Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester was now preparing the berries, cutting off the stems and ashing them. Once they were placed in bowls, one for each category, he prepared the work space for frosting the cake, putting the cake plate on the surface to serve as the way to keep the cake intact before putting it on the fridge in case there were no customers asking for them once he was done with the four cakes. Now that the cakes in the cooling rack were cooled down, he sliced them each in half meticulously using a serrated knife, making sure to keep the cut clean. He was about to put one of the slices on the plate when he heard the beep from his phone and picked it up. The baker read the first message with Jessie stating that she couldn't wait to taste the cake. His grin was small but his excitement spoke the volumes. I'm sure that it will be worth the wait. It wasn't long before another message came about, also from Jessie, and he looked to see that she was also anticipating for the hang out later. He chuckled as he put the device down on the table. He would send in the message alongside the cake slice for an added touch.

Now that he was done with the phone business, for now at least, he was fully focused on stacking and frosting the cake. The ginger-haired was checking on the timer every few minutes because he didn't want the second batch of sponge cakes to burn. He first applied a little dollop of frosting on the plate, spreading it to keep the first slice still as it was put on top. A cup of frosting was then poured on top and he spread it evenly with the same spatula, not touching the crumbly surface to keep the handiwork clean. The process was then repeated for the next three slices, with the last one with the smooth top being positioned last. The timer dinged, and he removed his gloves and set them on the table before fetching the oven mitts to pick up the second batch of freshly baked sponge cakes from the oven. While he was waiting for the second batch to cool down, he removed the mitts and slipped his gloves back on, brushing the crumbs off the plate and lining the edges with parchment paper to keep the surface clean. Now, the difficult part had just begun.

Mood: feeling happy, but now busy
Company: Jessie, Sahar, and a few others
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: I am now tired as I finished typing this. So long. ;w;

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:05 pm
SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Sayuki

JayyLee10

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan looked at the man once he told him there was no breakfast. He was used to going there in lunch time and that was probably it. "Nah thats ok. I'll just have an italian marinara pasta then and some soda. That'll be all." He said as he made a quick decision since he did not like to keep people waiting. Much less people who qorked at food places. He knew how it was back when he got his first part time job at a restaurant. His gaze looked over to the girl who seemed to bee texting, he found her quite cute but judging by her looks and how much she was texting he figured she was already taken but even so that wouldn't stop him from interacting with her. He needed to get his mind off of things at the moment anyways. He waved to her and gave her a soft grin. "Nice place isn't it?" He asked her.

OOC: @JayyLee10: Yea thats no problem. Dylan isn't interacting with anyone at the moment.  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:42 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

"Very well, I will be back with your drink." Sahar nodded as he took down the order, taking the man's menu before headed to the kitchen. He dropped off the orders and fixed the two customers drinks then went back out into the restaurant. "Here you are, sir, your meal should be out shortly." He stopped by the man's table first followed by the young lady. It seemed like they were having a little conversation so he didn't want to interrupt them.

Finally, he got to return to Vixen's table. "Miss me?" He teased lightly, golden-brown iris' lighting up in delight as he placed a menu in front of her. "Sorry for making you wait. Once I am done with those two I should be all yours. In the meantime, do you know what you might be in the mood for?"

>>>>> I have: $628.25 // I love: no one // I am: excited, working. <<<<<

[[Ooc: Sorry it's short I hit a block OTL ]]

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

'Crack' Huh?

Vixen clutched her hands against her chest painfully and her features flushed pale. She recalled when exactly she felt such a thing. That was back home, when her brother's star ball would start to shatter. The sounds of a star ball's crack that only both Crevan and Vixen could hear. She knew something was horribly wrong at the moment and she'd stand up to leave for her home but when she did, the pain subsided and everything returned to normal. She'd breath heavily at first but slowly, her breathing patterns returned to normal and her hand would fall from her chest. Vixen's face was clouded with confusion as she'd stare at the screen of her phone she pulled out earlier. A familiar set of numbers appeared and she'd dial it. However, her brother didn't pick up. The fox frowned, pondering if she should go back, until her phone buzzed from an incoming message.

"It's alright. I'm fine." was what it said.

