Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:11 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: mellowed out, wanting to do something exciting Thoughts: these cherry blossoms are so pretty.. Where: Streets of Uptown Soleil With: No one Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Playful Cat

Odessa loved the swings yesterday, even if the people looked at the grown girl weirdly. She stayed in the outfit she was in yesterday, seeing how she barely broke a sweat. Odessa floated on her cloud from her place all the way to the park. She has seen it a couple of times, but hasn't even visited it yet. She did hope to see Hiraos or even a new friend. Odessa needs to go out more often, but then again she wants to stay indoors. She isn't alone in a sense; her stuffed animals give her the illusion she has people. She did wishes she took more time travelling. The people were always generous. Though, she has been known to fight bad guys. They were always around her, seeing how she was foreign and was an easy target. She thanked her powers to aid her.

Odessa landed in the middle of the park safely. The cloud dispersed. She twirled as the cherry blossoms fell. Odessa' long hair whipped in the air around the fallen petals. Odessa hopped in the air to bring back her cloud. She then started to glide on it. The blacked hair girl that turned her wrist and created small tornado, much like the one she made at the beach. The petals flew up from the ground and twirled around her. She soon had the cloud to appear above her head as she danced. Odessa wanted something to happen.. Anything actually, but for right now she will do this.

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

User ImageNESSIEUser ImageNESSIEUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:04 am

User Image
Ⓐтнєиα Ⓑєαυмσит

Profile Status:[Single] Company:[ None ] Location:[ Streets of Uptown Soleil ]

User Image

Athena continued to hum as she walked down the street, the small blue curls on her hair blowing with the breeze. There was a little pep in her step as she hummed, a bright smile on her face. Sure she looked a little strange to some, but that was alright. They would really think she was strange if they saw her true form, but fortunately, she had her charm on to keep that from happening. Aside from that, Athena was finally getting out and exploring rather than staying pent up in her house. The cherry blossom trees lining the walkway was very beautiful and Athena openly laughed as some petals fell before, and on, her. This was much better than watching them from underwater.

Then something incredible caught her eye. She saw a tornado of petals twirl around this girl, as if she was controlling them. It was truly captivating and Athena couldn't tear her eyes away. Once the girl had began to dance, Athena had the strange urge to join her. I mean, it would be better than just standing here and watching! With a playful grin, Athena removed her shoes and placed them in the purse she was carrying before dancing her way over to the girl. She leaped and twirled, making sure to stay, perfectly, on her toes. Once close enough to the girl, Athena waved, rather excitedly.

"Bonjour!" she said with a smile, doing a little curtsy.

Money:[$1000] Residence:[1322 Ombre Housing District] OOC:[ x ]

Wait For It__Lucifer

Hunterchi

Mind-boggling Hunter

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 am
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: mellowed out, wanting to do something exciting Thoughts: these cherry blossoms are so pretty.. Where: Streets of Uptown Soleil With: A blue haired girl Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Playful Cat

Odessa's cloud began to push a gentle breeze. The tornado was just a perfect way for the already fallen plus the falling petals from the beautiful pink trees. Odessa saw them so much in Japan, and when she was in Washington D.C. She danced to the same tune she had in her head two days ago. It brought a huge smile on her face, she loved how her hair whipped around, her arms danced through the petals. Her feet mimicked a bunch of different people she witnessed dancing in the different countries.

The heel of boots hit the ground with a soft clack! as she stopped the mini wind storm. She turned to see the dancing blue haired girl - she was also great at dancing, Odessa ought to ask her for lessons. She ceased her movement when the girl curtsied. She blinked several times before replying, "Bonjour Mademoiselle!" She tried to perfect her French accent, but sadly it came out to sound like a bad attempt at it. Odessa waved to the girl as she continued on, "Sorry for my barely adequate accent.. Haven't been in France long.." She scratched the back of her head in embarrassment.

