good to have someone like that around. Ever since his family had passed on he'd always been his own motivator, supporter and self provider. Maybe he would take off some of that load and just relax for a bit. He deserved it after fighting a fully formed demon right? The thought of him taking off from his "job" brought a chuckle out of him. It's funny...You're changing my life so fast it's hard to keep up. He told the girl. One time after another she had motivated him to get out of his comfort zone and do other things besides flirt with women, have sex and repeat every day. Obviously this was a good thing, he hadn't smiled like this in a long time. I'm glad that I met you Sarah. Was all he managed to say after that.

As his body began to relax, his adrenaline and anxiety levels began to decrease which brought back the pain in his ribs. He hand't realized how much he had over exerted himself, getting up and walking around like an imbecile. The corners of his vision began to turn black and started creeping farther into view. The hand on her cheek loosened more and more until it fell to his side. His upper body descended back onto the bed and before he knew it he was unconscious.

╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:51 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Relaxed; Sympathetic. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

Instant relaxation swirled through her frontal face, rounding her lips from a thinned out look to the small smile she was used to around Leon and Leo. Her thumb slid along the bottom of his wrist in slow, smooth circles hoping to sympathize and show any relaxation through that one movement. She didn't know why she did it - it just felt right. By now the lights above them were making her eyes sting, wanting so desperately to close them and sleep... But she couldn't. Every closed eye would swing back a raw look of terror before she'd snap them back open to see Leon before her. Such a comforting thought to have him here right by her side. If only she could already take him home - maybe he'd provide her comfort without even trying. She didn't even have to ask for him to be here. It would be just as she entered the room, with her brown heels clicking needlessly against the tile and her eyes directed over him while the bag shook in her hand. All she needed was his agreement to make her shoulders slump and rather floppy smile fall on her face. It was a rather new one, but she didn't care, she didn't care if he saw her at her laziest as long as it meant for his well being and safety. She raised her free hand to her mouth, clearing her throat quietly and watching his eyes slowly drift closed.

She waited, lifting her head just slightly to see if he was completely asleep. Letting go of his wrist, she slithered the hand in front of his face, giving a faint wave before her eyebrows came together. The smile thinned at the corners, her once gripped hand reaching up to stroke a few strands away from his face again. "I'm glad we met too, Leo..." She murmured, taking a small dare to push her hands on the stool and press her lips against his temple. The movement made her heart swell and her eyes snap wide open. Did she just do that? Quickly falling back on her bottom, her hand lifted to cover her lips, quickly turning to look at the door as if someone would pull away and laugh at what they had seen. She'd stay a while longer with him if he wanted her to - but she still had to wonder about Nathan's health. The girl from last night brought him to the hospital as well. She could remember herself clawing at any way to get into that ambulance with them, nails grinding against the doors before someone finally thrashed her back; explaining she needed to go home and rest. And with nothing but her underwear, bra, and Nathan's coat, she toddled her way home in the dark, frantically screaming in her mind before slamming the door behind her and sinking to the floor. Taking a deep breath, she sucked in one lip and sighed. "Really glad..."

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

Rina had a blush on her face right when Seth began to look at her with that goofy smile. "I-Is there something on my face?" She touched her cheek, which flared up when he spoke. "I'd like to see you every morning too." She said while twiddling her thumbs together, looking down in a bit of embarrassment. Ah, it would be nice to see him in the mornings! They usually cuddle or a bunch of cute stuff happens between them at dawn! She giggled, but began to laugh some more when she saw Seth struggling to get up. "Need some help there?" She said with another giggle. "You're not that lazy. Plus, I'm lazy too. And you're definitely not a bum." He's let her sleep over at his house a lot of times! And he's fed her too! He's certainly not a bum, or a hobo, or a mooch!

"OK! You should probably stop doing that too, y'know." She stopped there just so he wouldn't think she was nagging him again. Hmm, does she have a picnic basket to carry all of the stuff? She could probably just bring a backpack and shove a bunch a little freezer packs. She'll definitely have to make a lot of stuff because of his appetite, she could bring some extra bags to carry it in too. They'll have a tiny feast at the park! Or if raining, inside! She was very excited now, and nodded happily in agreement with Seth.

