Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:33 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $465

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

Clothing: As shown in the display picture

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her, possibly having her small body engulfed by the big frame of his. Resting his chin on her head, the smell of her shampoo travelled into his nose. He gently held a couple of stray locks of her hair in between his fingers, brushing them away from her face as she looked up at the night sky. Her eyes glistened under the moonlight, he stared in awe. Had he always felt that she was special to him? He continued to stare at her as thoughts filled his mind. She was special, wasn't she? He didn't plan on keeping in touch with her at first, especially when she gave him her number. Yet another useless number, he had thought. He merely wanted to kill time when they first encountered, he wasn't serious about the whole friendship ordeal but what'aya know? In the least expected moments, they had somehow ended up together, probably still a one sided kind of relationship but everything's falling into place now, he's starting to sort out his own feelings. Getting a little overly protective when she had wanted to visit him at work, constantly worried about her well-being, willing to embarrass himself to do things for her. He knew the answer to her confession, he always had except that he was afraid to admit it, too blind to realise all these things. His lips soon curved into a smile as he settled his confusions.

'I like you, Rina.' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes and kissed the top of her head, her few loose strands of hair felt ticklish against his skin. He'll have to give her a proper answer soon, just not now, the current moment's too good to be ruined.

"I believe in it a lot for some reason, like when someone died, they become a star. Possibly the brightest one there is.' he looked up at the sky, holding her a little closer against his chest, staring at the star that shone the brightest in the night. "Make a wish." out of the blue, he had closed his eyes once again, wishing as hard as he could in order for him to have enough courage to give her a proper reply. Sure, it seemed ridiculous, that he knows. No point wishing upon a star, it's not like it'd come true but just this once, he felt the need to do it. [b["It'll all end soon. Your foot still alright?" he nuzzled his head into her neck as he spoke, glancing at her bandaged foot as he started to cringe his eyebrows once again.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:43 am
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

"Well, with the money I may or may not want to buy Mink a little cat sweater." Nana placed a hand on her cheek as she imagined her feline companion in many many outfits. "Maybe a little Christmas outfit? Like cat Santa! He'd be such a pretty boy~" Ideas began popping to her head, from miniature cat rainboots and things of the like. Nana was getting way too ahead of herself. Quickly her thoughts subsided and she cleared her throat. "Anywho, what if we get first place? What will happen then...?"

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Content
Tagged: Kansen
Listening To: Very Good Bad Thing
Money: $404.75
Outfit: Fall Ball

Grell S - Bloody Mistress

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:36 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee stared up at him, tilting her head to the side a little before chuckling a bit. She could tell that Alexus was surprised to see him here, actually Rylee was a little surprised as well. She guessed the saying 'it's a small world' was true. She felt curious as to what he meant about talking to him though, was the male rude or something? He wrote really good books though. Her teal eyes went up to her husband again, nodding her head. "I guess people were right when they said it's a small world." She said before she gave his hand a small squeeze. "But no need to worry sweetheart, your a lot more attractive than he is." She said, smirking at her husband. "Plus, I truly did like your books more than his... and I'm not even a big fan of horror." She said, which he would know considering every time they watched a scary movie together, she ended up in his lap. She then cast a glance in the man's direction again, noticing the blonde near him, she was pretty. 'Must be his date.' Looking away so she wouldn't end up staring at them, she then looked at Alexus again before kissing his cheek. "Don't let it annoy you too much."

O.O.C

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:45 am
User Image

A n d r e w x D a n i e l s

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile: x |Relationship status: Single |Andrew is wearing: x | Money: $462
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Andrew followed her back to the dance floor, smiling down at the woman. He internally thanked his parents for all those ballroom dancing lessons otherwise he would have looked like an idiot. As he looked at Devi, he noticed that she seemed to be a little nervous, they could start out with a simple dance. Looking at her hands, he lifted one up to his shoulder before he held her other hand. Blushing just a little bit as he placed his free hand on her waist. "Just follow the steps I do. It's actually really simple." He said reassuringly before moving as slow as he needed too until she got used to it.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

Lady Illusia

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:54 am
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Dress and Hair Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480
════════════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked at Trendon and giggled as he agreed to her statement about them having food. She just hoped they didn't have too many sweets there or she would probably end up making herself sick off of them. Now that would be a pretty bad first date. Chuckling softly to herself, she then looked at Levi and nodded her head a little bit, actually feeling a little nervous about being alone with Trendon, what if she said something stupid!? Or tripped and fell on her face? It was probably likely to happen at some time tonight. Something bad usually happens to her once a day... then again, she had run into a pole earlier... she could only hope. Glancing at the hotel, she took in a breath and let it out slowly before removing her seat-belt and opening the car door. She then glanced at the blue haired man again and smiled. "Yeah! I'll be sure to look out for any girls that are by themselves and point them out to you once I see you again." She said with a small chuckle before she stepped out of the car, shivering just a little bit. Brr. It had gotten a little chilly out. Glancing at the hotel again, she could hear the music playing faintly, and smiled a bit, feeling a little less nervous. She then turned to the car and waited for Trendon before going inside.