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

Hunterchi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:47 pm

User Image
Ⓐтнєиα Ⓑєαυмσит

Profile Status:[Single] Company:[ Beautiful, black-haired girl] Location:[ Streets of Uptown Soleil ]

User Image

Athena lifted her head up from the curtsy and blinked as the girl responded then apologized for her accent, which she called barely adequate. With a small smile, Athena then began to laugh, holding her sides as she did so before wiping a fake tear from her eye. "It's quite alright! It's quite alright!" she said. "Your accent, it's quite good actually. And at least you've been to France so I won't know that you're faking it!" Athena was hoping that she didn't find her laugh to be offensive or anything. She just never heard anyone on the surface speak (or attempt to speak) with an accent. "Your dancing was quite beautiful! Très belle en effet!" As she said this, she threw her hands in the air briefly before clasping her hands together. "I've never seen anyway dance so remarkably!" On the surface that is. All dancing I've seen was in the depths below....

The blue-haired girl took a small jump back and placed her hands behind her back before beginning to rock on her feet. "Allow me to introduce myself," she said, doing a little spin. "My name is Athena Beaumont! I'm new around here and you're actually the first person I'm fully talking to!" This is so exciting! she thought but then she blinked. "O-oh! And what might your name be? Sorry I didn't ask right away..."

Money:[$1000] Residence:[1322 Ombre Housing District] OOC:[ Translation: Quite beautiful indeed! ]

Wait For It__Lucifer

Hunterchi

Mind-boggling Hunter

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:57 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Who: Odessa Mood: happier Thoughts: the girl shares a name with the greek goddess - AWESOME Where: Streets of Uptown Soleil With: Athena Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Playful Cat

If there was anything to gather up about this blue-haired beauty already is that, she is very excitable. Although, that didn't bother Odessa at all. Her brother was much worse and whenever Arisa was super into something she was the same way. She soon found herself smiling at this girl and laughing. She brought back familiarity to the black haired girl. She felt she could be 100% comfortable with her. "Oh! Why thank you!" Odessa bowed to her, still smiling. "Merci beaucoup!" Odessa loved France. She really loved going ontop the Eiffel Tower, but seriously despised the attitude the French had. She had to be honest - this girl is super nice. "I try my best~" Odessa felt a smidgen prideful but not too much.

Odessa played with her black bow on her head, raced her hand through the mess she calls hair. She waved at Athena. She loved how she shared a name with the greek goodness. "Hello Athena! I am Odessa Nyx." She returned the graceful twirl. "Don't you worry.. Plus you're the second person that I've met." She added.

Hunterchi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:29 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑨тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0③
( ③ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sage held his umberella high and looked through the clear plastic that let him see through to grey clouds overhead. He debated throwing the instrument aside and letting his clothes soak through, but had some distaste for the thought of walking around in a soggy suit. He sighed instead, keeping his leather bag close so it too stayed dry. What was up with the weather in this city? Sage could say with absolute positivity that he liked sunny weather above all else. He did wonder if Esme would take a chance and dance in the rain like the c.e.o had advised. He'd like the older male and was slightly disappointed not to have run back into him over the past few weeks. Now that he was alone again it was back to business, and he was handling big things trying to strike out with his own clothing line and arrange to have Prince established in this...cut little part of the city. On his journey, he'd gone through a few applications. He needed help and he needed company, hiring a qualified person for both seemed to be the clean cut, uncomplicated way to achieve that goal. Now he was simply waiting on that person to show up, thoughtlessly talking his foot as he continued watching the rain patter on his umbrella.

User Image

Today's Business Attire
Came from home, is @ Streets of Uptown Soleil
$294 [spending history: n/a] $800 in bank
People around me: n/a
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Y

Z

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

Xiomara shivered within the confines of his dark suit as he walked at a leisurely pace down the streets of Uptown Soleil. It was raining and he had no umbrella. No protection against the barrage of icy raindrops. But it didn't bother the male as much as it should, for he didn't mind the rain. As long as he had his snacks with him, he couldn't care less about the weather. As it was, Xiomara was happily munching on a bag of potato crips, a bag which was almost empty. This was his third bag in the space of an hour and he still felt ravenous. All he wanted to do was just sit somewhere and eat until he felt tired. Then sleep until he felt hungry. But the Gashadokuro had an important meeting scheduled and he was already a little late, having detoured to a quaint cake shop to purchase some little desserts for himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