"I think it'd be better to drive." It'd be such a hassle to carry all that stuff! Food, plus napkins, and maybe some drinks.. Hey, she needs a blanket or picnic sheet or whatever for them to sit on! Maybe Seth might have one? If not, she could probably just find an old blanket or something. She smiled dreamily and thought in her mind how the date would go. How come she's so excited about this one? Ah, who cares; she's happy! And hey, she misses her car! Her cute little blue Fiat! Course, her mom sold it when it was confirmed that she was leaving. But hey, that money's in a savings account! That she can't use. Her mom also restricted access to it until she learns how to manage money better. She's been surviving pretty well! She can handle it! Though, she does know the main reason why her mother locked it up, so Rina can use it later when she makes her decision on something really important: opening up a restaurant. As soon as she told her adoptive mother about, she was bouncing off the walls excited for her daughter. Too excited. Forcing her to save money for it.. that lady.. In a way though, she can't really blame her. Opening up a place called 'The Little Hummingbird' would be awesome. That brings up a thought!

"Hey Seth? What do you wanna do in the future?"

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Content |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Scared, Sad, Lonely
Checking Out:

The pain dispersed as he went into the blissful state of unconsciousness. Leo didn't really have dreams or nightmares, after all there wasn't scared about much. But on the other side of his consciousness a certain red head awoke. With a groan he sat up and scratched his head. Had another one of those stupid nightmares... He grumbled to himself, not noticing Sarah just yet. Of course the nightmare was the same scenario that Leo had mentioned to the blonde. He vaguely remembered what had happened between Leo and Sarah. The jist of it was that he had up and confessed to her. That wasn't very considerate when taking into mind that Leon might have wanted to keep that a secret. But now he didn't have a choice did he. Leon's eyes slowly moved around, adjusting to his surroundings. His ribs were killing him and the rest of his body ached. His eyes continued to examine the room until he noticed Sarah sitting right in front of him. He gave her a bit of a blank stare until he realized who it was, his cheeks quickly turning a bright shade of red. S-sarah...Hey...You... He said in a sheepish tone. What was he suppose to say after Leo had stole the show! He had the moment with her, what was Leon suppose to do? Plus he wasn't as slick as the incubus.

He tried to think of a good topic changer, eyes moving frantically about to find something to save him from this awkward moment. He noticed Sarah's pie that she had brought him and had an Idea. Slowly picking it up, Leon examined the bag before looking at the blonde. Did you make this for me? He asked curiously. If she did he didn't want it to go to waste. As he went to open the bag, he noticed that his hand was shaking. H-huh? Was all he managed to produce from his mouth. It was strange, obviously he was hydrated thanks to the IV in his arm so why was his hand shaking? He also felt something damp roll down his cheek which caused a raised eyebrow. Was he actually crying? His hands slowly curled over the top of his head, pulling up his knees and hiding his face in them. I-I thought I was dead.... He croaked. Leon had only been in one other situation like that before and it wasn't one he wanted to remember.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:19 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Relieved; Caring. I I Funds: $923.75.

Sarah blinked slowly, surprise swallowing her emotions. Was he waking already? It didn't seem like that long that he had fallen asleep. Whatever the case, she twirled a waved curl in her finger, letting it completely ravel around before pulling it out and letting it sink back against her thighs that pushed against the edge of his bed. Another nightmare? What was he talking about? She blushed slightly - n-not the one of him stepping to the altar, right? Her eyes darted to the side. He wouldn't call that stupid, would he? Clicking her tongue against the roof of her mouth, she watched him look around obliviously as he took in his surroundings. She had to admit, it kind of made her laugh when he would wake up like that. As if he was looking for the girl getting dressed and about to smack him across the face at the thought of just doing it with someone that wanted nothing to do with him. Her house would be a nice change of scenery, that was for sure. Maybe it would be different - in a good way - not to wake up to a different woman every time... But maybe even to wake up to an empty room. O-Or the same woman. Another swallow. She really needed to stop thinking over that if she wanted to get through one conversation without stammering and sputtering out nonsense about having sex with him to sustain his life force.