She hesitated but eventually, she heaved a sigh and returned to her seat. Was Angel at home with him? If he was, then that would be best. Perhaps that was the reason it stopped hurting? Vixen always knew Angel was the remedy to her brother's trauma eventhough he didn't want to admit such things. Her thoughts were cut short when a familiar figure returned to her table and her golden orbs would be met with a pair of golden brown orbs. She took notice of the colour of his eyes. They looked almost similar in colour except, his was just slightly darker. The fox found it amusing and she'd fix her gaze on them, eventually, staring intently at him altogether. "I've missed you so much.. what do I do? Won't you be mine, now?" she propped her chin up with her hands as a small pout surfaced on her lips though such expression was only short lived when her cheeky smile would curve her lips once again. What did she want? The fox didn't know either. She was horrible at deciding over things she wanted to eat and it was then, her movements froze and her eyes would trail towards the waiter once again. She smiled deviously and she'd reach forth to gently graze her finger across his hand. With that, she would say she's in the mood for: "You." her gaze intent, her voice gentle and alluring but he was currently still working so Vixen figured she shouldn't cause him too much trouble at the moment. Instead, she'd tap her finger against her chin as she gave his question some thought. "Won't you surprise me again?" said the fox as her eyes would glisten with excitement. She loved surprises and food was no exception.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:19 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

The fox seemed a bit distracted when he arrived, had something happened in his absence. Had her brother's condition taken a turn for the worst? It didn't seem so, seeing as she was quick to tease him in return. Sahar held back a laugh at her words, starting to feel excited all over again. "So honest! It is tempting, but I fear I might incur the wrath of your many admirers." He sighed, unable to keep from smiling.

The djinn didn't realize how his words could be taken, he had simply been curious about her order. Even when she paused he didn't suspect her of planning something, he merely tilted his head curiously as he waited. A finger tracing over his skin caught him off guard, causing the blond to tense up for a moment, eyes widening almost owlishly. He hadn't expected that at all...Sahar's face heated up quickly, the combination of her gaze, voice, and answer effectively flustering him.

"That is not fair!" He whined as he lowered his head in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. Geez, his face felt like it was on fire and his heart was racing! He would have to find some way to get back at her...Even after he calmed down Sahar found it hard to meet her gaze, but he managed to anyway. The artful look had faded from her eyes and was instead replaced with mirth. "Very well then. I will do my best to surprise you!" Sahar grinned proudly as he thought of what to order for her. He didn't know of any sweet dishes that weren't desserts, however, it would probably be good for Vixen to actually eat a proper meal.

He jotted down his decision and grabbed the menu then headed back to the kitchen to deliver it. The other two orders were done so he took hem out to the customer's respective tables before heading back to Vixen. Sahar had managed to calm down completely by then and now greeted her with a half-hearted frown. "You know, if you come here often I fear I will not get a moments peace. How am I supposed to focus on work when such an enchanting lady is teasing me all the time?" The words were meant to be playful, of course, and like before he couldn't keep a false expression of displeasure for long.

[[Ooc: ]]