According to his research, the man Xiomara was to meet wasn't in need of a bodyguard, only an assistant and companion. This job was a little different to what Xo was used to, but he felt that a change from his usual work would be welcome. A new city, a new home, a new job, a new life. It was quite exhilarating. The male gave a disappointed sigh when he reached into the bag of chips, only to find that it was empty. Why was it that bags of chips always seemed to be filled with more air than chips? Xiomara threw the empty packet into a bin and slowed his pace when he spotted a familiar form sporting a clear umbrella. "Sorry for the wait." He called, brushing some of his damp hair away from his face as he finally came to a stop in front of the slightly smaller male.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

whiters4

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:43 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Sage turned his attention away from the rain and onto the golden hands of his wristwatch. Hmm, a little late, but he wasn't exactly meeting another business man. A...erm....'professional' of another kind, and not of a brand he would think cared about the hands on a clock. Of course that would have to change since he'd been payed as an assistant, not a bodyguard, and Sage would accept nothing less than precise timing. Sighing inwardly, the mushi eased his suit sleeve back over his watch and lowered his arm, his gaze catching on a mass of aqua colored tendrils as he straightened up again. Ah, there he is, coming down the sidewalk with no sort of protection from the rain. Didn't not own anything, or...The male threw something away while calling an apology, then approached closer as he wiped his hair out of his eyes. "Mm. Apology accepted. It's a pleasure, Xiomara." Sage replied, taking initiative for a proper greeting as he offered his hand to be shaken. He was going to treat them to lunch, but it'd be distasteful to drag a soaked customer into one of the fancier establishments. Maybe just a cafe..."Are you concerned about catching cold? We should be getting you inside and dry."

User Image

Today's Business Attire
Came from home, is @ Streets of Uptown Soleil
$294 [spending history: n/a] $800 in bank
People around me: Xo
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Y

Z

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:32 pm
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's hɑuntɩng
    Thɩs hold thɑt you hɑve oveɾ me
    I gɾow so weɑκ
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

χɩoɱɑʀɑ x ʙɑɳє

Whyxamx Ixsoxhungry...?

Xiomara soon became painfully aware of how unprofessional he seemed at that moment. He had no umbrella so he was practically soaked to the bone, and he had been late to their meeting. He was not making a good impression, was he? Normally he was punctual and well, he didn't own an umbrella... But the male made a mental note to purchase one at the next available opportunity. And he also made a note to exercise self-restraint when passing cafe's in future. Xiomara gazed down at Sage's outstretched hand with a small frown. He didn't like touching people. He didn't like others touching him. But it would be rude if he didn't return the gesture. The gashadokuro took the silvernette's hand and shook it politely. "The pleasure is all mine. But please, call me Xo." He responded smoothly, his blue eyes lighting up at the thought of more food. He was starving.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I see you
And eveɾythɩng ɑɾound you fɑdes
And I ϲɑn't speɑk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xiomara folded his hands neatly behind his back, his posture impeccably straight as he tried to think of a suitable response. He wasn't one for constant conversation. In fact he preferred listening to speaking, but his new job required him to be more... Social. "I apologise for my current appearance. I do not own an umbrella." He explained needlessly, inwardly cringing at how awkward he sounded. He didn't feel the need to mention that he didn't catch colds. It wasn't an ability of his. He just didn't get sick. Even when he used to pray for an illness to befall him before a fight, none came. "Well, it is a little cold." The blue haired male admitted ruefully, his lips curving to form a small, unbidden smile which disappeared almost as soon as it had come.

MayxIx havexaxbite...?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
You touϲh me
And I ϲɑn bɑɾely mɑke ɑ move
And I ϲɑn't bɾeɑthe
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

whiters4

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:52 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:24 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

As Jessie and Chester left the restarurant and began their day together after his shift, they walked steadily along side each other, before a conversation started. "Say Chester, you wouldn't have happened to have an extra cake with you?", the girl asked him as she walked a bit ahead of him, walking backwards, "I'm kinda into your cake, it was simply delicious! You have some talent there!" Jessie told him as she smiled at him and walked normally and back walking alongside him. "So where would we be heading to? I don't much places, so you'll have to be the guide" Jessie had tasted the cake a little bit back at the restarurant, before asking the waiter for a carton box to put the cake in. But aside from Chester's baking skills, the two used this time to get to know each other. That was the point the two were together after all! "So tell me about yourself Chester. You say I'm not the first person you handed your card to, so let's get to know other so it wouldn't be so awkward the next time we hang out or see each other", the girl told him as she gave him a warm friendly smile.