Out. Of. Cuddles. Okay.

riskinginsanity

Loonamist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:22 pm
User Image User ImageUser Image

Let's sing to the beat of our hearts..

♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ тεяιq нαмαsαкι ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠

"A-Anna? Wait!" He was both surprised and confused when she took off her mask and suddenly left like that. It was different than how she acted when he first met her. Maybe he should leave her be? Even though it seems like she's peaceful now, he doesn't know if she might turn if he goes to see her. And he doesn't want the situation from yesterday to repeat. Sighing, he just stayed there, wondering if he should go or not. Nah, it's late enough as it is, he should just head home and talk to her tomorrow. Hopefully, he'll be able to talk to the Anna he met initially; that's the only Anna he wants to talk to. At least she remembered him this time. 'Sir Teriq'. It made him chuckle a little. And with that, he decided to head home.

((Exit to 1214: Teriq Hamasaki's House))

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

And waltz under the sky of our spirit..

Profile | 1 |
Wearing | 2 |
Money | $493 |
With | No one |
Mood | Calm |
Crush | No one |
OOC | Teriq wouldn't follow her at this point, so if you want, we could try and have them meet up the next day? |

User Image User Image

User Image

Lady Sonnet

fuestray

Faun

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image
User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yesterday, words just weren't enough xxxEven if we disagree with each other xxxDon't stop, I want to know you betterxxxSometimes you want to be alone xEven if you leave, your heart won't be buried xxx And then you'll realize the person that's important to youxxxAlways, always, there are days when things don't necessarily go very well xxSo Smile!

Ichigo laughed as Setsu dipped Her and followed it with a Kiss just as he twirled her do her back was against his chest."With moves like that I might not last the night if you continue to tease me."

Boracay Rum

Current Theme: Say I Love you
Account: $495

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:55 pm
Goddess Skaia

User Image

< K A N > Wallet: $463.50

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

He chuckled a bit nervously when she began talking about dressings Mink up in cute kitty outfits. However he did have to admit how cute she was when she was really passionate or in deep thought about something she enjoyed. When she asked him what happens if they get first he simply shrugged his shoulders.

"I suppose we each get the most amount of money then the other couples who rank below us, and we get publicity among whoever is left at this ball. We'll get noticed by everyone as a really good looking couple because it meant that more people voted for us then anyone else."

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║19║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

She could already feel her pulse racing as he placed one hand on his shoulder and took the other. Devi knew how to dance, she had just never slow danced before. Slow dancing required a partner and she had never danced with anyone before. Her face lit up to a light pink as she felt his hand on her waist. Why did her heart get so jumpy when he touched her? It must just be how tenderly he does it. There was no way it could be from feelings. She did like him, and she knew she definitely liked him as a friend, but if it was something more she had no clue. Biting her bottom lip, she chanced a look up at him and almost immediately regretted it. His eyes were just so kind that it seemed to get her blood pumping lately. Slowly she nodded in response to his words and moved with him.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

💗נυทαvi αмiє נαмєs🌹

┏--------------------------------┓

Currency: $500
Outfit: Fall Ball Worker
Job: The Finer Things
Currently At: Fall Ball (Saisons De Amour)
Currently With: A Guest
Relationship Status: Single

┗--------------------------------┛

🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🎀.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.💮.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟

Junavi watched at the young miss looked at her outfit. Making Junavi look at her outfit and thought, 'Is there something on my outfit?', but whatever Junavi looked back at the young miss. She saw as the girl smiled after hearing the list she said and coughed up a small laugh about her question. "I'm pretty sure it does.. I think.", Junavi looked around the food tables if there was any punch on top of the table and spotted one, near the sweets table and pointed her the direction of where it was. As she was about to tell the girl where it was, she heard as she asked if she is a regular employee here at the hotel or just helping out. Before Junavi could answer her, she placed her raised arm down next to her body and shook her head. "I don't work here. I'm just helping out.", Junavi said to her and then walked passed her heading towards the sweets table and stopped before she was any closed to it and called for the girl. "The punch is here miss."

