Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:09 pm
Eridan Grimm

Bella Lyne

User Image
Relationship status: Single
With: Strangers
Mood: Carefree
Wearing: *Pictured*
Money:$1000 ($50 on her)

She saw the guy sitting down to order a drink wave at her, since she didn't know anybody and didn't wanna drink alone, she took the opportunity to go over to him. "Hey is anybody sitting here?" she asked nicely. she smiled putting to the seat next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image

Sullivan Grimm

Sullivan was momentarily surprised when the girl asked if the seat next to him was free before he quickly regained his composure. "not at all, feel free to sit there"

[Mood]: trying to be friendly [With]: a grey haired girl [Money]:$1000[Wearing]: Sweater and jeans

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:54 pm
Eridan Grimm

Bella Lyne

User Image

Bella happily sat down next to him. "Hi I'm Bella." she said to the stranger smiling, she ordered a sex on the beach as that was her favorite. she took a drink of it happily while waiting to see if he'll say anything to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

"My name is Sullivan, Sullivan Marcotte. it's a pleasure to meet you Bella." After Sullivan said this he ordered some stuffed jalapenos before speaking again. "Is that hair color natural?"

[Mood]: trying to be friendly [With]: a grey haired girl [Money]:$1000[Wearing]: Sweater and jeans

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:06 pm
Eridan Grimm

Bella Lyne

User Image

She took a sip, "Well, one I love your name, two it's a pleasure to meet you Sullivan." she said smiling slightly. "Actually it is." she laughed "Is yours?" she questioned noticing his white hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:13 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan's frowned for for a moment before returning to his more friendly look. "My mother had it, my father had black hair although his eyes were purple like mine."

[Mood]: neutral [With]: Bella [Money]:$1000[Wearing]: Sweater and jeans

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:38 pm
Eridan Grimm

Bella Lyne

User Image
With: Sullivan
Mood: Bubbly

"Really? Neither have I besides my twin sister back home, people think it's a genetic defect in both of us."[/i] She said laughing think of Amy "Wouldn't call her my twin really though" she said "Only same feature of us is our hair color" she took a drink "Interesting anybody else in your family have it?" she questioned looking over.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:24 pm
Eridan Grimm

Bella Lyne

User Image

"I'm sorry was that kind of personal?" she asked seeing his frown. "I mean that's pretty cool though." she said taking a small drink ordering some nachos.  

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

"Don't worry about it, just painfully sad gut spilling memories, beside it does some good to confront bad memories." Sullivan's smile returned when his order of stuffed jalapenos arrived.

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:58 pm
Eridan Grimm

Bella Lyne

User Image

"Oh. I kind of understand." she said ordering another sex on the beach drinking most of her previous one already.  

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan took a few sips of his beer before removing an tattered notebook from his pocket, he then opened it and began to browse it's contents.

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:11 pm
JayyLee10

Eridan Grimm

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: Ugh, sorry girly. I've been busy as all hell. Today's Outfit: Cozied Up And Cool~Feeling: Reminiscent; Happy; Focused.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She snorted softly at the girl's remark, turning back to glance at the semi-empty cardboard box beside her. It was, but being in the bartending business for a year or two was a good way to gain some extra bicep muscles without making it too obvious. She supposed, though, that it would be better to think in terms of her baby, and not what she was capable of doing at any point in time - rather just this specific frame. "Well sure!" She could take an order. It was what she was here for! She turned her glance to eye the two walking into the bar, quietly giving what each of them desired from the bar. As she kept her ear turned to the pink haired female, her memory began to jog. You look like an old teacher of mine. It whipped her attention back to her as she slid a tall glass of Sex On The Beach to a blue eyed female and a rather... Almost puppet-looking man. God, how long would it have been now? Not very! Not unless she was one of the very first third years, in which it would have been about 4 or 5 years. But she couldn't remember anything about them other than them being a troubling class. No, she'd remember her student if she caused a problem throughout the year.

So instead she turned her gaze back to the woman, her amethyst eyes flickering like jewels against the dim lights across the ceiling. Now only came the time of recalling her name. "Man, all these years and I thought my beloved students would still remember Miss Clark." She pouted. "I tried so hard to make an impression!" She cooed teasingly, puffing her bottom lip out before tossing a scoop of ice into a shaker.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image

Sullivan Marcotte

Sullivan was flipping through his notebook until he heard the woman who appeared to be the bartender mention something about being a teacher, this statement caused Sullivan to close his notebook and begin to stare at the bartender in a confused way simply because she looked rather young to be a former teacher

[Mood]: perplexed [With]: Bella and a bartender [Money]:$1000[Wearing]: Sweater and jeans

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:35 pm
oOBookwormYumiOo

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Casual Wear:::::: M o o d: Bit worn out/ Relaxed:::::: C o m p a n y: Former teacher Bree:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie smiled as the bartender agreed to take her order. She still didn't know what each drink contain in them and what they are like, but she quickly scanned through the menu before closing it and giving her order. "Can I get a Lavender Lemonade and a burger with the side of fries?", she said to her as she moved the menu aside from her table, placing her arms on top to lay them down. She watched the bartender make the two customers walking in and taking a seat as they ordered their drinks and having them slid to them. This bartender was quite fast in getting the drinks done and getting them to the customers. She can see how everyone is satisfied with how fast the service was here. Jessie just watched as the bartender kept going in making drinks and getting them to the customers. "This place has a really fast service huh?", she questioned the bartender as she continued to look around the bar and seeing all the happy customers. She kind of wondered how long has she been here, she was sure fast and got her work quick without a minute to lose.

Amazed at the great service this bar had, Jessie's eyes shifted back to the female bartender as she mentioned her former teacher name. Miss Clark. That name kind of roam around the female's head a bit, before turning to face her former teacher. "Miss Clark... Wait... Miss Clark as in the chemistry teacher??", she said as her eyes widen a bit, "Oh my gosh! You look different Miss Clark! Can't believe I didn't recognized you!!" Jessie was slightly yelling a bit, before turning a little red and ducked her head a little. Chemistry was her favorite class alongside with Home Economics, but Jessie wasn't wrong though. Her former teacher did look a different, she didn't even recognize her, but Jessie rose her head up a bit and gave her a small smile. "How you been? It's been a while since I saw you and surprised you're a bartender.", Jessie commented as she kept her smile and having a causal normal chat with her teacher now a bartender.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
It's okay. I understand ^ ~ ^

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:25 pm
Eridan Grimm

oOBookwormYumiOo

Bella Lyne

User Image

"Thank you." she said to the bartender taking another drink. She also wondered how she was a teacher, looking young, and how she ended up working at a bar now. But she turned back to Sullivan, "May I ask what that is? Or too personal?" she asked about the little book he pulled out.  
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games