"Hey..." Maybe he did have the supposed 'nightmare' again. One that made him toss and turn and sweat, even if this time he didn't. Maybe he was just embarrassed about having the same dream again that he had relayed to her without even twice. That look on his face most certainly told her that he was shy of her being there after waking up once again. But before she reached forward again to tease him about it, she stopped midway. There was a slight moment of silence before her eyes widened. Oh holy- That wasn't Leo. The question over the pumpkin pie and death sentence was enough to tell her that. That tone of voice. The new questions. Those stutters hammering through his speech. She gulped, a sudden spark running through and making her body tense before relaxing in two seconds flat. Everything was warm to the touch now, a wide smile surfacing on her lips. Leon. Leon. She could hardly contain her excitement, expanding it outwards by pure accident. "Leon." She turned her head curtly up at him, watching the bag, his face, every part of him that echoed the sense that he wasn't Leo. "Leon..." The name came off of her tongue again, this lurch forward much slower than the first. Her hands slithered around his head, pulling him close to her chest as her cheek lay against his red hair. Everything was okay, hopefully. If she was talking to the both of them, could it be possible they had most certainly been all right in the same body? Maybe he had taken some head damage on the way down from the fall. Her arms tightened around his head, blond locks surrounding beneath his head in a protective curtain. "We... I... Leo thought you weren't coming back." She whispered, squeezing her eyes shut without letting go.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Scared, Sad, Lonely
Checking Out:

Leon was still shaking, even after Sarah wrapped herself around him. It was comforting but it wasn't doing much. He was terrified, a wave of terror washed over him again and again. Suddenly he began to full on cry. His crying quickly turned into a pitiful sob. He felt numb with fear, he wasn't strong like Leo was mentally, one slip up and he was lost in a void of despair. He could tell that Sarah was trying her best to comfort him and he really appreciated it, but he was still scared. I-I remember my b-body just moving...T-trying to protect you...T-t-then I blacked out... He chocked out. He brought his hand out and placed it over her arm. He was so scared, her comfort was nice in that sense. His grip slowly tightened around her arm, although it wasn't tight enough to hurt her. What was he going to do when he was such an emotional wreck? Didn't Leo make an ambitious promise to protect her? With a slight sniffle, Leon stifled his crying and slowly sat up. Her hair covered his but he didn't mind. Sorry I'm such a wreck... He stammered before chuckling.

Wiping away his tears, Leon tried his best to smile. The feeling in his body came back slowly. Thanks for being here for me Sarah...I-It means a lot... He croaked. Leon wasn't sure what he would have done if he had woken up first instead of Leo. Speaking of Leo, did he actually worry about him? It was so ironic it brought about a genuine chuckle. That a*****e actually felt something today, strange huh.

OOC:
Short post x.x

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:22 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: No worries. ^-^ I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Relieved; Caring. I I Funds: $923.75.

A soft, hushing sound began from her lips, blowing faint air into the top strands of his hair. Don't cry, Leon... His body trembled beneath hers, making her hold on him tighten in the slightest. She wanted to be there for him. Just like she was doing now. She would do it as long as it took so long as he would let her stay by his side. Taking a deep breath, her head slipped downward the further he fell back, body arching and leaning far off of the stool. If it weren't for her heels keeping her balance, it might have slipped and made her fall to her knees, dragging him down with her. Luckily for her, she had pushed it far enough that it didn't matter. Now if only her own words would ring true during her own frightful, nightmarish thoughts. "It's okay..." She whispered against his ear, settling her forehead down onto his neck while the rest of her arms hugged tight around his shoulders. Slowly she began to pull away, but not by much. Her fingers touched along the underside of his eyes, feeling what was left of the wet tears dampen her fingertips. "We're here, right? I-It's over."