💟.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.♤♠.∙: *∞* :∙.💞.∙: *∞* :∙.♠♤.∙: *∞* :∙.🎭.∙: *∞* :∙.💟
🌸.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.⚡.∙: *∞* :∙.🎵.∙: *∞* :∙.🌸
❦.∙: *∞* :∙.💖.∙: *∞* :∙.❦

Out.Of.Clouds:

foedace

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Lillian
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese shifted a brow subtly upwards, then fixed his expression as he kept his gaze locked on the blonde. "You, nervous? I've never beard of that word from.you. What were you nervous about?" He asked, mildly surprised she even admitted to something like that. He couldn't imagine why she would be, the formality of the fall should be nothing new and she never felt insecure about herself I. whatever she was wearing. Couldn't be him either, he was way to laid back about things. He sighed lightly, slowing down their movements as he suspected the dance was over. Besides, he couldn't take this music any longer.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:53 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $435 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Lillian smiled softly. Yeah, she was usually pretty damn confident, maybe even bordering on cocky. Her shoulders heaved up in a shrug. "It's our first real date in a long time. I mean, we haven't really done anything like this since we were teenagers. You can't tell me you weren't even the tiniest bit anxious," she replied as she slowed her movements with him and looked up at him. She knew this kind of thing wasn't his thing and he was doing purely for her, and she appreciated it immensely. Before they met for that school date, she didn't even know he existed and she was always kind of curious if other girls, or guys, had tried to court him. Either way, obviously none of them had gotten very far if he was standing here with her. Lillian stopped completely and gave him a small smile, "Come on. Let's go."

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:55 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

"I'm glad you're having a good time." Robin replied as she looked up at Shiro to see the little smile. Cute. For a short while, she almost did fall asleep, despite the fact that she claimed she wasn't sleepy. She was nearly gone when he suddenly offered to get away. Confused, she raised a brow. "Where are we going?" Without an answer, Robin just allowed Shiro to carry her off. Later on, poor Robin was even more confused. Why was he covering her eyes? With puffed cheeks, she wanted to know what he was planning. Alas, a surprise was a surprise. Speaking of surprises, the kiss! What the heck! Her cheeks flared up to a bright pink as she felt his warm lips against hers. She was still for a while until she finally kissed him back just as sweet. "O-Okay.."

When Shiro allowed for her to finally see, they were in an elevator. For a moment, her drunken mind thought that this was the surprise...a ride in an elevator. However, once the door slowly opened and he made his way to a room, Robin was definitely surprised by what came next. "Holy...!" When did he book this place? It was amazing! Her bright brown eyes looked all over the place as he settled them down on the large bed. With a grin, she quickly hugged him tightly. "I'm really impressed, Shiro~ " Robin chirped happily and kissed him once more out of impulse.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:58 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Though Madilyn did not say cheese, she smiled wide. The flash went off and captured the moment. Though she'd received the picture of the two of them, she didn't like it. Something just seemed off. Madilyn then noted her ears. Though her headband hid them nicely, she noted how odd she looked and how her eyes seemed drawn to her headband. Then it hit her. Her headband was what she found was off. After surveying the area she sighed and took off her headband. Her ears were now free to perk up and truly express how happy she was she turned back to the photographer. Madilyn immediately felt the pain lessen. She then turned back to the photograph and asked for another photo. After settling beside Theo she shyly said, "There, that's better. Now say cheese." Madilyn then smiled for the camera awaiting for the flash to go off.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Balance: 425.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flustered
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was enjoying the relaxing feeling of the bed. It was so comfortable, a well spent room. Shiro hadn't expected for things to go so well. His train of thought was cut off shortly by Robin suddenly hugging him. He raised an eyebrow. Well I'm glad You're Impre- He managed to say before getting cut off by a kiss. His face turned a shade of red and he quickly sat up. Obviously flustered. What was that about?! He kissed her earlier as a distraction for this surprise, he hadn't expected her to so easily kiss him. W-w-well I-I...I'm g-g-glad you like it... He said, trying to inconspicuously hide his face. Although his whole face was red at this point so he wasn't doing so good. God he hoped that she didn't see him get so flustered. W-w-what do y-you wanna do now? He asked, avoiding eye contact. There was a hand full of things they could do but he mainly came up here just to get away from the large, smothering crowd of people in the ball. He figured they would head back down later.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games