Out.Of.Cupcakes:
Tah-Dah! Post not so good xD

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:49 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

-- Enter --

As the two of them were strolling across the streets, Jessie's first question caught him off guard. He chuckled while rubbing the back of his own head. "There were no extras left, unfortunately. The customers were just loving it so much, just like you said." He made a mental note to himself to go early and to bake six cakes this time. He was certain that he would do it again on his next day at work. For now, he was enjoying the special together with Jessie. There would be lots of time to catch up tomorrow during his day-off. For the decision on where to go next, his answer was concise while moving his hand down to his side. "Based on the brochure, Beluga's the next spot for food aside from Taste of Italy in Uptown Soleil." He had his fill of sushi already at The Shark's Head, and he certainly had to wait till another time to try the rolls again. It would certainly be his first time heading to that new restaurant.

For the next phase of the conversation, his statement was a bit lengthy as they kept on walking. "I was born in America, specifically in New York, and my family there was nice. My current house in Soleil is situated in Pasadena. Not that big, but just right for my taste. You may see my studio at the attic in case you want to check out my cozy adobe. Basically, it's a treasure trove of music." He would be willing to uncover more about himself in case there would be more questions from the female.

Mood: a bit sheepish, but comfortable
Company: Jessie
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:37 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $934:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie pout a bit when she heard Chester's answer to the cake question. Pretty bummed out that there wasn't left. Well the cake was surely delicious everyone was asking for it. Though was it enough for the customers that were there before the ones that came in after is the question. "Must have been hard work to get almost everyone a slice of the cake huh?", the girl questioned as she looked up at the sky then forward to where they were walking. She didn't want to be bumping into random people and cause a small commotion. Jessie's eyes wondered around the city until Chester suggested a place next to go. Another food joint. Jessie didn't really mind going there, but she was kinda a tad bit full from the restarurant. She'll probably just get some dessert there if they had any, not wanting to completely fill her tummy and having some kind of stomach pain later today or tomorrow morning. The girl just shrugged at the place suggested, she could kinda say that Chester was kinda in a way her guide in a city she isn't so familiar with.

As Chester was telling Jessie more about himself, Jessie turned her head to him as he spoke. American and owns one of those nearly looking fancy houses. She crossed her arms a bit, not too stiff and scoff up a chuckle. "You live in those big houses?", she asked as she tried to recall about the other residence places they had in the city. There was that one area with very super fancy looking houses, but guess where Chester was living it, it'll be like the closest second fancy kind of houses. "You have roommates or are you living alone? Sorry if it's a bit personal, I guess since it's a big house, wouldn't think you would live all by yourself there.", she said then after pointing to a direction at her place, "I live at one of those apartment complexes at Doux, isn't bad. Pretty suitable for me since I live alone and don't really have much use for big houses and rooms"

Out.Of.Cupcakes:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:21 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

His response to her commentary about the cakes was a casual nod. "Well, that's what I get for being domestic. Just gotta get used to that." After all, his parents taught him the basics of independence, though he also trained the chores by himself. And then, there was the question on whether he lived alone in the place or not. "Yeah, I do live alone, though I do have a guest bedroom in case someone wants to come over, or even when having a sleep-over. I rarely have that area open, though." He hadn't had a sleepover his entire life, unfortunately, since he usually had to go home and study. His perseverance paid off because of his jobs and his new life in the city, his American dream as some people would call it.

He was surprised when she mentioned about her living in Doux. "Woah, it must be much bigger than mine. I would like to check that out some other time." But then again, he was starting to feel hungry even with the light lunch. He had to eat now before going home. "Better get going to that place. I'm now going to be famished." It must have been a slight exaggeration, but at least they could continue their chat there. Allowing her to walk beside him, they left for that special restaurant.

-- Exit --

Mood: astonished; now hungry
Company: Jessie
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

JayyLee10

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games