She tried to smile - she really did, but it stopped short of a neutral line, looking more upset than anything else. It was heart wrenching to see him in this state - but at the same time comforting knowing that she wasn't the only one absolutely terrified by last night's events. Though the laugh... What was it with both him and Leo laughing over the smallest things like this? Was that their method of getting over traumatizing events? Laughing them off until they found humor in it...? She sniffed, grazing her thumb along his cheek and pulling it back to cross her arms. Inhaling curtly, she looked to the bag now settled in his lap, holding her breath before releasing it slowly. If he could be strong for her, she could try her damnedest to do the same. "It's the uhm..." She swallowed, clearing her throat. His tears had remained a bit on her fingertips, only drying them once she pressed them into her black jeans. "It's the pie I was working on the other night... When you came over." She turned her head to the side, turning her glance to land on his. "I thought maybe you'd like to at least... Try the finish product." She suddenly sucked her cheek in shyly, still feeling an overwhelming hurt for seeing Leon like that. She wanted to crawl into the bed with him and hold him. B-But that wasn't something she could do. Right?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Hungry, Horny
Checking Out:

Her topic change was much needed. He slowly opened the bag and removed the pie. It was a lukewarm temperature but he didn't mind. He didn't have any silverware so he took it out of the pie holder and took a large bite out of it. Even though it wasn't fresh out of the oven it was still great! He chewed the food for a few moments before swallowing. It's great! He said with a childish smile. It was these simple moments that seemed to cheer him up the most. He needed to smile right now, not sulk and cry. Leo knew that all to well and if he was here it would be different. Could he be the same type of guy? Providing Sarah protection, comfort and love? The last part sent an odd shiver down his spine. He hadn't realized it but he was hungry, hungry for something other than food. Usually Leo would come out at this point but he doubted that the ambitious male was currently able to do much in his unconscious state. Suddenly the pie's taste was nothing compared to the feminine scent he picked up on coming off of Sarah.

How long had it been since he had last fed? Days? Maybe even a week. Leon wasn't the best at handling this, why else would Leo be around. The red head flared his nostrils, blowing out some air. He needed to calm down. But of course that was easier said than done. S-Sarah...I need to get out of here... He said in a forced tone. His body felt odd, almost as if he didn't have an IV supplying him the nutrients a human would need to survive. The blonde was way to close, sending all of his senses into overdrive. His hands started moving on their own, placing themselves on the females shoulders. Before they could go any further, Leon forced his body to stop moving. I can't control myself...I need to get out of this hospital Sarah.... He growled. His primal instincts were taking over for survival. Leon was afraid that if she stuck around for any longer he would force her into something she wasn't comfortable with.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:11 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Confused; Anxious. I I Funds: $923.75.

She watched him instantly unravel the pie. "I'll go get some-" It was too late for that. Within seconds she watched him take a sudden chunk out of the burnt orange color, few crust pieces falling off and onto the blanket. The light brown crumbs bounced off the sheets, her mouth just bursting into a smile and laugh - which echoed around the room for a second. That, by far, was the best thing to make her laugh since yesterday. It felt good to laugh - to just let it come forth from her lips like she hadn't worry in the world! What was he doing? "Jeez, Leon...!" She murmured through her laughter. "I could have at least asked the cafeteria for a fork or two." She rolled her eyes to the side and giggled off the rest of it, a happy feeling developing in her stomach. Only he had done this to her so far, made her giggle like an idiotic child without even trying. Sighing and smiling, she brushed her blond strands away from her face, flattening her bangs back out against her head and straightening her slightly disheveled appearance from holding him. "Listen, I told Leo that I think you should..."

She trailed off, seeing the sudden determination on his face. That look sent a chill through her spine. His eyes practically bore into her like she was being inspected and judged in that very second. Like some sort of animal put on a table to be opened and analyzed. "L-Leon, what's wrong?" She began, starting to reach towards him. His hands snatched out, grabbing her shoulders and making her fall forward with widened eyes. She stared back at him, shivering and staring at him like a deer in the headlights. She looked... Terrified almost. C-Can't control... "Do you want me to go get the Doctor?" Her mind snapped forwards - her mental decision needed to come now. And what if a Doctor did walk in? What if she was kicked from the hospital and not allowed to come back until he walked out the front doors? Sh-She couldn't do that. She couldn't... She stared down at him, cheeks brimming read. "L-Let me get a doctor." She whispered, shaking beneath his hands. Those yellow eyes glittered back at her with want, lust, and appeal for her very being. H-H-H-Had he not fed just before the festival? O-Or had he planned to eat there...? She swallowed. Her mouth felt dry, her mind panicking and running through any and all courses they could take that wouldn't result in public indecency. "F-Focus Leon."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:11 am
User Image