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:44 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Sahar | I'm wearing: Off Shoulder | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Admirers? It sounded a little funny hearing it coming from him. The fox straightened herself up, feeling quite proud of his statement. ”Oh, no. I don’t think they’d lay a finger on you. If anything, I’m the one who should be worried about such things. I’m not exactly a fighter, y’know.” she shrugged, finding the smile upon his face quite a view to look at. The faint sunlight that shone upon his chiseled features made his cheekbones pop and his eyes glisten like the stars in the night sky. The fox wasn’t quite worried about what sort of ‘admirers’ he was talking about. If anything, she didn’t think she had any admirers at all. A soft giggle would escape her lips when his body stiffened up just by the slightest graze of her fingertips, how his eyes nearly popped out at her answer. Vixen laughed, her voice bouncing off the walls of the establishment. His cheeks were fifty shades of red when he’d avert his gaze from her and whine in a childish manner. Vixen simply shrugged, unwilling to let such a chance slip from her fingertips. Vixen took his hand within her petite ones, leading his hand to her face where she’d rest her cheeks within his palm. The fox’s downcast gaze would lift upwards, locking with his. His hand felt strangely warm and the fox found his touch quite comforting. He had smooth hands, unlike the many she came across. His palm was tender, soft and it provided a sense of warmth she haven’t felt in years. ”Darling.. All is fair in love and war. Also, I like the way you’d blush over the faintest touch~” and indeed it was. She would leave a soft kiss upon his fingertips before she pulled away. Her cheeks would feel cold, the warmth leaving her body once his hand ceased to touch her at all. She loved to rile this man up, frustrate him, tease him. For some reason, she liked seeing the many expressions he would pull, the many expressions that perhaps he didn’t think he could pull. ”I expect no less from a man full of surprises.” When his gaze finally returned to her, she would simply smile as she took notice of how proud he seemed when he was given the task to choose her meal. She trusted he wouldn’t disappoint her. Then again, nothing was ever disappointing in this restaurant. When the djinn returned, she was met with a frown. ”..oh?” she’d play along, pretending to be hurt by his words. Her lips curved into a small pout, and she’d lower her gaze, hiding her golden orbs underneath her thick lashes but when he ended up smiling, the fox would find herself smiling along. His expressions were very contagious and she would find herself laughing when he did, frowning when he would. She tugged on his uniform, pulling him just a little closer for her hands to be able to touch his torso without straining her arms. Her fingers trailed from his chest to his abdomen, and her expression appeared rather devious and cunning. ”Then make me stop.” she teased, chuckling in the process. ”I like getting you flustered. What are you going to do about it?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:14 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Master Kiro II

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester (Herself atm):::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie looked around the place and getting caught by the smell of the food. The aroma was nice, it made her a bit more hungry. How long will she wait till her food arrived? Her drink arrived not too long when the waiter Sahar finished taking orders. Now the food is all she needed. Jessie took little sips out of her creme soda, it was refreshing and quite sweet. It tasted a bit like root beer float to her, but without the root beer and like a smoothie with a slight fizzle. Jessie's eyes were wondering around the restaurant being completely bored outta her mind, it sure was lonely without having anyone to talk to and at the same time waiting for her food too. While her eyes wondered around the place, she caught eyes with a male not too far from where she at and waved at her. The girl smiled lightly back at him and waved. "Hello. And yeah it is. It's quite unique in its own way.", she said and looked as Sahar came walking to her table and served her food. "Thank you." Jessie picked up her fork and began mixing her spaghetti and taking a piece out of her bread. "So how are you? Oh and I'm Jessie, short for Jezebel. Nice to meet you", the girl said as she took a bite of her food and having a pleasant talk with the guy.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:
@Master: Awesome possum!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:40 pm
SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Kurisuchin Sayuki

JayyLee10

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan waited patiently until Sahar returned to bring him his drink and he gave the man a nod. "Thanks man. Take your time." He said to him knowing he was probably with Vexen now but Dylan was mature. He did not let it get to him and he had no interest in drama. Once the man left he turned his attention back to the other girl. "Nice to meet you Jezebel. Im Dylan." Once she asked how she was he gave a jer a soft grin. "I could be better.." His eyes now seemed to be fixed on Sahar and Vexen but he turned his attention back to the girl quickly as he tried to keep his smile and attention on Jezebelle. "Is that seat taken?" He asked her referring to the seat that was facing the other way from the other two. This was all strange to Dylan as he was never one to catch feelings like that, it made him feel like such a child. He was doing a good job at trying to play it off though.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

The baker took his time in covering the entire cake with the frosting, using a serrated pastry scraper for that added touch. He preferred to keep the decorations simple, adding in the blobs of white frosting around the edges with the pastry bag with the star tip and then attaching the berries as the finishing pieces. He smiled as he inspected the handiwork, cautiously removing the paper on the cake plate. He then checked around to see that the chefs were also as busy as he was, serving in the orders for the customers. Since only eight of the customers asked for his specialty, he decided to get started on slicing the first cake, the motion being steady and meticulous before fetching in the dessert plates and putting a slice for each plate. For Jessie's plate, he took a small post-it note and wrote a small message using a ball-pen.

Sorry for the long wait, Jessie. I hope you like the slice of heaven right here.