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood: Nostalgic | Currently: In a relationship with Rina Sohane | Money: $1065 | Species: Dark Elemental Dragon | Profile: X

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh no, there's nothing on your face. I just got a little love struck, is all. Only a little." he teased, giving her a playful scratch on the nose in the process. He smiled in satisfaction when he heard her reply to him requesting that he'd want her to be the first thing he wakes up to every morning. However, he wasn't going to let her off the hook with just that. "What did you say? I didn't hear you just now." he asked, resting his elbow on his lap as he leaned closer towards her. "What are you getting so embarrassed about?" he playfully teased her.

"Why not?" he asked.

"You can use the ingredients whenever you want, it's basically a free to take supermarket in my refrigerator, shouldn't you be happy about it?' she did make a point there, though. There's no point buying so many ingredients only to keep them in the fridge without using it. He threw away some that were spoilt but majority of it were in great shape. The amount of energy drinks he bought for himself gradually decreased overtime as well. He's gotten used to the late nights and is able to stay awake throughout his whole work shift. "Hm? Ah, alright then." he shrugged, giving her a quick nod at her request. Women says it all and men merely just follow the orders, right?

After what seemed like a few moments of awkward silence, Rina had broke the silence and startled Seth with the sudden question she had decided to ask. He laughed at first, reminding him of what his friends had agreed to along with himself. He gently shook his head and chuckled before he began to speak. "Oh? What's with the sudden question?" he asked, leaning back into his chair. "I don't really have a goal, that is but my friends and I once agreed to become dancers, or basically I was forced to join in on the little 'future plan' they came up with." he sighed, slightly frustrated yet laughing a little over their stupidity at the same time. "It sort of happened when we joined a little dance event back when we were in highschool. I don't know, it's like feeling jolts of electric surging through your veins and you just feel so.. alive. I guess that's when I truly started enjoying street dance." he closed his eyes as he tried to remember every single detail that happened that day. A small smile had formed on his face without him noticing it and it wasn't a forced one but rather, it was a smile that was genuine. A smile that was formed from the bottom of his heart.

"I kept the dance video in my phone. I couldn't bring myself to delete it, though. It held too much special memories." he laughed, remembering the moment when his mother watched him in the distance as she recorded it down with the smartphone Seth had asked her to hold on to at that time. Sometimes, he would watch it just to listen to the little chuckles she made when she recorded. He smiled once again, feeling nostalgic about the whole event. "What did you want to become? Did you want to take over your mother's bakery?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Heiress of Life

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Checking Out:

Leon was doing his best to keep himself from getting up and putting Sarah on the bed. It was a bit hard to do considering the fact that he was almost out of the bed at this point. As time went on he felt his body become more and more numb, he was slowly losing control. They had two options, get him out and run to either his or her house. Or his body would make them do it here. He wanted to tell her to get out of here before he did something stupid but knew she would stay anyways. Leon gulped, figuring that time was limited before he lost it. She smelled so good, it drove him mad! Her supple lips and her pink cheeks made him want to take her right then and there. Why was this so hard to control! S-sarah...Did you mean what you said back there... He said in reference to what her and Leo talked about. Would she actually just flat out be his lover like that? Was it really that easy. Leon didn't know, he hadn't trusted anyone this much since the incident.

Before he knew it he was standing up and gently pushing her down. No no no! This isn't how I wan't this to be! He thought, wanting to yell but knew it was foolish to do so. Sorry...I just can't control myself around you... He said in a whisper as he climbed on top of her. The bed wasn't exactly the most spacious but it would work. He leaned down and slowly licked up her collar bone before sucking seductively on her neck. His body was gone to lust now, a slave to it. His hands began to explore, playing with the edge one of her belt loops. Was this what it was like to be a real incubus? Letting your thoughts go to mush as seduction wrapped its blissful arms around you? He wasn't sure, but it didn't feel so bad after all.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:29 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: I know she's in trouble and I shouldn't laugh - but it doesn't help that I laid down while reading this. xDD I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Panicking. I I Funds: $923.75.