And with that, he asked a few of the waiters to send in the cakes, but with the reminder of sending the slice with the note to Jessie's table. Now that it was settled, he carefully placed the finished cake on the fridge so that he could mix in the batter for the third cake and check to see if the sponge cakes for the second batch were cool. He frowned after the close inspection, knowing that it needed a few minutes for them to cool down. It was then that Chester heard the mature female voice conversing with Sahar in a flirtatious manner and his eyes widened slightly. As much as he wanted to interrupt, he certainly didn't want to spoil the moment between the two, so he decided to wait till the talk was over. But also, Jessie was having a casual talk with the other male and decided to just let them be for a while. After all, he would have all the time in the world to converse with the female once his shift was done for the day.

Mood: relieved, but still busy
OOC: And I'm back home.

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:31 am
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

Master Kiro II

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $987:::::: O u t f i t: Lovely Pink:::::: M o o d: Content:::::: C o m p a n y: Chester & Dylan:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Jessie wasn't paying attention much to where and what Dylan was doing. Though she did notice he was kinda in his own world for a bit, before turning back to her and giving her a friendly smile. Jessie returned the smile back at him as she continued to eat her food and looked at the seat in front of her. Before she could say anything in response, she rose up a napkin to her face, covering her mouth and shook her head. "No, it's perfectly empty.", she told him as she gestured her hand to the seat, "Feel free to sit here if you like." Jessie invited him over to the seat across with her face, giving him a light smile. She didn't mind much if he didn't want to come over and sit down across from her or did sit there. Guess it was nice to have some company while she waited for Chester to be finished with his shift. That came in her mind. She didn't know what time Chester was at. Jessie grabbed her phone a quick bit and sent a message to Chester, before turning back to the male moving to the seat across from her.

To: Chester

'Hey forgot to ask, what time is your shift over?'

After sending her message to Chester, she buried her phone in her bag and turned front forward on her seat, and began to eat her food a bit more and taking sips of her drink.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Cupcakes:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:21 am
User Image

The ginger-haired male was now busy working with the batter for the third cake, still humming a tune, lost in his own world. Knowing that he had perspired a bit now because of the muscle work, he put the bowl down on the counter and dumped his now damp gloves into the trash bin before wiping his forehead and hands with a clean towel. His proximity was a bit far away from the workplace when having to wipe the sweat off for sanitary reasons. Once he was done, he fetched another clean pair of gloves and put them on. He was about to return to the task when he heard his cellphone beeping. He checked to see that Jessie was now asking when his shift would end. His smile was faint before he replied concisely.

My shift will end later in the afternoon, like 2 or 3 PM.

After sending the message, he put his phone down on the table and heard his stomach growling. Sheesh, I should have eaten a little lunch before I will continue on with the task. But thankfully, one of the sou chefs fixed him a sandwich, setting it on a plate for him to consume later. He spoke in gratitude before resuming his task, knowing that his goal was almost done for the day.

Mood: sweating off a bit, happy, but also hungry
OOC: A bit late because LK grinding mode.

JayyLee10

SoujiAtsumi

yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:47 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Kurisuchin Sayuki

JayyLee10

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan nodded before standing up and taking his cup of soda, his pasta and also the little soldier he made using his powers. He pulled the chair back and sat down before giving her a soft smile. He watched her as she texted on the phone and as soon as her messege sent he felt Chester's phone vibrate. He was a technomancer after all and he was connected to technology. He could see their messeges if he wanted to but he had rules for himself and one of them was not reading other's people's messeges without their consent or if it was absolutely necessary. He looked at Chester before turning his gaze back at her. "Waiting for someone?" He asked with a soft chuckle as his little soldier climbed up on the table and sat down looking at both of them.

[OOC: I just saw. My bad]  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Vixen was enjoying this far too much. His embarrassment only furthered as she laughed, although the soft sound filled his chest with warmth. Any mortification that he felt was well worth it if it meant the lovely fox was pleased. Her teasing didn't end with just the light touch, to Sahar's surprised, as he felt soft hands envelop his own. He watched as she brought his palm to her cheek. Entranced, he brushed his thumb across her skin, marveling once more at how soft and warm it was.

'Darling...'
A thrill ran through the djinn, that one word coaxing an unfamiliar warmth to grow inside him. Even if it was just playful banter, Vixen's words, her actions, drove him mad. Sahar felt that if he wasn't careful he would be in over his head...Golden-brown iris' darkened as a kiss was placed on his fingertips because Vixen's warmth left him. It wasn't the first time he wondered what her lips would feel like against his own. It was a good thing their game ended when it did, it wasn't good for him to get so distracted during work! Sahar could only feel grateful that his shift today wasn't long, continuing like this for much longer would be torture.