"I-I-I-I meant it b-but-" Her chest suddenly picked up in motion - heaving back and forth with panic settling in. She thought she'd have more time. She thought they would at least get to her house and have a few days before- Her shoulders were maneuvered and he was off the bed. "Leon d-don't stand-" She could hardly finish any of her sentences, heart racing and exerting a pounding in her ears. She couldn't think straight. Nothing was coming through. Her skin felt hot, burning with the radiation of his intent. All focus was lost, her eyes widened and staring him down as he began to loom over her. Her fingertips quivered against the bed, gripping down at the side of the mattress with only one leg stretched up on the bed. Frantically she tried to sift through her mind, any excuse rumbling through her to get out from under him - but her body wasn't moving. Only small twitches and a constant shaking that wouldn't be going away any time soon. Why wasn't she moving?! Her hair fell beneath her, spreading to the side as if magically so her body wouldn't tug it down.

His whispering made her heart thud. "L-Leon please...!" She whispered, trailing off at the sight of his face coming closer. Oh God. Unless she hurt him... Unless... Unless... A trill exhaled itself from from her lips, parting to gasp. Her body began its squirming, unable to deny just how good his hands and lips felt at her neck. Another squeak - this one from her throat as her lips clammed shut. Her eyes closed, her hands unclenching themselves from the bed and slowly moving to his body, just below his ribs. "L-Leon..." She whispered again, hips jerking and sliding at the grip on her pants. She was scared. Maybe it was because she had assumed this would happen in its own way. She assumed that they would ease themselves onto the cushions or bedding without thinking about it. She thought... She thought... One last moan-like sound bypassed her vocals as her mind slowly began to settle itself. Fight or flight instinct kicked in, eyes directed at the ceiling to figure out just which one she would do. Or maybe... On the off chance, she wouldn't do anything. The worst part - a part of her wanted to stay here. A part of her wanted this to happen and return every touch, but she had absolutely no idea where it came from.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Checking Out:

Leon's body was moving on its own, probably doing what Leo did to most of his women that he took home. Whilst his right hand was playing with the hem of her jeans, his left slithered up her shirt slowly. Leon wasn't sure what he was doing exactly so he did what felt natural. The sucking on Sarah's lip slowed before coming to a halt. Leon slowly sat up and pulled his shirt off from the collar. Then he leaned down and placed his hands on the sides of her shirt, sliding his thumbs underneath to get a good grip. I just can't help myself when I'm around you Sarah...You make me want to be like Leo. I want to be your "Knight in Shining armor" He said, quoting the demon's taunting from the night before. It was a bit uncalled for but it was the truth. He wanted to be there for her, protect her, love her. Leon slowly slid the blonde's shirt up and over her head. He tossed the velvet colored shirt to the side and came back down to her level. The red haired male started to lightly kiss her mid-rift, slowly working his way upwards.

Of course like any man he wanted to get to the main course, but a few appetizers wouldn't hurt.

Whilst lost in his lust, Leon didn't notice that the door handle was ever so slightly moving. Within an instant it swung open and an unprepared Doctor walked in, studying over what was assumed to be Leon's files. Mister...August is it? I've been reading over your reports and I- She said before cutting herself off as she saw what was going on. Leon snapped back into reality and shot up into a sitting position. I-I I can...Explain? He stammered out as his cheeks burned red.

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
User Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

"Wake me when you need me."

Rina giggled and blushed a bit when Seth said he got a little love struck. With a now confident smile, "I said I would like to see you in the mornings when I wake up." She said, in an attempt to try and challenge his teasing tone. "And I was thinking of all the things that happened in our mornings together." Hey, she may have found a way to get over his teasing! He does it so much, she has to find a way to 'fight' back!

"Because you'll waste money." Maybe frugality was in her blood, because there are some times she does like to spoil herself and others, but expensive things just get an incredulous look from her. She doesn't understand how her mom can just buy the expensive things she does, just like celebrities and people like them. Even if Seth does let her use the things that are in his fridge, she doubts she'll use all of it. Especially since he has a huge appetite. The stuff he has in his fridge could probably feed 3 copies of her! With a nod, she smiled when he agreed, she definitely couldn't carry all the stuff needed to feed her boyfriend!

When Seth began to speak, she leaned in closer to him, and listened intently. Ah, so he used to street dance? He seemed to be really passionate about dancing! Enjoying the smile on his face, she smiled as well. "Will I ever be able to watch that video?" She asked politely. She'd love to see him dance, especially since he loves street dancing so much!

However, she was bit surprised when Seth asked her a question, but couldn't help but smile at the fact that he was interested. "Well, not take over my mother's bakery, but.. maybe, opening my own restaurant?" She said with a bit of an awkward smile. "I've been thinking about it for a while.. Like.. A cute little family restaurant with wood tables and benches.. or maybe pops of color everywhere!" She closed her eyes, sighing dreamily, and just imagined what the future may hold, one of things being that restaurant. Could she really do it? Her mom said she should find someone to run it with, but who in the world could she do it with? She knows Jason might not like the idea, he's more of a home cook rather than a professional one, and he'd probably get worried over everything. "I even thought of naming it, 'The Little Hummingbird'!" Waving her hands excitedly as she said the name. She twiddled her fingers when she really couldn't think of anything more to say. It was simple, but for her, it seemed a bit unreachable, in a way. How could she handle management, and other employees? Be able to correctly spend money properly and evenly? This is probably why her mother suggested her getting a partner. She can handle the cooking, and they can handle all the smart, financial stuff.

"↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA START"

Profile |❦| Get Better Bunny! |❦| $1,085 |❦| Mood - Thoughtful |❦| Boyfriend - Seth |❦| With Seth

OOC:

Lyeisander

fuestray

Faun

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:47 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: Sorry for the wait! sweatdrop I I Wearing: Thoughtful. I I Feeling: Panicking. I I Funds: $923.75.

Sarah's petite body began to slip downward, trying desperately to escape his grasp. Sh-She couldn't lose her virginity like this. Sh-She was still a virgin. A virgin! What if she wasn't even good for him?! But before she could get any further down - his mouth swept off of hers and his frame moved upwards. He shifted his arms, swiping the shirt over his head, leaving her astounded from both his form and the fact that he could move so swiftly past his ribs. She cringed, hands still latched to his sides. Her fingertips pressed closer into his skin, forcing to e raised from the sudden grip on her shirt. His words, however, hadn't gone unnoticed. It cooled her... Relaxed her... Sent her heart to spin rather than thrash within her chest. And even if she still wanted to panic and run, she couldn't stop hearing what he said. I want to be your "Knight in Shining armor". Th-That... Another trill, her head tossing to the side when her shirt hit the floor with the smallest of noises. Why- Each kiss he laid on her abdomen left a spark to tingle and sizzle under the surface of her skin. The black bra shimmered beneath the hospital light, clipped easily into place on the front end; most certainly not the one she wore last night.

"Leon, I-" She tried once more, but her tongue felt huge in her mouth. Everything was hot and making her feel weird. A stirring from her stomach to her hips and back up until she could feel it in her throat. She choked up, the door opening the knob of the door a loud click - slicing through the air like a hot knife. He lifted and she was free, instantly rolling off the bed from pure instinct. She landed on her hands and feet like a cat, snatching her shirt and throwing one last glance at Leon; her face completely stung beet red. "Not... Not... Not... Not h..." Not here. She wanted to finish but she could hardly speak past whatever the hell had gotten into her throat. Although she didn't realize it, she wanted it. She wanted it badly. But she couldn't - not here, and not like the way he was going after her. His words had hung true above her head, giving her half a mind to stay... But instead, she scrambled for the door, clicking away and stumbling in her high heels, bra, and jeans. Sh-She needed fresh air. She moved past the doctor, stuttering out a late, "E-E-E-Excuse me." And rushed for the bathroom, away from the terror of her own mind, and oblivious to the fact that she was almost half naked to all those around her.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games