The brunette seemed to play along once he returned, tempting lips turning down and her eyes downcast as she pretended to be hurt by his words. Like him, however, she couldn't keep the act up for long before she began smiling once more. A short laugh escaped him as the waiter allowed her to tug him forward, watching with equal amounts of curiosity and excitement as her hands landed on his chest. Vixen was quite bold, he rather liked that even if it was inappropriate at the moment. She was pressing all the right buttons and Sahar didn't want to let her win this time. It was so very tempting to join in her game...

He reached up, brushing back raven locks as he cupped her cheek once more, before letting out a thoughtful hum. "I do not know. I am supposed to be working right now, however," He paused, slowly leaning down to press a chaste kiss to the corner of her lips. "perhaps I can retaliate?" He pulled away just a hair's breadth, to give her a roguish grin.

[[Ooc: Sorry for taking so long, I got a killer migraine last night and we don't have pain pills so it's been hanging around all day OTL Also, Sahar dropped off Dylan's food last post Kiro! ]]

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:34 am
User Image

His fingers held warmth within them, his hand large in comparison to hers. He was affected by her intimate gestures and it wasn't hard to tell at all and that brought a cunning smile to Vixen's lips. However, when he'd gently brush his thumb across the soft skin on her cheek, her eyes would widen ever so slightly in surprise, amusement dusting her porcelain features. She'd expect him to full away and hit her with a witty comment but instead, his fingers lingered about, his soft touch sending a shiver down her spine when he'd caress her cheeks. The fox gazed into his golden brown eyes and a soft chuckle would escape her lips when she took notice of how his irises had darkened noticeably. "Now that's an expression I haven't quite seen before." her voice was soft, her smile devious as she'd free his hand from the confinements of her finger. He had only ever appeared playful, melancholic but never.. ? What should she call that? Agitated? Frustrated? No. That wasn't quite right. She didn't know. Perhaps a mixture of both. It made the fox want to explore his expressions, just what sort of faces he'd pull, what sort of flicker he'd have within his alluring golden orbs. However, his lighthearted laughter snapped the fox out of her own thoughts, his laughter melody to her ears. He seemed curious, excited and what he did next startled her. He would run his slender fingers through her raven locks, her cheeks once again warm with the gentle touch of his fingers. Her eyebrow raised, her golden orbs flickering with curiosity as she pondered his next move. "I'm not sorry if I end up banned from this restaurant and you.. fired." Vixen chuckled, her fingers running across the back of his hand, a gentle graze across his soft skin. Confusion clouded her features when he'd pause halfway through his sentence but before she was allowed to speak, his face came up close and she felt something warm pressed against the corner of her lips.

Huh?

She'd look at him, wide eyed, golden orbs swirling with confusion and astonishment. It was only after his voice echoed into her ears that she had finally understood what it meant. "Y-you-.." she stuttered, her golden orbs fixed upon his face that were just mere inches away from hers. Her cheeks flushed fifty shades of red in the next second and she found herself at loss for words. She was usually the one who initiate such lighthearted teases and now being the one on the receiving end, the fox felt a little panicked. "That's not.. fair. You're not allowed to do this-" she averted her gaze, her eyes flickering with embarrassment. The blush upon her cheeks made her appear innocent, a little too innocent for her being. It made her look almost like a person who had never once held hands with those of the opposite sex. However, despite so, she made no attempt to back away, no attempt to swat his hand away from her face. Instead, she'd stay still and her fingers would remain upon his. There was a lingering feeling within her chest, a little discomforting at that. What was this? Disappointment that it wasn't a proper kiss? Vixen appeared a little torn between but she'd shook that thought out of her head in the next second. The next time she returned her gaze, she was back to normal, her eyes would be clouded, not as clear as they would be when she revealed her emotions. "Retaliate? Oh, sweetheart, I don't think that's possible." she shook her index finger in denial, a small pout upon her lips before she'd reach forward and cup his cheeks in her petite hands. Retaliate? Who did he think he was playing with? The fox pressed her lips against his as she'd tangle her fingers with his platinum blonde locks. Would this be his first kiss? If that's the case, that would be quite a shame, being wasted on someone like her. She pulled away, running her tongue across her lips as if she just had herself a feast. "You smell like.. flowers. You have a lingering sweet taste on your lips?' she chuckled, finally removing her hands from his face. His lips was soft, tender. Unlike any she felt before. It was certainly a rather.. unique feeling.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: ARE YOU ALRIGHT. DID YOU TAKE YOUR MEDICATION. IS YOUR HEAD STILL HURTING. GOODNESS TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF- emotion_0A0

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:08 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It didn't seem like Vixen missed much when it came to his expressions. It was embarrassing to think that she might have an inkling of what he was thoughts, yet at the same time, he was pleased to learn that she was interested in him as well. What else had she picked up on while Sahar was unawares? Was it possible that they had similar thoughts while observing the other? It seemed possible, given Vixen's behavior, that she soaked up every new expression she drew out of him too. It was refreshing to not only chase someone but be chased as well.

Sahar was too optimistic to think it more than speculation. Not when those golden iris's seemed to take note of every feeling that flashed across his face or when the fox leaned into his touch. The djinn was utterly charmed by the woman before him, and even if she was joking, he didn't think he would mind losing his job over spending time with her. "How mean." His words didn't have any weight to them, though, his attention momentarily drawn to the fingers ghosting over his hand.

He took a great amount of joy in watching her puzzled expression once he pulled away. Another laugh escaped him as Vixen adverted her gaze; it looked like his plan had succeeded and she was the one flustered this time! Her face quickly turned warm under his touch and the pale skin underneath had turned a lovely shade. "I must say, red suits you nicely." He couldn't help but tease her some more as he enjoyed the sheepish expression. "'All is fair in love and war', yes?"

Sahar had yet to see her look so demure until now. It seemed odd, given their previous behavior, yet he was quickly becoming endeared to this new side of the beautiful fox. Despite her attitude she did not pull away from him, so the blond took it that she wasn't insulted by the kiss. Before long Vixen returned to her normal sell, meeting his gaze with a curious look in her eyes. Oh-ho, this would be interesting. The half-breed stood his ground, waiting expectantly for her next more. Although it was possible, he didn't expect her to be so bold as to kiss him outright. He only caught on to what she had planned when he felt soft hands on either side of his face pulling him closer to her once more.

A small, pleased noise left him when he felt a soft pressure against his lips, his eyes slipped closed as the hand still cupping her cheek moved down to cradle her neck instead. It wasn't Sahar's first kiss, yet it made his heart flutter as though it was. All too soon, Vixen pulled away and the djinn was half tempted to follow after her. His eyes opened halfway, attention fixed on her lips as her tongue darted out briefly. It had only been brief, but Sahar was already hooked..."Oh?" He hummed, not recalling even breathing during their kiss. Her lips had been as soft as he imagined and she tasted of the sweets she claimed to love so much. "Are you sure about that?" He was already leaning in once more when the sound of a bell gave him pause. Oh right, work.

He seemed torn for a moment before straightening up, seeming to pout as he glanced towards the kitchen. "I think your food is done. I will be back in a moment." He pushed aside his disappointment to give her a small smile, gaze lingering on her as he turned to head to the kitchen. His shift was almost over, they would have more time later to continue their game. That's what Sahar kept telling himself as he fetched her meal. Sahar hadn't thought of a sweet dish, however, he imagined Vixen might like a nice Cacciucco. It wasn't a spicy dish and it was one of his personal favorites; it was nice being able to eat seafood since it was a rarity when he lived back home.

It seemed someone else had taken the pink haired customer her dessert and he was thankful for that seeing as it meant he could go straight back to Vixen. "I hope this dish is to your liking. It is Cacciucco, a fish stew comprised of five different fish." He announced as he set the bowl in front of her. "If it is not to your liking I will be happy to get a dessert for you instead."

[[Ooc: Lol I'm fine, still didn't get any pills for it but I just needed to rest for a day and stay away from bright screens ^ ^ Sorry for worrying ya. ]]

JayyLee10
yo punny nut

Master Kiro II

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games